LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
... i use only a round coil, no ferrite. I connect the coil via a 5 pole connector, so when i finish the test i unconnect the coil and i put a 25cm ferrite with coil on it and i try again. But generally the round coil is more sensitive at sparks, radio frequencies and the emission of power lines. Ferrite is tuned at 62KHZ and the round coil at 58 to 82 via a variable capacitor.
Yesterday i had not time to check it again, maybe today
Regards
Quote:
But my problem is other..... at PD videos by Morgan we see a continued beep when he locate the target and the PD is at the same direction with the target. I can't do my pD to work the same!!!!
Regards
If your PD is constructed so that you can swap over the omega and ferrite coils, then it is not the same as Morgan's PD. So is it any wonder that it does react the same way?

There's no point comparing your results with Hung's video. We have already seen that it is fake.
Old 05-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
If your PD is constructed so that you can swap over the omega and ferrite coils, then it is not the same as Morgan's PD. So is it any wonder that it does react the same way?

There's no point comparing your results with Hung's video. We have already seen that it is fake.
Hi,
yes, I do not understand how the round coil and ferrite could be swapped unless they are different from previous design.

Geo, you wrote that the beeps are from the passive receiver only: I guess that you made two resonant tanks, one with ferrite coil+fixed capacitor, the other with a round coil+a variable capacitor (let you tune from 58 to 82 as I read), that last one is actually an air-core loop antenna + variable cap.

Then you connect one of these at passive receiver, when omega circuit is off.

Is that right ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Guru

Hi Geo, send (try , test) video from your Passive Receiver when it beeps.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Guru

Default FRANKENSTAIN PD

Quote:
Hi Max.
20 cm is the diameter of the round coil. I checked the place before time (several months before try the PD ) with MD and there are a lot of not useful objects. Morgan said that this PD can locate only no ferrous objects (if i remember good), so i believe that PD dont locate those iron objects, nails etc. But my problem is other..... at PD videos by Morgan we see a continued beep when he locate the target and the PD is at the same direction with the target. I can't do my pD to work the same!!!!
Regards
Of course you cant get the same results with your PD . You are using completly diferent PD from Alonso !!!
Old 05-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hung.
Long time to "speak " with you. How are you????
As i wrote to Max, i use only a round coil, no ferrite. I connect the coil via a 5 pole connector, so when i finish the test i unconnect the coil and i put a 25cm ferrite with coil on it and i try again. But generally the round coil is more sensitive at sparks, radio frequencies and the emission of power lines. Ferrite is tuned at 62KHZ and the round coil at 58 to 82 via a variable capacitor.
Yesterday i had not time to check it again, maybe today
Regards
Good evening Geo.

You will need the ferrite to set perpendicular nulls between both coils for longitudinal detection. The air loop naturally is more sensitive but alone it's not able to give directivity to detection in the close nearfield area due to figure of eight pattern and multipattern ambiguity when at close range. You need to set both coils as in Alonso's original.

If you also set correctly the LRC balance (important) you should have a behavior of your PD similar to what I got in my video.
Good luck.
Must sleep now.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:23 AM
Guru

Cool geo in theory my pd work;

hello geo, in theory my pd work ok, this detect 1.5 v, spark to 35 cms and ring to 28 ( have one coi ofl 9 cms ) i cant try in field, due my sample buried of gold is very recently, and other lot of coins too recently, and i'm in others experiment whit this pd, for other modifications and for the circuit simplification, and add other things
i put all parts pd whit movement, the adjust of coil rx, too ferrites whit slider, so i can see this is in dual function, i too think, the pd only is direccional whit dual operation, and ferrites have direcction due to natural magnetism horizontal lines
i think so you, only whit pasive reciver' cir.5 and coil this have near field round around omnidirectional whit very imprecise detection
you need directional for easy detection
for medium range you need other circuits suport
best whises
detectoman
Quote:
Hi. I made the tests that you say before long time (when we was on the RS forum) but without results. Does your PD works as LRL????
Regards
Old 05-19-2009, 01:32 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi. I never said that i can compare the results of my PD with Hung's video. I have some random beeps at a place and i want to learn if there is anything. I don't believe that there is not other way (if there is) for LRL except Alonso PD.
Regards
Old 05-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
yes, I do not understand how the round coil and ferrite could be swapped unless they are different from previous design.

