LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-26-2017, 01:02 PM
Guru

Default Phenomena

Here is a link that describes the phenomena. I think this guy is the developer of the Gold Gun.

Click on this link, then scroll down the page and click on "Additional Information" then scroll down to Mr. Decesari, P.E. Engineer

accuratelocators.com/agr.html
Old 01-26-2017, 03:05 PM
Guru

On the fact that there exists a particular frequency for each metal and can be detected by a receiver tuned to that frequency and that is possible that a signal of that frequency can be sent in the ground we have already been discussed in this forum. On this there is no scientific proof. This is not to say that is not true. The "phenomenon" exists, and there is not only one way to reveal it. It would need a serious scientific investigation but unfortunately scientists "know" that there is not a scientific explanation, and so for them the phenomenon does not exist.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:11 PM
Guru

The problem is that in order to sell these products must provide a pseudo scientific information otherwise no one would buy (at a price) a tool that reveals a mysterious "phenomenon".
Old 01-26-2017, 03:15 PM
Guru

Thank you , please Mr Franco, can you explain to us what are the ways for reveal the phenomenon , And what are the particular frequencies to be used ???
Old 01-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
Thank you , please Mr Franco, can you explain to us what are the ways for reveal the phenomenon , And what are the particular frequencies to be used ???
All you need is in manual - you should read it first:

http://accuratelocators.com/download...agr_manual.pdf

"For gold resonant frequency detection (raw g old), multiply the strongest AM radio station signal (in this example, 1440) by mathematical figure of .01729. (1440 x .01729). This will give a receiver tuning number of 24.8976. Round the number to nearest whole number. You will then have 25 as the number to place on tuning knob of AGR. Turn the PRESELECTOR to 4.5 and move Gain Switch to “High” range. Then, depress red button to actuate FREQUENCY display, and then turn AGR Frequency to 25. PRESELECTOR will get frequency close to tuning range so TUNE knob does not need to be turned as much.

• For minted/processed gold, use the mathematical figure of .01754 (Strongest Radio Frequency x .01754).

• To detect for silver, use the number .04653 (Strongest Radio Frequency x .04653) as resonant frequency"
Old 01-26-2017, 03:57 PM
Guru

It is long time I have read this documentation, I try to understand from franco and his experience .
Old 01-26-2017, 03:58 PM
Guru

Thank you WM6
Old 01-26-2017, 04:05 PM
Guru

I never claimed his theory is correct. But I do agree with the part about excitation comes from "somewhere". In the old days, dowsers claimed it was cosmic rays. That might explain why during solar magnetic storms the locating conditions turn bad--cosmic rays are blocked during these times.

The part i don't like about his theory is when there is no AM station nearby you are supposed to use the exact frequency of the nearest VLF transmitter without converting it (no multiplication by .01729). He just throws his "each element has it's own unique frequency" theory out the window.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:15 PM
Guru

I know others lrls only indirectly so I can not say whether they all work, but I am convinced of the existence of the phenomenon to have it tested in the field with my LRL (in the past I have built a less sensitive LRL similar to PD Alonzo but it is operating on the principle of pulse induction). I think that the phenomenon can not be revealed directly but only through the modulation of an existing signal. Probably there is a relationship between the two frequencies, but it is not easy to find. For example my LRL works with frequencies in the range 2.5 - 10Mhz held constant L1 / C10 values. Other LRL (PD Alonzo, PD Morgan) work with much lower frequencies and so it is difficult to find a common point.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:31 PM
Guru

The fact that there is the compass effect suggests that it is in some way involved with the Earth's magnetic field that protects us from the solar wind (composed of positive and negative ions). According to recent studies it appears that the effects of this wind reach down to the ground. It could be a ground battery formed around the buried metal that disturbs the ionic wind. This also explains the fact that the maximum sensitivity of Lrls is in the north / south direction if we are north of the equator instead is in the south / north if we are south of the equator. This is due to the fact that negative ions are attracted to the north pole and the south pole positive ones (or is it the other way, but it does not change).
Old 01-26-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Here is a link that describes the phenomena. I think this guy is the developer of the Gold Gun.

Click on this link, then scroll down the page and click on "Additional Information" then scroll down to Mr. Decesari, P.E. Engineer

accuratelocators.com/agr.html
this guy ,Mr. Decesari, has some association with this company: nationalrf

http://www.nationalrf.com/history_of...nal_rf_inc.htm

take a look at the products, some look like the Gold Gun, for example the handle, battery placement etc.
As for the theory, who knows, but for sure the number 0.01729 is completly irrelevant.
Really, it's a "random" number - mostly it comes from the fact that humans have 10 fingers - nothing to do with gold frequencies etc
Old 01-26-2017, 06:43 PM
Guru

Thank you Mr Franco for this explanation, please what is the nature of this disturbance of the ionic wind , that ground battery attracts negative ions or it moves them away ???
Old 01-26-2017, 06:54 PM
Guru

Thanks.

Yeah, "something is not right" is quite the understatement.

Looks like one of those "Noise finders" might help somebody track down the stray interference. From what i read it is everywhere in the MHz bands. Maybe that noise is the transmitter that excites the targets?
Old 01-26-2017, 08:54 PM

Mike, really I do not know what is happening.
In the vicinity of some long time buried metals, strange things may happen.
Most probably, the transmissions are modulated , as for the (fair weather) electrostatic field etc.
Plus , I think there is an action like mixer, but needed more observations.
Also strange things may happen in the "signal line" between powerful signal generators and massive metallic "targets" (about this, I have not sufficient data, mostly speculations).
Old 01-27-2017, 02:42 AM
Guru

I taking a chemotherapy drug and it's causing some emotional issues with me. I will off the forum for a while, don't know how long until I feel better.
Old 01-27-2017, 10:02 AM
Guru

[QUOTE=abdou2014;154860]Thank you Mr Franco for this explanation, please what is the nature of this disturbance of the ionic wind , that ground battery attracts negative ions or it moves them away ???[/QUOTE

I'm not a physicist, but I try to interpret the phenomenon in broad terms so I'm not going to go into that.
Old 01-27-2017, 02:34 PM
Guru

I am on the verge of building an ultra-sensitive negative ion detector
And I'll try it in the test field, theoretically can it react to the targets ?
Old 01-27-2017, 02:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
I am on the verge of building an ultra-sensitive negative ion detector
And I'll try it in the test field, theoretically can it react to the targets ?
yes it's possible, in the past I did some tests with a high-impedance amplifier (about 10Gohm). Unfortunately, this system is very sensitive to trees and walls and is virtually impossible to use.
I think all high impedance systems are inappropriate to reveal the phenomenon. As far as I know all lrls are low / medium impedance devices and this makes it even more difficult to understand the phenomenon, if indeed somehow involved a flow of ions.