LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Guru

Default Gold found

Today I received this news from Mineoro. Although it happened in 2005, the person only now decided to disclose the information.

This is his message:
FINDING IN JORDAN

It was a jar containing roman gold coins from around 1500 years ago. The jar was broken, 70 m inside the ground, clay soil. Around one hundred pieces of coins. It was at night and they were detected from around 1 m and a half. The coins were spread everywhere and the detector picked them one by one.

The pieces were sold in New York at USD 2,000.oo (twelve thousand dollars a piece) .

Hunter: S.D.S.
Model: PDC210
Depth: 70 cm
Distance: 1.5 M
Hour: At night

There are two more findings made this past week. I will give no details yet until I can confirm them. I will post every finding I happen to encounter and from every one I come to know. They will be evidences and hard facts.
Stand by. Always fun.
Old 10-03-2006, 12:26 AM
Guru

Jeepers…I guess there is no way to validate this press release now, is there :::rolls eyes:::
Old 10-03-2006, 05:33 AM
Guru

Thumbs up Encouraging

Oh good news. although it has been small target(in comparison with those we are looking for)
deserves to congratulate them and mineoro. this part of statement: "The jar was broken, 70 m inside the ground, clay soil." demonstrates to me it's validation. cos we ourselves had exactly experienced this, a crushed jar full of grey silver powder. (We thought it was exploded)
The jars in a hollow places (rooms or tunnels) have remained intact otherwise those have been buried under ground and under soil-pressure mostly are being found broken.(maybe due to ground buoyancy or earthquakes during centuries...).
Hung, I am still impatiently waiting for new news. keep in communication with me.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Guru

Question Happy Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
"The jar was broken, 70 m inside the ground, clay soil."
Usually someone snaps a photo of the almost 300 foot deep hole, and one or two of the participants dancing about with joy and glee for these press releases
Old 10-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Guru

Note the '70 m' mentioning on his narration , but '70 cm' when depth is described in the bottom of page. So one of them is wrong.
I bet the jar was found at 70 cm, around 3 feet.
I will contact Mineoro to clear this.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:00 PM

Happy to see that
Old 10-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Usually someone snaps a photo of the almost 300 foot deep hole, and one or two of the participants dancing about with joy and glee for these press releases
I swear to god you never and ever have known anything about treasure hunting. you are just a quiz man and is obvious have no more forte.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Guru

Thumbs up The Quiz Man Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
I swear to god you never and ever have known anything about treasure hunting. you are just a quiz man and is obvious have no more forte.
Gads, this is not dancing around with joy and glee, nor is this a *** and festive mood. Cheer up!

(sung to the tune Candy Man)

Who can take the BS,
And see right through a scam,
Ask a question or two and watch the flem-flam-man scram,
The Quiz Man can…oh yes, the Quiz Man can
Old 10-04-2006, 06:23 AM
Guru

Cool Your beautiful world.

Jim, maybe you thought I derived due to 70m depth? in whole treasure hunting history nowhere in world 1 jar have been found in such depth even big treasures it's obvious the depth should be 70 Cm. as in their report is being seen.
my deduction is just for Broken jar. the jar we found was in about 140-150 Cm.
Again I reiterate that I'm not mineoro prejudiced fan, family member, friend or anything else can easily come to minds.
Anyway Jim you are right, you are right.you should remain in your world. it seems is a beautiful world.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:02 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Today I received this news from Mineoro. Although it happened in 2005, the person only now decided to disclose the information.
Evidence? Photos? Names? Or do we simply accept Mineoro's word that this actually happened?
Old 10-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Evidence? Photos? Names? Or do we simply accept Mineoro's word that this actually happened?
Unfortunatley not at this time.
The above narration was provided by a Jordanian who visited Mineoro last week. It was his friend who found the jar of coins. He refused to give his friend's name or any aditional information. He said treasure hunting is forbidden in Jordan and he is scared to death if this info gets known by Jordanian government.
He was at Mineoro to buy a FG79 since he was amazed at his friend's Mineoro PDC 210 performance.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Administrator

A couple of years ago, Mineoro had a list of "treasure finds" on their web site, most with names and email addresses. It turned out the every last email address was dead, and none of the names showed up in any web searches.

