LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Guru

Default $ 50,000 Challenge

I just received this from Mineoro.
I was told every customer is being sent this, not only Carl Moreland.
Attached Files
File Type: zip moreland mail.zip (13.7 KB, 944 views)
Old 10-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Guru

Talking Keep on going Hung...give us more nonsenced threads here!

Michael: "Here in Middle east situation is high stuffy and we scare of our lives. treasure
hunting is really forbidden and intelligent service pursues treasure hunters."
Neronc: "The situation is the same in Belgium. It is a small country and I would not certainly
say in this forum if I had found a treasure. I am certain that since the following day,
I would have some problems. All is known here."
The situation is the same in Serbia too. There are a lot of locations here protected by
state institutions. Police is doing a great deal of job on protecting those from
ilegall "archaeologists" and so called "tomb raiders".....
It is very hard,almost imposiblle to smuggle such a big pile of coins just like that..
I do not beleive in such "sweet" story at all...
Leto: "$2.000,00 or $12.000,00 ?? And the question is how were the 100 gold coins smuggled
from Jordan to USA + intelligent service behind..??Hey but yes..detectorists are
damage-makers for archaeologists."
************************************************** ******************************
Good point! So many jars in sand and so many smugglers there, i supposed!?
************************************************** ******************************
Leto: "I do not understand Hungs bad attitude towards Carl... finaly Carl helps Hung
advertising mineoro with existance of this forum and this thread... who knowns how
many naive people bought mineoros and other C.#.#.P. devices with help of such golden
found forum threads. Hey Carl maybe mineoro should fund your server bills..."
************************************************** *******************************
No wonder at all...It is almost fact that Carl helps Hung advertising mineoro with
leting him to open every day new thread with same subject!?
C'MON CARL ! LET'S COUNT THREADS HERE WITH VERY SAME SUBJECT! ALSO LET'S COUNT
THREADS HERE STARTED BY HUNG! LET'S COMPARE THOSE THREADS SUBJECTS!
ALSO, LET'S FIND EVEN ONE "HUNG'S" THREAD IN WHICH MAN CAN READ AT LEAST ONE
TECH TIP,HINT,MOD OR SIMILLAR !? N O N E !

MINEORO SHOULD FUND CARL'S BILLS MUCH.
Kev.: "Liars are cheap, some pathological types will even do it solely for the satisfaction
and intrigue."
I agree! One of them,here have patological need to be present everywhere,to be seen,
and to be known....so he is everywhere...posting same old nonsences again and again..
I am sure that you know his nick. Mostoften on this forum....

Carl: "According to Mineoro, this forum is hurting their business. Damasio is quite upset."
Like hell! I bet he is very satisfied with this forum. Mostly thanks to your
patienty and habit to alow everyday anoyance from same man,day by day.
You are ready to delete only "dirty" language, no matter of honesty...and at the
same time you are ready to alow dirty mind posts with "sweet&polite" language....
************************************************** ********************************
Hung: "No. The bad attitude was not from me. Carl posted that 'silly' clues postings trying
to induce people to believe Mineoro paid Mitchell to 'advertise' their detector.
Esteban and I presented the true story which 'debunked' any speculation on the contrary."
Hung or whatever your nick is, YOU are provoking bad attitude here! I guess that was
your idea from the begining...
You should backup your tales from time to time with some fact and proof...
Jim: "Ah yes, young hung…just how are you privy to such information. Either you are involved
in the scam, or a victim. Time to come clean..."
Good morning Jim!

Carl, the guilt is all yours! Think twice! Only you can do something here...nobody else!

First time i visited this Geotech Forum i was delited. So many technicals....almost
like a dream to me.
With characters like Hung, this place becamed hell, thanks to your "do nothing" game...
What you doing here is not democracy for everybody to have same rights....no....
lately it turnet to a joke.... a big joke...! And mineoro is taking all the credit
from it...

Sorry for criticism...but i am very straight, i am telling you only what i am thinking
for real....

************************************************** **********************************

I was thinking to post here many of my designs on MD subject. Also i developed a quite
new devices with a few quite new techniques involved, for free, to share with other people...
To exchange....to make new friends...
I also was thinking to post a several schematics of complete designs of brand new machines on
market today, which nobody have yet....
But sorry, this is not gonna happen here! Thanks to unfair treatment on RObert, SOny and some
other of my friends,while at the same time some "yo-yoes" enjoy kind of immunity to do whatever
they want to do without penalties...

P.S.
A short story....
Once i asked Jackdetect, why he is not present so often here on these forums......And guess
what was his answer....???
I am not gonna tell you here...i'll just say:
Good bye!

Old 10-05-2006, 09:15 PM
Guru

Maybe you should apply for the nonsense challenge to get the nonsense prize and get nonsense richer then?
Old 10-05-2006, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I just received this from Mineoro.
I was told every customer is being sent this, not only Carl Moreland.
You are without doubt Hung, a mineoro functionary
Old 10-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic
I was thinking to post here many of my designs on MD subject. Also i developed a quite
new devices with a few quite new techniques involved, for free, to share with other people...
To exchange....to make new friends...
I also was thinking to post a several schematics of complete designs of brand new machines on
market today, which nobody have yet....
But sorry, this is not gonna happen here! Thanks to unfair treatment on RObert, SOny and some
other of my friends,while at the same time some "yo-yoes" enjoy kind of immunity to do whatever
they want to do without penalties...
Hi ivconic,

Despite the woo-woos (who for obvious reasons do not need to named here) we would all like you to post your schematics. You do not have to use the Remote Sensing forum. Personally I only come here for amusement. Please post your stuff under the Tech Forum or Schematics. Hung is unlikely to frequent those locations, as they contain working technology and not flim-flam.
Let's concentrate on the techie details of some real electronics, and ignore the B.S. See you on the other forums.