Old 12-21-2007, 11:40 PM
Guru

Corrected!
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Here's circuit #5 - the one that connects to the ferrites.
Also, does anyone have any ideas about the correct connections for the ferrite coils? Morgan - if you can shed any light on this question, that would be great.
Hi Qiaozhi,
I missed your post.
This looks for sure like a simple DC receiver.So the gap could be making the frequency tunning, but as it is not a HV generator, i dont know if we can believe the gap story.
regards,
Fred.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:58 PM
Guru

Default Esteban schematic

Quote:
Here's circuit #5 - the one that connects to the ferrites.

Morgan - Please can you double-check the component values, and in particular the component names. Your original diagram is difficult to read, and therefore some of the names (e.g. C3, C11, etc.) may be swapped over.

The RED and BLACK wires are most likely the power supply lines, but where does YELLOW go to?
Also, does anyone have any ideas about the correct connections for the ferrite coils? Morgan - if you can shed any light on this question, that would be great.
Fortunly,Esteban say will have this Pistoldetektor schematic very soon
Old 12-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Guru

Default and now ????/

Hi Morgan....Max.....Qiaozi.
Thanks, very good work. Congratulation
But we need and the rest.......... The head.
What is inside the head (mayby 2 coils..... how many turns??? )
How many turns are on the ferrite???
Without the head we can't do anything.
Regards
Old 12-22-2007, 09:57 AM
Guru

Yes, Really especial thanks to Morgan, Max, Qiaozhi and Fred.
our eyes is on your hands and efforts. god bless you.
Geo is right, Morgan, man, how about the search-head?
how about the ferrite turns?
please fellows, gather all these data in summarized workable type schematic.
I think if this works well, will become a memento for this forum or at least
in LRL subject.
it will remember one team; Esteban, Morgan, Max, Qiaozhi and Fred.
BTW; where is Ivconic, this great EE man? why isn't desired to interfere here?
I never forget his golden alterations in Zahori. when every time I and my team partners hear Zahori name, remembers us Esteban & Ivconic.
Old 12-22-2007, 10:07 AM

Talking ?

? This supposed to work??? This supposed to locate gold and stuff at long ranges??? Ha,ha,ha,ha!
This will NEVER locate nothing but various interferences! Trust me.
Not only that it is absolute bogus device, but i never saw such untidy hand made in my life! Horror! Like 8 year old kid played with it.
People!People! Please return some common sences! Once for all! Those "toys" and simillar BOGUS device WILL NEVER WORK! You only wasting your time!
What a funny place to be!!!? This forum!!! Bravo Carl!!
Old 12-22-2007, 10:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
? This supposed to work??? This supposed to locate gold and stuff at long ranges??? Ha,ha,ha,ha!
Not only that it is absolute bogus device, but i never saw such untidy hand made in my life! Horror! Like 8 year old kid played with it.
People!People! Please return some common sences! Once for all! Those "toys" and simillar BOGUS device WILL NEVER WORK! You only wasting your time!
Hi,
you are right being skeptic, I'm too... but Morgan is doing a good work with reverse engineering of device and also he reported detection of aluminium can (not just gold) that would be interesting to investigate.

Also, if this device is truly an Alonso's design I think all here have some curiosity about...cause of a number of threads reporting about him... and then circuit is really simple... can be replicated on one single PCB, stuff is easy apart some few resistors with higher precision required... but then I think anyone could mount one just using some components from e.g. old radio and see if it works or not.

It's waste of time !? Probably yes... who knows ?

And if it isn't so ? What if it can really detect some coke can e.g. at 1-2 meters away or more ? Then, I think could be really interesting stuff, at least for me.

In any case it's just another electronic project to have some fun with in snowy/rainy days here... bad weather requires some new project !

The difference between this and other cases is that we can reverse engineer it with Morgan's informations and study circuit and guess principle of operation , if any. Interesting I think if at the end we'll discover there's something in the background that need further investigations.

I think we have to leave out prejudices this time, and, as with zahori circuits, test it to know if it works and how... and what can really do:

- can it find just rf noise and sparks ?
- can it detect metals in some way ? if so, at which distance ? limitations ? etc

Do you understand my point of view ? I've already considered that could be a total waste of time... but don't worry about that at now... cause have some spare these days.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 12-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Corrected!
Hi Fred,
very nice work... now we know detectoman was right about this PCB. It's audio section... so have nothing to do with transmitter part.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 12-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Roberts,

The process we are going through is called "due diligence!.
At the moment we cannot rule out this device as BOGUS, unless we test it ourselves. For me, it's more of a interesting reverse-engineering exercise. No doubt this device does something - interference locator? - but we need to check this ourselves. Even at this stage we can see that we've been fed some misleading information. For example - where is this 7KV generator? Circuit #5 appears to be some sort of DC receiver. And where is the IR circuit? So far it's starting to look like a more sophisticated version of the Gold Gun.

