LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Guru

waa waaa! i think kripton be sure winner and basic pd 2.2 morgan arrive last uhhh uhhhh jajaj
Old 04-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
waa waaa! i think kripton be sure winner and basic pd 2.2 morgan arrive last uhhh uhhhh jajaj
where is the PDK-2.2 ???

Robalocarapanda is using PDK-2.1

Not sure the CRYPTON will be the winner...
Old 04-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Guru

ahh excusme morgan, i think robalocarpanda has 2.2 pd version, you version 2.1 may be 7 mts, wtb, andreas is my favorite! i see Videos of he, 30 mts detection distance, easy winner for 300 noses may be evernetis whit plastic cacharro arrive in 2 position 15 mts, and i? no participo
Old 04-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Guru

Hi detectoman,

it is easy to reach even 10 km detecting distance, if you know where things are buried.

Or, if you search at the cultural heritage area, where at every couple of cm is something to find.

Andreas LRL is old known song, named "Fake Smoke".
Old 04-13-2013, 03:50 PM
Guru

Default LRLs competition in MEXICO

Quote:
ahh excusme morgan, i think robalocarpanda has 2.2 pd version, you version 2.1 may be 7 mts, wtb, andreas is my favorite! i see Videos of he, 30 mts detection distance, easy winner for 300 noses may be evernetis whit plastic cacharro arrive in 2 position 15 mts, and i? no participo
I heard about one horse shoe located with OBM-1 CRYPTON at amazing distance 100m !!!
is this true? maybe fake smoke...

in this competition between PDK-2.1 ,MINEORO and Crypton. If i stay desqualified ,with no medal,at least give me the iron cross reward,is fine for me
Old 04-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I heard about one horse shoe located with OBM-1 CRYPTON at amazing distance 100m !!!
is this true? maybe fake smoke...

in this competition between PDK-2.1 ,MINEORO and Crypton. If i stay desqualified ,with no medal,at least give me the iron cross reward,is fine for me
Now there is the OBM-2 with discriminate mode.

and what news about the POCKET ?
Old 04-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Guru

morgan brother maybe you winner for a nose, vs mineiron fg79
i quest why morgan abandon sistem tx pd sistem
Old 04-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
morgan brother maybe you winner for a nose, vs mineiron fg79
i quest why morgan abandon sistem tx pd sistem
You mean the Alonsos PD ?

becouse the PD is very critical to calibrate,and this is possible to see in the videos made by Geo when was visiting my countryto test LRLs.

the PDK is semi automatic,much more easy to use.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO FRAUD

Quote:
You mean the Alonsos PD ?

becouse the PD is very critical to calibrate,and this is possible to see in the videos made by Geo when was visiting my countryto test LRLs.

the PDK is semi automatic,much more easy to use.
Hello

this message is for all LRL skeptics and LRL adepts.

our friend robalocarapanda is under atack by MINEORO,who said for him to remove the video MINEORO FRAUDE,or he will sufer the consequences for difamation ,in justice.

see the video and coments by MINEORO :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzG4n5BMYS8

lets give our suport to robalocarapanda if he need ,

I THINK THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM NOT SATISFIED WITH MINEORO PRODUCTS, THE CLAIMS FROM MINEORO NOT CORRESPOND TO THE REALITY

LETS PUT OUR OPINION IN YOUTUBE FOR MINEORO TO SEE ROBALOCARAPANDA IS NOT ALONE !
Old 04-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Video from LRLMAN

Message from LRLMAN:
This equipments are detecting an Electromagnetic field in my backyard and I have found since I started increas power to these devices I found this spot on my backyard, as well check the other side of the wall to confirm that there was no energy source and confirm that there is not energi source i imagine that this spot maybe is mineral or some metal of many years buried, I detect this spot with my two PDK detecting with two PDK that i did.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LRLMAN1.mp4.zip (20.06 MB, 882 views)
Old 04-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello

this message is for all LRL skeptics and LRL adepts.

our friend robalocarapanda is under atack by MINEORO,who said for him to remove the video MINEORO FRAUDE,or he will sufer the consequences for difamation ,in justice.

see the video and coments by MINEORO :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzG4n5BMYS8

lets give our suport to robalocarapanda if he need ,

I THINK THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM NOT SATISFIED WITH MINEORO PRODUCTS, THE CLAIMS FROM MINEORO NOT CORRESPOND TO THE REALITY

