LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 03-22-2020, 11:31 AM

c13 and c14 ...I replaced 560p to 330p ,then to 100p then without any condansator..but all the time output is around 7V ..without cristal
Old 03-22-2020, 11:58 AM
Guru

As I said before, the sensor stage is the critical part of my lrl, which was originally an rf sniffer that oscillated in my realization and I realized that it worked like lrl. Since I realized that reproducing this self oscillation in other specimens was very difficult I designed an oscillator independent from the rest of the circuit. I think that if your lrl oscillates without connections with the quartz oscillator and with reduced gain almost certainly the defect consists in the pcb. Use a pcb only for the sensor stage with the lower face connected to ground.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:23 PM

pcb is okay..no cuts or no short circuits.. but I will build new pcb..
I am doing same of Walkman's pcb...it is already proved itself by videos..
Old 03-22-2020, 04:34 PM
Guru

Well, however, it can happen that (as in every pcb) the connections are exact but that there are parasitic couplings between two tracks that are important in the sensor stage which has a very high gain.
Old 03-24-2020, 06:10 AM

hi
while getting close to end of second pcb..
I want to ask a question..
When I build my first zahori...I burned IC ..I think it was 2N35.. I realised that it was because of high voltage line close to my house
since the voltage is too high..on my outputs ... can it be because of AC high voltage
did you have any experience of HV..
Old 03-24-2020, 06:53 AM

hi
while getting close to end of second pcb..
I want to ask a question..
When I build my first zahori...I burned IC ..I think it was 2N35.. I realised that it was because of high voltage line close to my house
since the voltage is too high..on my outputs ... can it be because of AC high voltage
did you have any experience of HV..
Old 03-24-2020, 10:36 AM
Guru

Certainly high voltage lines affect electronic instruments but also the human body.
For the setup of my lrl it is better to do it far from this line.
Old 04-14-2020, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkman View Post
The Last video

the same target

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ3aaN044MA

enjoy it.
Here in this video you can clearly see, in the direction of izmiriy passes the road. And you can see how the bus rides. It seems that there the power line is going there. I think you are catching not a phenomenon, but the interference of passing vehicles (discharge on spark plugs). But from a very long distance.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:46 PM

Obviously no one has ever succeeded, it can't detect metals, why is there anyone doing it?
Old 05-14-2020, 02:50 AM
Guru

Default LRLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
If the amplification of the lrl is too large, in addition to the compass effect there is also the sky effect, i.e. lowering or raising the lrl you have a signal, the two effects can be combined making it impossible to use. The lrl is a directional instrument, the maximum sensitivity is proceeding from north to south, the minimum is proceeding from south to north and proceeding from east to west and vice versa the sensitivity is medium. Furthermore, approaching the target, the signal increases but cancels right on the vertical where the target is buried. I find it difficult to believe that a target at 500 m can influence my lrl, to be true it should behave as described above, i.e. approaching the target (i.e. at 500m) the signal first weak and then increasingly strong until it decreases and cancels over the target (500m ahead). My lrl like almost all the others ultimately reveals an electrical or electromagnetic signal and therefore is subject to many disturbances.
yes, most of times the PHENOMENON can be located only in two lines ,see the video,the gold ring was found only Nort to South and West to East, the digging tool is point to south direction, in the video is doing the pinpoint work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR_gBbp50
Old 05-19-2020, 10:33 AM

a greeting to all the components of the form and all imoderators and administrator, I am a friend of Franco, and I think it is not fair that Franco has posted his project and everyone has put it into action, while you have built it, improved it but don't make it clear nothing to anyone, do you think this is the spirit and sharing a forum? I asked someone someone outside of Franco answered me ...... good day
Old 05-20-2020, 01:27 AM
Guru

Default franco italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roccocoin View Post
a greeting to all the components of the form and all imoderators and administrator, I am a friend of Franco, and I think it is not fair that Franco has posted his project and everyone has put it into action, while you have built it, improved it but don't make it clear nothing to anyone, do you think this is the spirit and sharing a forum? I asked someone someone outside of Franco answered me ...... good day
the images show the 3 frequencies optional for the PDK-2.3 , as I remember explain very well how to install this in PDK single frequency.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:23 AM