You should be behind us in this exercise. This project is the closest we have ever come to "understanding" these LRL claims. Although, to be fair, this is claimed to be a medium-range device.
Don't forget - we're also skeptics!
Old 12-22-2007, 11:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
PCB6
73!
Hi,
Ok... this seems really clear too.

It's threshold detector and led driver part as I guessed.

So if color is white we know now that it's 19K... then I think that resistor is that way (precision and low ppm/°K coeff) cause have to mantain threshold level at a knowing setting (turn) of trimpot (maybe to ease tuning of the circuit).

Also I strongly think that the low temp. coeff. is required to avoid thermal variations of threshold level (so have sense to me).

PS: from what I see it's kind of low battery alarm.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 12-22-2007, 11:38 AM

O.K. Both of you are right, Morgan did a job - it is true.
But i dont need to build it, to see it is bogus. For what, the world, i have my ee degrees??? For what i spend so many years in this bussiness???
It is to simple device to have any doubts in its accuracy. It is bogus, period.
But it is your choice, buil it if you want. God bless your good will!
Old 12-22-2007, 12:12 PM

Default and now???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan....Max.....Qiaozi.
Thanks, very good work. Congratulation
But we need and the rest.......... The head.
What is inside the head (mayby 2 coils..... how many turns??? )
How many turns are on the ferrite???
Without the head we can't do anything.
Regards

HI geo Learn from morgan to be serious!!!

Without malice Happy Christmas to all
Old 12-22-2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
this is pcb1 schematic and my calculation gives exactly 9volts output for it: so at middle of battery voltage when they are at full charge.

So know we know that circuit works at 9V stabilized supply.

Kind regards,
Max

Hello everyone (max) someone could summarize all schemes with a more graphic 'clear and understandable (as in this figure) who is not' electronic guru thanks and happy holidays
Old 12-22-2007, 12:27 PM

Default hi at hall

Quote:
Hi,
this is pcb1 schematic and my calculation gives exactly 9volts output for it: so at middle of battery voltage when they are at full charge.

So know we know that circuit works at 9V stabilized supply.

Kind regards,
Max

Hello everyone (max) someone could summarize all schemes with a more graphic 'clear and understandable (as in this figure) who is not' electronic guru thanks and happy holidays
Old 12-22-2007, 12:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Circuit #3

Unless I'm mistaken, no-one has yet reverse-engineered Circuit #3.
Is anyone in the process of doing this?

So far, here's what I think we have:

1. Regulated power supply.
2. TR circuit for front-mounted coil.
3. - TBC -
4. Audio stage.
5. Receiver circuit connected to ferrites.
6. LED driver.

Once we have Circuit #3, then we can construct a block diagram showing the interconnecting wires ... and , by the way, can we do this in English?
After that we can fill in the detail, and start construction.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Morgan and Esteban, Thank you for your big,great job to let us have the schematic.
Morgan, man! now you did this favor, why don't do as in best way?
fulfill your favor, I'm really unfamiliar to this language, what's the reason not put in English? please take a way people like me, can use it.
another thing; all these consist all the details of circuits? on the other hand is exact what you made and got satisfying results?
For my part, thanks, but Morgan is who do the "job", not me.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Roberts,

The process we are going through is called "due diligence!.
At the moment we cannot rule out this device as BOGUS, unless we test it ourselves. For me, it's more of a interesting reverse-engineering exercise. No doubt this device does something - interference locator? - but we need to check this ourselves. Even at this stage we can see that we've been fed some misleading information. For example - where is this 7KV generator? Circuit #5 appears to be some sort of DC receiver. And where is the IR circuit? So far it's starting to look like a more sophisticated version of the Gold Gun.

You should be behind us in this exercise. This project is the closest we have ever come to "understanding" these LRL claims. Although, to be fair, this is claimed to be a medium-range device.
Interference locator? Any detector can catch interference and produce it. Wich is your real point? Bogus? Isn't here 7 Kv generator? Where is the IR? Can exist modification of this pistol posted by Morgan? More sophisticated version of Gold Gun? As I see nobody believe in the Morgan's experience.
Old 12-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Roberts,
Absolutely.Skeptics, but with an open mind.

Quote:
Hi,
Ok... this seems really clear too.
It's threshold detector and led driver part as I guessed.
So if color is white we know now that it's 19K... then I think that resistor is that way (precision and low ppm/°K coeff) cause have to mantain threshold level at a knowing setting (turn) of trimpot (maybe to ease tuning of the circuit).
Also I strongly think that the low temp. coeff. is required to avoid thermal variations of threshold level (so have sense to me).
PS: from what I see it's kind of low battery alarm.
Kind regards,
Max
Yes, battery tester with no doubt.But the 19k resistor is just here because it was at hand i believe.Almost any value work here, the adjustable pot is the weakest point here and the precision of the resistor is probably of no use-in my opinion-

Quote:
O.K. Both of you are right, Morgan did a job - it is true.
But i dont need to build it, to see it is bogus.
Too soon to say.Esteban was saying there is IR inside-aparently there is not.He was saying the ferrite was for HV-aparently it is not.I dont think there is any HV in the head, unless there is a PCB inside, because the transistors are all low voltage, BC548 CE voltage is around 60V if i remember well.

