LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-31-2016, 07:11 PM
Banned

Hi Geo

What kind of Omega antenna is this ??

Does this new project is yours or modification of FrancoItaly schematics ??

Did your detector detected Gold coin and silver plate 10x10cm at 5m distances in air or in the ground. I am asking about "Phenomenon" - old gold and silver or fresh gold and silver ?

ps: about the output of PLL4046 LRL - R3C4-R4C5-R5C6 low pass filter secton - it shoud be negative - so after inverting the "target" signal with IC2A {LM358} you get positive one or in other words LED light(s) will be turned on.

ps2: If you want tell me more additional data about your ferrite and omega antennas !! In ferrites exist a process known as Ferromagnetic resonance..... there are also present (in ferrite domains) unknown sorts of spatial spiral waves. There are also exist many Free Energy devices (up to copule of KWatts) extracting Free Energy (electricity) from the Ferrite's structure.

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-01-2016, 05:43 AM
Guru

Hi.
Coil is not an Omega type but a Coplanar. It works as a magnetic field detector and the ferrite back of it "gives" more sensitivity. It can detect a buried coin (for long time) from 15m easy. With it i found a metalic box from 70m far.
I don't understand what you mean about ferrites. Ferrite at my lrl has a u=400 and dimentions 10x200mm.
The EFD is the Franco's detector, the xtal version. I did not check it again after the mods....
Will try to do it soon.

Regards
Old 02-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Banned

Hi Geo

You have broke all physics laws with your new detector. 70 meter for box and 15 meter for golden coin is a cosmic technology. Even GPR cant compete with your detector.

Now you have to dig all Greek's gold you can find. And it is a lot of GOLD.

Regards
Old 02-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Guru

Hi.
You have n't righ
There are better lrls that can catch the phenomenon from longer distance. If phenomenon is strong then all are possible.
I can give you more examples.

Regards
Old 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Banned

Geo how can you pin-pointing small golden coin - for example at 200 meter distance or better and 20 meter (or better) depth in the ground ??

With Flux-gate magnetometer or proton-procession magnetometers you can detect very easy precise variations (disturbances) of earth magnetic field caused for example by iron deposits but not gold or silver or diamonds.

If you are interesting i can give you schematic of Russian Professional Proton Magnetometer ММР-203 but he cant help you to detect golden deposits. Proton Magnetometer use massive copper sensor flooded in kerosene to shorten relaxation times of proton fluid and give better accuracy.

I dont think "vector magnetic field" is crucial for detecting "PHENOMENON".

ps: Try this trick and you will know what kind of EM radiation is present. Put your antenna in Farday shield (heavy metal box - complete detector with antenna) and try to detect something but move yourself several meters from working detector.

If there was existed Scalar Radiation from golden target you will detect it with easy because Scalar EM waves can not be shielded like Vector EM waves. This is the cause for example in properly constructed and tunned Tesla Magnifying Transformer.
Small Tesla transformer send and receive Longitudinal Scalar Waves even he was in heavy metallic box earthed at one point.

Regards.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Guru

All are simple. Itake the signal from 3 different positions and go at the point where the lines intersecting. After it i use a lrl as Franco's or Alonso's pd or.... to pinpoint the object. Most times i use a metal detector to pinpoint but if the depth is not low then i have a problem. This is the reason that i "play" with other types of lrls, i am looking something for lower depth to pinpoint the buried objects. But i don't need 20m depth, how to dig it???.
A depth of 1m for medium or large objects is enough.

Regards
Old 02-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Guru

My two cents here. Ask yourself the question "Why won't a locator detect a freshly buried target (below 20 cm)?" And "Why will a locator detect a long-time buried target?" the answer is obvious that the locator is not detecting the target itself but rather the field surrounding the target. My opinion is the Faraday cage test is irrelevant or else the locator would be able to detect a freshly buried target and that doesn't happen even if the locator can pass the Faraday cage test. Below 20cm the field of a freshly buried target is blocked. I don't know all the factors but soil composition and moisture have an effect on how long it takes before the target field builds large enough to be detected. Many people say cosmic rays are a factor. Dell Winders said long ago that conditions started to diminish in the year 1988. If you look on the charts, the cosmic radiation started to decrease right about then.

cosmicrays.oulu.fi
Old 02-01-2016, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
All are simple. Itake the signal from 3 different positions and go at the point where the lines intersecting. After it i use a lrl as Franco's or Alonso's pd or.... to pinpoint the object. Most times i use a metal detector to pinpoint but if the depth is not low then i have a problem. This is the reason that i "play" with other types of lrls, i am looking something for lower depth to pinpoint the buried objects. But i don't need 20m depth, how to dig it???.
A depth of 1m for medium or large objects is enough.

Regards
Geo I don't see triangular configuration of your coils. Your ferrite antenna coil is right behind your front coplanar coil so this means you have very small polar coordinates angle. By the way calculating exact 3D position of target while you are moving (or not moving) using triangulation technique is complicated process and you need very fast and complex digital logic to do it in real-time. I dont see any notebook or android computer to make a math for you.

