LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-01-2021, 03:43 PM
Guru

Alonso PD is very very hard tuning lrl, because you are playing with 2 Tx and 2 Rx at same time. Need fully perfect balance to not saturate other one and vice-versa. Also success depend of ferrite rod type.

Also, i have known a man who had throwed away complete Alonso PD after very hard and long tuning, in the big river, when he had been cornered to the blind alley. No more Alonso PD for him.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
No , no everything is secret in this Forum , have very very more info for build any
PD ,
if human is with good Elo knowledge , About my PD this is public Sch in this Forum for all ,
here secret is only one function of my PD with working or finding , this not is important for
build it .

I remember that also You not share some info that is Secret for You ,
I respect this , because this information is obtained by labor, so usually only 3/2 of the
information is shared.
But there are friends, which I know certainly does not share the least bit of information, but
only collects information (here I not saying about you Douglass ) .

Regards .
I am new registered here but I have been following this forum for some time. I know that the most precious parts are the fine calibration of these LRL. because if it depends on the information here, whoever wants to, will never have something functional. But I understand the arduous side to discover the secrets of the true LRL.
Old 03-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
'' If you have a workable PD then you know if every video is real or fake. ''

Yes Geo , also I know what is workable Alonso PD , with my real garden buried , have also
extra Features , so like Andreas PD , but is secret for now . :не не:
Andreas PD is not workable!!!
Old 03-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakari View Post
hi all
douglass you are right .
in this forum only the franco lrl has complete schematic other lrl schematic isnt complete
story of the pd is the very strange only some of the guru have the correct schematic and from 2007 didnt publish that yet

best regard
zakari
Here every member try to take secrets....
For example.... Douglass at one of his first posts wrote that the type of his antenna is Secret... so how he ask for info free of secrets???
I read all these years that many members here have lrls that can catch the phenomenon from many meters far or... from km.... but don't give any info for their lrl so why me to give them info about Pd or Mineoro or .....

Old 03-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Andreas PD is not workable!!!
What think about PGF-170 ?
Old 03-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
For example.... Douglass at one of his first posts wrote that the type of his antenna is Secret... so how he ask for info free of secrets???
I read all these years that many members here have lrls that can catch the phenomenon from many meters far or... from km.... but don't give any info for their lrl so why me to give them info about Pd or Mineoro or .....

Yes, you are completely right, but I have given some of the schemes to some people before and I didn't get anything in return, so I'm not giving the critical ones anymore, I'm just giving general information. All of these are done with great effort. From now on, who wants full information, gets the information they need by making large payments, this is always the case.
But even if he has a full scheme, if that person does not have special skills, he will not be able to run the PD again, because he has very fine tuning !!!!
Old 03-04-2021, 03:53 PM

:lo
Quote:

I don't know the system you used, of course it would be interesting to know but I just said that the forum lacks information, but I know that when we know something, we are not obliged to teach in full, after all, nothing was easy.
Geo sends me a functional PD that I teach you how not to find iron by the system that I use only Gold
Old 03-07-2021, 07:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglass View Post
:lo

Geo sends me a functional PD that I teach you how not to find iron by the system that I use only Gold
I am too old for learning new theories!!!
Old 03-07-2021, 07:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
What think about PGF-170 ?
I believe that you are a clever man.....
Old 03-07-2021, 01:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
I believe that you are a clever man.....
Not much, just a little for me
Old 07-17-2021, 05:50 PM

New finding with optical system today .usually I do not find iron but this is something different. I had a very strong signal from 10 meters away and 10 cm deep. it is not something special, but I am sure that the screw with the white color on top did all the work ..
Attached Images

Old 07-21-2021, 10:48 AM
Guru

Hi Kostas , which IR led exactly did you use ?
Old 07-21-2021, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
New finding with optical system today .usually I do not find iron but this is something different. I had a very strong signal from 10 meters away and 10 cm deep. it is not something special, but I am sure that the screw with the white color on top did all the work ..
Does high sensitivity in the IR mark iron?
Old 07-21-2021, 07:18 PM

Exclamation

Metals radiate energy, noble metals more energy, irons less energy. sometimes I get buried iron usually in two cases. 1 the iron is very superficial on the ground or 2 it is painted with some color I think white but it must be buried for some time..I remember that white screws were removed from some construction near the house in 2002. a year ago I did not find a mark where the screw with the optical system was, it appeared this year. the phenomenon is very strange .. Usually I detect aluminum very easily and it makes sense since it is everywhere and in quantity like other noble metals. the sensitivity is not constant, it is adjusted based on the sun's radiation.
Old 07-21-2021, 08:36 PM
Guru

Hi Kostas , I think that here problem for find of IRON is that (maybe) You use TX - RX
IR system and it need very critical calibration between Tx-Rx , only for precious metal , also it need be special
IR '' nm ' receiver , and also ......
Find of Aluminium is normal , because it is from precious metal group .
Old 07-22-2021, 11:51 AM

Humhum my friend, I do not have tx- rx infrared method. I use only ( RX) infrared as did the Alonso in the red pistol whit the eye. an eye that sees the energy of metal from the sun radietion this is the (tx), but in another way i thing more better,more metals and more fun!
Old 07-22-2021, 04:36 PM

This calibration between tx and rx does not exist I believe
Old 07-22-2021, 09:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
You can ask of Master Morgan , that have or need critical calibration !!!
Old 07-22-2021, 09:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Humhum my friend, I do not have tx- rx infrared method. I use only ( RX) infrared as did the Alonso in the red pistol whit the eye. an eye that sees the energy of metal from the sun radietion this is the (tx), but in another way i thing more better,more metals and more fun!
Ok , You use Sun so like Tx and one Rx upto 1um ,
Here your problem is from other reason ...
Old 08-23-2021, 09:00 PM

Quote:

Of course it does not exist with the optical system, it is a simple theory that it can with TX / RX.only rx Douglas, only rx....
Old 08-24-2021, 12:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Of course it does not exist with the optical system, it is a simple theory that it can with TX / RX.only rx Douglas, only rx....
Yes dear Kostas , finding of buried can only with Rx ( with correct nm) ,
but here Tx is so like Stimululator for more sensibility .
Old 08-24-2021, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Hi Kostas , I think that here problem for find of IRON is that (maybe) You use TX - RX
IR system and it need very critical calibration between Tx-Rx , only for precious metal , also it need be special
IR '' nm ' receiver , and also ......
Find of Aluminium is normal , because it is from precious metal group .
aluminum this enters the frequency of silver strong fields it can't eliminate it comes like silver
Old 08-24-2021, 12:17 PM

Awesome observation, But the field stimulation is something I have been looking for a very long time.

It's not like the coils you need to stimulate to get the shot too sensitive, you don't need that here.
if you see Mr. Victor Alonso never uses a single system in his LRL operating system.
i'm not sure what exactly it takes to show a gold mark more clearly but there are no similar things in a device .. Give attention here,It did UV radiation with LED to have better reception with the receiver coil ... crazy ....

made the conical tesla coil and made a shot with optical system .... crazy and that..the ultrasoun waves..very crazy and that ..what works with what and what is the purpose of all this in receiving the phenomenon, only with a lot of work and testing we will understand..And never know ....
Old 08-24-2021, 01:40 PM
Guru

UV Tx light penetrates more deeper than IR light and ...
Old 08-24-2021, 03:25 PM

Smile Question please

hi everyone i am new here please accept my greetings did the ir uv detection system got something to do with the photo electric effect one metals ?or in other words the uv beam's can really inject electrons or ions that can be attract with an ir receiver?