Quote:
Unless I'm mistaken, no-one has yet reverse-engineered Circuit #3.Is anyone in the process of doing this?
I was, but then i stopped ,missing some info and get bored , i wanted to finish all i could on my delta pulse-Now morgan has posted the info,i will continue later today.
What would be usefull, beside coil info, is detailed information from Morgan of the device behaviour in presence os metals.

Regards!,
Fred.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:08 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Interference locator? Any detector can catch interference and produce it. Wich is your real point? Bogus? Isn't here 7 Kv generator? Where is the IR? Can exist modification of this pistol posted by Morgan? More sophisticated version of Gold Gun? As I see nobody believe in the Morgan's experience.
Hi Esteban,

Please don't misunderstand. I was replying to Roberts, because he was dismissing this pistol detector out-of-hand, without any investigation. I am absolutely certain that Morgan has reported his experience in an honest fashion, and that is why I am interested to reverse-engineer this design. As I said earlier - it clearly does "something". What that "something" is, has yet to be determined by completing this project. The main reason for Morgan supplying these details at all, is that he wants to have a copy of this detector for himself. With your assistance, I think we can achieve this.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:38 PM
Guru

Hi,
I think here we are... about boards.

Look... there could be mistakes. Also... there are "?" where things aren't clear to me... for example connection of C4 positive lead with R7 and D5... from picture of PCB seems there is connection... but maybe is better make another check; I've used dashed line there.

Same for some components value.

Sorry for the ugly schematic but have no time at now to make better.

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 12-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Hi Morgan,

Do you have access to an oscilloscope or a multimeter that has a frequency range?
If so, please can you probe around on the connections that go to the front-mounted coil, and post the measurements here? I'm particularly interested in the frequency of operation.
If you have time, please can you do the same for the ferrite coils? Also, is there any evidence of a high voltage (~7KV) being generated there?

Thanks.
Old 12-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Guru

hello guys
for my, these module,s ferrite and coil, are tipe inovated dual adaptation bfo: r.f ferrite input one discriminated balanced signal- coil plural dc low tension magnetic induction emision, ( balanced ) ( fhinished whit very filtred on capacitors) hugg
i am experience in early stuff bfo,s this like how hig sophistiqued circuit
very difficultous stabilize balance in this stuff in manner, nedded cientific man builders jajaja
i am confused for complicated circuit of diverse lines of front coil
the enormous difficulty is when balance both modules

aclaration i am novice in electronics, and english, jajajaja whitout studies, is very simplest my opinion
look these prototipe how personal experimental aplications whit sophistications
advanced little and modern mini circuits
free of ics amplifiers why?
is modern and antique jjajajajaja

apologies for my bad english hups
electronic hoobyst detectioman
Old 12-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Guru

Thumbs up LRL behaviour

Quote:
Absolutely.Skeptics, but with an open mind.

Yes, battery tester with no doubt.But the 19k resistor is just here because it was at hand i believe.Almost any value work here, the adjustable pot is the weakest point here and the precision of the resistor is probably of no use-in my opinion-

Too soon to say.Esteban was saying there is IR inside-aparently there is not.He was saying the ferrite was for HV-aparently it is not.I dont think there is any HV in the head, unless there is a PCB inside, because the transistors are all low voltage, BC548 CE voltage is around 60V if i remember well.

I was, but then i stopped ,missing some info and get bored , i wanted to finish all i could on my delta pulse-Now morgan has posted the info,i will continue later today.
What would be usefull, beside coil info, is detailed information from Morgan of the device behaviour in presence os metals.

