Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Guru

Thanks Roberts! Dell
Old 02-20-2008, 01:14 AM

Yeah
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,108324.0.html

This is interesting stuff! Nice photos!

Since i do consider this forum as my "home", feel disapointed and deprived cose you (Dell) didnt started that HERE but on another place! Why?
You "mixed pottery" with administrator here long time ago and now do not want to contribute here with your things but gave those to others? Why?
Ego thing...? It seems.
Administrator banned me once. It looks i am close to second one. Still this forum is my home. I will return. My ego is strong but i am not easy give up.
Why are you?
Either shake hands and come here with your stories....either...? Dont know what to say?
This forum over grooved one person. It is our now. Belongs to many people here. If you dont want to talk with Carl - than dont.
But come here with that stories and photos.
Or .... we are not friends any more...

Look from my perpsective; today we argue and spit on each other...tomorrow we can save each other lives, why not? Life is to short to spend it on ego things!
Same with you; come here and share with us. In time both of you will become friends...or at least good neighbors!

Old 02-20-2008, 05:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
But come here with that stories and photos.
Or .... we are not friends any more...
Sorry Roberts, this forum is about technology & Remote sensing. It is not about my life.

The prevelant subject is so called Long Range Locators. The dominant attitude of this forums administrator, and his followers has been ridicule, mockery, disrespect, and prejudice against those of us who have been engaged in the successful field use, or manufacture of such products.

I have little formal education as you and others here are priveledged to have, but that does not mean that I am intellectually inferior. I know nothing about electronics other than what a monkey is capable of learning, but that doesn't mean I have no practical knowledge of Earth Science, and physics, which some are essential to understand in order to develop a consistently functioning Remote Sensing, discriminating, long Range Locator.

I have experimeted, field tested, used, and compared practically every variation of so called Long Range Locator, metal detector and sophisticated electronic device that could be an aid in the search for buried & sunken treasure over the past 35 years. I don't have the text book learning to be smart enough to know that simple LRL's don't work, when they have worked for me, and the ones I home build for my customers, for many years.

I originally came on this forum to share my field experience, and knowledge of LRL's with the techs & engineers here which I hoped would be helpful to the open minded development of the LRL concept.

Regretably, the attitude I encountered has been one of disrespect, ridicule and mockery. It has been stated and inferred that I am a liar, con man, and scam artist, while efforts and deceptive ploys have been made by members to substansiate those claims.

I'm sorry it hasn't worked out for my participation in the theme of discussion of this forum, Remote Sensing "Technology for Treasure Hunting" but I am flattered, and honored that the intellectual folks of this forum show an interest in other events of my life. Thank You.

Maybe on my own turf, where I don't have to costantly be defending my honesty and integrity, the attitude toward LRL development will be different.

I am starting my own LRL Tech development discussions at, http://www.treasurehunters.yuku.com Tim Williams, aka LRLMAN, will moderate.

For those of you open minded enough to consider the possibilities, I welcome you to to help get the discussions going.

You already know my theme, "What has already been done, can be done" and you can do it also. Dell
Old 02-20-2008, 02:41 PM

Ok i see your points. I was first to joke here on that subject. And still i am.
But aside tech stuff and devices you used in your adventures, everything other seems very interesting to see and read. Those places, flora and fauna, and especially artefacts you met at locations - that is what i wanted to see here at first place. Most interesting would be to hear your preliminar ideas and sources, the way how you planned your missions,what literature you used to know more about locations. What provoked you to visit some place,why, where you search for evidents and datas when planing a mission etc.etc. Do you understand me? Whole process from first step to finish. History backups which pointed you at some place. Cose you know, there are so many undiscovered locations yet, on this world. What logic explorer must use when searching for unknown? How to discover new site? Etc.etc.
I think these would be most interesting parts of a story. But devices...techniques...blah! Never mind. We all are using methods and tools proved to be most suitable only for us. I do have my tools, might be suitable only for me, you have your methods...everyone has his own setup.
So i would rather not discuss about personal preferences but on logic and phylosophy needed to start planning a successfull mission.
Best way to learn these is to follow somebody's else experiences.
I used to watch Jacques Kustos adventures regularly on tv. Much of the usefull tips i learned that way. But you are here already,having simillar experiences already...so..good to be seen here.
Yes this forum is dealing mostly with technology. But excellent addition would be practical. live stories from adventurer himself.
Esteban seems to have also rich prospecting experience. But he is only posting photos of himself holding funny boxes. Without storylines,without novel, facts,literature,datas, explanations...so after a while man get very anoyed with simillar photos. I can understand his english is not perfect and he cant tell a story properly. Who cares? Just look at my english!?
But his english is good enough to be used in this matter.
Only story i can pull out of his million posts would be:
" I went outdoor with my pistol and located coin at 10 meters. The End."
Simply as that!
So if you give here an example, maybe Esteban will also start doing that more properly.
The rest of us will stop with mockery and start listening and reading in piece.
That was my idea.
Regards!

