LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-01-2014, 10:00 PM
Guru

Default Only Gold

Brass? No!
Bronze? No!
Copper? No!

A true LRL for gold should solely detect...
That's right: Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sem8YJ4nJg0

Sorry to other LRL fellas but I too do not waste my time with brass or bronze.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:38 PM
Guru

Allow me to clarify before conclusions are made. Just because you dig up a piece of Iron on a Gold frequency, does not mean your LRL is not detecting Gold. Only a Laboratory analysis can make that determination. There may be small amounts of fine Gold embedded in other metals, or oxides.

Actually it's quite common for sensitive LRL's to detect micron quantities of Gold alloyed in Iron, or Copper. For example, prior to 1967 the refining process was not as good as it is today and if Iron, ore was mined from a Gold, or copper bearing area many of the fine Gold, or Copper particles can still be found embedded in the early refined Iron

Detecting small clusters of micron particles was a major LRL problem for years until it was partially solved by tuning off frequency. However, going off frequency created a confusing discrimination problem if you tuned to far into the frequency of another element in the same direction as the Gold Signal.

I use a simple "Weight Chek" to solve the problem. I have one that has the capacity to null out the the emanating Iron field of a Locomotive engine. However, A small, non electronic version is usually good to null out up 10-15 lbs of solid material and up to 2-4 ozs of micron material.

EXAMPLE; I searched for an old Iron plated ship that was supposedly carrying a cargo Gold, and taken by Pirates into a Florida Bayou. It was easy to find from a distance on a Gold frequency. The size of the Gold area measured approximately 150 feet long and 40 feet wide, about the same length of the ship. WOW! I turned the weight Check up to about 9 lbs and the Gold "Field" disappeared. (nulled out).

Meaning, there was no Treasure of Gold on the ship. There was probably no more than an ounce or so of Gold micron particles spread through out the Iron structure that the refining process had not removed.

The LRL advantage is in that case, I was able to travel to the area, launch my boat, locate the suspect target from a considerable distance, do a remote survey and determine there was no Gold aboard this vessel to salvage.

Including travel, this process only took about 4 hours to eliminate this target from my searches. leaving me time to search for other possible targets in the area. A tremendous savings of time & money for this Treasure Hunter. Dell
Old 01-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Guru

Very interesting.
I've read good reviews by users in some forums. Can you elaborate on how it works?
Old 01-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Brass? No!
Bronze? No!
Copper? No!

A true LRL for gold should solely detect...
That's right: Gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sem8YJ4nJg0

Sorry to other LRL fellas but I too do not waste my time with brass or bronze.
"Great" promo-video from Hoaxoro company again.

Moral of the story: do not throw gold plated bronze statue in the water for promo purposes, because you will have problems when you try to get it back out.
Old 01-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Guru

Is that really what happened? How do you know? Were you there? Are you psychic? Are you guessing? Dell
Old 01-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Is that really what happened? How do you know? Were you there? Are you psychic? Are you guessing? Dell
I am able to remote sensing in time and space. Unfortunately this my ability is limited to detect scam, hoax and fraudsters only - not gold.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
I am able to remote sensing in time and space. Unfortunately this my ability is limited to detect scam, hoax and fraudsters only - not gold.
I've found that kitchen table remote sensing is far less accurate than remote sensing from the dining room. It might have something to do with the wood used to make the table, as the kitchen table is pine, but the one in the dining room is oak.

Perhaps if I meditate more, that could help.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Guru

Dell, I tried to get info on your weight checker but I couldn't find your omnitron site in the net.
Art is one of the users who just love your weight checker. The rangertell examiner has got also some features that tells you the probable mass of the gold target. Don't know how it compares to your device. Maybe you and Art could get together sometime and make some trials.

This device really helps and I think is a must for MFD users. But with all electronic units out there such as the ones I use and also have built, it's not that necessary. You see, when I get a target, it's extremely easy to know the size and probable mass due to the field detection intensity.
As you see in the video I posted above, the signal for gold is stable and continuous. If it was a really small object, the Mineoro would emit sparse and random beeps.
I mean, really small targets, such as nugget sparks. The detector is very sensitive to LTB gold and when sparse beeps happen we know that it's not worth diggin' it.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Guru

I have been away for a while, and when i come back this is what i find...

Oh my, what a parody !!
All that for a item planted there and detected by a regular detector anyway
Old 01-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I have been away for a while, and when i come back this is what i find...

Oh my, what a parody !!
All that for a item planted there and detected by a regular detector anyway
Well - if things don't change, they'll stay as they are.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Guru

You´re right, but I though theory of evolution would apply to certain humans too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Well - if things don't change, they'll stay as they are.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
How many fingers am I holding up for you to see?
Old 01-03-2014, 09:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dell, I tried to get info on your weight checker but I couldn't find your omnitron site in the net.
Art is one of the users who just love your weight checker. The rangertell examiner has got also some features that tells you the probable mass of the gold target. Don't know how it compares to your device. Maybe you and Art could get together sometime and make some trials.

This device really helps and I think is a must for MFD users. But with all electronic units out there such as the ones I use and also have built, it's not that necessary. You see, when I get a target, it's extremely easy to know the size and probable mass due to the field detection intensity.
As you see in the video I posted above, the signal for gold is stable and continuous. If it was a really small object, the Mineoro would emit sparse and random beeps.
I mean, really small targets, such as nugget sparks. The detector is very sensitive to LTB gold and when sparse beeps happen we know that it's not worth diggin' it.