Testimonials that cannot be verified are worthless.
Old 10-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
...He said treasure hunting is forbidden in Jordan and he is scared to death if this info gets known by Jordanian government...
I understand them. that's it. Here in Middle east situation is high stuffy and we scare of our lives. treasure hunting is really forbidden and intelligent service pursues treasure hunters. I exactly entitle them. here the government even executes THs.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:03 PM

Hello

The situation is the same in Belgium. It is a small country and I would not certainly say in this forum if I had found a treasure. I am certain that since the following day, I would have some problems. All is known here.
Old 10-05-2006, 12:50 AM

Thumbs down Mineoro thread..

Quote:
It was a jar containing roman gold coins from around 1500 years ago.
As you probably know; roman coins are dated by the emperor so why such vague dating? (By the way .. Roman empire was already divided in 395AD, so are the coins Byzantine?
Quote:
70 m inside the ground
Depth: 70 cm
Distance: 1.5 M
These numbers are questonable...even for mineoro. If the coins were only 70cm under earth surface - looks bit shorty for mineoro probably this is 70 m .. Or maybe Emperor Justinian in AD1500 tryed to detect deep coin cache like Carl.
Quote:
The pieces were sold in New York at USD 2,000.oo (twelve thousand dollars a piece) .
$2.000,00 or $12.000,00 ?? And the question is how were the 100 gold coins smuggled from Jordan to USA :confused: + intelligent service behind..??
Hey but yes..detectorists are damage-makers for archaeologists.
Quote:
There are two more findings made this past week. I will give no details yet until I can confirm them. I will post every finding I happen to encounter and from every one I come to know. They will be evidences and hard facts.
Please first tell how you confirmed above Gold found statement before you continue with other evidences and hard facts.

I do not understand Hungs bad attitude towards Carl... finaly Carl helps Hung advertising mineoro with existance of this forum and this thread... who knowns how many naive people bought mineoros and other C.#.#.P. devices with help of such golden found forum threads. Hey Carl maybe mineoro should fund your server bills .
Old 10-05-2006, 01:02 AM

Default Pathological lying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Testimonials that cannot be verified are worthless.

Conveniently Mr Mitchell cannot verify his finds either, at least we are unable to contact him, even if Dell were to raise his antenna and try, it would still be pointless since who trusts him anyway.

Liars are cheap, some pathological types will even do it solely for the satisfaction and intrigue.

Kev.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post
Hey Carl maybe mineoro should fund your server bills .
According to Mineoro, this forum is hurting their business. Damasio is quite upset.
Old 10-05-2006, 02:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post
As you probably know; roman coins are dated by the emperor so why such vague dating? (By the way .. Roman empire was already divided in 395AD, so are the coins Byzantine?

These numbers are questonable...even for mineoro. If the coins were only 70cm under earth surface - looks bit shorty for mineoro probably this is 70 m .. Or maybe Emperor Justinian in AD1500 tryed to detect deep coin cache like Carl.

$2.000,00 or $12.000,00 ?? And the question is how were the 100 gold coins smuggled from Jordan to USA :confused: + intelligent service behind..??
Hey but yes..detectorists are damage-makers for archaeologists.
I agree the depth and value infos are conflicting. My guess is 70 cm and US$ 12K for the coins for its age. 16th century brazilian and portuguese gold coins are worth 2K average, so it makes sense.
Mineoro did not post this on their site yet, I assume due to the fact they are also trying to confirm the story before posting it. Their policy is honest and correct. This info was passed to me by a friend who works there.
But as his friend came all the way from Jordan to buy himself a detector because of his friend's sucess, you can deduce the reason...

Quote:
Please first tell how you confirmed above Gold found statement before you continue with other evidences and hard facts.
The next two if confirmed (still checking) will surprise many people here as it may have happened to some of us members.