Geo, you wrote that the beeps are from the passive receiver only: I guess that you made two resonant tanks, one with ferrite coil+fixed capacitor, the other with a round coil+a variable capacitor (let you tune from 58 to 82 as I read), that last one is actually an air-core loop antenna + variable cap.

Then you connect one of these at passive receiver, when omega circuit is off.

Is that right ?

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max.
You are right. I work with the round coil and sometimes i unconnect it and i connect the ferrite with fixed capacitor and coil (fixed tuned at 62Khz).
There is not Omega coil.
Regards
Old 05-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Of course you cant get the same results with your PD . You are using completly diferent PD from Alonso !!!
I want to compare my "results" (random beeps) with yours. Of course they are different detectors.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Good evening Geo.

You will need the ferrite to set perpendicular nulls between both coils for longitudinal detection. The air loop naturally is more sensitive but alone it's not able to give directivity to detection in the close nearfield area due to figure of eight pattern and multipattern ambiguity when at close range. You need to set both coils as in Alonso's original.

If you also set correctly the LRC balance (important) you should have a behavior of your PD similar to what I got in my video.
Good luck.
Must sleep now.
Hello Hung.
Thanks for your help about PD, but i am very tired with the Omega coils so i can't try it again . When we was in RS i made a lot o coils and i made a lot of tests so now i can't other. I had not luck, to make it to work.

Regards
Old 05-19-2009, 01:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hello geo, in theory my pd work ok, this detect 1.5 v, spark to 35 cms and ring to 28 ( have one coi ofl 9 cms ) i cant try in field, due my sample buried of gold is very recently, and other lot of coins too recently, and i'm in others experiment whit this pd, for other modifications and for the circuit simplification, and add other things
i put all parts pd whit movement, the adjust of coil rx, too ferrites whit slider, so i can see this is in dual function, i too think, the pd only is direccional whit dual operation, and ferrites have direcction due to natural magnetism horizontal lines
i think so you, only whit pasive reciver' cir.5 and coil this have near field round around omnidirectional whit very imprecise detection
you need directional for easy detection
for medium range you need other circuits suport
best whises

detectoman
Hi, in theory my PD works better because it detects the 1.5v spark at 60cm very easy..... sometimes at 70cm. If it says anything
But all the discussion is if it work as LRL or not, and not if detect a ring or a spark.

Regards
Old 05-19-2009, 02:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi. I never said that i can compare the results of my PD with Hung's video. I have some random beeps at a place and i want to learn if there is anything. I don't believe that there is not other way (if there is) for LRL except Alonso PD.
Regards
I assumed you were making a comparison with Hung's faked video, as your post was directed at him. Now I understand that you have the same random beeps as all the other PD cloners. Morgan seems to be the only one with some real success. Of course, it helps when you have the original to compare.
Old 05-19-2009, 02:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi, in theory my PD works better because it detects the 1.5v spark at 60cm very easy..... sometimes at 70cm. If it says anything
Geo, just because it detects the sparks does not mean it will detect the gold. The frequencies are different.
The spark detection just shows you it's sensitive to that kind of 'emanation' but may not pick the long time buried gold's or will only at a very close range.

The only reason why the PD has the omega is to pinpoint the target because the emanation field has a void in close range and it's not well detectable after some point. With adjustments in balance you can get the omega magnetic field to be 'stretched' and pick fresh objects from about a meter as I did.
Old 05-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Geo, just because it detects the sparks does not mean it will detect the gold. The frequencies are different.
Hung , in my country all sparks are normalized to 63khz, is this OK ?
Old 05-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The only reason why the PD has the omega is to pinpoint the target because the emanation field has a void in close range and it's not well detectable after some point. With adjustments in balance you can get the omega magnetic field to be 'stretched' and pick fresh objects from about a meter as I did.
Actually the real answer is that the ferrite circuit fools the operator into following an imaginary signal line. When this "signal" disappears the real built-in metal detector comes into play, but the credit goes to the other non-working circuit.

Of course, you could always fake a video to show how clever you are.

What's happening on the debunkering front?
Old 05-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Guru

Default PD secrets

Quote:
I assumed you were making a comparison with Hung's faked video, as your post was directed at him. Now I understand that you have the same random beeps as all the other PD cloners. Morgan seems to be the only one with some real success. Of course, it helps when you have the original to compare.
Yes it helps a lot.specialy when its to compare LRL results in my field test,i come to conclusion my PD works better than the original...
Old 05-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Guru

Default PD secrets

Quote:
Actually the real answer is that the ferrite circuit fools the operator into following an imaginary signal line. When this "signal" disappears the real built-in metal detector comes into play, but the credit goes to the other non-working circuit.

