LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-15-2009, 10:42 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi J_P
Yes it is common strategy to use the LRL to find a general location and then to use another instrument to find the center, but in my case the PD don't locate the signal from long distance. There is a square 3 or 4 meters where it gives some random beeps when i move the PD.
Today i will try again it.
Regards
Hi Geo

You cant get more than 3 or 4m distance in a single coin with PD,so you can forget the possibility of buried treasure in this place.
It can be also a piece of silverpaper,or a gold ring,who knows ?...
Old 05-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Guru

Default PD secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This is intersting Morgan, did you notice this many (every?) times and can you tell how important is this effect ? i mean how many % more detection range to North?
regards,
Fred.
The Pistoldetektor,if very well tuned with Ferrite,acts as a COMPASS if you put coil pointed to ground(1 m above). If you search during the nigth and do this procedure,you will note that the GREEN LED will become more powerfull full of ligth when turn PD to NORTH or to SOUTH direction,so it act as a compass,becouse the Ferrite interfere with the Electromagnetic field of this Planet,thats what i think...
About some coins and objects i have found at 4m distance(same as Geo) it as energy projected 3m to North and 1m to South. This projections can happens in eliptical shape,or rectangle. In very tiny objects can be just one line ...
Old 05-16-2009, 12:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
The Pistoldetektor,if very well tuned with Ferrite,acts as a COMPASS if you put coil pointed to ground(1 m above). If you search during the nigth and do this procedure,you will note that the GREEN LED will become more powerfull full of ligth when turn PD to NORTH or to SOUTH direction,so it act as a compass,becouse the Ferrite interfere with the Electromagnetic field of this Planet,thats what i think...
About some coins and objects i have found at 4m distance(same as Geo) it as energy projected 3m to North and 1m to South. This projections can happens in eliptical shape,or rectangle. In very tiny objects can be just one line ...
Time ago, I sent a pic of this eliptical shape figure. There are a null point (for small targets). This was product of investigations IN THE REAL FIELD!
Old 05-16-2009, 05:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
uhm...ok... power lines at at least 300meters, fine.
What about other noise surces ? Maybe you don't know about them.

Let me explain.... if you have an e.g. pipeline under your feet you can have noise too...

Why ? Often pipelines (buried in soil) have wires around that are employed for diagnostic of faults... for corrosion prevention (e.g. some uses direct currents to polarize the pipes) etc

Are you sure you're not above a pipeline ?

You maybe be surprised that you get signals just in a 3x3 or 4x4 meters area... but must know sometimes there are reliefs in that buried structures like inspection or commutation chambers etc above the usual level of pipeline, but always buried.

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max.
The place is a small farm and there is not something like pipes or any similar. I know it because i am the owner. If it was noise then it must beep every time that i move the PD, but it beeps not continuesly, after a beep or 2...3 beeps i must go a little back and again front to hear again the beep. Anyway, it is not a clear signal as at Esteban video.

Regards
Old 05-16-2009, 05:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Geo

You cant get more than 3 or 4m distance in a single coin with PD,so you can forget the possibility of buried treasure in this place.
It can be also a piece of silverpaper,or a gold ring,who knows ?...
Hi Morgan

Today i will take a compass with me to see exactly the magnetic horizons. At my PD the Omega don't work so i will try with another MD. At the farm there are a lot of copper, aluminium or iron buried objects so maybe one of them to generate the beeps.
I will see

regards
Old 05-16-2009, 05:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Time ago, I sent a pic of this eliptical shape figure. There are a null point (for small targets). This was product of investigations IN THE REAL FIELD!
Hi Esteban.
I remember it and thanks
Regards
Old 05-16-2009, 05:49 AM
Guru

Default Strange

Yesterday i test the PD some times.
First i went to a place that we have buried about 200 archeologic copper coins from 1991!!!!!. PD no Beep, noone beep
Then i went at the place where it beep at a square of 3...4 m as i wrote one day before. It beep again the same. I retuned the input at 72 Khz and the PD had a very good senesitivity. From north to south it gave me a continued beeps. I went about 50m far and the PD gave me the beeps at the same direction. Maybe it was very sensitive to earth magnetic field.
Half hour before the night, i went again. no one beep. I retuned it between 58 and 82 Khz but nothing. Maybe at night i lose the phenomenon, maybe something else..... who knows

Ohhh.... J_P come with the JCB to dig all the farm it is the only way to understand what the PD locate????
Regards
Old 05-16-2009, 06:01 AM
Guru

My PD
Attached Images

Old 05-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan

Today i will take a compass with me to see exactly the magnetic horizons. At my PD the Omega don't work so i will try with another MD. At the farm there are a lot of copper, aluminium or iron buried objects so maybe one of them to generate the beeps.
I will see

regards
Hi Geo,
what do you mean for "omega don't work" ? is the omega circuit always off ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Half hour before the night, i went again. no one beep. I retuned it between 58 and 82 Khz but nothing. Maybe at night i lose the phenomenon, maybe something else..... who knows
Due to the greater amount of VLF emissions at night and depending on the frequency your PD is working, these particular emissions can act as an enhancer for the target or add 'noise' and scramble the detection.

