LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,
Maybe you forgot...
Damasio made changes to the Alonso circuits for Mineoro...

Best wishes,
J_P
As i remember,Damasio UPGRADE the Alonso´s LRL´s to detect from METERS to KILOMETERS, but unfortunatly i think to find a treasure more than 100 m is not possible with any kind of LRL.
Old 10-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Instead of saying that only work in Brazil, Portugal and Paris and to laugh, i try to find some reason to justify this. This is the reason that made me think harmonics of NMR

Regards
Hi Geo,
I think it is good to try to find a reason to justify the facts that you observe.
But I can see very clearly that NMR frequency does not justify the working of any LRL because it is a variable frequency, not a fixed frequency.
And also because it cannot be reliably detected without a very strong artificial magnetic field where we can force an element to vibrate at a fixed nuclear magnetic frequency.

I would think that when you don't know the answer that will justify your observations, then you are better to admit you don't know the answer rather than to choose an answer that you know is incorrect.
It does not solve the puzzle when we proclaim a wrong answer is correct simply because it is easy to understand.

If you observe there is equipment which is working in some conditions, but not in other conditions, then there is a real answer why you observed these things that does not require adopting impossible pseudoscience.
The observation we hear is these machines work in some countries, but not others.
We also observe the appearance of Alonso and his team making recoveries in some "wrong locations" with the same machines that other people cannot make recoveries and do not see response from the same equipment after Alonso leaves.

Why not look for a different explanation than the impossible NMR which changes by the hour and changes when walking some meters?
I am sure there are many more likely explanations that do not require for impossible physics.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
As i remember,Damasio UPGRADE the Alonso´s LRL´s to detect from METERS to KILOMETERS, but unfortunatly i think to find a treasure more than 100 m is not possible with any kind of LRL.
Hi Morgan,
You may be correct that the idea Damasio had was to make modifications for more distance.
But from the result we see, the performance is not better than the original designs from Alonso.
I remember many stories from Esteban when he talked about treasure hunting with Alonso, and he described some of the experimental locators Alonso made.
He said Alonso is master of detecting, and made better experimental locators than he can make.
Esteban also told many stories where he shows Mineoro machines that he makes his modifications for his own design because his modification works better than Mineoro.

After reading many stories from Esteban and his Brazilian and Paraguay locators, I see this is what is reported by Esteban:

#1 detection: Alonso experimental locators - nothing better than this
#2 detection: Esteban experimental locators - not as good as Alonso locators
#3 detection: Mineoro commercial locators - need modification to work better like Esteban experimental locators

I cannot know what the intention was for Damasio when he made the decision to modify the Alonso designs for Mineoro commercial locators.
But I do remember reading stories of brainwashings at the Mineoro demonstrations.
And I remember reading reports of some very strange good performance of their machines when they visit places where people know they are not working.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-22-2011, 04:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
100 meters ? your PD schematic/thing is unable to locating anything (apart noise...) from 1 meter...
fully tested by me (and others too)

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-23-2011, 04:03 AM

Default PBI BY ALONSO

Quote:
That is true,but actualy Alonso take the control of MINEORO with Damasio´s son,but MINEORO devices still the same...
I supose the problem is not the world are for searching and diferent frequencies or ground minerals,becouse as we can see Alonso build the DCH85 M for one friend near Paraguay ,reporting from LRLMAN said not work as LRL,yes with Alonso,very strange...

Well,</SPAN> well, well .... I do not even know where to start with this, the story is very long, some of you already know the maestro Alonso ( Victor Cipriano Alonso Ocampos) nickname: Chacho; he has equipment capable of locating only one objects to 100 or 200 meters or more distance as the Tesla coil which can be operated from a moving vehicle preferably diesel machine in which we were doing some searches on here somewhere in Mexico where I am, and not in Paraguay.

