LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This is not esoteric LRL , it works on known and explained basis.
And yes, interesting picture.
Read complete here

http://books.google.com.py/books?id=...age&q=&f=false

Of course, also pistols are not esoteric. Or yes?
Old 01-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Read complete here

Esteban, Thank you
Old 01-12-2010, 03:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Read complete here

Until their principles is explained and demonstrated, i am afraid yes...
Old 01-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Guru

Quote:

Of course not. Pistols are not esoteric they are only comic design.

Esoteric is your way of use this nonworking boxes.
Old 01-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Read complete here

Originally posted by Fred
Until their principles is explained and demonstrated, i am afraid yes...
Hi Esteban,
Fred is correct. The article you showed of using VLF radio transmitters and receivers to survey the ground for mineral anomalies are well known and are commonly used by geologists today. Hundreds of geologist and exploration companies make survey maps to plot the location of underground objects and anomalies using computer programs similar to Tim William's Geo-plotters. The properties of VLF radio waves penetrating the ground and returning signals detected with a loop antenna is very well known by geologists. There is nothing esoteric about these methods to detect anomalies under the ground.

The pistols you show use secret circuits to generate secret signals that detect unknown "phenomenal" entities that have never been demonstrated to exist in front of any peer who was permitted to take measurements of the unknown "phenomenon" and secret signals. For this reason, the pistols you are referring to fall into the category of "esoteric".

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-12-2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Is not fantasy... but you can wasting also your time in other things...
Thanks!
Old 01-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Esteban,
Fred is correct. The article you showed of using VLF radio transmitters and receivers to survey the ground for mineral anomalies are well known and are commonly used by geologists today. Hundreds of geologist and exploration companies make survey maps to plot the location of underground objects and anomalies using computer programs similar to Tim William's Geo-plotters. The properties of VLF radio waves penetrating the ground and returning signals detected with a loop antenna is very well known by geologists. There is nothing esoteric about these methods to detect anomalies under the ground.

The pistols you show use secret circuits to generate secret signals that detect unknown "phenomenal" entities that have never been demonstrated to exist in front of any peer who was permitted to take measurements of the unknown "phenomenon" and secret signals. For this reason, the pistols you are referring to fall into the category of "esoteric".

Best wishes,
J_P
Only I share it... show was done 80 years ago... I know that many negates even the possibility of these radio waves for locating treasures.

Now inferences of esoterism is your "bonus"...
Old 01-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Only I share it... show was done 80 years ago... I know that many negates even the possibility of these radio waves for locating treasures.

Now inferences of esoterism is your "bonus"...
Hi Esteban,
Apparently you did not read my words or translate them correctly. I put them below again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player

Best wishes,
J_P
What I said is the article you show from years ago is not esoteric. It shows VLF methods to locate things under the ground that are well known and used by hundreds of geologists and exploration companies today as well.

But your pistols are esoteric, because they use circuits that are secret to locate unknown phenomenal entities.

The word "esoteric" in the English language means:
private; secret; confidential; and
understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest;

This word describes your pistols.
Your pistols are not the same as VLF surveying that the article from Popular Science shows. VLF surveying does not use pistols with secret circuits that make beeps when the "phenomenon" is detected. And VLF surveying is not secret technology. The same VLF loop detectors shown in the Popular Science article were further developed by mining interests to become standard equipment used to survey subsurface anomalies today. VLF surveying is not private, secret, confidential, or understood only by a select few. It is well understood by mining engineers, geologists and engineers who work with RF. Look here if you think the method shown in Popular Science is a lost art that nobody uses today: http://www.subsurfacesurveys.com/vlf.htm

I did not make a bonus inference of esoteric. I stated a fact.
When Fred stated the fact that your pistols are esoteric, I confirmed that Fred is correct. It is a fact, not an inference.
Fred is correct that secret pistols reserved for a few are esoteric. This is the meaning of the word.

I also agree the photos you posted are interesting.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-13-2010, 08:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban,

understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest;

Best wishes,
J_P
The word "esoteric" also means:

"having to do with concepts that are highly theoretical"

The word "theoretical" means:

1. of, pertaining to, or consisting in theory; not practical (distinguished from applied ).
existing only in theory; hypothetical.
given to, forming, or dealing with theories; speculative.

