LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 10-22-2017, 01:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
As I have already said I do not have much experience in research so I do not know if you can evaluate the depth of the buried metal. The fact that the signal disappears on the vertical of the target is normal. I have never experienced a disturbance of the ground but rather a sky effect, ie the appearance of a signal by lowering or raising the lrl. However this effect is connected to the compass effect and disappear together by lowering the gain. As for the coil stimulator my first functioning lrl in practice it was a PI, a 60Khz pulse oscillator excited a resonant coil at about 5Mhz, the receiving coil, arranged perpendicularly to reduce the signal. The signal of the receiving coil and that of the antenna (V-shaped) were mixed in a toroidal transformer and sent to amplifier and sampler stages. The transmitter coil was the same as the oscillator at 8Mhz in my last lrl but according to me it was not useful for operation, or at least it is more complicated to realize and to fine-tune. We can say that the first exemplar of lrl built by Alonzo was a commercial metal detector modified with the addition of a ferrite coil, which was the receiving antenna. In my opinion, all lrls are of a passive type and no signal is transmitted, there may be some kind of filter to highlight gold but I have doubts about their effectiveness.
Yes i think exactly on that continuous appearance of a signal by lowering to the ground or raising to the sky the lrl stylus-whip antenna as you called it sky effect. Overal lrl gain should be lowered enough, to avoid this unpleasant sky effect. I also have very strong signal with your quartz lrl - (all 3 lrl's led diodes fully lit), something about 40 meter in distance to nearest earthed roman tombs, while in previous prospecting area, several days before over the earthed tombs, magnetometer power supply unit has burnt from the phenomenon force rising from underground.

Thank you very much FrancoITALY on valuable informations.
Seems to me that you are the BEST MAN HERE AT THIS FORUM. GOOD LUCK, BEST WISHES.

Dubulumach
Old 10-22-2017, 01:45 PM
Guru

Nice look, isn't it, FrancoItaly ?

We both need lot of these shiny stuffs to make our life days easy.

thank you FrancoItaly for your help and nice references.

Best regards
Dubulumach
Old 10-22-2017, 03:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubulumach View Post

Nice look, isn't it, FrancoItaly ?

We both need lot of these shiny stuffs to make our life days easy.

thank you FrancoItaly for your help and nice references.

Best regards
Dubulumach
It's the dream of all those who have a metal detector or lrl and sometimes dreams come true ...
Old 10-23-2017, 08:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
It's the dream of all those who have a metal detector or lrl and sometimes dreams come true ...
yes FrancoItaly,
everything is a LIE except GOLD, only GOLD is forever.

Much GOLD you have grabbed, much eternity you have. So in this line, the sense of life is THE GOLD.

Best regards
Dubulumach
Old 10-25-2017, 12:13 AM
Guru

FrancoItaly

Here is some info for you and lrl builders about Tesla telluric currents or telluric waves or golden waves detector.

Long time ago it had been reported that Nikola Tesla made a device which allowed him to hear sounds at very great distances. I have never seen any Tesla's details about of the circuitry used by Nikola Tesla. But in 1986 year, american Dave Lawton has produced such a device, and he reports that he could hear human conversations taking place 4 1/2 miles away from him or 7,2 km. Interestingly, the sounds from 7,2 km were also travelling through a solid state stone wall some three feet thick cca. 90 cm.. The circuit for this device is described in Radio-Electronics Magazine in April 1986.

The circuit shown here comprising of two 741 operational amplifiers connected as a two-stage amplifier. The unusual feature is very small amount of white noise being injected at the piezo tranducer at input of op. amp. The white noise is generated by the 5 volt zener diode. The level of white noise is controlled by 1.5 Meg variable resistor, plus the 10K fixed resistor. While the range of these two components is 10K to 1.501 Meg. the working setting is normally very high and so only a very small amount of white noise is fed into the input of the first 741 op. amp. to modify the tranducer input. The adjustment of injection of white noise is the main control here, and it has been found experimentally, that when the tuning or pot.setting is correctt, the circuit has the feel the strange telluric echoes from positive op feedback. This device is is operated by turning the gain high up until the op. amp. just reaches self-oscillation, and then backing the gain off very-very slightly. The white noise source is then adjusted until the unit is producing a echoing of the sound. The result is a device which has hear Tesla's telluric waves.

