LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-05-2020, 11:21 AM

Lightbulb Lumen lux and respond pd.

looking for a source similar to the (phenomenon). believing if I found a power source similar to the phenomenon I could set the pistol detector in a good position to find a treasure. the battery spark test could give you a good distance adjustment, the frequency coil even better, but a lumen radiation recorded 20+ meters of precise adjustments in the circuit of about 8 meters gain, hoping for better results in the field, daylight in lux affects performance of PD. I hope my thought of making the adjustment to this energy source is correct. good research to all ..!
Old 01-09-2020, 07:22 AM
Guru

Hi Kostas.
I wait news of your radiation device!!
Also wait for your call!!!!

Old 01-09-2020, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Kostas.
I wait news of your radiation device!!
Also wait for your call!!!!

Hi Geo!
radiation could not help at a time when there is no metallic response, but when there is a very small response radiation can enhance the metallic response without daylight, nothing special .... but the pistol can give better results with some other capacitors maybe some other resistors, i work in the best mode i believe when i reach the highest setting something very good can happen ....
Old 01-15-2020, 04:58 PM

Smile

yes !!! settings found ..! a small magnetic coil, few capacitors, a little less current in the coil and it works wonderfully in the area ... it doesn't work all day long low signal reason. when the signal does not exist I simply have strong signals from the north and south, when the atmosphere is ready, the signals from the north and south suddenly stop and the metal signals start from time to time. i'm happy with this is the best i've done in bad signal mode with this powerful pistol detector. in my attempt to understand that the battery spark distance didn't help me, the signal had to be found outside.