Regards!,
Fred.
Hello

This device,not work very well in wet ground but works better in dry soil where its possible to find aluminium can 5m away and it was 40cm deep.After dig this aluminium can,i buried again and get beep only 1m away,so it happens the same with 0,5gr gold nugget,i get signal 2m away from antenna and today i buried 10cm into soil this little nugget and get signal only with antenna near the spot.So i believe in all Esteban information about energy field or eletromagnetic field around long time ago buried conductive metals...
Anyway,considering size of this antenna only 11cm diameter,with device very well adjusted,i have in air test distances superior to any MD that i know,i even cant adjust device at home,i must do it out side or it will be not sensitive because presence of metals near antenna.
Some curious test:
In air tests (using 3 position switch to normal search) reject only iron ,nail size,and its extremly sensitive to gold,much more than SD2200D!!!
Much better than russian prototipe( long range detector) who gets a lot of iron signals far away and with interferences because of power lines,with this detecktorpistol i never get iron targets when search in the fields.Unfortunly this one like very much aluminium and old batteries buried in ground maybe for some years,but he also likes GOLD!!!
So,my dear friends,even if we cant put this device working like LRL ,anyway if we put him to work as MD we have built an very sensitive device for GOLD HUNTING.And if we put biger coil,maybe we built some kind of LRL...
As i tell before,i´m a frustrating Mineoro client,i have DC2008 for sale,and i tell bad things about LRL Mineoro,i tell the true,you think this help me to sell this DC2008 device? No,but i like to tell the true about what i have experienced!!!
For all people in this forum,BELIEVE IT OR NOT,IT DOESNT MATTER FOR ME !!!
Merry Chrystmas and happy new year for everybody
Old 12-22-2007, 03:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

This device,not work very well in wet ground but works better in dry soil where its possible to find aluminium can 5m away and it was 40cm deep.After dig this aluminium can,i buried again and get beep only 1m away,so it happens the same with 0,5gr gold nugget,i get signal 2m away from antenna and today i buried 10cm into soil this little nugget and get signal only with antenna near the spot.So i believe in all Esteban information about energy field or eletromagnetic field around long time ago buried conductive metals...
Anyway,considering size of this antenna only 11cm diameter,with device very well adjusted,i have in air test distances superior to any MD that i know,i even cant adjust device at home,i must do it out side or it will be not sensitive because presence of metals near antenna.
Some curious test:
In air tests (using 3 position switch to normal search) reject only iron ,nail size,and its extremly sensitive to gold,much more than SD2200D!!!
Much better than russian prototipe( long range detector) who gets a lot of iron signals far away and with interferences because of power lines,with this detecktorpistol i never get iron targets when search in the fields.Unfortunly this one like very much aluminium and old batteries buried in ground maybe for some years,but he also likes GOLD!!!
So,my dear friends,even if we cant put this device working like LRL ,anyway if we put him to work as MD we have built an very sensitive device for GOLD HUNTING.And if we put biger coil,maybe we built some kind of LRL...
As i tell before,i´m a frustrating Mineoro client,i have DC2008 for sale,and i tell bad things about LRL Mineoro,i tell the true,you think this help me to sell this DC2008 device? No,but i like to tell the true about what i have experienced!!!
For all people in this forum,BELIEVE IT OR NOT,IT DOESNT MATTER FOR ME !!!
Merry Chrystmas and happy new year for everybody
Hi Morgan,
I belive your words about the aluminium can and all the rest. You have done really good work with reverse engineering of device and that's pretty cool we can see now complete schematic of its boards. We can make an idea of operations but some pieces are missed till now... expecially about coil arrangements and composition. I think that if there is really IR emitter it will be inside the round thing on top of device; I guess also there is one or more round coils there. But maybe it isn't ; personally I think high voltage generator is not present in this device cause the absence of shields show us that cannot be so: I'm sure of that. I cannot see any suitable HV generation process inside or outside device in relation to targets.

Probably device is a kind of BFO with directive transmitter and coaxial receiver ; usually BFOs aren't any good but maybe this arrangement of pistol make it find cans meters away... so well after normal BFO ranges.

But we need some more bits to get the picture and replicate the device to test ourself. I hope you'll continue posting details of device , expecially enclosed things we haven't seen till now.

Merry Christmas,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 12-22-2007, 03:45 PM
Guru

Default Antenna LRL

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Do you have access to an oscilloscope or a multimeter that has a frequency range?
If so, please can you probe around on the connections that go to the front-mounted coil, and post the measurements here? I'm particularly interested in the frequency of operation.
If you have time, please can you do the same for the ferrite coils? Also, is there any evidence of a high voltage (~7KV) being generated there?

Thanks.
Hello

Considering my very little knolenge about electronics,i make big sacrifice to put schematics here.Maybe there are some errors but i will chek everythyng carefuly before give LRL to my friend .I will meet with him during new year(he lives far away from me).
Until now i make long time ago some useless BFO detectors,from electronics magazins,some i put to work others not,so my knolenge about electronics is limited.Anyway i want to make a copy of this LRL who works,its not to produce in hig quantityes,i dont want to buy one of this,even the same,from Alonso,because i know many things,its possible to make the good and the gizmo,I already was informed during this week of other things...I receive anonymous letter from Paraguay,i dont know were they get my E-mail.
So,no problem,´FOR PEOPLE IN PARAGUAY ONT WORRY I DIDNT OPEN THE ANTENNA OR FERRIT!!!
I´m positive about Esteban knoledge to give us some lights about This little hot antenna.

Kind regards