I will tell you great things about the teacher Alonso as this was when I lived close to the teacher and because it is a very good kind of people, easy, good good friend even though I think with sadness and understanding it at the same time he does the equipment to sell some kind of skill or trick to not give people the whole secret of the easy detection of very valuable objects as this would be a major problem for those who want to easily find fortune in a few minutes and I know what these details that Alonso does not provide in their equipment according to everything I've seen on this forum of the information presented

I went to some searches with the teacher in some places in this country seeing with my own eyes how they could be found along the roads several objects from a moving vehicle, some near the surface of the earth and other very deeply, several friends who bought the master Alonso lrl's brought their own equipment to perform these amazing with Alonso searches, many of them buy expensive equipment to the teacher I just looked and could not buy them for my little economic capacity, in some moment for these searches, I had the opportunity to stay nearly two hours alone with the teacher and so were talking a lot about this and told me some things of how to detect this phenomenon and the limitations of these devices, as well as natural factors that affect the phenomenon to be detected with these devices.

Then I understood almost nothing about this type of detection, because I was just used to a conventional type of detection devices normal metal detectors so to speak, and for me it was all very new and surprising. After all this, I was able to purchase detection equipment for a friend from those made by Alonso, a red equipment called by Alonso: PBI (the red color of the images that i put here) the same that I had successfully tested in searches with Alonso and was sure it could detect anything large or small objects anywhere, but this did not happen because I noticed that when Alonso went from Mexico to his country, all the marks to prove by these equipments, they disappeared and devices no longer detect more and so it was, every time Alonso came to Mexico, returning all marks and the equipments one more time detect the same way.

Here's something more important to say about all this and I myself have observed within this forum as well as I have been researching a little on this issue of the lrl's and the phenomenon and I believe in the words of our friend J-Player, this is the NMRF which exists in every point of land where all equipment must be calibrated as well as I could observe Alonso who seems to know what days the LRL's will be able to detect objects taking into account that he could have a Earth's Magnetic Field Meter to know that days can go out to detect these equipments because I know that the NMRF is constantly changing even in the same place on earth where we will seek, but these are only the master secret Alonso which I think that's not going to reveal to other people.

Otherwise, I would ask opinion to Master Morgan and to Teacher Geo, to see if there is no problem to display some images in this open forum of the PBI equipment color red made by Alonso, or in the private forum??, you decide.....

Many greetings to all friends of this forum

LRLMAN.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:28 AM
Guru

Hi LRLMAN
I have not any problem if you display the photos here or to RS.
I will be happy to see and discuss photo.
Now about the right day and time of working the LRL by Alonso... what to say. It happened some times to me, where my LRL (with ferrite) worked fine or it did not work at the same place.

Regards
Old 10-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
Well,</SPAN> well, well .... I do not even know where to start with this, the story is very long, some of you already know the maestro Alonso ( Victor Cipriano Alonso Ocampos) nickname: Chacho; he has equipment capable of locating only one objects to 100 or 200 meters or more distance as the Tesla coil which can be operated from a moving vehicle preferably diesel machine in which we were doing some searches on here somewhere in Mexico where I am, and not in Paraguay.

I will tell you great things about the teacher Alonso as this was when I lived close to the teacher and because it is a very good kind of people, easy, good good friend even though I think with sadness and understanding it at the same time he does the equipment to sell some kind of skill or trick to not give people the whole secret of the easy detection of very valuable objects as this would be a major problem for those who want to easily find fortune in a few minutes and I know what these details that Alonso does not provide in their equipment according to everything I've seen on this forum of the information presented

I went to some searches with the teacher in some places in this country seeing with my own eyes how they could be found along the roads several objects from a moving vehicle, some near the surface of the earth and other very deeply, several friends who bought the master Alonso lrl's brought their own equipment to perform these amazing with Alonso searches, many of them buy expensive equipment to the teacher I just looked and could not buy them for my little economic capacity, in some moment for these searches, I had the opportunity to stay nearly two hours alone with the teacher and so were talking a lot about this and told me some things of how to detect this phenomenon and the limitations of these devices, as well as natural factors that affect the phenomenon to be detected with these devices.

Then I understood almost nothing about this type of detection, because I was just used to a conventional type of detection devices normal metal detectors so to speak, and for me it was all very new and surprising. After all this, I was able to purchase detection equipment for a friend from those made by Alonso, a red equipment called by Alonso: PBI (the red color of the images that i put here) the same that I had successfully tested in searches with Alonso and was sure it could detect anything large or small objects anywhere, but this did not happen because I noticed that when Alonso went from Mexico to his country, all the marks to prove by these equipments, they disappeared and devices no longer detect more and so it was, every time Alonso came to Mexico, returning all marks and the equipments one more time detect the same way.

