LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Guru

Talking Mineoro News

Just thought I'd give an update on the FG78.
Talked to the people there and the new units will be ready to be shipped next week. Apparently there are new features which were not advertised initially such as the ionic field reducer for pinpoint a big object which could produce a 300 feet diameter field.
Prior to that I had to use a 2 kv generator to depolarize it.
Can't wait to try this thing...
Old 03-24-2006, 07:04 AM
Guru

Default Back to pld sensor

Hi Hung,
visiting mineoro site see they have changed the sensor from telescopic to
old type in FG 78. the question is; what was problem with telescopic antenna?
If they have done carefully survey and research, why again did turn back to
the old plan?
Old 03-24-2006, 10:58 AM
Guru

Hi Michael,

You're right. They switched the telescopic antenna project initially planed to an ionic chamber type aerial.
But this is not the 'old' ionic chamber per se. It's a new concept which includes infra red inside it. It was developed for the fresh gold detection.
This proved to be even more effective than the telescopic antenna concept.

I think two models will be available. A one metal (gold) and the 2 metal (silver-gold) version. But I can be wrong.

Anyway, I should get one till the end of next week. I'll post my impressions. . Regards.
Old 03-24-2006, 12:06 PM

Default minero & bandido

hi to all;
please send for me schematic minero& pcb& part list and coils .
i want information about bandido Umax ii .(about depth deting)???
tank you .good nice . good byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 03-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Anyway, I should get one till the end of next week. I'll post my impressions. . Regards.
Thank you dear Hung.do you mean they at first designed FG78 with telescopic antenna and then immediately(after a short while)made advanced version?!!
Anyway I think most of interested guys specially this forum members are
very willing to know of your gotten experiences about it.

Another thing; If you can make communication with them please ask ;why
don't put any new report of new founds by latest models like as GDM 428,
GDP 538,Dc 2006 and a Wmv file of how FG78 works?
Regards.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:35 AM
Guru

Michael,

Actually they did not 'made an advanced version' for the FG 78.
The old picture which displayed the 'telescopic antenna' was of the prototype. Damasio who is an extremely perfectionist person , besides being a genius in my opinion, is always striving to acomplish the latest state of the art technology on Mineoro detectors. That's why it took a little while for the FG to show up.
The new ionic chamber turned to be much more effective than the one with a telescopic aerial. So the first alternative finally went into production.
I heard he considered a laser sight but it did not work along with the ionic chamber. Maybe later... You also can see in Mineoro's site that the new models work with only 25 % of ionic field intensity. This is a landmark as previous models only worked with fields well above 50%.

Regarding the new findings, it's already there on the site. The FG however is new and the only target found previous to production was the one which served as test target, that is, the almost 2 tons of gold which belonged to a governor.
Old 03-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Guru

Thanks a lot Hung.
Quote:
Regarding the new findings, it's already there on the site.
I have seen no founds by new models the reports are only from PDC 205 & 210
Quote:
The FG however is new and the only target found previous to production was the one which served as test target, that is, the almost 2 tons of gold which belonged to a governor.
Please write more about this test details such as; distance and depth of detection and soil + weather conditions.
Anyway please put all of the new results and experiences about latest models
specially FG78 and don't deprive us from them.
Old 03-26-2006, 11:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
I have seen no founds by new models the reports are only from PDC 205 & 210
The first four findings in this link were found using the GDM 428 and GDP 538
http://www.mineoro.com/tesouros/achados01.htm

The DC 2006 was released in the end of january, so it's kind of recent.
But I know two guys here in Brazil who found a lot of items in the beach 2 or 3 days in a row in February. Maybe Mineoro did not have the time or bothered to post such items in the site yet...
Old 04-04-2006, 12:55 AM

Default actual test

Hello to mineoro owner,

Have you try coating the gold with paint or put in a container with
oil on it,or painting it with resin type paint in black color,can the ions
still be detected by the mineoro detector specially there new model
FG78 and DC2006 series?is there a way to block the ions release by gold
to escape detection on mineoro detector?can you try this test for me
HUNG and ESTEBAN?

Thank you in advance

jojo
Old 04-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Guru

Default 3 Q of mineoro using

Hi Dears Hung and Esteban .
There is 3 important questions about using mineoro:
1-Wherever the surface of soil has been ploughed for agriculture or be
subsoiled, won’t frustrate or demolish the ion field of buried target, then
mineoro be not able to detect it?

2- Have you or anybody else who you know, searched and detected in a
wooded area without any problem? In other words, don’t the trees induce
false signals or forbid and blind the detection?

3- As you had mentioned nearly this;" the mineoro user have to practice and acquire experience to be able to detect appropriately by it..." then, can we deduce; mineoro using is not as simple as the advertised movies in it's site?
If you don’t have the answers and can communicate with mineoro
inventors, please ask them and consider to these notes especially in your
FG78 tests.
Your answers will be appreciated.
Regards,Michael
Old 04-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Guru

Hi

1. The removal of soil and target, the electric field dissapears. If the target is more depth respect the ploughed soil, you can detect it.

