LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
We respect your rights. You have rights for to make nonsense comments...
Said by you...

An authority in that field... second just to Dr. Hung and his gold-DNA theory...!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 09-03-2009, 06:50 PM

Default DC 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
HI Max!!!

what, you have a problem with women joining the forum??

I,m not worry, I'm very happy, thank you...
and yes I paid quite something!!!
and believe me, I'm still waiting for positive results.
I'm a real treasure hunter,
and I'm a women with a lot of guts!!!! and all I ask is some respect.
I'm new in this forum and I look foward to achieve more experience from the experts. I have no doubt there are many in this forum and hopefully I can learn from them.

Thank you morgan for the demostration, I hope I can see it soon and I'll be waiting for positive results.

best regards to all.

Connie

Hello Connie,

Like you, I' m new on this forum and like you, I'm owner of Mineoro DC 2008.

Happiness I could buy it for nothing with help of CARLl himself. I shall explain later

I wanted to buy this device because I wanted to see by myself.

Morgan have explained you the situation. Few have good result and other like me have nothing.

I 've got no time to argue with Mr so and so this isnot my goal and has you could see it's serve at nothing.

I could get lot of information on this forum and theire is only one guy able to help you in case of problem it' is Mr Hung.

This guy is really helpfull and he is always answaers my E mail when I need him.

He knows very well Mineoro device because he has given me some very good advice. Only a man who know's those machine could give me those informations.

Forget about the skeptic.

For me the Dc 2008 is very versatile but I'm not going to say it'is not working. If you approach a water pipe for firman buried in the forest you will see it's going to beep in the same place all the time.

I'm using my MINEORO for six month now and you have to use it a lot make lot of taste. Training is important. Taste it in the forest without electric interference.

Has I could understand ionnisation is a natural phenomena and like every natural phenomena ( wind, sea etc ...) it can be versatile.

Forget about small beep unuseless . Search for a strong signal strait which is given you a direction.

I received this signal in one spot here in France. It is a former templeary forteress. I cannot dig for the moment because in my country if you make a search in historic area you go to jail direct.

So I don't know.

The problem with Mineoro they are so expensive that few poeple they know how they work and like you know when poeple don't understand something they prefer to be skeptics.

Don't forget the DC 2008 has been by damasio to find big size treasure. That was my mistake at beginnig. Second mistake Mineoro is very optimistic about efficeincy of theyre device and when you start the DC 2008 treasure arenot every wear,

Good luck
Old 09-03-2009, 08:14 PM

Default Where's the Beef?

What! No video for the masses. Sounds fishy to me. Do they need time to tweak the videos? If there are real videos showing an actual working LRL then post it! If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. If is real then it will be above reproach and apologizes should flow from the non believes (including myself). If it looks like BS and smells like BS then it most likely is BS. Show me the BEEF! or go back to the hen house............
Old 09-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
What! No video for the masses. Sounds fishy to me. Do they need time to tweak the videos? If there are real videos showing an actual working LRL then post it! If you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. If is real then it will be above reproach and apologizes should flow from the non believes (including myself). If it looks like BS and smells like BS then it most likely is BS. Show me the BEEF! or go back to the hen house............
Hopefully you will see those soon. I saw those and am not impressed at all. I am not saying "yes" or "no" (i know answer is "no" already). But according to videos, sceptic like me would have even more doubts after watching than before. Videos are not tweaked. But all the tests recorded on those videos are not done correctly at all. Nothing serious was done to support claims about devices functionallity.
If you have seen that famous Mineoro video in the past - you saw everything! Nothing new on those videos now....
But if somebody dont like my interpretations than he better to involve effort and post those in public, everybody to see and get own impressions. Right?
Old 09-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Guru

