LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post

?who can i used the mineoro ?????THANKS......
Very simple, you even do not need any manual.

DCH-85M work without batteries the same way as with battery.

This is very simple turn and go away LRL.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Guru

dch is garbage do not waste your time with him!
Old 10-17-2011, 11:30 PM

Default DCH85-M

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
.....please i need the manual of mineoro dch 85m in english.can you send it to me???or can you tell me how can i used it????i think is the first model the old one.hade two dotons on the side ...one is write zero and turned 90 degrees the other ir write( min normal max and off).and above of this two bottons is one switcher( on off).at the back of the machine is two red lambs one botton write( N 4 6).also above of the machine next to the speeker is one black two positions botton.can you please tell what is all bottons are???who can i used the mineoro ?????THANKS......

Do you have any photo from this machine???

I know a red one from a friend and other one from Alonso and i have a lot images.

Greetings.

lrlman.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:49 PM

Default DCH85-M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post

I know a red one from a friend and other one from Alonso and i have a lot images.

Greetings.

lrlman.

Some images DCH 85-M

Machine made for Alonso.

saludos.

Greetings.
Attached Images

Old 10-18-2011, 12:34 AM
Guru

Default DCH85 M

Quote:

Greetings.

lrlman.
maybe useless for small objects but nice LRL design.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Guru

For LRLMAN..
Who is the mean of "oro" and "plata"???

Regards
Old 10-18-2011, 11:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
For LRLMAN..

Regards
oro=gold=χρυσός
plata=silver=ασήμι

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-19-2011, 05:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
oro=gold=χρυσός
plata=silver=ασήμι

Best wishes,
J_P
Thanks J_P.
You always have a "good" answer

Regards
Old 10-19-2011, 06:34 AM

Default DCH85-M

Quote:
For LRLMAN..

Regards

Excuse me PLEASE TEACHER Geo, i don't see your Question Post, please Excuse me.

But the Word ORO mean: GOLD
and the Word PLATA mean: SILVER

The Master Alonso put this words in Spanish selector because this lrl is built for sell to a my friend here in mexico.

one more time, Excuse me Teacher for not reply this post at time

Greeting and a hug.

LRLMAN.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Excuse me PLEASE TEACHER Geo, i don't see your Question Post, please Excuse me.

But the Word ORO mean: GOLD
and the Word PLATA mean: SILVER

The Master Alonso put this words in Spanish selector because this lrl is built for sell to a my friend here in mexico.

one more time, Excuse me Teacher for not reply this post at time

Greeting and a hug.

LRLMAN.
Hi

and did your friend found something with this LRL ?
Old 10-19-2011, 07:23 PM

Default DCH85-M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi

and did your friend found something with this LRL ?

No, we were constantly going to different parts in order to find some object, I was often by going to different places including the beaches where once he had found several gold and silver jewelry with a submersible detector in an area where there are many objects of gold and lost money, but could never get a brand of objects of any kind, but when Alonso came to this country, then the team could detect objects but when alonso was going from here to their country then this device is no longer detect anything even with objects detected previusly for left on earth to do some testing, but when the equipmen brought it to our area did not detect anything objects.

I made many tests with this LRl but I only detected the TV, a spark of battery up to 70 cms and nothing else, apparently these devices should be calibrated for each site just to search with them very specifies some kind of frequency or frequency counter, I do'n know!

Saludos Maestro morgan.

lrlman.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
No, we were constantly going to different parts in order to find some object, I was often by going to different places including the beaches where once he had found several gold and silver jewelry with a submersible detector in an area where there are many objects of gold and lost money, but could never get a brand of objects of any kind, but when Alonso came to this country, then the team could detect objects but when alonso was going from here to their country then this device is no longer detect anything even with objects detected previusly for left on earth to do some testing, but when the equipmen brought it to our area did not detect anything objects.

I made many tests with this LRl but I only detected the TV, a spark of battery up to 70 cms and nothing else, apparently these devices should be calibrated for each site just to search with them very specifies some kind of frequency or frequency counter, I do'n know!

Saludos Maestro morgan.

lrlman.
Or perhaps Alonso is just very good at sleight of hand.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:45 PM
Guru

Quote:

Saludos Maestro morgan.

lrlman.
Well,this is very strange,it happens the same with FG90 in France,Alonso go home and FG90 stop finding objects...
Old 10-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Well,this is very strange,it happens the same with FG90 in France,Alonso go home and FG90 stop finding objects...
I see the same for French video too...
Very mysterious...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-20-2011, 09:55 PM
Guru

I bet Alonson's ears hear a bzzzz... while you are writing these posts.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:26 AM
Guru

Don't forget that the "Morgan's PD" and PDK are schematics from Alonso. So it is very strange why they work to Morgan and not to Alonso!!!