Old 02-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Guru

"The mountain wouldn't come to Mohammed, so Mohammed had to go to the mountain to see it."

Roberts, It's your choice where you go to read about the topic of your interest, but again, I read the header topic of discussion here as 'Remote Sensing, Treasure Hunting Technology". That is my interest and is why I came to this forum to participate with those with that common interest. Regretably, the header is mis-leading and this forum turned out to be a dungeon of prejudice, closed minded critics, greedily waiting to lure any "Remote Sensing", LRL Treasure Hunting proponent they can attack.

My objections of such slander and dis-respect by Carl, and ego-intellectual members of this forum, prompted Carl, to set up a special forum, "Dell's Complaints" to relegate my posts to, and the threat of being Banned if I continued to object to the dis-respectful treatment of myself and fellow LRL proponnents.

Fortunatly for the existence of this forum a few LRL users don't mind arguing and have persisted. The value of their contributions to the existence of this forum is still ridiculed, and mocked here. In my opinion, that is a sad reflection on the intellect of the administrator.

So Robert, with your short minded attitude towards LRL proponnents, and Psychic Archaeology research, you have indeed chosen the appropriate forum for your home. Slander, dis-respect, ridicule, mockery and prejudice are sanctioned here. Just don't add profanity to your abuse, because that is deemed intellectually degrading.

It's a wonderful world outside this forum, so I hope you will forgive me if I don't become engrossed in replies other than occasional defense on this forum.

Thanks for viewing my comments. Dell

"WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE" Accept it. Denial is not a river in Egypt.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:07 PM
Guru

Wink Dell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Here you are Robert. Some pictures of my ugly alcholic, cigarette wrinkled mug. Dell

http://dell-winders.u.yuku.com/
Nice photos,a real TH since the begining...
Old 02-21-2008, 09:05 PM

I really dont understand what is so "deep" between two of you? But i will not push this more.
I am totally unfocused to continue here due latest events in my country.
It seems that we gonna switch our conventional metal detectors to real LRL's - AK47 pretty soon.
Important part of my country has been taken away. Main enemys are not Albanians but USA politics. So....sad to admit but there is a true in those words: "once enemy - always enemy" reffered to USA, thorugh history.
Yes, indeed i am very sad cose of that. I met here much nice Americans. We could almost become friendly. Shame, we would never be.
So i guess this is for real my last appearance here. Not only my but also all other Serbian members. True Serbians.
Good bye friends. In next life maybe.
Garrett is history, AK47 is future.
Old 02-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Guru

Default OMEGA COIL

Name:  OMEGA.JPG
Views: 7907
Size:  68.4 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Nice photos,a real TH since the begining...
Old 03-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Guru

Finish the giratory pistol, combination of electronic and LRL rod:

A couple of 10 bronze coins buried 10 years is capable to detect 4 m distance and a round gold plated (part of a watch), buried 15 years, at 3 m.

Waiting for to probe in "real field". Why the magnet in front part? A friend (LRL rod user) told me that magnet attracts gold!