Quote:
I do not understand Hungs bad attitude towards Carl... finaly Carl helps Hung advertising mineoro with existance of this forum and this thread... who knowns how many naive people bought mineoros and other C.#.#.P. devices with help of such golden found forum threads. Hey Carl maybe mineoro should fund your server bills .
No. The bad attitude was not from me. Carl posted that 'silly' clues postings trying to induce people to believe Mineoro paid Mitchell to 'advertise' their detector. Esteban and I presented the true story which 'debunked' any speculation on the contrary.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Guru

Hey there ole Chap, Quiz Man here…

Please don’t get your panties in a wad, but you failed to answer the question:

Quote:

Ah yes, young hung…just how are you privy to such information. Either you are involved in the scam, or a victim. Time to come clean
Old 10-05-2006, 05:49 PM
robert

Question delete everything i do not care any more...

:confused:
I will note Carl from his post in "Radijan 2001" thread:
"...Yay! Good ol' "pyramid energy"! Guaranteed to protect you from e-rays, z-rays, and new age
loonies. This guy is either 100% delusional, or a fraud...."

So, Carl, i will use same rethoric as yours to say what i do think about this Hung guy:

************************************************** ********************************************
This Hung guy with all his posted nonsences so far IS EITHER 100% DELUSIONAL, OR A FRAUD...
************************************************** ********************************************

and i'll repeat:
This Hung guy with all his posted nonsences so far IS EITHER 100% DELUSIONAL, OR A FRAUD...

and i'll repear again:

Now,it is up to you whether you gonna delete this post or not....

Hung your story is more than anoying.....
RObert is very right about you...
.................................................. .......

Carl again:
"Evidence? Photos? Names? Or do we simply accept Mineoro's word that this actually happened?"
and again:
"Evidence? Photos? Names? Or do we simply accept Mineoro's word that this actually happened?"

and again:
.................................................. ...........................................
Carl you should delete every of simillar nonsenced story by Hung so far posted if you want to keep
this Forum fair...
If you allow him to open a new thread every day and post more stupid fairy tales every day
than THIS FORUM IS NOT FAIR AND NOT PLACE USED TO BE......
You should establish some limit for number of opened threads by month or year by every person
here....Or you should remunarate to everyone who want to open a thread just like that...
As tihis thing is going for now....i do not see bright future for it...
Deeply disgruntled.....

:confused:
Old 10-05-2006, 06:39 PM

Default Why not

It is sure that we speak of 75cm. I find it very well because the Roman coins are very difficult to find with a normal detector. These solius are very thin and no traditional detector can take them in this depth. Let us speak about the price of Solidus, quotation fom 20 years ago

Olybrius A.D.472 10.000 livre sterling
Glycerius A.D. 473-474 10.000
Julius Nepos A.D 474-475 3000
Romulus Augustus A.D. 475-476 6.000
Ariadne A.D. 491 12.500
Zenonis 10.000
Old 10-05-2006, 07:44 PM
Guru

Default More details

The Jordanian who went to Mineoro to get a FG detector is a F15 pilot from the Jordanian air force. As already mentioned, he claims he wanted to get a detector because of his friend's sucess.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:10 PM

Default Something smells

A couple of weeks ago you could browse all the Mineoro products at the site listed below, but when I just visited again today, all the English catalogues are gone.

Now this outfit sells legitimate survey, exploration and detection equipment, as far as I can make out, so could they be distancing themselves from Mineoro stuff?

http://knouzm.com/Home/home/Home

What I don't understand is, Mineoro make real detection equipment such as EM stuff don't they? Why would they spoil their whole credibility by selling rubbish at astronomical prices?

And what do Knouzm have to hide Quote”Conveying this information to the public in any form is also prohibited.” Is this just a copyright warning screwed by translation? Sorry Carl have I just infringed upon their rights?

http://knouzm.com/index.php?module=W...038097859-0154
Old 10-05-2006, 08:16 PM

Quote:
The Jordanian who went to Mineoro to get a FG detector is a F15 pilot from the Jordanian air force. As already mentioned, he claims he wanted to get a detector because of his friend's sucess.
Why go directly to Brazil to buy his detector, when he could buy it in the Gulf?
Old 10-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Guru

Talking Fare well.....to hell....