I often use the word esoteric in reference to basic LRL concepts, and I always equate it to the meanings I have called out here. Someone else may think differently, and that's fine.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban,
Apparently you did not read my words or translate them correctly. I put them below again:
What I said is the article you show from years ago is not esoteric. It shows VLF methods to locate things under the ground that are well known and used by hundreds of geologists and exploration companies today as well.

But your pistols are esoteric, because they use circuits that are secret to locate unknown phenomenal entities.

This word describes your pistols.
Your pistols are not the same as VLF surveying that the article from Popular Science shows. VLF surveying does not use pistols with secret circuits that make beeps when the "phenomenon" is detected. And VLF surveying is not secret technology. The same VLF loop detectors shown in the Popular Science article were further developed by mining interests to become standard equipment used to survey subsurface anomalies today. VLF surveying is not private, secret, confidential, or understood only by a select few. It is well understood by mining engineers, geologists and engineers who work with RF. Look here if you think the method shown in Popular Science is a lost art that nobody uses today: http://www.subsurfacesurveys.com/vlf.htm

I did not make a bonus inference of esoteric. I stated a fact.
When Fred stated the fact that your pistols are esoteric, I confirmed that Fred is correct. It is a fact, not an inference.
Fred is correct that secret pistols reserved for a few are esoteric. This is the meaning of the word.

I also agree the photos you posted are interesting.

Best wishes,
J_P
Or maybe hermetic?
Old 01-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban,

Best wishes,
J_P
Most pistols doesn't generate signals, just receive it... no secrets signals here... You want me to appear like author of these words... Oh!!! Maybe IR, but you know the frequency used...

Ghost?
Old 01-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Guru

Quote:

Or maybe hermetic?
Because humidity harm the pistol, it can not be hermetic.
Old 01-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Because humidity harm the pistol, it can not be hermetic.
Pistols have not problem with humidity.
Maybe all the other have...... (Ib...PI ...etc)
So if the terrain has humidity... VLF have problem to detect more than 20cm, if there are ceramics most Pi don't work and VLF have the half depth, if near the coins there are iron objects vlf don't detect the coins, if... if ... if.....
So, you have problem with pistols that work and not with all the other that theoretically worked but at practice don't work.

Regards
Old 01-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban\
Most pistols doesn't generate signals, just receive it... no secrets signals here... You want me to appear like author of these words... Oh!!! Maybe IR, but you know the frequency used...

Ghost?
There is no possibility anyone will think you authored the words in my post. Everybody knows I am the author of the words in my post because they are clearly labeled with my screen name on them. But the idea of your pistols being esoteric did not come from me. You were the originator of the concept when you asked if Fred if they are esoteric here : http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=104409&postcount=176
Quote:
And it was Fred who answered your question, saying they are esoteric.
Are you still claiming your pistols are not esoteric?
Doesn't the English word esoteric have the same meaning as "esotérica" in Spanish?

My claim is your pistols are esoteric, and Fred is correct.
As far as I know, the pistols you are referring to generate secret signals and locate unknown "phenonenal" entities. If you are now claiming most of your pistols do not, then this is news to me. But it is not news to me that your pistols are esoteric. Everybody who reads this forum knows this is a fact because they have learned you will not publish your circuits or describe the details of how to build a pistol to work as you claim it works. The only exception I can think of is the circuit you posted of a Zahori. Most builders say it does not work as you claim. Even Morgan says it cannot work without adding a missing circuit component that was not shown.

Readers of this forum learned you will not tell what circuits and are in your pistols except to show incomplete circuits, and tiny circuit drawings that cannot be read. And you will not tell exactly what physical phenomenon your pistols are detecting. You even admitted that you don't know what physical phenomenon, you are just assuming they are detecting a particular physical phenomenon. We know the pistols you show in your photos are esoteric also because they are not known as methods of VLF surveying in the mining industry or known by the industry engineers who use the VLF surveying techniques that you showed in the Popular Science article. Instead your pistols are reserved for a select few, with the circuitry hidden from public view.