Of course, you could always fake a video to show how clever you are.

What's happening on the debunkering front?
Hi Qiaozhi

About Hung´s video,i dont know if its fake or not...But i want to send to you real LRL video made in my field test,where you can see detection of a little gold medal( buried 20 cm) at 2 m distance.
If your intuition say its a fake video,you can come here to analize the place and the phenomenon.

I think the Carl´s $ 25,000 its a fake,my LRL results not a fake.

Regards
Old 05-20-2009, 09:12 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi

About Hung´s video,i dont know if its fake or not...But i want to send to you real LRL video made in my field test,where you can see detection of a little gold medal( buried 20 cm) at 2 m distance.
If your intuition say its a fake video,you can come here to analize the place and the phenomenon.

I think the Carl´s $ 25,000 its a fake,my LRL results not a fake.

Regards
Hi Morgan,

I would be very interested to see your video. Personally I have no reason to believe that you would make a fake. On the other hand, Hung's video is definitely suspect.

By the way, Carl's $25k challenge is not fake, but no-one has been able to claim the money. Strangely these devices seem unable to function when subjected to double-blind testing.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Guru

The real and really easy challenge would be making a deal with Carl.
Anyone who lives close to him, should go to his place, grab the FG80 from his hands and detect the gold mine he now lives close. In return, this person should not only take the gold but his 25 k as well.

How fair is that? Fair enough.

PS. Hey Morgan, your very first video was also called fake by skeptics, because at the time, the 'respected' electronic engineers in this forum could not replicate it and they still could not to date!
So be prepared to hear your video is fake. Particularly I don't feel bad that they call my video fake... This prevents what we have fall in the wrong hands.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan
I a little confuse, so can you tell me what circuit did you build and work for you?
Is it the one you posted on paper draws in this forum?
If so, i ll make it and experiment with it here in Chile.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
The Pistoldetektor,if very well tuned with Ferrite,acts as a COMPASS if you put coil pointed to ground(1 m above). If you search during the nigth and do this procedure,you will note that the GREEN LED will become more powerfull full of ligth when turn PD to NORTH or to SOUTH direction,so it act as a compass,becouse the Ferrite interfere with the Electromagnetic field of this Planet,thats what i think...
About some coins and objects i have found at 4m distance(same as Geo) it as energy projected 3m to North and 1m to South. This projections can happens in eliptical shape,or rectangle. In very tiny objects can be just one line ...
Old 05-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
PS. Hey Morgan, your very first video was also called fake by skeptics, because at the time, the 'respected' electronic engineers in this forum could not replicate it and they still could not to date!
So be prepared to hear your video is fake. Particularly I don't feel bad that they call my video fake... This prevents what we have fall in the wrong hands.
No one said Morgan video was fake.And at best you didn´t fake yours on purpose, but you got fooled by some cooking pan nearby.
Come on, do you realise you tested a LRL in a kitchen !!??
Old 05-20-2009, 02:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
No one said Morgan video was fake.And at best you didn´t fake yours on purpose, but you got fooled by some cooking pan nearby.

If you can't differentiate a bedroom from a kitchen, no wonder you can't tell the difference of an emitter from a collector in a transistor!
Hey Fred, that was a good one. You are getting as funny as Max!
Old 05-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Guru

Quote:

If you can't differentiate a bedroom from a kitchen, no wonder you can't tell the difference of an emitter from a collector in a transistor!
Uhm... but the silly question is : what about your modified RT ???

What's the principles of physics (cause it is a physical device I hope) involved in such wonderful far ionic detection ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-20-2009, 11:26 PM
Guru

Quote:

Sorry for the kitchen, but the idea remains.
Don´t need to play the bad guy, doesn´t suit you
Old 05-22-2009, 04:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
you got fooled by some cooking pan nearby.

Originally posted by hung
Now, now, Fred,

Let us not jump to conclusions about what room movie-makers use to place their cooking pans. Just because most people keep their cooking pans in the kitchen, does not mean that hung must also keep them there. What better place to keep the cooking pan than the living room? If hung wants to put a cooking pan in his living room while filming his PD really, truly working, this is his business. I doubt any fake stuff was intended.

Now that we cleared up what room the film was made, I guess this pretty much proves that hung's PD works.
Right?

Best wishes,
J_P