Here's something more important to say about all this and I myself have observed within this forum as well as I have been researching a little on this issue of the lrl's and the phenomenon and I believe in the words of our friend J-Player, this is the NMRF which exists in every point of land where all equipment must be calibrated as well as I could observe Alonso who seems to know what days the LRL's will be able to detect objects taking into account that he could have a Earth's Magnetic Field Meter to know that days can go out to detect these equipments because I know that the NMRF is constantly changing even in the same place on earth where we will seek, but these are only the master secret Alonso which I think that's not going to reveal to other people.

Otherwise, I would ask opinion to Master Morgan and to Teacher Geo, to see if there is no problem to display some images in this open forum of the PBI equipment color red made by Alonso, or in the private forum??, you decide.....

Many greetings to all friends of this forum

LRLMAN.
thanks to all this information about the great Master Alonso and his LRL´s.
No problem if you put the images in this RS project .

regards
Old 10-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi LRLMAN
I have not any problem if you display the photos here or to RS.
I will be happy to see and discuss photo.
Now about the right day and time of working the LRL by Alonso... what to say. It happened some times to me, where my LRL (with ferrite) worked fine or it did not work at the same place.

Regards
Hi master GEO, my PDK works everytime fine in the same place where exist the precious buried metal.
Unfortunatly not as the hability to locate the precious metals when out from the ground. I supose your LRL as this future...
Old 10-23-2011, 05:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi master GEO, my PDK works everytime fine in the same place where exist the precious buried metal.
Unfortunatly not as the hability to locate the precious metals when out from the ground. I supose your LRL as this future...
Hi Morgan.
My "New PD" works fine all the weather but it is very very sensitive (this is bad), the other PD as your PDK2 or 3 (i don't know)works good but has low sensitivity and don't locate fresh gold and the PD from last video it is in the midle and locate fresh gold. With all these i want to say that there is not LRL good at all. I don't like to say more and i believe that you understand why...

Regards
Old 10-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
My "New PD" works fine all the weather but it is very very sensitive (this is bad), the other PD as your PDK2 or 3 (i don't know)works good but has low sensitivity and don't locate fresh gold and the PD from last video it is in the midle and locate fresh gold. With all these i want to say that there is not LRL good at all. I don't like to say more and i believe that you understand why...

Regards
for me is not important to find fresh gold recently buried,i´m completly happy with my PDK-2 and PDK-3(this one is able to find very little objects at meters). This is not to make any propaganda,but they are good for TH. and easy,TURN ON AND GO.I never imagine that can make the Alonso´s Passive Receiver so powerfull,again it was by chance,becouse i dont have any electronics knowlenge,but i always pay atention to Esteban and his schematics,again i say thanks to him,hoppe he returns to this forum.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:35 AM
Guru

PDK 2 and 3 was to remove the part of the ferrite or just modification?
Old 10-24-2011, 09:55 PM
Guru

Default Back side

Hi Master Morgan, in this Picture DCH-85 back side is from what material , Wood or Iron (No: 3 ).

Best Regards.
Attached Images

Old 10-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Guru

the search head must be made of wood,the box can be metal aluminium.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:22 AM

Default DCH85M

Quote:
the search head must be made of wood,the box can be metal aluminium.
Hey guys, let me tell you somethink, the big head is a part of PVC tube (pipe) with 5" Diametre and the little tube is a PVC pipe with 2" of diametre, and inside is other pipe whit a diametre of 1.5" in next images you can see that, and the red box is iron.

front and rear covers are made of wood.

In the last image you can see inside the pipe is a little stimulator coil with his caps.

saludos.
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2011, 08:34 PM
Guru

Default Last photo

Hi LRLMAN , please post last Picture again with high definition , maybe in to center of this coil have Ferrite or ??
Old 10-26-2011, 01:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi LRLMAN , please post last Picture again with high definition , maybe in to center of this coil have Ferrite or ??
No,not as any ferrite,is just coil 5cm diam. and small oscillator circuit. I also have the DCH