LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-15-2010, 07:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Geo, LRL circuit oscillating due his weak stability or excessive sensitivity to different external influences we cannot treated as phenomenon.

You can put such circuit in pistol, gun or howitzer you still cannot detect nothing like gold in soil.

You can use instead simple dowsing rod - it is cheaper and work better for experienced dowser.
Hi WM6.
We speak again different language. You don't understand me!!!!!.
You must understand that the basic problem is the "phenomenon" and not the Pistol or "gun" or "bomb"!!!. If there is the "phenomenon" then it is very easy to detect it!!!!.
For example .... before some months, a "friend" found a cupreous statue 25 kgr weight very easy from 30m distance and 1.5 m depth, with a very simple detector like pistol......
He used a Tesoro to pinpoint the item but without results (Tesoro is only for coins at 20cm depth), it had not the ability to locate it. So he took a JCB machine and after 3 minutes he had the cupreous statue out.

Regards
Old 01-15-2010, 07:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Geo,
don´t forget we have reverse-engineered and built the PD , we spent a lot of time in it and we could not find any special detection effect.

Of course there is always more tests that could have been done, but the amount of time we can waste is not unlimited.
From what i could understand, believing the (serious) people that have tested the PD (you Esteban and Morgan), the effect is strong but unreliable, thus useless.

Hi Fred.
I can't forget the time that we spend at Alonso's PD.
I wrote and other times.... The big problem was the bad "phenomenon" and not the PD.....
Yes, the Alonso's PD is not so useful to me, but my PD is a little better, don't need so critical adjustment (i modified it). But there are better LRLs that make fantastic job. I will write again....
For a person that likes the coin hunting the PD is useless, but for a person that look for big treasures the LRL is Must.

Regards
Old 01-15-2010, 07:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi Fred.
I can't forget the time that we spend at Alonso's PD.
I wrote and other times.... The big problem was the bad "phenomenon" and not the PD.....
Yes, the Alonso's PD is not so useful to me, but my PD is a little better, don't need so critical adjustment (i modified it). But there are better LRLs that make fantastic job. I will write again....
For a person that likes the coin hunting the PD is useless, but for a person that look for big treasures the LRL is Must.

Regards
Hi Geo,
Did you ever check to see how far the PD can locate a shovel?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 08:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

You don't understand me!!!!!.
You must understand that the basic problem is the "phenomenon" and not the Pistol or "gun" or "bomb"!!!. If there is the "phenomenon" then it is very easy to detect it!!!!.

Hi Geo

Maybe the problem is not that I dont understand you.

Main problem is that such "phenomenon" disappear on regulary basis.

In other words unknown apparently phenomenon, accidentally encountered, not documented and not explained, are not existend, and can be anything.

Presumptions in phenomenon existence are not a proof that they really exist.

If one believe in presumptions, because they need to believe, than this is only one religion more in this world.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,

Best wishes,
J_P

Hey Geo, before you feel like answering, let this poor soul complete high school in long range detection first to at least understand the basis of this subject and know for instance that if a system is properly built and tuned, the iron is not an issue...
Jeez... how many more eons will this have to be repeated?

PS. Since we are on this and to prevent this nonsense question to be repeated, Marco in one of the youtube videos answer this very same question
at ...youtube! Guessed right.
And among other things he simply stated the reason why he placed the shovel and how the detector has no problem in picking the ring even if he moves the... yes, the shovel out.

Going to the field now...
See you later.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Hi hung, be carefull in the field, you can easily debunker yourself there.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi hung, be carefull in the field, you can easily debunker yourself there.
hung already has debunkered himself here. You can read all the complaints about the fake videos he sent here to try to prove he built a working LRL, as well as fake information he provided about science, and facts he provided that were shown to be not true.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
hung already has debunkered himself here. You can read all the complaints about the fake videos he sent here to try to prove he built a working LRL, as well as fake information he provided about science, and facts he provided that were shown to be not true.