Gregory Hodowanec "All About Gravitational Waves" or using Tesla termonology TELLURIC WAVES OR THE UNDERGROUND WAVES or in my interpretation THE GOLDEN WAVES.
http://www.rexresearch.com/hodorhys/remag86/remag86.htm

ps. now you know about the stuff you have a deal in your passive rf-sniffer. The same Tesla technology 100 years old.

ps1. keep your Francoitaly LRL thread alive.

ps2. wainting with patience yours new infra-red lrl version.

Best regards
Dubulumach
Old 10-25-2017, 12:32 AM
Guru

Esteban: "Yes the founds (gold) was with the modified Zahori, you have in the output of the transformer the necessary signal. You must clean very well the PCB after solder."

ps. IMHO 11.3 Hz pulsing should be used instead 100 Hz, or overtones of 11hz.

ps2. "Photonic Aspects of Dowsing and Feng Shui", M.Krinker, A.Goykadosh City College of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications, CUNY, New York.
http://rangertell.com/wp-content/upl...-Feng-Shui.pdf

see also
ttps://rangertell.com/technical/

Best wishes
Dubulumach
Old 10-25-2017, 09:43 AM
Guru

Quote:

Esteban: "Yes the founds (gold) was with the modified Zahori, you have in the output of the transformer the necessary signal. You must clean very well the PCB after solder."

ps. IMHO 11.3 Hz pulsing should be used instead 100 Hz, or overtones of 11hz.

ps2. "Photonic Aspects of Dowsing and Feng Shui", M.Krinker, A.Goykadosh City College of Technology, Department of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications, CUNY, New York.
http://rangertell.com/wp-content/upl...-Feng-Shui.pdf

see also
ttps://rangertell.com/technical/

Best wishes
Dubulumach
Very interesting, something I had read in the past, unfortunately at the moment I can do little. An important improvement for my lrl would be to eliminate the compass effect in order to increase the gain.
Old 10-25-2017, 11:50 AM
Guru

Franco infra-red lrl version
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2017, 11:54 AM
Guru

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmn3nccla8...39.54.jpg?dl=0
Old 10-27-2017, 03:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
Schematic, info, tuning, tests, vids ?
Old 10-27-2017, 03:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Very interesting, something I had read in the past, unfortunately at the moment I can do little. An important improvement for my lrl would be to eliminate the compass effect in order to increase the gain.
FrancoItaly I need you help tuning hef4046 LRL-PLL to detect gold. Step by step instructions and improvements for your LRL-PLL to eliminate the compass effect with maximum possible gain without signal distorsion.

I am running currently a lot of experiments, your hef4046 LRL-PLL with special tuning detect my force-field or my aura. Around a healthy and powerful man like me there is 40 cm force-field from my bio-life-force. I am currently not interesting in bio-enginiiering and DNA modifications. Al my interests are about THE GOLD. My display sensor stage 3x LM3915 with 3 bar graphs, meassure tiny signals with 10mV steps with resistive prescaling input signal in some proportion. I was changed both variables, input coil L inductance and variable capacitance C at input of PLL-LRL. Also lenght of stylus-whip antenna is variale inmy case.

Also i was implemented GEO modification, by precise trimming amount of mixing pll oscillator signal from pins 4,6 to the input of 3,3nf capacitor via 20 turns vishay variable resistor 10K. The main trick is in a exactly correct proportion between two signals - from oscillator and what came through the stylus-whip antenna, because the device pick up many non electrical signals with unknown origins.

I need to know correct dc offset after 3rd order LP-filter to adjust 3 x LM3914 to cover entire signal range with minimum meassuring steps.

Would you like to help me TO ADJUST IT ONLY FOR GOLD ?