Do you still claim your pistols are not esoteric?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-14-2010, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

So, you have problem with pistols that work and not with all the other that theoretically worked but at practice don't work.
Geo, you can be sure that I will be first happy buyer of first working LRL as claimed from producer.

Unfortunately still waiting on it. Seems hopeless.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
There is no possibility anyone will think you authored the words in my post. Everybody knows I am the author of the words in my post because they are clearly labeled with my screen name on them. But the idea of your pistols being esoteric did not come from me. You were the originator of the concept when you asked if Fred if they are esoteric here : http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=104409&postcount=176
And it was Fred who answered your question, saying they are esoteric.
Are you still claiming your pistols are not esoteric?
Doesn't the English word esoteric have the same meaning as "esotérica" in Spanish?

My claim is your pistols are esoteric, and Fred is correct.
As far as I know, the pistols you are referring to generate secret signals and locate unknown "phenonenal" entities. If you are now claiming most of your pistols do not, then this is news to me. But it is not news to me that your pistols are esoteric. Everybody who reads this forum knows this is a fact because they have learned you will not publish your circuits or describe the details of how to build a pistol to work as you claim it works. The only exception I can think of is the circuit you posted of a Zahori. Most builders say it does not work as you claim.

Readers of this forum learned you will not tell what circuits and are in your pistols except to show tiny circuit drawings that cannot be read, and you will not tell exactly what physical phenomenon your pistols are detecting. You even admitted that you don't know what physical phenomenon, your are just assuming. We know the pistols you show in your photos are esoteric also because they are not known as modern methods of VLF surveying in the mining industry or known by the industry engineers who use VLF surveying techniques that you showed in the Popular Science article. Instead your pistols are reserved for a select few, with the circuitry hidden from public view.

Do you still claim your pistols are not esoteric?

Best wishes,
J_P
Is the VLF surveying isoteric because they don't show his circuits? Do you can show us such circuits or similar? Maybe the only you can show me is block diagram.

Also my receiver pistol can be VLF when is tuned in very low frequency, or LF when is tuned in 80 Khz, for example. Known methods. So, is not esoteric.
Old 01-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Guru

Quote:

Also my receiver pistol can be VLF when is tuned in very low frequency, or LF when is tuned in 80 Khz, for example. So, is not esoteric.
Things cannot be esoteric. Esoteric can be only way of things use.

If you use scientific calculator as calculator- there is nothing esoteric, but if you use scientific calculator as un-evidently working LRL you are doing something esoteric.

But secret, un-explained and scientifically un-evidented phenomenon are fully esoteric.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Geo, you can be sure that I will be first happy buyer of first working LRL as claimed from producer.

Unfortunately still waiting on it. Seems hopeless.

Who told you that i sell LRLs???
Anything i make, i make it for myself
Old 01-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Guru

Quote:

Who told you that i sell LRLs???
Anything i make, i make it for myself
Geo we have language problem, I am not told that you sell something like LRL.

There are enough producer of nonworking LRLs that was mentioned.

You are on right way, I hope.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Is the VLF surveying isoteric because they don't show his circuits? Do you can show us such circuits or similar? Maybe the only you can show me is block diagram.

Also my receiver pistol can be VLF when is tuned in very low frequency, or LF when is tuned in 80 Khz, for example. Known methods. So, is not esoteric.
VLF surveying is not esoteric because it is used as a standard tool to survey below the ground by hundreds of geologists, engineers and ;exploration companies all over the world to locate subterranean anomalies for their clients. This is a standard known science used in conjunction with other standard known sciences such as resistivity, induced polarization magnetic surveys, and numerous other standard gelological methods. The VLF equipment used by geologists is manufactured and sold as a standard item that can be bought from any of several manufacturers, just as broadcast radio receivers can be bought from manufacturers by consumers. And this field is not esoteric. The methods are well documented in books that anyone can read to see for themselves. Here is one of hundreds of books you could read to see it is not a secret hidden science: http://books.google.com/books?id=Fmo...ceiver&f=false

There is nothing esoteric about VLF equipment used in standard gelogical VLF surveys that are done today. But there is something very esoteric about using vlf equipment with secret circuits to make beeps at unknown phenomena. In fact, none of the people who conduct standard VLF geological surveys use any secret circuits that make beeps at unknown phenomenon when they conduct their surveys.