The FG80 for instance works much, much better at night than during the day.
Also the ferrite alone will not allow you to pinpoint the target.
My 2 cents.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Due to the greater amount of VLF emissions at night and depending on the frequency your PD is working, these particular emissions can act as an enhancer for the target or add 'noise' and scramble the detection.

My 2 cents.
Hi Hung,
from when the FG80 works ?

Uhm... Hung I don't understand your words about VLF emissions... cause we are talking here of an electrostatic phenomenon , or not ?

How the hell the electrostatic phenomenon is/will be affected by some vlf emission ??? I don't understand.

But maybe you DEBUNKERED physics and we don't know...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

My 2 cents.
Did I miss the debunkering?
Old 05-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Guru

Default How many times more?

You and the 'Max Brothers' have already been debunkered many times. No more holes to hide?
Well... It used to be more fun to me in the past...
Your comedy got old. I feel bored now.
Old 05-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
You and the 'Max Brothers' have already been debunkered many times. No more holes to hide?
Hi,
uhm... you lost your sense of humor... maybe is the cause of your debunkering-LRL ! Tell the truth ,your only working and debunkering LRL is like in the picture!

Only way to find something.... unless you consider use dynamite instead!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 05-16-2009, 07:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Well at least you can call this a comedy, i don´t know how to call what you are doing ... I guess we all are getting bored by this, maybe it is time to move on about LRL stuff
Old 05-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Guru

geo; the pd only work easy for detect large objetives, when is in dual and critic operation balance, ( omega and ferrites ), then is majory directional, but whit alone ferrites is how am radio, is affected most for field north south of ground
put you ferrites slide adjust then you push and see when
Old 05-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Did I miss the debunkering?
Quote:
Can you do some more debunkering?

But this time let us know first, so that we don't blink ... and miss it.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Yes please Hung, just recently you said debunkering will begin, now it´s already over
Old 05-17-2009, 04:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi Geo,
what do you mean for "omega don't work" ? is the omega circuit always off ?

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max.
Yes, omega is off!! I work with the passive receiver a little modificated, and for ferrite i use a 20cm coil as on photo. It is more more sensitive.
Regards
Old 05-17-2009, 04:46 AM
Guru

Quote:

My 2 cents.
Hi Hung.
Long time to "speak " with you. How are you????
As i wrote to Max, i use only a round coil, no ferrite. I connect the coil via a 5 pole connector, so when i finish the test i unconnect the coil and i put a 25cm ferrite with coil on it and i try again. But generally the round coil is more sensitive at sparks, radio frequencies and the emission of power lines. Ferrite is tuned at 62KHZ and the round coil at 58 to 82 via a variable capacitor.
Yesterday i had not time to check it again, maybe today
Regards
Old 05-17-2009, 04:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
geo; the pd only work easy for detect large objetives, when is in dual and critic operation balance, ( omega and ferrites ), then is majory directional, but whit alone ferrites is how am radio, is affected most for field north south of ground
put you ferrites slide adjust then you push and see when
Hi. I made the tests that you say before long time (when we was on the RS forum) but without results. Does your PD works as LRL????
Regards
Old 05-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Guru

Last edited by J_Player; 05-17-2009 at 07:24 AM. Reason: In search of signs of debunkering
Old 05-17-2009, 07:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi

Originally posted by Fred
Yes please Hung, just recently you said debunkering will begin, now it´s already over
I am not sure what "debunkering" is, but I decided to rebunker every bunker that hung debunkers. Maybe some day I will find a place that is debunkered and photograph it for all to see hung's handiwork. But I get the feeling that this is just hung BS -- Probably there are no bunkers or debunkering.

Best wishes,
J_P

Rebunkering all that has been debunkered
Old 05-17-2009, 01:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Max.
Yes, omega is off!! I work with the passive receiver a little modificated, and for ferrite i use a 20cm coil as on photo. It is more more sensitive.
Regards
Hi,
I see, so you had some beeps with just passive receiver. The 20cm you mean for ferrite, or you mean the diameter of round coil in this picture ?

It's interesting that you get beeps at same place, in same small area of few square meters, have you checked with a conventional MD, e.g. a Deltapulse or something there ?

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 05-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Guru

Hi Max.
20 cm is the diameter of the round coil. I checked the place before time (several months before try the PD ) with MD and there are a lot of not useful objects. Morgan said that this PD can locate only no ferrous objects (if i remember good), so i believe that PD dont locate those iron objects, nails etc. But my problem is other..... at PD videos by Morgan we see a continued beep when he locate the target and the PD is at the same direction with the target. I can't do my pD to work the same!!!!
Regards