Best wishes,
J_P
However, the fact that hung intends to go in the field is very encouraging, because: religion is a good one when you practise it and not when you fighting for it, it makes it easier for others to live with you.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
You misspelled it, it´s "ions"

Hung, be careful, your ring is spinning faster.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
VLF surveying is not esoteric because it is used as a standard tool to survey below the ground by hundreds of geologists, engineers and ;exploration companies all over the world to locate subterranean anomalies for their clients. This is a standard known science used in conjunction with other standard known sciences such as resistivity, induced polarization magnetic surveys, and numerous other standard gelological methods. The VLF equipment used by geologists is manufactured and sold as a standard item that can be bought from any of several manufacturers, just as broadcast radio receivers can be bought from manufacturers by consumers. And this field is not esoteric. The methods are well documented in books that anyone can read to see for themselves. Here is one of hundreds of books you could read to see it is not a secret hidden science: http://books.google.com/books?id=Fmo...ceiver&f=false

There is nothing esoteric about VLF equipment used in standard gelogical VLF surveys that are done today. But there is something very esoteric about using vlf equipment with secret circuits to make beeps at unknown phenomena. In fact, none of the people who conduct standard VLF geological surveys use any secret circuits that make beeps at unknown phenomenon when they conduct their surveys.

Vlf equipment used for these surveys is very well understood and has been used for years. Anyone who knows how to build an am broadcast radio receiver can easily build a VLF receiver. If they are not capable of it, then they can buy VLF equipment from the manufacturers who sell it to the exploration companies and the geologists. They do not need to spend their years reading forums only to find they will never learn of a way to get a working VLF receiver that they can use for making surveys. They will find there are plenty of books that show proven VLF circuits, and plenty of people who have built and used them successfully all over the world.

In case you don't think there are circuit diagrams to build VLF receivers, there are many online and similar. Here are some circuits to build VLF receivers that use a dipole antenna that use a loop antenna: http://www.home.pon.net/785/equipmen...d_your_own.htm

But who cares if you can find VLF circuits online? Vlf receivers have nothing to do with esoteric technology. VLF receivers have never been esoteric when used for conducting surveys of the ground for subsurface anomalies. What is esoteric is pistols that use secret circuits that make beeps at unknown phenomena, and are kept private, secret, and confidential. This is exactly what distinguishes your pistols from the standard VLF survey equipment that began with the images shown in the Popular Science article.

Do you still want people to believe your pistols are not esoteric?
Do you think I am wrong about what the meaning of esoteric is and everyone else agrees your pistols are not esoteric?
Maybe you should ask Fred if he changed his mind after hearing your new explanation of what esoteric means.
Do you think he agrees your pistols are no longer esoteric?
Do you think anyone believes secret circuits in pistols understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest are not esoteric?

Best wishes,
J_P
Pistols also can use common LF or VLF circuits. These circuits are not secret or esoteric. You need some "combinations" of parts as beeps generator (you know how can build), so nothing is esoteric (the word used for this case is "secret").
Old 01-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Guru

[quote = J_Player? 104647] Hi Geo,

Best wishes,J_P [/ quote]

Hi J_P.
What are you mean????
As topic (normal MD) or as LRL???

Regards
Old 01-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Guru

Do you see, Geo? When you wish to explain your experience, others start mockering, so... they don't need infos, don't need circuits. They want circus!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi Geo

Maybe the problem is not that I dont understand you.

Main problem is that such "phenomenon" disappear on regulary basis.

In other words unknown apparently phenomenon, accidentally encountered, not documented and not explained, are not existend, and can be anything.

Presumptions in phenomenon existence are not a proof that they really exist.

If one believe in presumptions, because they need to believe, than this is only one religion more in this world.
Hi WM6.

Sorry, i don't like to make you to believe at what i have saw, and what i say!!
I believe.... that you can believe at everything you want
Old 01-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hey Geo, before you feel like answering, let this poor soul complete high school in long range detection first to at least understand the basis of this subject and know for instance that if a system is properly built and tuned, the iron is not an issue...

PS. Since we are on this and to prevent this nonsense question to be repeated, Marco in one of the youtube videos answer this very same question
at ...youtube! Guessed right.
And among other things he simply stated the reason why he placed the shovel and how the detector has no problem in picking the ring even if he moves the... yes, the shovel out.

See you later.
Hi Hung.
My PD detects the iron objects because i did not make the adjustment at Omega so to reject the iron....
I want to detect the iron because some treasures are inside metallic boxes from spheres.