Vlf equipment used for these surveys is very well understood and has been used for years. Anyone who knows how to build an am broadcast radio receiver can easily build a VLF receiver. If they are not capable of it, then they can buy VLF equipment from the manufacturers who sell it to the exploration companies and the geologists. They do not need to spend their years reading forums only to find they will never learn of a way to get a working VLF receiver that they can use for making surveys. They will find there are plenty of books that show proven VLF circuits, and plenty of people who have built and used them successfully all over the world.

In case you don't think there are circuit diagrams to build VLF receivers, there are many online and similar. Here are some circuits to build VLF receivers that use a dipole antenna that use a loop antenna: http://www.home.pon.net/785/equipmen...d_your_own.htm

But who cares if you can find VLF circuits online? Vlf receivers have nothing to do with esoteric technology. VLF receivers have never been esoteric when used for conducting surveys of the ground for subsurface anomalies. What is esoteric is pistols that use secret circuits that make beeps at unknown phenomena, and are kept private, secret, and confidential. This is exactly what distinguishes your pistols from the standard VLF survey equipment that began with the images shown in the Popular Science article.

Do you still want people to believe your pistols are not esoteric?
Do you think I am wrong about what the meaning of esoteric is and everyone else agrees your pistols are not esoteric?
Maybe you should ask Fred if he changed his mind after hearing your new explanation of what esoteric means.
Do you think he agrees your pistols are no longer esoteric?
Do you think anyone believes secret circuits in pistols understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest are not esoteric?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-14-2010, 09:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Geo we have language problem, I am not told that you sell something like LRL.

There are enough producer of nonworking LRLs that was mentioned.

You are on right way, I hope.

ΟΚ!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Guru

Hi
I have not problem if Pistols have esoteric technology or not. I know that Pistols detects the "phenomenon", and "phenomenon" is very strong!!!!.
If you will understand this, then you will understand how the Pistols working. If some people will spend, for understanding how pistols working, the half time than they spend to tell that Pistols don't work, then they will construct a good Pistol.
But if they will construct a Pistol, Then what they will have to say!!!
So the things are simple!!! No "phenomenon", no "Pistols"......

Regards
Old 01-14-2010, 10:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi
I have not problem if Pistols have esoteric technology or not. I know that Pistols detects the "phenomenon", and "phenomenon" is very strong!!!!.
If you will understand this, then you will understand how the Pistols working. If some people will spend, for understanding how pistols working, the half time than they spend to tell that Pistols don't work, then they will construct a good Pistol.

Regards
Hi Geo,
I agree that I have no problem if pistols are esoteric technology or not. I don't know why Esteban cares it they are esoteric or not either. There are many popular esoteric subjects today, and finding unknown phenomena is one of them. This makes for some very interesting experiments. I can see nothing wrong with that. But it is hard to understand why anyone would want to try to convince people that secret circuits for this poorly understood "phenomenon" are not esoteric.

Best of luck in finding more ancient treasures with your pistols
J_P
Old 01-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi

Regards
Geo, LRL circuit oscillating due his weak stability or excessive sensitivity to different external influences we cannot treated as phenomenon.

You can put such circuit in pistol, gun or howitzer you still cannot detect nothing like gold in soil.

You can use instead simple dowsing rod - it is cheaper and work better for experienced dowser.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
If some people will spend, for understanding how pistols working, the half time than they spend to tell that Pistols don't work, then they will construct a good Pistol.
Hi Geo,
don´t forget we have reverse-engineered and built the PD , we spent a lot of time in it and we could not find any special detection effect.

Of course there is always more tests that could have been done, but the amount of time we can waste is not unlimited.
From what i could understand, believing the (serious) people that have tested the PD (you Esteban and Morgan), the effect is strong but unreliable, thus useless.