I originally listened to the flawed logic of idiot engineers who believe you have to use complex electronics circuits for physics to work. Thus, my first Weight Check, was a complex & bulky box of Electronic components. It worked well, but costly to make. My experience with EE's is that they bill you according to the size of their ego's, not according to their working knowledge of physics.

Common sense logic based on real field experience prevails in the Weight Check's I
include with my products over the past years. It's small,simple, durable, non electronic, and cheap. A total novice can put together their own in 15 minutes. I learned the idea from an ex NASA engineer, experimented and made a couple of modifications for my own version.

Apparently, you have not encountered the effects of SMI in your area to any extent yet. Let's hope you don't. It's progressively getting worse here.

I have never used RT's version of WC but from reading his description it appears to me that he is adding the "Power of Suggestion" into the equation. If true, that would mean, it's not going to work for everyone under the same identical conditions and could be considered a Con. Until, I have personally field tested it myself, I remain skeptical of this being electronic technology, and possibly fall within the realm of Meta-Physics. Dell
Old 01-03-2014, 09:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
You´re right, but I though theory of evolution would apply to certain humans too
For the ones you have in mind, a more appropriate term would be "devolution".
Old 01-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Guru

The only thing phonier than the calculator dowsing rod is Art. Every time someone points out how it can't work, they change it. I'm sure Carl remembers the diode they had in the circuit. Now because they removed it, the thing is supposed to work. Well, it was supposed to work in the first place. It is shameful the claims they make about that scam. That's why I say I wonder if it is a skeptic hoax. And I used to like Hung but I see he and Art are both in the calculator scam.
Old 01-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Guru

Hi Mike.
You can get rid of the calculator and place a cell phone on top instead, if this makes you happy. It will work just as the same. Only thing is to make sure it's a light cell phone, Samsung smartphones for instance, so that the rotation does not get in prejudice.
Just enter the frequency numbers on display. Or alternatively you can use the phone's internal calculator if you like. But as I said, just by entering the frequency numbers will suffice.
Do you think that it's the calculator energy, field or whatever that makes the examiner swing? Of course not. Otherwise it would only work with the calculator alone.

How do I know? You see, I have done every kind of tests you can think of and have used this device for years. The concept is revolutionary, but it has pros and cons. More pros than cons I should say.

Nowadays I do not need to use the examiner anymore as I have incorporated the concept in my own electronic detectors. I was tired of handling the examiner in windy locations waiting forever for the antenna to settle.
But you do as you please. If you are using a device that makes you happy, please stick to it. It does not matter the kind of LRL you use as long as it works for you.

About Art...
I like the guy and I respect him. If you don't, well, that's your problem.

Good night my friend.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:11 AM
Guru

Now you phony, too.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:13 AM
Guru

If you don´t like the calculator or phone (You may find them too complex and/or full of nasty electronic components, or just too expensive ) you can just draw them on on a piece of paper, cardboard or wood. It WILL work exactly the same !
Hung, i know: you are already wondering how you will input the secret frequencies numbers: Well, Don´t worry, you can write them down into the empty squares you just draw.
And....Tadaaa! Gold lions will jump away from water !!

Old 01-04-2014, 03:55 AM
Guru

Sorry Hung, I just noticed my website URL didn't show up in my post.

http://www.dellomnitron.com
Old 01-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I originally listened to the flawed logic of idiot engineers who believe you have to use complex electronics circuits for physics to work.
Quote:
You can get rid of the calculator and place a cell phone on top instead, if this makes you happy. It will work just as the same.
This all reminds me of something someone once said: "If you take a thermos flask and put hot coffee in it; it stays hot. But, if you put a cold drink in it; it stays cold. ... How does it know?".
It is this general lack of understanding and confusion of ideas that causes Dell to denigrate highly skilled engineers in favour of pseudo-science, and for Hung to propose replacing a cheap calculator with a mobile phone. Honestly, this defies all logic.

I think Fred's idea is the best one - simply remove the calculator and replace it with a piece of paper. You can then sell the calculator on eBay and recoup some of the money you wasted on buying the idiotic device in the first place.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Guru

And then you'll find a PICTURE of some gold. At least the cell phone puts out some kind of blip every several seconds, but that is hardly enough to resonate a target. Even if it could possibly do so, you would walk right past the target in between blips. And of course punching in some "code" is totally ridiculous and superstitious. But that doesn't seem to stop the calculator cult.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:34 PM
Guru

I'll tell you Hung, with your last post you lost every shred of credibility with me. You know fully well those posts are incendiary. And now I really wonder who you are and it's ain't good. I pray for your soul and those you and aRT have taken down with you.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
How many fingers am I holding up for you to see?
Are you ready to tell people your biggest secret?
No one!
You do not even exist in physical world, you are virtual paramagnetic stream only with real bank account.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry Hung, I just noticed my website URL didn't show up in my post.

http://www.dellomnitron.com
Thanks Dell, but I could not find info on the weight check.
Anyways, Art, who owns and uses both devices, just sent me a message saying that both weight check and the rangertell code for this work about the same.
So it's good to know that your device can also be of great help in estimating gold amount.
Actually I think I will take the examiner with me from now on and explore its weight check function more when I get a detection with my gear and prior digging. Let's see how precise this might be.

By the way, bellow is a picture of the environment I am currently working on. How does it compare to Florida?
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Guru

Actually, i find pretty funny that the "originals" LRS scammers became victims of cheap(er) Chinese imitations
What was once your tools, like internet and globalization, turned against you