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Guru

Default My Pistoldetektor

Name:  Morgan LRL.JPG
Views: 8583
Size:  67.8 KB

Name:  LRL gold test.JPG
Views: 7368
Size:  64.2 KB
Quote:
Old 03-10-2008, 06:01 PM

Default pistoldetector

hi morgan
nice work i can see that the body is plastic and not wood, is it not effect?
does it work?
best regards,
hillman
Old 03-10-2008, 07:24 PM
Guru

Morgan

Good work! Now, is time for to dig the treasures!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Guru

Default Pistoldetektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillman View Post
hi morgan
nice work i can see that the body is plastic and not wood, is it not effect?
does it work?
best regards,
hillman
Hello
It works just 20% of the original Alonso prototipe,i think plastic not affect,this is not ionic device.
There is some more secrets,i will try to improve my pistoldetektor.
regards
Old 03-10-2008, 11:39 PM
Guru

Default LRL,just 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Morgan

Good work! Now, is time for to dig the treasures!
Hello Esteban
Not so fast... Field test results not satisfy me.
Can you give me some clues about ferrite?Its important number of turns,wire diameter,Gap distance?
In reality,what makes this device act as LRL,ferrite is more important than coils RX,TX?

Best regards
Old 03-11-2008, 12:35 AM

Nice looking locator morgan,i am still working on my bfo-radio locator.I will be testing it on two silver dollars buried together that have been buried for about three years,i do not know if they have been in the ground long enough or not but i will post the results.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:40 PM

Default secrets

hi i want to bild one ,but i have no information about the coil ,can you help me ?
Old 03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillman View Post
hi i want to bild one ,but i have no information about the coil ,can you help me ?
I can help everybody here,but please convince Esteban to answer my questions about FERRITE in Pistoldetektor
Old 03-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Guru

I find this Pistoldetektor very similar to Mineoro DC2008. It makes the same noise when locate metals,but not randomic device as Mineoro.
I open my DC2008 to see what´s inside,and for my surprise i dont see search coils,only square antenna,and electronics sealed with black resine...
Old 03-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
About your detector, can you share files, like schematics, pcb and full information to build one of these detectors, so in this way all people like me, that whants to experiments with these devices, can help to demonstrate how this circuit really works.
Regards
Nelson
email: ce3llp@mi.cl

Quote:
Old 01-30-2009, 07:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi Morgan.
About your detector, can you share files, like schematics, pcb and full information to build one of these detectors, so in this way all people like me, that whants to experiments with these devices, can help to demonstrate how this circuit really works.
Regards
Nelson
email: ce3llp@mi.cl
Hi Nelson
How are you?
Seem as you don’t know . it is “ top secret
Old 01-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Guru

Default PD yes TOP SECRET

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Nelson
How are you?
Seem as you don’t know . it is “ top secret
I have made my promisse to Esteban and some others ,that PD schematic will remain in secret.
If you realy need info,you can ask to the skeptics who build this device and said not works as LRL,example Max,JP and a few others...Im sure they will help you
Old 06-22-2009, 08:50 PM
Guru

Default My LRL and PD

This work for very long distance (around 5Km) and only for buried valuable metals. I did test with it and works very stability.

And My Homemade PD :

Works so:
Ferrite+IR
Ferite+MD+Stimulator coil
Only Telescopic receiver
Only MD with autotune
MD+ Ionic and Electrostatic receiver.

Thanks Esteban ,Thanks Morgan for all.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Guru

I suppose in a 5km radius you can find hundred of targets,how do you choose the right one?
what schematic did you use?
Old 06-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Guru

Default HummmHum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I suppose in a 5km radius you can find hundred of targets,how do you choose the right one?
what schematic did you use?
Helo Fred

I supose Humhum means treasure in 5 km,anyway i find this to much good to be true... About PD i believe he build and conclude the project sucessful.
I still waithing someone from forum to visit me and try the PD,you can be part of this list...

regards
Old 06-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Guru

Default 5 Km ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
This work for very long distance (around 5Km) and only for buried valuable metals. I did test with it and works very stability.

And My Homemade PD :

Works so:
Ferrite+IR
Ferite+MD+Stimulator coil
Only Telescopic receiver
Only MD with autotune
MD+ Ionic and Electrostatic receiver.

Thanks Esteban ,Thanks Morgan for all.
Hello Humhum

Thanks,
And about your PD,wath distance can detect buried gold or silver ?

Regards