Default LRL

Hi friends, as Franco said, this signal is stronger than the north, and tracking should start from the north. As you approach the target signal, the signal turns on, so do the same from the south. If the target is deep, you are in the line from north to south, ie two points, half the distance between the two target points and half the distance of the approximate target depth, good luck.
Old 05-28-2020, 09:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
Hi friends, as Franco said, this signal is stronger than the north, and tracking should start from the north. As you approach the target signal, the signal turns on, so do the same from the south. If the target is deep, you are in the line from north to south, ie two points, half the distance between the two target points and half the distance of the approximate target depth, good luck.
Thanks for your contribution, I suppose you made my lrl and that you use it successfully. I invite all those who have successfully implemented it with positive results in the field to make it known to everyone, as there are several skeptics who do not believe that lrls work. This will certainly be useful for anyone new to this forum.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
the images show the 3 frequencies optional for the PDK-2.3 , as I remember explain very well how to install this in PDK single frequency.

thanks morgan, very kind in answering me, but on the electronic base where to place the diverter?
Old 06-06-2020, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Thanks for your contribution, I suppose you made my lrl and that you use it successfully. I invite all those who have successfully implemented it with positive results in the field to make it known to everyone, as there are several skeptics who do not believe that lrls work. This will certainly be useful for anyone new to this forum.
ciao franco, tutto ok ?
then I noticed that the stylus antennas that are magnetized do not work well on the electronic apparatus, while those that are not attracted to the magnet work very well, but in my part it is difficult to find these demagnetized antennas, how could I solve the situation on lrl at 3 led? thanks
Old 06-06-2020, 07:59 AM

Quote:
franco,hai fatto la versione dell'lrl con il 4066 ,non mi potretsi mandare le copie per farlo ? copia del layurt basetta e lista componenti e come vanno montati ? tieni presente che non sono un mago dell'elettronica questo gia lo sai .....la mia mail rocco.verrengia@virgilio.it .ciao e stammi bene.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:05 AM

Default poi.............

Quote:
ti scrivo qui perche non ho piu la tua mail, ne ho costruito anche un altro di quello di drenman con 3 led,funziona perfettamente ma ce un problema che non riesco a risolvere ; se giro il potenziometro del gain in senso antiorario mi accende subito i led in seguenza, ma se lo giro in senso orario cioe al max guadagno accende solo il primo (rosso) . dove sara il problema per te che sei molto bravo in elettronica ?
Old 06-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
franco,hai fatto la versione dell'lrl con il 4066 ,non mi potretsi mandare le copie per farlo ? copia del layurt basetta e lista componenti e come vanno montati ? tieni presente che non sono un mago dell'elettronica questo gia lo sai .....la mia mail rocco.verrengia@virgilio.it .ciao e stammi bene.
Quote:
ti scrivo qui perche non ho piu la tua mail, ne ho costruito anche un altro di quello di drenman con 3 led,funziona perfettamente ma ce un problema che non riesco a risolvere ; se giro il potenziometro del gain in senso antiorario mi accende subito i led in seguenza, ma se lo giro in senso orario cioe al max guadagno accende solo il primo (rosso) . dove sara il problema per te che sei molto bravo in elettronica ?

Please read the forum rules -> Rules of the Forum
and make your posts in English.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:22 AM

Default hello da italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Please read the forum rules -> Rules of the Forum
and make your posts in English.

hello, in these 2 posts, I only spoke with francoitaly ......
Old 06-07-2020, 08:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
hello, in these 2 posts, I only spoke with francoitaly ......
If you want to post in a language that is not English, you must also provide a translation in English, regardless of whether the post is directed at a particular person or not.
Old 06-12-2020, 03:50 PM

Too many people threw it away with sadness, wasting too much energy and hope. In the end, nothing was successful. It was just a device for detecting electromagnetic fields. It did not react to metals. Friends Brothers, wake up from your dreams
Old 06-12-2020, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
Too many people threw it away with sadness, wasting too much energy and hope. In the end, nothing was successful. It was just a device for detecting electromagnetic fields. It did not react to metals. Friends Brothers, wake up from your dreams
another, disillusioned not achieved success in self-Assembly LRL . Not the first, and not you the last.
Old 08-13-2020, 04:03 PM

Dear Franco, good result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w30neyP-Ra0
Old 08-14-2020, 09:33 AM
Guru

I am glad that you have had positive results, can you provide some details on the buried gold?