Michael: "Here in Middle east situation is high stuffy and we scare of our lives. treasure
hunting is really forbidden and intelligent service pursues treasure hunters."
Neronc: "The situation is the same in Belgium. It is a small country and I would not certainly
say in this forum if I had found a treasure. I am certain that since the following day,
I would have some problems. All is known here."
The situation is the same in Serbia too. There are a lot of locations here protected by
state institutions. Police is doing a great deal of job on protecting those from
ilegall "archaeologists" and so called "tomb raiders".....
It is very hard,almost imposiblle to smuggle such a big pile of coins just like that..
I do not beleive in such "sweet" story at all...
Leto: "$2.000,00 or $12.000,00 ?? And the question is how were the 100 gold coins smuggled
from Jordan to USA + intelligent service behind..??Hey but yes..detectorists are
damage-makers for archaeologists."
************************************************** ******************************
Good point! So many jars in sand and so many smugglers there, i supposed!?
************************************************** ******************************
Leto: "I do not understand Hungs bad attitude towards Carl... finaly Carl helps Hung
advertising mineoro with existance of this forum and this thread... who knowns how
many naive people bought mineoros and other C.#.#.P. devices with help of such golden
found forum threads. Hey Carl maybe mineoro should fund your server bills..."
************************************************** *******************************
No wonder at all...It is almost fact that Carl helps Hung advertising mineoro with
leting him to open every day new thread with same subject!?
C'MON CARL ! LET'S COUNT THREADS HERE WITH VERY SAME SUBJECT! ALSO LET'S COUNT
THREADS HERE STARTED BY HUNG! LET'S COMPARE THOSE THREADS SUBJECTS!
ALSO, LET'S FIND EVEN ONE "HUNG'S" THREAD IN WHICH MAN CAN READ AT LEAST ONE
TECH TIP,HINT,MOD OR SIMILLAR !? N O N E !

MINEORO SHOULD FUND CARL'S BILLS MUCH.
Kev.: "Liars are cheap, some pathological types will even do it solely for the satisfaction
and intrigue."
I agree! One of them,here have patological need to be present everywhere,to be seen,
and to be known....so he is everywhere...posting same old nonsences again and again..
I am sure that you know his nick. Mostoften on this forum....

Carl: "According to Mineoro, this forum is hurting their business. Damasio is quite upset."
Like hell! I bet he is very satisfied with this forum. Mostly thanks to your
patienty and habit to alow everyday anoyance from same man,day by day.
You are ready to delete only "dirty" language, no matter of honesty...and at the
same time you are ready to alow dirty mind posts with "sweet&polite" language....
************************************************** ********************************
Hung: "No. The bad attitude was not from me. Carl posted that 'silly' clues postings trying
to induce people to believe Mineoro paid Mitchell to 'advertise' their detector.
Esteban and I presented the true story which 'debunked' any speculation on the contrary."
Hung or whatever your nick is, YOU are provoking bad attitude here! I guess that was
your idea from the begining...
You should backup your tales from time to time with some fact and proof...
Jim: "Ah yes, young hung…just how are you privy to such information. Either you are involved
in the scam, or a victim. Time to come clean..."
Good morning Jim!

Carl, the guilt is all yours! Think twice! Only you can do something here...nobody else!

First time i visited this Geotech Forum i was delited. So many technicals....almost
like a dream to me.
With characters like Hung, this place becamed hell, thanks to your "do nothing" game...
What you doing here is not democracy for everybody to have same rights....no....
lately it turnet to a joke.... a big joke...! And mineoro is taking all the credit
from it...

Sorry for criticism...but i am very straight, i am telling you only what i am thinking
for real....

************************************************** **********************************

I was thinking to post here many of my designs on MD subject. Also i developed a quite
new devices with a few quite new techniques involved, for free, to share with other people...
To exchange....to make new friends...
I also was thinking to post a several schematics of complete designs of brand new machines on
market today, which nobody have yet....
But sorry, this is not gonna happen here! Thanks to unfair treatment on RObert, SOny and some
other of my friends,while at the same time some "yo-yoes" enjoy kind of immunity to do whatever
they want to do without penalties...

P.S.
A short story....
Once i asked Jackdetect, why he is not present so often here on these forums......And guess
what was his answer....???
I am not gonna tell you here...i'll just say:
Good bye!