If youl like post your Infra-red LRL and i will try it in a practice on roman's earthed towns and fortresses.

best wishes
Dubulumach
Old 10-27-2017, 03:49 PM
Guru

Single and Dual LM3914 V3.1 Calculator

http://www.electro-tech-online.com/a...14h-exe.54277/

http://www.electro-tech-online.com/a...14a-exe.42616/

you need to install the VBR files to run LM3914 calc from here
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/180071/EN-US/
Old 10-27-2017, 04:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
FrancoItaly I need you help tuning hef4046 LRL-PLL to detect gold. Step by step instructions and improvements for your LRL-PLL to eliminate the compass effect with maximum possible gain without signal distorsion.

I am running currently a lot of experiments, your hef4046 LRL-PLL with special tuning detect my force-field or my aura. Around a healthy and powerful man like me there is 40 cm force-field from my bio-life-force. I am currently not interesting in bio-enginiiering and DNA modifications. Al my interests are about THE GOLD. My display sensor stage 3x LM3915 with 3 bar graphs, meassure tiny signals with 10mV steps with resistive prescaling input signal in some proportion. I was changed both variables, input coil L inductance and variable capacitance C at input of PLL-LRL. Also lenght of stylus-whip antenna is variale inmy case.

Also i was implemented GEO modification, by precise trimming amount of mixing pll oscillator signal from pins 4,6 to the input of 3,3nf capacitor via 20 turns vishay variable resistor 10K. The main trick is in a exactly correct proportion between two signals - from oscillator and what came through the stylus-whip antenna, because the device pick up many non electrical signals with unknown origins.

I need to know correct dc offset after 3rd order LP-filter to adjust 3 x LM3914 to cover entire signal range with minimum meassuring steps.

Would you like to help me TO ADJUST IT ONLY FOR GOLD ?

If youl like post your Infra-red LRL and i will try it in a practice on roman's earthed towns and fortresses.

best wishes
Dubulumach
I do not know how to calibrate my lrl to reveal only gold (I don't know if is possible)), I also have no more place to test with gold.
I did not try my lrl with infrared, I just gave some theoretical advice. to correct dc offset after 3rd order LP-filter you can sum it to a suitable DC voltage via an LM358.
Step by step instructions and improvements for my LRL-PLL are the same that 8Mhz version.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Helps.txt (3.3 KB, 755 views)
Old 10-27-2017, 04:50 PM
Guru

IR TX 1500 HZ
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2017, 04:54 PM
Guru

??
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2017, 04:56 PM
Guru

PIC
Attached Images

Old 10-28-2017, 02:13 PM
Guru

Thank you FrancoItaly and Abdou2014.

Good Luck in Gold coins prospecting.

Best wishes
Dubulumach
Old 10-28-2017, 11:40 PM
Guru

FrancoItaly does your LRLs detect a spark from 1.5V AA battery to 60cm ?

Have tested your hef4046 PLL-LRL version almost whole day. Very strange behaviour. Very lot of time to tune only for gold target. When find a gold signal device auto-lock on target. All 30 diodes have lit. Changing direction of stylus-whip antenna to any other side from gold target does not change nothing, with locked signal phase approximately 5 seconds, than after that immediate disappear or lock-off. Pinpointing work not when top of antenna is above the target but when a lrl-man is above the target with his back. Any human bio-field or human aura near lrl-man up to 5 meters and of course not possibile to detect anything. human aura suck golden signal complete.

I need to say i tune with 7 variable at once.

P1 vishay potentiometer 100k - 20 turns for frequency. With 5P variable capacitance and very low inductance cover over GHz range. Phenomenon also depend from frequency and many other variables.
P2 -ii- -ii- 1k - 20 turns for sensitivity, tune the ammount of signal comes mix with gold signal to C10 560P and base of TR2 BC183C, with beta more than 700.
P3 -ii- -ii- 20k - 20 turns for signal threshold at non-inverting input of ic2a lm358
P4 - ii- -ii- 10k oscillator amplitude adjust between legs 3-4 and leg 9 with viper to the input of C3 3n3. I can tune output pulse amplitude in microvolts range. Checked with oscilloscope. TR1 BF240 with own beta less than 100. TR1 has no biasing resistor 100k or more to common conductor.
P5 - ii- -ii- 10k FSD potentiometer tuning full scale display for 30 led diodes.