2. Yes, I have localized a site, forest area, big trees, and the signal is good, but is private property...

3. With the models 205 and 210, the target show a big angle detection, maybe 60º or more. This is the reason why is difficult to find the exact point. Don't know the accuracy of new models, 2006 and FG, I have not yet for to test. Between the days 13 to 16 April I'll go in trip with 2006 or FG model.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:04 AM
Guru

Thanks a lot dear Esteban.
At least I am impatiently waiting for your new reports of new models. please consider to these notes in your tests. I think other members are as well as waiting for and follow these.
Old 04-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
2. Yes, I have localized a site, forest area, big trees, and the signal is good, but is private property...
If the property is private, and the target not retrieved...how would one know that the signal is good?
Old 04-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Guru

Default Migrate reply

If you adjust properly in the limit the 2 knobs, you will find objects, you must be delicate in the adjustment. Remember: small objects only produces microvolts umbalance...

There are only two reason why you never find nothing (always refers the 2 knobs model, no automatic): bad adjustment or failures in the detector.

Jim: The signal is good because is very insistent in the point, and the zone is totally free of interference. I want to return in the site with the landlord. Also I ear the property (22 ha = 220.000 m2) is for to sale.
Old 04-06-2006, 02:17 PM
Guru

Depending on the knid of disturbance on the ionic field and how serious it is, it will take time to recover and build up again. This could vary from a couple of hours to even days, as in the case one uses a regular EM detector on the site which will 'eat up' the ionic fields.

As Esteban said, the PDCs and thenew models for sure don't give false signals. The only other reason it will emit beeps is when an electrical discharge is cloe nearby, such as power lines or thunderbolts.

The FG78 is facing a delay but in a few days I will get mine and was invited by Damasio to go with him to test it in an expedition.
Old 04-08-2006, 05:11 AM
Guru

Hi Dear Hung.

It's more than 1 month you say will get your FG78 and we are willingly waiting for your results, but no new news.
Please notice to the mentioned notes in your tests by FG78.
As the mineoro has put in its site, the device has detected a stone with 1/2 gram gold it made me worried. It may detect gold particles in a ground and then have some problems like as MFDs and encounter to empty holes. Please put these words with Mr. Damasio.

another thing; are you sure they have made ion field reducer and now is ready to deliver to the customers among with instrument ?
as you said:"... the ionic field reducer for pinpoint a big object which could produce a 300 feet diameter field..."

Regards, Michael.

Old 04-10-2006, 03:40 PM
Guru

Quote:

It's more than 1 month you say will get your FG78 and we are willingly waiting for your results, but no new news.

What I said at that time is that I would get the FG when it was out. AFAIK it's on the verge of start shipping.
There was a delay.
Damasio and I will go soon in a research, when he will show me the capabilities of the FG. See my other post.

Quote:
Please notice to the mentioned notes in your tests by FG78.
Quote:
As the mineoro has put in its site, the device has detected a stone with 1/2 gram gold it made me worried. It may detect gold particles in a ground and then have some problems like as MFDs and encounter to empty holes. Please put these words with Mr. Damasio.

This is no MFD. The stone has a visible gold vein in it. I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote:
another thing; are you sure they have made ion field reducer and now is ready to deliver to the customers among with instrument ?
Quote:
as you said:"... the ionic field reducer for pinpoint a big object which could produce a 300 feet diameter field..."

Yes.

Old 04-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Guru

Hi hung.

When do you exactly will get Fg78 and test it?
How long more should we wait??!!
Old 04-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi hung.

When do you exactly will get Fg78 and test it?
Michael, that's exactly what I'm trying to find out since last friday. It seems Damasio is busy 'locked' inside his lab, and not even his secretary have acess to him. No need to say he's not answering phone calls. However I do hope to be able to talk to him between later today and early tomorrow. I said I hope..

Quote:
How long more should we wait??!!
Can't answer that right now. I will have a busy week recording and also want to know the answer to this question since I have to organize my agenda to go out with him when he arrives in Rio.

Good news for now is that upon talking to Mineoro's Patricia on the phone I was told that this morning she received a notice from someone in Iran who discovered 3 big jars of gold coins weighting aprox. 500Kg using the good old PDC 210. It detected from 2400 feet away. Don't know how deep tough.
I think this guy was so happy that he forgot about it...
Old 04-10-2006, 09:43 PM
Guru

Wink Got to talk to the man

Alright.
I finally got to talk to Damasio after days of seclusion in his lab.
I was told that in about ten to twelve days he will either mail me the thing or will come personally to deliver the FG and we will go to some sites I know to test it. He sounded happy on the phone and told me he locked himself in the lab to create a new IC since the stock of ICs previously ordered were not reliable. Some worked and some did not. He could not let the detectors leave the factory this way. He and his team of engineers then created new ICs to use on the FG.
This man is restless. Always wanting to improve what already has been improved!
As I said, the FG is able to detect gold with humidity rates of over 70%. He told me that this morning, Alonso in Paraguay tested the FG with the new IC and he could pick the governor's treasure (see site) from 400m away with 70% humidity. This is a buried treasure. Remember, for the fresh gold to be picked up by the new FG, that is, gold which is not buried, humidity has to be low, around 40 to 60%.
This kind of humidity rate is difficult to be reached close to the seashore here in Rio, but I will give it a try. That's why in their site there's a mention of a new model to be launched which will detect fresh gold with higher humidity tipically found in the litoral.