Regards
Old 10-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Some images DCH 85-M

Machine made for Alonso.

saludos.

Greetings.
Hi LRLMAN
Nice picture , I am interest see inside of heed DCH85M
Are you having more pictures in the matter ?
Best regards.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Don't forget that the "Morgan's PD" and PDK are schematics from Alonso. So it is very strange why they work to Morgan and not to Alonso!!!

Regards
Geo

recently i have found a lot of objects with PDK,yes,it is Alonso´s circuit with modifications as we know,i also not understand WHY ALONSO´S MINEORO is unable to find this targets.
The Passive Receiver is one great Long Range Locator,why so big LRL GENIUS not upgrade more other PD´s or the DCH 85 ???
Old 10-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Geo

recently i have found a lot of objects with PDK,yes,it is Alonso´s circuit with modifications as we know,i also not understand WHY ALONSO´S MINEORO is unable to find this targets.
The Passive Receiver is one great Long Range Locator,why so big LRL GENIUS not upgrade more other PD´s or the DCH 85 ???
Hi Morgan,
Maybe you forgot...
Damasio made changes to the Alonso circuits for Mineoro...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
Maybe you forgot...
Damasio made changes to the Alonso circuits for Mineoro...

Best wishes,
J_P
That is true,but actualy Alonso take the control of MINEORO with Damasio´s son,but MINEORO devices still the same...
I supose the problem is not the world are for searching and diferent frequencies or ground minerals,becouse as we can see Alonso build the DCH85 M for one friend near Paraguay ,reporting from LRLMAN said not work as LRL,yes with Alonso,very strange...
Old 10-22-2011, 12:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
That is true,but actualy Alonso take the control of MINEORO with Damasio´s son,but MINEORO devices still the same...
I supose the problem is not the world are for searching and diferent frequencies or ground minerals,becouse as we can see Alonso build the DCH85 M for one friend near Paraguay ,reporting from LRLMAN said not work as LRL,yes with Alonso,very strange...
Hi Morgan,
Here is something to think about...
All Mineoro machines are designs modified from combination of Damasio and Alonso.
But Alonso personal machines are not the same as Mineoro machines... do not have Damasio modifications.

What does this mean?
Nothing?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-22-2011, 06:31 AM
Guru

We make this a simple case, but you not fool me.
I think it is problem in operating frequency. If Alonso found a frequency corresponding to the harmonics of the NMR frequencies for gold and copper would explain why changing the location lrl not work. Sure I talk about harmonics of the order of 1000 and more, which means that the signal is too weak.
One simple Case

Regards
Old 10-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
We make this a simple case, but you not fool me.
I think it is problem in operating frequency. If Alonso found a frequency corresponding to the harmonics of the NMR frequencies for gold and copper would explain why changing the location lrl not work. Sure I talk about harmonics of the order of 1000 and more, which means that the signal is too weak.
One simple Case

Regards
You can think that, but you are wrong.
We know the NMR changes when you walk from a few feet and is never constant simply because the magnetic field is not constant at different locations on the surface of the earth. We also know the NMR of ell elements changes during the day as the magnetic field changes. The NMR frequency for gold or any other metal can double when you measure it from two different locations where the magnetic field is double in one location compared to the other field strength in the other location. If it was possible to measure this frequency, you would see it can easily be 10% change when you walk 30 meters distance. But you can't measure it because the NMR is so weak that it is below the noise levels unless you induce a very strong artificial magnetic field to make it measurable. Any educated person knows this is true, and they know metal detecting machines are not detecting a NMR frequency, simply because this NMR frequency is not a constant frequency... that it changes with small changes of location and time.
But you can believe the NMR frequency of elements is constant in a treasure hunting field if you want.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-22-2011, 08:56 AM
Guru

Maybe it will be some other company whith a different name whith completely different design producing LRLs as well.
Toyota has Lexus isn't it?
Old 10-22-2011, 09:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
You can think that, but you are wrong.
We know the NMR changes when you walk from a few feet and is never constant simply because the magnetic field is not constant at different locations on the surface of the earth. We also know the NMR of ell elements changes during the day as the magnetic field changes. The NMR frequency for gold or any other metal can double when you measure it from two different locations where the magnetic field is double in one location compared to the other field strength in the other location. If it was possible to measure this frequency, you would see it can easily be 10% change when you walk 30 meters distance. But you can't measure it because the NMR is so weak that it is below the noise levels unless you induce a very strong artificial magnetic field that is very uniform. Any educated person knows this is true, and metal detecting machines are not detecting a NMR frequency, simply because this frequency changes with small changes of location and time.
But you can believe the NMR frequency of elements is constant in a treasure hunting field if you want.

Best wishes,
J_P
Instead of saying that only work in Brazil, Portugal and Paris and to laugh, i try to find some reason to justify this. This is the reason that made me think harmonics of NMR

Regards