LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-30-2006, 07:16 AM
robert

Cool mine oro - nice machines !!!

Mineoro are nice machines! People buy them as lot of you can afford!
Please lets help to such a poor company to earn mone!
Mineoro forever!!!

SINCE CARL DID NOT READ MY LAST POST - JUST DELETED IT WITHOUT ANY INTEREST FIRST
TO READ IT...I AM REPEATING IT AGAIN:
Just to remind present people here:
.................................................. .......................................
Hung to Esteban : "...Esteban, don' let tis guy take your time. Leave him talking alone.."
.................................................. .......................................
Well,well ...!??? I do not remember, that, me or Esteban mentioned your name or anything
connected to you Hung.....Correct me if i am wrong.
We were discussing some Esteban's claims and i was very ready to calm down my tone and
start a sort of dialogue with him, cose he looks like a man with who man can talk even
if not agree in many points.
Esteban showed some respectfull character here on this forum....
I was ready to discuss more deeper any of aspects of his ideas and claims.
To tell the truth i was(and still i am) very interested about some of Esteban's experiments,
claims and opinions.
I am EE and profesional, i do rank my self very high, i am not false modest, i am not
hypocrite to think about myself high but at the same time present myself very modest here...
Esteban is not EE....so what? I do not mind.... All of his previous posts showed me his
great dedication to this md subject. I was ready to argue with him(polite), exchange some
knowledge etc...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But all of the sudden you showed, unbidden, unnasked with a brilliant sentence:
"...Leave him talking alone...."
.................................................. ....................................
Bravo Hung! Very easy you trampled over my effort to make at least some comunication
with Esteban...!!!????
That is this Forum for! To comunicate,cooperate....exchange....Even between people with
very oposite opinions and attitudes....
But not for you! For you this forum has only one purpose: to advertise only one product,
to spit on others and from time to time to provoke everybody else who do not agree with
that....
I am sure that you gonna disregard my posts, and i am glad for that.Better to stay that way!
I am writting this for others to explain my behavior, language and attitude...
When you asked for trouble, be sure, you'll get it !!!
I do not feel any remorse. My reaction was very right! I can react even worse, But trust
me, you do not want that!
I deleted here some words .....
.................................................. .....................................
Esteban we may continue or not...As you wish.. I have no hard feelings on you at all.
Your sketchy list of principles is interesting me. I would like you to go detailed and
explain some of your claims and ideas. You do not have to uncover your secrets but
just a bit to explain what you listed above....
I posted my critics on it, as it was - sketchy, in manner to provoke you to explain more.
If you feel angry and do not want to, than O.K. ...
"...Bla, bla, bla. Inflate texts!
Theory, theory, this is the reason why nothing work for you! All I said here about kinds
of detection, include FM radio, is true! This violates your academicism and diploma!
You fail because you pretend show small signal in a meter or ear sound as metal detector,
but this is so small, "a soft breeze", so you need to convert... Ok...."
My "inflated texts" are not empty retorics! You may check my claims any time....
Theory.......without theory the rest is "fog" walking or jump from a clif....
".....You fail..."
What makes you think that i failed ??? You do not know yet about my experiments on that
subject...??? Be pationed, talk, give and wait to take....
The rest of people here can see and check every claims....This is very public, so if you do
not have anything "tactile" to say here.....well??? Disregarding is very weak weapon....
Somebody showed his illiteracy. He also showed will only to advertise and provoke....
Esteban it is your turn now to make difference ...

I DELETED A FEW WORDS FROM THIS POST....O.K. CARL YOU CAN ERASE ALL... BUT FIRST READ AND
TRY TO UNDERSTAND BACKUP OF THAT - THAN ERASE....
OTHERWISE....!!!!????