RS forum is closed for public. There are more "beleivers" than "sceptics" there. Sceptics are overnumbered. So it would be much more fair that debate to be presented here in public, everybody else to see and decide.
Ok...RS is closed because of project there. I agree. But the rest about it (except technicals; schematics, pcbs etc...) should be presented here in public, if we want to be democratic and fair enough. Right now situation doesn't look good. I already know the end of that debate. I rised voice and put many critics and remarks reffering what i saw on videos. So far i am the only one....
Old 09-03-2009, 09:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Hello Connie,
Like you, I' m new on this forum and like you, I'm owner of Mineoro DC 2008.
Happiness I could buy it for nothing with help of CARLl himself. I shall explain laterI wanted to buy this device because I wanted to see by myself.
Morgan have explained you the situation. Few have good result and other like me have nothing. I 've got no time to argue with Mr so and so this isnot my goal and has you could see it's serve at nothing.I could get lot of information on this forum and theire is only one guy able to help you in case of problem it' is Mr Hung.This guy is really helpfull and he is always answaers my E mail when I need him.He knows very well Mineoro device because he has given me some very good advice. Only a man who know's those machine could give me those informations.Forget about the skeptic. For me the Dc 2008 is very versatile but I'm not going to say it'is not working. If you approach a water pipe for firman buried in the forest you will see it's going to beep in the same place all the time.I'm using my MINEORO for six month now and you have to use it a lot make lot of taste. Training is important. Taste it in the forest without electric interference.Has I could understand ionnisation is a natural phenomena and like every natural phenomena ( wind, sea etc ...) it can be versatile.Forget about small beep unuseless . Search for a strong signal strait which is given you a direction.I received this signal in one spot here in France. It is a former templeary forteress. I cannot dig for the moment because in my country if you make a search in historic area you go to jail direct.So I don't know. The problem with Mineoro they are so expensive that few poeple they know how they work and like you know when poeple don't understand something they prefer to be skeptics.Don't forget the DC 2008 has been by damasio to find big size treasure. That was my mistake at beginnig. Second mistake Mineoro is very optimistic about efficeincy of theyre device and when you start the DC 2008 treasure arenot every wear,
Good luck

So...actually you are saying : those devices are "versatile" - usually those dont work....but in very rare cases they could work!

I agree! With small correction: "...but in very rare cases they also dont work.."!

That is exactly what i saw on those videos - device which is "working" but actually does not working at all. Those tests and videos are "versatile" for real! No doubts in that!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Guru

Let me clear one more thing here;
i am not criticizing the device itself. No. I am criticizing the way tests were performed on those videos. Lacks..to many lacks. Opens more questions. More and more new questions.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
According UN Declaration of Human Right all people have right to jokes and silly comments without exceptions. We only demand to respect our Human Rights to laugh on LRLs.
Hehehee...
The only rights anyone has are the rights that are granted to them by a governing body. In this forum, we do not have a democracy, or a UN Declaration. Carl-NC is the governing body of the rules for this forum, and is responsible for all rights granted. The Remote Sensing forum has different rules than the other Geotech forums:

"This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:
You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.

Postings considered to be inflammatory can be reported to Admin by clicking the little red triangle icon at the top of each post. Please use this only when absolutely necessary... I would like to keep this forum as open as possible, and do not care to mediate every conversation".

Nope... no rules against jokes or stupid posts. Only rules are against name calling. But keep in mind that if you make stupid posts, then readers will become convinced you are stupid; If you make jokes, then readers will become convinced you are a joker, etc.

Also take note... You should be prepared to get challenged if you make extraordinary claims.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post

So...actually you are saying : those devices are "versatile" - usually those dont work....but in very rare cases they could work!

I agree! With small correction: "...but in very rare cases they also dont work.."!

That is exactly what i saw on those videos - device which is "working" but actually does not working at all. Those tests and videos are "versatile" for real! No doubts in that!

Hi Ivica.
What are you mean?????

Regards
Old 09-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Guru

"....You should be prepared to get challenged if you make extraordinary claims...."

Sounds like neverending story! RS threads should be renamed into "Endless extraordinary claims threads" !!!
Old 09-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Ivica.
What are you mean?????

Regards
Hi Geo,
i mean; tests performed on those videos are not convincing. There are to many lacks that opens new questions. I already posted few remarks on restricted thread. Last one i saw was also Qiaozhi's very good question too.
Regards!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
And makers have the right to do what they want with the videos.

Of course, if they are ashamed, they can also hide such extra-sense video.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Guru

Default THE PD FREQUENCIES

Quote:
Hi Ivica.
What are you mean?????

