LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 09-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Guru

Default First artificial telepathy

Scientists have recorded the brainwaves of a person then sent the "message" to another person. The receiving person could see some flashing lights in their peripheral vision and had only a 15% failure rate.

Of course this is not completely new. EEG experiments have long known that people can receive telepathic info. One experiment had a dozen or so receivers hooked up to EEG's. When the person sent the telepathic message one or two people got it relatively close but the other ten or so said they received nothing. When their EEG recordings were examined it was found that every one of the receivers showed a response at the same exact moment as the message was sent.

This is why I say much of what people call dowsing or map dowsing is nothing more than telepathy because they have someone (particularly those emotionally close to them) hide the test target. They think they dowsed it but really all they did was pick up a telepathic message. Then they think they can dowse. My opinion that is fraud to misrepresent oneself. Of course with the internet that is very normal.
Old 09-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Guru

Maybe. Maybe another "scientific" scam for money:

http://www.skepticreport.com/sr/?p=508
Old 09-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Guru

You might want to read up on this. Actually I think you need some kind of attitude adjustment. You know those damned negative emotions really do blind a person to the truth.

Sorry, don't have a link, just do a search for "telepathic emails".
Old 09-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Guru

If time is really relative to our sense apparatus, then images of hidden treasure and buried things actor guesses still exist in ether, and one with telepathic gift can read from this eternal info out of our every-days dimensions.

http://www.dailygrail.com/Mind-Myste...thic-Abilities
Old 09-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Guru

It's a bit ironic that many many on this forum have electronics education but I guess most people do not realize the significance of this experiment. This is like a Rosetta Stone for the mind. Next step should be to hook up an L-rod user and create a library of responses very similar to what they do with the artificial limbs. Call it the i-rod.
Old 09-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Guru

It would be great to decipher standing etherized info wave from past about hidden treasure, by help of telepathy and ten collect treasures by help of telekinesis:

http://www.livescience.com/28119-telekinesis.html
Old 11-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Guru

> help of telepathy and ten collect treasures by help of telekinesis

Interesting idea, but:

If this would be possible the people's mind who use such "technology" also would dive into a bloodbath of cruelty,
murderer, greed, brutality, war, slaughter and what else is directly or indirectly connected vey often with treasures.

People also no longer would enjoy their daily 5 star menus if they would know exactly
what a crappy life animals often have to suffer because of such "fantastic" delicatesses.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Guru

How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMxEQcdJkZc
Old 11-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Guru

Animal Hypnosis.
Nothing like Chi energy transfer.
Chi energy transfer does not need hand exercises.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Guru

But this is what the man says. He uses Chi energy
Old 11-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Guru

It is hand movement, fixed sight of hypnotist and calm environment to go animal asleep and not Chi energy.

http://youtu.be/U3ttSPumNuU
Old 11-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Guru

May be hypnosis is actually directional energy transfer
Old 11-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Guru

Maybe. In which direction? It is evident that animals lost energy and go asleep.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Guru

Ηere is an interesting link more related to the thread Mike started. May be hypnosis is quite relative subject but at the same time it is a different thing

http://www.mindcontrol.se/?page_id=1681
Old 11-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Guru

I don't know how this all leads to hypnosis and mind control.

I've mentioned the work that was done like 40 years ago where a dozen people were hooked up to an EEG and someone sent a telepathic "message". I think two people were able to detect it at least somewhat, and everyone else said they did not receive anything. However, the EEG recordings showed that all twelve people showed a response. Being able to get the message to cross the subconscious threshold is where the quieting the mind practice comes in. I've read a bit about telepathy and no question it is real. But a lot like dowsing, the reliability and accuracy are not that good.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I don't know how this all leads to hypnosis and mind control. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
............................................I've read a bit about telepathy and no question it is real. But a lot like dowsing, the reliability and accuracy are not that good.
I believe that in dowsing the reliability and accuracy changes dramatically when you look for treasures and not small artifacts or a few coins.
If you are looking for big targets or strong responses then it is completely different. Quieting the mind through meditation helps you to have the right attitude when dowsing
After of some time of practising is like turning a switch when you want to dowse.
You leave everything aside while you are doing it and this is where you achieve the best results
They are people that they go somewhere for treasure hunting and Pictures come up in their mind from some time from the past and sometimes this gives answers to those seeking the treasure.
Some might think that this is witchcraft but it is not. It is some different way of doing things using some of your Human assets or your mind.
Everybody has the ability of doing things but we don't know the right way to do it . This is all
Instead of dowsing there are people using other techniques for treasure hunting and believe me they are some doing it successfully
Old 11-11-2014, 01:14 PM
Guru