LETS PUT OUR OPINION IN YOUTUBE FOR MINEORO TO SEE ROBALOCARAPANDA IS NOT ALONE !
Hi Morgan,
I entered there to put an opinion, but unfortunately it has been removed!!!!
Maybe your friend robalocarapanda’s been scared and did it.
Old 04-19-2013, 11:15 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO FRAUD video

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Morgan,
I entered there to put an opinion, but unfortunately it has been removed!!!!
Maybe your friend robalocarapanda’s been scared and did it.
Yes, thats what happens...
Old 04-19-2013, 11:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, thats what happens...
but fortunatly we can put HERE what we think about MINEORO products,and hide transmitters to deceive the clients.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:21 AM

Hi Aziz,
Have you purchased any product from this company (Mineoro) like the FG90?
If anyone has a PRACTICAL experience with this locator please explain.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:50 AM
Guru

The manufacturers thereof know what they have and what it can and cannot do, that's why they word their advertisements in the way that they do and why they have relied on fraudulent videos to promote the product.

Read the advertisements.

Watch the videos.

Read the comments in this forum.

If having done so, you want to buy the product, you will become one more piece of evidence. How much are willing to pay to become that "one more piece of evidence"?

Before you answer, read Hung's posts and ask yourself is this is the kind of guy whose advice you would trust.

Your decision, your money, your outcome. The gods, whoever you conceive them to be, will deliver justice.

--Dave J.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:57 AM

Default FG90

Hi Dave, Thank you for the advise.
I saw everything including the videos of Hung, I think he works for Mineoro.
But to be certain I want who purchased the latest device (FG90) and did practiced it according to the conditions that it should be worked on.
Do you know anyone who realy purchase that device and operates it as it should be?
Is that also true for other LRL, that means all fake?
If not what about Notsi DDSL6 or Notsi Pistol detector?
Regards
Old 11-03-2013, 08:35 AM
Guru

If after reading these forums you can't come to the conclusion that LRL's are fraudulent, not even God can help you. But spending the money will teach you the lesson that God cannot, and all that will remain is the question whether you'll learn the lesson.

--Dave J.
Old 11-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IssamKh View Post
But to be certain I want who purchased the latest device (FG90) and did practiced it according to the conditions that it should be worked on.
Do you know anyone who realy purchase that device and operates it as it should be?
Regards
Before you decide to spend your hard-earned money on an LRL, get a copy of "Inside the METAL DETECTOR" and thoroughly read Chapter 13.
www.geotech1.com/itmd
There are also some ITMD copies, that were damaged in shipping, available on the UK eBay website at a reduced price. You'll have to be quick though, as they're disappearing fast.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:39 PM

Default FG90

Thank you Qiaozhi.
The FG90 is somewhat different from conventional metal detector, it detects ionic field as they claim. I am not convenced yet with the story of ionic field and I will NOT purchase the FG90 if it will not pass the practical test not at Mineoro factory, that's because what I am asking for who purchased and experienced the device correctly with all its terms.
Regards
Old 11-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Thank you Qiaozhi.
The FG90 is somewhat different from conventional metal detector, it detects ionic field as they claim. I am not convenced yet with the story of ionic field and I will NOT purchase the FG90 if it will not pass the practical test not at Mineoro factory, that's because what I am asking for who purchased and experienced the device correctly with all its terms.
Regards
The FG90 is well known to the members of this forum. Only Hung has a good word to say for this device, and his opinion is not an unbiased one.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:52 PM
Administrator

IssamKh, I own an FG80, but not an FG90. The FG80 is a fraud. I suppose it's possible that Mineoro has suddenly gone from a fraud in the FG80 to a completely legitimate working long range locator in the FG90, but I'm not too interested in paying for that lesson, as the odds aren't very good. As Dave said, read the advertisement, read the comments, and if you aren't convinced, then you probably need and deserve an education.

- Carl
Old 11-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Regards
the FG90 not work as LRL, search threads about MINEORO fraud and hide transmitters to deceive the clients,its all in this forum.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Humm...definitely many things need to get their facts straight here.

1 - If I worked for Mineoro, then I also work for OKM because I also say good things about their Bionic X4 device. Posting good reviews about a product does not make the user an employee. I use and own a FG90 and I have a vast experience with Mineoro detectors.
I build and use my own devices also. Each device has its particular role. I only use the best of the best. I tend to do 'rational' treasure hunting using the latest and ALWAYS new technology. I do not waste my time in inefficient approaches or devices.