Regards
Hi Geo

Thanks a lot for visiting me and my country.
It was a pleasure to teach you how Pistoldetector works and to make the tests diging buried objects some meters distance. But unfortunly skeptics not react very well and start calling you and me LIERS,so i sugest that all your informations about Alonso Pistoldetector,that you get in front of osciloscope and frequencimeter SHOULD NOT SHARE WITH NOBODY IN THIS NONSENSE FORUM !!! They not deserve the true,in other short way i should say NOT GIVE THE PEARLS TO THE PIGS

Regards
Old 09-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Guru

Morgan,

Congratulations.
Tests were well conducted.
Don't feel bad that many might criticize you. Nothing is unanimous in life. It's normal.

Regards.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:08 AM

Hello Morgan ,where is the link to yours videos for to see, please
Alexis.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:19 AM

Hi Morgan & Geo,

Be strong! Persecution is the name of the game......
Old 09-04-2009, 02:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Geo

It was a pleasure to teach you how Pistoldetector works and to make the tests diging buried objects some meters distance. But unfortunly skeptics not react very well and start calling you and me LIERS,so i sugest that all your informations about Alonso Pistoldetector,that you get in front of osciloscope and frequencimeter SHOULD NOT SHARE WITH NOBODY IN THIS NONSENSE FORUM !!! They not deserve the true,in other short way i should say NOT GIVE THE PEARLS TO THE PIGS

Regards
Hmmmm... your over-protective attitude towards sharing the videos seems a little ominous to me.

I thought the whole purpose of these tests was to bring to light the "true" results of what was observed during the tests; regardless of the outcome.

Now it seems, with the reluctance to let everyone on the RS forum view them, that those responsible are casting more of a clandestine air to this whole situation than there really needs to be.

The obvious questions spawned are:

1.) What is really on the tapes?
2.) Why must the tapes (and the results) be secreted away?
3.) Would the tapes have been secreted if the test results were an overwhelming success?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-04-2009, 04:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Hmmmm... your over-protective attitude towards sharing the videos seems a little ominous to me.

I thought the whole purpose of these tests was to bring to light the "true" results of what was observed during the tests; regardless of the outcome.

Now it seems, with the reluctance to let everyone on the RS forum view them, that those responsible are casting more of a clandestine air to this whole situation than there really needs to be.

The obvious questions spawned are:

1.) What is really on the tapes?
2.) Why must the tapes (and the results) be secreted away?
3.) Would the tapes have been secreted if the test results were an overwhelming success?

Hi Theseus,
Yes, these are the questions that many readers of this forum are wondering. The first place I look when wondering what is the answer to these questions is the answers Morgan gave:
"...unfortunly skeptics not react very well and start calling you and me LIERS,so i sugest that all your informations about Alonso Pistoldetector,that you get in front of osciloscope and frequencimeter SHOULD NOT SHARE WITH NOBODY IN THIS NONSENSE FORUM !!! They not deserve the true,in other short way i should say NOT GIVE THE PEARLS TO THE PIGS "

Apparently, Morgan was expecting forum readers to be anxiously awaiting to see LRLs really working, and believing they will work even before seeing the videos. Maybe he expected to see a lot of people agreeing that they work before he showed the videos, but he read a lot of criticism instead, hinting that the videos do not show the LRLs to be working, or were not tested properly. From what he says, I can conlcude his reason for not wanting to share these videos is because he saw the opposite response from what he expected to see. I suppose his feelings are further driven by the fact he put in a lot of time and effort without anything to gain by showing these demonstrations other than the positive responses he hoped to see. When he saw these positive responses were not forthcoming, maybe he changed his mind.

For those who are certain the Morgan tests do not show the LRLs work, I am remembering that he opened the demonsrations to all forum members to see in person and test LRLs with their own hands. While I like to see things in person before believing, I do not make any criticism of the Morgan tests, because I did not see them live in person, or make any of my own tests of these detectors with my own hands. If I had been there to test them myself, then I would be able to determine whether I believe they work or not. But since I was not there, I do not have any basis to declare they are working or not working. If I am not able to determine if the LRLs work or not, then it is my default for not attending this demonstration, not Morgan's fault that I did not attend. So I have no criticism for Morgan and Geo. I think they spent their time and money to make these demonstrations open to all forum members to come and see without any monetary rewards, which is more than we did.