Regards
Old 01-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Do you see, Geo? When you wish to explain your experience, others start mockering, so... they don't need infos, don't need circuits. They want circus!
Hi Esteban.
I see, but what i can do. Never mind. Everyone can believe at everything he wants...
I wanted to attach photo of my last LRL, but it is not good time.......
They don't believe nothing

Regards
Old 01-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
I told you!
How's your humour today?
Old 01-15-2010, 12:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban.
I see, but what i can do. Never mind. Everyone can believe at everything he wants...
I wanted to attach photo of my last LRL, but it is not good time.......
They don't believe nothing

Regards
Is your choice...
Old 01-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
I told you!
How's your humour today?
Very bad!
Old 01-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hung.
My PD detects the iron objects because i did not make the adjustment at Omega so to reject the iron....
I want to detect the iron because some treasures are inside metallic boxes from spheres.

Regards
Hi Geo!
Yes you're right.
You know, there's a guy here in Brazil who lives up northeast (higher lattitudes) and his FG80 behaves the most weird way I have ever seen. Besides only being able to reach good calibration around 800 in the knob (I do here with only 150-200), he constantly picks iron besides gold with his FG80. Alonso is even thinking about traveling to his place to investigate this.
From his car, close to the shore in the beach, he picks up iron in the sand perfectly! I never thought this possible from long range.
He told me he is getting rich selling iron to old parts shops.

So as you see, you need to fine tune the device according to the latittude you are. Really interesting... We learn about those things everyday.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Pistols also can use common LF or VLF circuits. These circuits are not secret or esoteric. You need some "combinations" of parts as beeps generator (you know how can build), so nothing is esoteric (the word use in this case is "secret").
Hi Esteban,
What you say is not true. I cannot build the secret circuits you have inside the pistols. Of course I know how to build VLF transmitters and receivers, and I know how to build beepers. Neither of these is an esoteric technology. The combination of these circuits and other unknown methods that are used to make beeps at the unknown "phenomenon" is what is esoteric.

Your pistols are not made for the purpose of conducting ordinary well-understood geological surveys. They are made for the purpose of beeping at the unknown "phenomenon". You have taken great precautions keep secret the methods to connect these circuits and other secret techniques you claim will beep at the unknown "phenomenon". There is no mockery, only circuits which you decided to make secret which are defined as "esoteric" by in the English language.

You are now claiming that your pistols are not esoteric because they use ordinary VLF frequencies and beepers. This is a stupid argument to use to prove they are not esoteric. The fact is the pistols you showed are not used to make geological surveys, and are not even available to geologists and mining engineers.

If you wanted people to believe they are not esoteric, you could post the complete schematics showing all details so that any reader can easily build one and see how they make beeps at the phenomenon. But you have not done that. You chose to keep the designs secret, and you chose to keep them esoteric while trying to convince people they are not esoteric at the same time. It does not make any sense to me. What is wrong with calling your pistols esoteric? If the designs are secret, private, and only intended for a select few, then doesn't this define them as esoteric? Is there something wrong with the word esoteric?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Very bad!
Don't worry. Hangin' here a few minutes will make you humour return high reading the skepthics posts.

See this:

Quote:
If you wanted people to believe they are not esoteric, you could post the complete schematics showing all details so that any reader can easily build one and see how they make beeps at the phenomenon. But you have not done that.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
Hi Geo,

Best wishes,J_P
Hi J_P.
What are you mean????
As topic (normal MD) or as LRL???

Regards
Hi Geo,
I once read where you talked about locating an iron door at some good distance with an early PD experiment when using it as an ordinary metal detector. I also heard some people say the PD can be adjusted to locate iron.

I am wondering now, after you have made more corrections to the circuit, can you set the controls to locate a shovel put on the ground at long distance? Did you ever measure what maximum distance?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Guru

Quote:

. Alonso is even thinking about traveling to his place to investigate this.
Even thinking? But he is better waiting that guarantee, if even done, has gone.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:19 PM

Hi Geo
Dont forget us , we believe your experiences keep up the good work, it is very interesting and fascinating to pick up metals from Long distance. Dont mind the skeptics.
Thanks to all of you
Old 01-15-2010, 01:27 PM

Smile

Quote:
Hi
I have not problem if Pistols have esoteric technology or not. I know that Pistols detects the "phenomenon", and "phenomenon" is very strong!!!!.
If you will understand this, then you will understand how the Pistols working. If some people will spend, for understanding how pistols working, the half time than they spend to tell that Pistols don't work, then they will construct a good Pistol.
But if they will construct a Pistol, Then what they will have to say!!!
So the things are simple!!! No "phenomenon", no "Pistols"......

Regards

Τελικά το δικό σου δουλεύει?