C11 variable capacitor 5p to 145p from old japanese transistor radio receiver, instead fixed 22p ceramic capacitor. Fine tuning vith big plastic wheel for tuning same radio.

L1 coil 3 turns wire 1 mm in diameter, left winding or counter clock wise wounded over 10mm drill bit. Tuned by stretching and compressing coil lenght.

stylus-whip antenna 1m long tuned to variable lenghts with telescopy.

ps. gold tuning or other metal tuning is frequency phase dependent.

ps1. sparking battery associate me with very low energy photons above the long earthed gold due to influecne of telluric waves. on some strange ways gold make unheard flicker photon noise deep under noise floor of background ambient field.

check

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18581

check
in magnetic closed loop antennas exist special longitudinal electric induction phenomenon according to wilbert smith and kyle klicker
http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...20-%201986.pdf

check

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...e-lrls-11.html
http://www.buscadores-tesoros.com/t1...hlight=mineoro

check
very low phase noise oscillator for your quartz version lrl for newer updated version .
http://web.archive.org/web/200609020...es/xtalosc.pdf

Best regards
Dubulumach poor engineer and hungry for gold coins prospector
Old 10-29-2017, 10:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
FrancoItaly does your LRLs detect a spark from 1.5V AA battery to 60cm ?

Have tested your hef4046 PLL-LRL version almost whole day. Very strange behaviour. Very lot of time to tune only for gold target. When find a gold signal device auto-lock on target. All 30 diodes have lit. Changing direction of stylus-whip antenna to any other side from gold target does not change nothing, with locked signal phase approximately 5 seconds, than after that immediate disappear or lock-off. Pinpointing work not when top of antenna is above the target but when a lrl-man is above the target with his back. Any human bio-field or human aura near lrl-man up to 5 meters and of course not possibile to detect anything. human aura suck golden signal complete.

I need to say i tune with 7 variable at once.

P1 vishay potentiometer 100k - 20 turns for frequency. With 5P variable capacitance and very low inductance cover over GHz range. Phenomenon also depend from frequency and many other variables.
P2 -ii- -ii- 1k - 20 turns for sensitivity, tune the ammount of signal comes mix with gold signal to C10 560P and base of TR2 BC183C, with beta more than 700.
P3 -ii- -ii- 20k - 20 turns for signal threshold at non-inverting input of ic2a lm358
P4 - ii- -ii- 10k oscillator amplitude adjust between legs 3-4 and leg 9 with viper to the input of C3 3n3. I can tune output pulse amplitude in microvolts range. Checked with oscilloscope. TR1 BF240 with own beta less than 100. TR1 has no biasing resistor 100k or more to common conductor.
P5 - ii- -ii- 10k FSD potentiometer tuning full scale display for 30 led diodes.

C11 variable capacitor 5p to 145p from old japanese transistor radio receiver, instead fixed 22p ceramic capacitor. Fine tuning vith big plastic wheel for tuning same radio.

L1 coil 3 turns wire 1 mm in diameter, left winding or counter clock wise wounded over 10mm drill bit. Tuned by stretching and compressing coil lenght.

stylus-whip antenna 1m long tuned to variable lenghts with telescopy.

ps. gold tuning or other metal tuning is frequency phase dependent.

ps1. sparking battery associate me with very low energy photons above the long earthed gold due to influecne of telluric waves. on some strange ways gold make unheard flicker photon noise deep under noise floor of background ambient field.

check

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18581

check
in magnetic closed loop antennas exist special longitudinal electric induction phenomenon according to wilbert smith and kyle klicker
http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...20-%201986.pdf

check

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/lo...e-lrls-11.html
http://www.buscadores-tesoros.com/t1...hlight=mineoro

check
very low phase noise oscillator for your quartz version lrl for newer updated version .
http://web.archive.org/web/200609020...es/xtalosc.pdf