That triangular schematic procedure had been used one of the best Russian physicist (in that time he was a pupil of 6th class) to estimate correct position of underground nuclear explosion site in Khazakstan in 1960th.... years. Reading data posted in Moscow PRAVDA from 1960th.... from 3 earthquake stations in Sverige (Sweden) , France and Japan and finding intersection point he had successfully estimated correct position of underground blast. When he was explained KGB colonel how he had calculated correct nuclear position - colones couldnt belive it is so simple and took his head with both hands and long time shaked it. This is a Real anegdote from his life. Lately he was working on Russian Cosmic Programm called BURAN.

regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
My two cents here. Ask yourself the question "Why won't a locator detect a freshly buried target (below 20 cm)?" And "Why will a locator detect a long-time buried target?" the answer is obvious that the locator is not detecting the target itself but rather the field surrounding the target. My opinion is the Faraday cage test is irrelevant or else the locator would be able to detect a freshly buried target and that doesn't happen even if the locator can pass the Faraday cage test. Below 20cm the field of a freshly buried target is blocked. I don't know all the factors but soil composition and moisture have an effect on how long it takes before the target field builds large enough to be detected. Many people say cosmic rays are a factor. Dell Winders said long ago that conditions started to diminish in the year 1988. If you look on the charts, the cosmic radiation started to decrease right about then.

cosmicrays.oulu.fi
Hello Mike(Mont)

You know - i think you have a right 100500%. Long range locator does not detect the target itself but complex anomaly of the field surrounding the target. It means there exist some kind of interferention pattern around any target not only in soil but also inthe air or even in free space (Vacuum.) Targets like Gold, Silver, Platinum etc.... can be illuminated naturaly with positive and negatives nodes via divergence of Vector Magnetic Potential (Нscalr* = -divA) with complex cubic structure of Hartman ’s lattice network.

Example of network
http://ecocentre.am/wp-content/uploa...lationship.pdf

Materialization of k,t and DI structure (cubic lattice) in atmosphere recorded in South Ossetia several years ago.

Satellite records from ISS - atmosphere structure materialization
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03_YivC59XA

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Banned

Old 02-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Banned

Mike(mont)

Important thing is complex Hartman ’s lattice network exist not only in earth atmosphere but also in oceans , seas, lakes, rivers, ground, deep underground - very probably in the space till some distance.

All of these data give us very interesting conclusion that our planet Midgard-Earth (Midgard is Cosmic name of our planet) has complex crystal structure and many substructures - some kind of complex fractal chiral symmetry .... like a giant energetic diamond with a lot of small diamonds (energetic nodes and subnodes at sublevels) and more additional recursive sub-sub nodes of sublevels structure (parent-child hierarchy).

Example of complex dynamics of interferention patterns - quadratic nonlinear waves

Regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Guru

I plead ignorance. I don't know anything about the Hartmann Grid. i know there are some vortices that probably pull in some cosmic rays. I also know cosmic rays are unpolarized. I also know during times of strong solar activity, the cosmic rays are deflected away from the earth. So i suspect they work something like light waves when they hit a molecule and excite it.
Old 02-15-2016, 04:42 PM
Guru

Geo, how goes your project?
Old 02-15-2016, 06:07 PM
Guru

I fixed it but no free time to go out to check it!!!
Some days i am busy, other days is raining....

Old 02-15-2016, 07:13 PM
Guru

Does it need to be dry soil?
Old 02-15-2016, 08:28 PM
Guru

It is better for the magnetic detector....
Old 02-15-2016, 09:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Some days i am busy, other days is raining....

The same here, but at the end: Nenikḗkamen.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:37 AM
Guru

hahaha... i hope!!!!
Old 02-18-2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
I am near to finish my project.
Magnetic detector goes very good at field test. It detects a gold coin from 5m far very easy and a silver olate 10x10cm from the same distance. There are problems with the terrain so i can't test the detector from more far but i am sure that it can go at least from 10..15 m.
Problem is the Franco's detector that i have in the bottom of the case. It can't detect the objects even if i"ll move the detector exactly over the buried objects. Also Franco's detector (xtal version) don't works as compass if set the sensitivity at full... maybe it needs more gain, who knows????.... only Franco
Nice work george as always , too many treasures waiting a detector like that to give the freedom they need so many years buried underground and make some people happy , your expirience in that area is pricless and would be helpfull if one day make one for us.....the hunters of gold treasure dream . BENZINAS words and hopes !!!
Old 02-18-2016, 07:25 PM
Guru

Hi vageli.
I am happy that i hear you. How are you???

Old 02-18-2016, 07:38 PM

Smile

Hello Geo
Hello Vangelis.

Vagelis is well he has found the treasure.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:41 PM
Guru

Βρε σεις που μαζευτηκατε εδω αποψε????

Hello where are you??

Old 02-18-2016, 07:45 PM

We are here every day.
And watching you

keep walking Geo
Old 02-18-2016, 09:17 PM

good evening and myself
Old 02-19-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Hi vageli.
I am happy that i hear you. How are you???

Hi george , i'm fine thank you , all the good boys from psaxtiria '' indiana,apogonos , me benzinas ,'' watching your work and feel proud for you , keep making.....keep making george.......