2 - You are posting in a skeptic forum, created by a skeptic, 'administrated' by a skeptic and populated by skeptics. What these naive and innocent people have in common?
They have never done treasure hunting in their life. They are armchair hunters who eyeball every device and think they know if it works.
Do any of these kids own a FG90? No. None.

dave j, a.k.a. wharf, a.k.a toto, and his many aliases, infest TNET forum with his idiot posts and works for a metal detector company which I don't even bother to post the name because no difference from a regular floor polisher company anyway. He is so proud to be an employee at this floor polishing company that he is afraid of posting his real name. His silly and nonsense posts over TNET have become such a hillbilly that even Art, who usually answer each and every post of others, is not bothering anymore with little dave or toto or wharf or whoever he wishes to be called.
Every new long range device is a fraud for little dave because becomes a serious threat to the floor polishers that his company manufactures and that he calls 'metal detectos'.

carlie 'nc' moreland earned some attention from MD forums up until mid of last decade with his big 'challenge' regarding LRLs in his own forum. A self proclaimed skeptic against LRLs, still runs a forum for ... LRLs! So if you can add 2+2, you will certainly come to the conclusion that either he plays the idiot or thinks the people who take him seriously are all idiots.
Like our little dave, he went on and got a job also at a floor..err..'metal detector' manufacturer.
Just after this, his company was sued by Minelab for having stolen their industrial secrets.

So, these guys are 'authorities' to talk about fraud indeed!

3 - Someone above posted the information that transmitters were 'planted' on the purpose to fool customers who buy Mineoro devices. This information is FALSE.
Burying small transmitters is a procedure sometimes used by Alonso to enhance the detection signal of small gold objects buried which might present markedly weak signals due either to insufficient weather and climate conditions or local deficiencies in the reception signal.
A simple two box transmitter was once used by my team member to enhance and focus the detection of a lovely thick gold ring picked by the early PDC205.

IssamKh, the FG90 is a natural evolution of prior Mineoro detectors and I like it very much. Tough as I said, I build and use my own devices which I consider technologically superior. One of the aspects of doing 'rational treasure hunting' for instance is getting all the devices react to a target. Each one confirming the other.

I have a suggestion for you. Since carlie-nc is a good honest man, and since the poor guy has dozens of LRLs that he could never make to work, ask him if you could borrow his FG80. Then use it for some time. I could even help you with instructions by email.
This way you would have your own experience with it. If you happen to like the device, provided you trully use it in treasure hunting, you would like the FG90 even more. If not, then you would have enough data to no buy the FG90. Simply as that and move on.
A particular tool has to serve the user, otherwise he will use another tool.

Finally, I congratulate you for being intelligent enough to see that using long range devices are the ONLY way to go in treasure hunting. Don't be a fool to use outdated and crap technology or regular 'metal detectors' that are only beach comber devices for kids to have a good time.

PS. I will be deleting all my private messages so that the dozens of forum member messages I received can be finally sent to me after months of my box being full.

PS2. One good thing about this thread is that it made me remember of one thing my friend engineer at Mineoro told me about a couple of months ago and I had completely forgotten.
During the end of last year and up to mid of this year, Mineoro sales to Europe and USA increased by 30 to 40%. So, if this forum reaches at best about 2 to 3% of treasure hunters among the several MD enthusiasts only, which I doubt, since treasure hunters simply do not have the time to type all day long, then all the negative propaganda here might even have helped the sales.
If I were Mineoro I would thank geoskepthic for their contribution, but I think this would be null. When Damasio was alive he was probably the only one at Mineoro who knew the existence of this forum. Now folks there don't even know about the existence of you guys.

Time to go. Yall have a nice week folks.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro websites and what they reveal

I don't suppose the moderator will object to a link to "the other LRL forum".......

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...r-capable.html page 20

Begin with Hung's post #392, it'll be deja vu all over again.

The evidence of Mineoro's fraud is right there on their website. Read the advertisement!

If the manufacturer themselves regard the product as fraudulent, why would anyone else insist otherwise?

--Dave J.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Guru

I won't disagree with much of what Hung posts, but when he mentions aRT it really discredits everything he said. Too bad he can't go back and delete that part. That guy reminds me of the girl who was abducted and would not even acknowledge her own name when she was rescued. That calculator thingy he pushes is so bogus you can't take the stink off it.