Talking to him, I had a hint that this new model will have two receivers(chambers) with independent circuitry in which the smaller higher humidity receiver will have a more precise detection for fresh gold under these conditions, although distance will decrease a little.
The amazing part is that it will employ #54 wire which is one fourth the diameter of a hair ! A 1 Kg of this wire measures 350 Km!
Anyway this is pretty much still in the speculation realm and not oficially proclaimed yet...

So those are the news.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:02 AM

Question Fg78 not ready yet

Quote:
Quote"
Talking to him, I had a hint that this new model will have two receivers(chambers) with independent circuitry in which the smaller higher humidity receiver will have a more precise detection for fresh gold under these conditions, although distance will decrease a little.
The amazing part is that it will employ #54 wire which is one fourth the diameter of a hair ! A 1 Kg of this wire measures 350 Km!
Anyway this is pretty much still in the speculation realm and not oficially proclaimed yet...
So Hung,does this mean that the fg78 is not ready yet?I come to the conclusion that it is not ready yet to be manufactured.Also what do you mean about the wire?Where is this wire used and for what reason?What will this do for the detector?
Old 04-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineorogreece
So Hung,does this mean that the fg78 is not ready yet?I come to the conclusion that it is not ready yet to be manufactured.Also what do you mean about the wire?Where is this wire used and for what reason?What will this do for the detector?
That's correct. The FG 78 is delayed because new ICs had to be made. It is expected to begin shipping in about 10 to 12 days. You can confirm this information through Patricia or Monica tough.

I was also talking about a future new model which will be able to deal with high humidity typically found in areas close to the litoral (seashore).

Regarding the wire I talked about, Damasio did not tell me its purpose. He only told me the relative difficulty which he'll encounter to manufacture it. Hence the example comparison of a hair string. My own belief is that this wire is for the internal circuitry and to avoid interferences, since its mass is reduced. That's all I can speak for now.
Old 04-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Guru

Ah.. There you go..

http://www.mineoro.com/tesouros/achados10.htm

4 meters deep. Those 500 Kg coin jars are worth at least 2 milion dollars. He really hit the jackpot.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
I finally got to talk to Damasio.... He sounded happy on the phone and told me he locked himself in the lab to create a new IC since the stock of ICs previously ordered were not reliable. Some worked and some did not. He could not let the detectors leave the factory this way. He and his team of engineers then created new ICs to use on the FG.....
Maybe at before mineoro has emitted some problematic and erroneous
units and some intact( at least in PDC series). That's why some people got positive results and found 500 KG gold and some other found nothing even 1 gram gold.
Dear Hung! Could you please emphasize to Damasio and patricia be careful and pay special attention for every unit will be emitted from firm?(even for Brazilians or other countries),then bitter experiences won't be repeated for some users.as you know these disciplines are very important for their credit.
In near future (after getting your results) I will order one FG78 for my country.
Do you geuss there may be still some Fg78 for delivey but haven't been used
new ICs inside?

our main searching areas are in middle east, but we want to be sure of ordered device (safety and working in order) via internet.
middle east is one of the most richest of treasures if one has accurate detector,certainly will get positive results more than 3 big jar(500 Kg gold).
there are some stories I can't write here.
Old 04-16-2006, 12:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe at before mineoro has emitted some problematic and erroneous
units and some intact( at least in PDC series). That's why some people got positive results and found 500 KG gold and some other found nothing even 1 gram gold.
AFAIK there's no case involving the PDCs. They were simpler circuits. The only case I know is regarding two or three GDPs which were exchanged upon Mineoro have contacted the users.
The reason for users not finding anything with the PDC series is due to either there is nothing in the area searched or bad ionic field season /high humidity weather.

Quote:
Could you please emphasize to Damasio and patricia be careful and pay special attention for every unit will be emitted from firm?(even for Brazilians or other countries),then bitter experiences won't be repeated for some users.as you know these disciplines are very important for their credit.
I'm positive they're concerned about it. That's why the FG did not come out so far. Again, disclaims should be adressed by them, not me. So, the best thing is always contact them if anything happens.

Quote:
Do you geuss there may be still some Fg78 for delivey but haven't been used
new ICs inside?
My guess is that as soon as they found out the problem in one or more of the units the entire order procedure was put on hold.

Quote:
our main searching areas are in middle east, but we want to be sure of ordered device (safety and working in order) via internet.
middle east is one of the most richest of treasures if one has accurate detector,certainly will get positive results more than 3 big jar(500 Kg gold).
there are some stories I can't write here.
As long as you are aware of humidity factors, ionic fields build up, etc. I believe you will have no problems to detect a target if there are som many items there as you say. Please wait for my review on the FG.