Best regards
Dubulumach poor engineer and hungry for gold coins prospector
For a few days I'll be in Italy but I'm afraid I'll have little time for experiments and answers. I think all experiments will have to be about the TR2 stage.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
For a few days I'll be in Italy but I'm afraid I'll have little time for experiments and answers. I think all experiments will have to be about the TR2 stage.
OK FrancoItaly, you are very busy man. No need to answer on my questions and for engineering talks.

on this forum there are not any more old experienced members who can help like morgan, esteban, geo, humhum, etc.

good luck to you.

Best wishes
Dubulumach
Old 10-29-2017, 02:49 PM
Guru

what the **** mineoro ionic chamber is ?

i know what the **** it present
Asymmetric Capacitor electrochemical type.

read us army research lab
Force on an Asymmetric Capacitor by Thomas B. Bahder and Chris Fazi March 2003
https://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0211001
http://www.instructables.com/id/Asym...-Biefeld-Brow/

ps. in francoitaly lrl both versions there are also present Asymmetric electrochemical Capacitors in form of C8,C9 1p, TR2 variable capacitance base-emitter depend of V-I curve, C10 560p, C11 22p and variable input stray capacitance stylus-whip antenna and coil L1. Francoitaly lrl input circuit is not subject to Kirchoff’s currents law and voltages law, and the output current measured in the load is not appreciatively affected by Kirchoff’s currents and voltages but has affected to phenomenon longitudianal motional electric field induction - not described by Maxwell's laws of electromagnetism, exactly via asymmetric capacitive coupling in the longitudinal force field line vector EARTHED GOLD - ANTENNA, LRL-MAN.

ps1. Nikola Tesla's Telluric Underground Currents are all longitudianal type, not electro-magnetic type for those Tesla said they represent sound waves of high frequency. Longitudianal type waves also known as earthed shock waves and travel pi/2 faster than light from any EM waves.

best regards
Dubulumach
Old 10-31-2017, 12:23 AM

hello guys,how much does it costs to build francoitaly lrl(components)?ty
Old 10-31-2017, 07:35 AM
Guru

FrancoItaly LRL is one of the cheapest construction.

If you use parts from waste bin it cost almost zero. Mostly new parts probably about $10.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:46 PM
Guru

FrancoItaly would you like to share with me your passive infra red LRL sniffer. I will try it and show you results.

Best regards
Dubulumach
Old 10-31-2017, 01:36 PM
Guru

FrancoItaly

Telluric Radiation Photography by Dr.Paul E.DOBLER

Dr.Paul E. Dobler of Heilbronn, Germany discovered that turbulent water emits powerful bursts of energy in the millimeter spectrum wave band. Turbulent motion of water generates billions vortexes which act as microenergy transmitters. He had also discovered that energies in this waveband could cause metallic crystals - for example gold, silver, copper, brass, zinc etc. etc. to emit low energy photons which will expose certain tpes of chromatic Infra Red film. He made interferometers, resonators, and other devices that could accurately measure millimeter wavelengths that are emitted by those crystals.

The exact techniques used are described in his two books:

1. Biophysikalische Untersuchungen uber Stralung der Materie, Wunchelrute, Elecktrische Wellen - Biophysical Experiments on the Radiation of matter, Divining Rods, Electric Waves, 1939

2. Physickalischer und Photographischer machweis de Erdstrahlen Losung des Problems der Wunschelrute - Physical and Photographic Proof of Radiation from the Earth, 1934.

ps: All of these were induced by Tesla's Telluric Currents which were caused by our ASTRA SOLAR (not black light energy projector called "sun" as many think and elude real knowledge), main source of power in the center of our planet which is above our heads at 6300 km. YES we are living in the planet, not out of planet, as normaly nobody build the house to live at roof with family.

http://www.rexresearch.com/dobler/dobler.htm#1

the whole GOLDEN FIRE is here .

Best regards
Dubulumach[/QUOTE]