Anyway, Morgan stated his reasons. They seem clear to me. But the answer to your questions could be entirely different than the answers I have conlcuded.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
i mean; tests performed on those videos are not convincing. There are to many lacks that opens new questions. I already posted few remarks on restricted thread. Last one i saw was also Qiaozhi's very good question too.
Regards!
Hi Ivconic.
We made simple tests and wrote them to a small photo camera.
We was out on field, we had not a cinema studio with us. So a boy with small camera took the video, and Morgan send it to Qiaozhi. This is all the story. I say that Alonso Pistol works 1000%. I saw it.
I don't sell detectors, i don't work for any detectors company, so i have not any reason to go so big travel and to say Lies!!!!!
BUT if you don't like to believe it, it is your choice.

Regards
Old 09-04-2009, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Hi Geo

Regards
Yes Morgan I agree with you. I dont believe it people, you saw the PD in the Video's working. Morgan and Geo went to a lot of trouble to make these video's and we owe it to them. They spent time and money and some of the people here are not thankful.
Guys keep up the good work. I believe you..
Astrodetect
Old 09-04-2009, 07:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo

Regards
Fine! Now you solved all the problems. Instead of supporting all what have been started here on this subject.
As i remember; nobody here said a word about you and Geo being liers!
Especially me, me who respects Geo much. I would never think and say something simillar.
You dont like my comments and remarks. Just because i saw videos and honestly posted in public my real opinion... Fine.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Ivconic.
We made simple tests and wrote them to a small photo camera.
We was out on field, we had not a cinema studio with us. So a boy with small camera took the video, and Morgan send it to Qiaozhi. This is all the story. I say that Alonso Pistol works 1000%. I saw it.
I don't sell detectors, i don't work for any detectors company, so i have not any reason to go so big travel and to say Lies!!!!!
BUT if you don't like to believe it, it is your choice.

Regards
Geo try to understand! I am not attacking you and Morgan for nothing.
I just dont see proper and detailed tests on videos.
That's all.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic
Geo try to understand! I am not attacking you and Morgan for nothing.
I just dont see proper and detailed tests on videos.
That's all.
Hi Ivconic,
Morgan never promised to show any particular kind of "proper detailed tests". He only said he would hold a demonstration of his LRLs working for any forum members who want to come to see and test them for themselves. We all had the opportunity to go and conduct our own "proper tests". But all declined except Geo. Geo says he made all tests he needed to satisfy himself that the pistol detector works.

Maybe it is better to go to the demonstration where you can make proper tests to satisfy yourself than to criticize from the arm chair that the tests are not proper.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-04-2009, 08:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Ivconic,
Morgan never promised to show any particular kind of "proper detailed tests". He only said he would hold a demonstration of his LRLs working for any forum members who want to come to see and test them for themselves. We all had the opportunity to go and conduct our own "proper tests". But all declined except Geo. Geo says he made all tests he needed to satisfy himself that the pistol detector works.

Maybe it is better to go to the demonstration where you can make proper tests to satisfy yourself than to criticize from the arm chair that the tests are not proper.

Best wishes,
J_P

I didnt declined, i just couldnt afford to go there. Pitty.
They made movies for us to see and to debate about. Right?
So now you are saying that i dont have right to talk about my personal impressions!?
So if is that so, than why they made those movies at all?
" You can watch - but you can not talk with criticism about it!" Right!?

Old 09-04-2009, 09:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
I didnt declined, i just couldnt afford to go there. Pitty.
They made movies for us to see and to debate about. Right?
So now you are saying that i dont have right to talk about my personal impressions!?
So if is that so, than why they made those movies at all?
" You can watch - but you can not talk with criticism about it!" Right!
I said nothing about anybody's rights. Nor did I say anything about what we can do and cannot do. What I said is:
"Maybe it is better to go to the demonstration where you can make proper tests to satisfy yourself than to criticize from the arm chair that the tests are not proper".

Please don't misquote me as saying something different than what I wrote just to prove your point.

Best wishes,
J_P