Some claim to have telepathy with rocks. I don't know. Maybe that's where the saying about "rocks in your head" came from. LOL What I have read is a good rapport helps things. Is there anyone who doesn't know about a mother's intuition knowing when a child is in trouble? There is a link between them.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:37 PM
Guru

Hi Mike,
I will try to put down some technique I am personally using after dowsing some place for treasure.
You go to a place and you are trying treasure hunting through dowsing and then you go home you sit somewhere where it is quite and you close your eyes an you try to visualize the picture of the place you have just dowsed.
It is better of course that you do it just a few hours later whith no other activities between and if you can have a warm bath it will help you relax even better.
You will try to ask questions to yourself while you visualise the place and they must all be related to what you are seeking.
The result after some practise is that you will get some extra info in those visualising pictures you are creating that you didn't know or you couldn't see when you where there.
I understood up to now that whenever I dowse a place it is like taking whith me some sort of an energy fingerprint of that place I have dowsed.
So what I am actually doing by this process I am describing above is that I am trying to materialise some energy forms to make them appear in my visualisation in order to actually see them
Old 11-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Some claim to have telepathy with rocks.
Why with rock?
Why not direct with money?

http://youtu.be/KbgKyMuOo4Q
Old 11-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Guru

I think they meant gold, diamonds, etc.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Guru

G-Sani, I understand some of what you are saying about directing your energy. It also sounds like you are doing remote viewing-the visualization part. It's not etheric. That's more on the astral level. If you think about meditation quieting the mind, there is no room for visualization.

I'm not saying this is wrong, just that this is the unreliable and inaccurate territory. Compare this to detecting a discriminated signal line.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:29 PM
Guru

I don't know Mike in which category this belongs but this is what sometimes I do.
Yes I use meditation because it relaxes me and I see that it helps me understand things from a different point of view.
What I believe is that we must think of all these as different tools that somebody can use to achieve his goals.
Since everybody is different there is no barriers of what somebody can do or how.
But I think it will be always helpful exchanging experiences or having the knowledge of our ancestors as a guide in our path
Old 11-12-2014, 01:12 PM
Guru

Just because I've been at this for 35 years does not make me an expert. If there's one goal I work towards it's reliability and accuracy. Dowsing and remote viewing or anything psychic does not have either. I abandoned that over 25 years ago. Not saying it can't possibly work, just that it's obsolete.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:37 PM
Guru

I have seen people very accurate in dowsing and in remote viewing as well.
They were digging something only and if only they were sure that it is something there. They used to prefer leaving many things behind but not to dig a target that it could be false.
This way you learn and become better and not digging all signals you come across. If you choose the second option then you will be trapped in the cage you have build.
And you will be open to all energies around you making it very difficult to learn how to discriminate.
You may also become better this way but your lifespan might prove not enough to achieve the goal if you understand what I mean
Old 11-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Guru

I'm not saying there are no dowsers. I can do it. What I am saying is there is a big difference between the physical discrimination and mental discrimination. So much so that I gave up dowsing in the 1980's as soon as I found out about the frequency generators. My finds went up 10 times. But really anything that uses a witness or sample is at least somewhat physical discrimination unless the person overrides the equipment--does not let it work, tries to influence it with wishful thinking etc.