LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
About the PD video, i sent my video to Fred. I have not problem to post them here (they are about the same with Morgans video), but i must delete the face of Morgan because he don't like to put his face at internet.

Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I don´t think Qiaozhi was referring to that video, but the one Hung made, "finding" some coin somewhere.
He has the right to say whatever he wants of course, including advertising Mineoro with ridiculous affirmations, but when someone ask something about his comments he would look more educated if he answered.
Fred is correct. I am referring to the fake video posted by Hung in his bedroom, in which he demonstrates his homemade PD. In the video you can clearly see a poor attempt at some "smoke and mirrors", as he lowers the PD to make it beep when pointed at the gold ring, but holds it higher up when no target is present. He would never make a good conjurer.

I consider the videos from yourself and Morgan to be genuine, and they show the sort of response I would expect from such a device.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Guru

Hey, just open my mail and found a bunch of reply notifications from this forum. So I decided to see what was going on.

...And found people talking about me??

Don't you have anything a little more interesting to discuss in this grocery store?

So the mambo boys still talk about that video... Boys, you can say whatever you want about it. It was not made up. But I don't give a $**t if you believe it or not.
Those were the mods I did in the PD and that was the limit for fresh gold.
And you are impressed? 90 cms?

You should have seen the Mineoro Tyon we had in our team. That same gold ring was detected from about 3 1/2 meters once in a bright sunny and hot day.
That darn thing was one hell of an abnormal wood box!

Bye for now folks. Hope you people talk about something else for a change...
How about discussing WM6's Bionic 01 schematics?

PS. I see that this guy Rudy is a serious candidate to become the spanked skeptic of the month over TNET. It is boring having SWR winning all the time. Way to go Rudy.
I know you can do it.

Regards to all.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
About the PD video, i sent my video to Fred. I have not problem to post them here (they are about the same with Morgans video), but i must delete the face of Morgan because he don't like to put his face at internet.

Regards
yes please
Old 01-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:

Regards
Maybe you can erase me in the films,or if you give to others it will arrive to internet sooner or later...
Old 01-11-2011, 06:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Maybe you can erase me in the films,or if you give to others it will arrive to internet sooner or later...
Fred has this video 2 years now but he did not post it everywhere.
If it will arrive to internet after 20 years don't afraid. You will be different

Regards
Old 01-11-2011, 06:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Fred is correct. I am referring to the fake video posted by Hung in his bedroom, in which he demonstrates his homemade PD. In the video you can clearly see a poor attempt at some "smoke and mirrors", as he lowers the PD to make it beep when pointed at the gold ring, but holds it higher up when no target is present. He would never make a good conjurer.

I consider the videos from yourself and Morgan to be genuine, and they show the sort of response I would expect from such a device.
I had been it careful
Old 01-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Guru

The video will go nowhere, if i said so.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
I think it's now a good time for JP to re-post all the unanswered questions for Hung to ponder over, and then see whether we manage to get answers to any of them before the start of 2012. In particular I am interested in the ones made regarding the fake PD video. These were blatantly avoided, despite numerous postings.
I have many unanswered questions about the Mineoro circuit in my posts above.
FrancoItaly gave one of the answers, then agreed the circuit cannot work to send an ion signal when I pointed out a few facts about the circuit configuration and quality of components used.
Hung answered none of the questions I asked. He simply said the circuit has errors (which he also cannot locate).

If you want to see some unanswered questions related to HungScience, they are scattered throughout the Remote Sensing forum.
I can easily post a concise list of questions I have asked by showing this post I made that quotes some teachings of HungScience:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
Dr. hung is teaching HungScience again!
Without looking any further than this forum thread, I found two new "facts" to add to the end of the collection of HungScience.

"Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=84058

This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41226

"Back to the Examiner’s concept, there’s a portion in ECE which I already mentioned which might explain how the magnetic fields produced by the unit even diminute might be working provided one gets free of the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept and maybe start to find some backup on the Aharonov-Bohm and the field and potential relationship..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=63626

"If you navigate the internet correctly, you will find out how ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research".
http://geotech1.com/forums/showthrea...3185#post63185

"So, there's no such thing as IR penetrating the soil or IR striking the surface of the earth".
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg2132437

Carl-NC asks: The UV ... is absorbed by the surface of the earth. This parcel which is absorbed is THE ONLY souce of heat for our planet and it occurs during the sunlight period.
hung replies: Absolutely correct. It's called radiant energy. The only source of heat is the one which is absorbed.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106968

"You think of voltage as a potential. It's not only a potential, but also a flow as electromotive force.
Wake up! If voltage is too high it travels through the nucleous of the conductor. If lower it travesl through the surface!
Current is a 'control' of this flow.
Ask Mr. John Bedini to demonstrate his motor to you. Ask him what voltage is".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106968

Taken from my post here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showpost.php?p=106977&postcount=125

We see evidence in Dr. hung's science posts that he does not understand the basics of electricity or of science in general.
Even pseudoscientists are not in agreement with Dr. hung. Perhaps this is why we call it HungScience instead of common pseudoscience.

The LRL technology that we see in Mineoro locators include a regenerative receiver and a fake ion detector with mis-matched circuit design that can't work to supply a gold DNA signal.
Yet Dr. hung compares this LRL technology as similar to a jet fighter contrasted to a conventional metal detector being similar to a car.

It seems to me that even cheap modern metal detectors that to not use PICs contain more advanced technology than found in the Mineoro LRLs.
At least they use circuitry that has progressed from the 1960's style circuit designs and they take measures to match the impedance of the signals that travel through the circuits.
But Dr. hung maintains Mineoro LRL technology is much more advanced, taking advantages of little known properties of gold, and "advanced science" that he posted.
These are just a few examples of the weird science Dr. hung posted. I can cite pages of diatribe shown in his posts explaining science principles that nobody has ever heard of except him and members of his "secret team".

The answers Dr. hung gives to explain his HungScience are not explanations.
The only time he gives an explanation, we see exceprts from Myron evans, Tom Bearden, Bruce Cathie and other similar promoters of pseudoscience pages pasted in his post which do not usually address the question we asked.
But they tell us all science as we know it is wrong, and only their idea is right, even though their ideas are full of errors and have no proof to show they are correct, nor have they have produced any apparatus utilizing their principles that can be seen working to do something useful.

Here are my questions once again in a concise list:
Explain how HungScience can work as you detailed it.
For example:

1. Tell us the name of the substance gold DNA produces which coats the metal to fight against rust and oxidation.

2. Post a circuit diagram that shows the transmitter part of the RangerTell Examiner which shoots a carrier signal line. Tell us what carrier frequency is used to carry the gold frequency.

3. Explain why we should believe Myrons Evans theories are true when he still has not corrected his math errors, nor has he been able to get his free energy generator to work?

4. Tell us what is the correct way to navigate the internet so we can find how ALL scientific community in the world uses AIAS as their basis for research.
Is this only some BS statement we can find on Myron Evans web page, or is it really true that all scientific community in the world use his organization as the basis for their research?

5. I read that less than 8% of the sun's radiation which strikes the earth is UV, and most of it is visible light, near-IR and IR.
I read this near-IR and IR contribute most of the heat that is absorbed in the earth when the sun is shining.
Your explanation that UV is the only source of heat for our planet during the daylight hours means I have been reading wrong information from people who publish this solar data.
Can you show me some web pages that state UV is the only source of heat for our planet during the daylight hours?

6. I have not heard that voltage is a flow of EMF before. Nor have I heard that current is a control of this flow of voltage.
Where can I read more about this news? Are there places besides your forum posts?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-11-2011, 03:49 PM

Hmm, looks like Dr Hung got his degree from a box of Cracker Jacks.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 01-11-2011, 05:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi. Problem is not Hung...., he is not the owner of Mineoro. We have some problems with the LRLs of Mineoro. If Hung advertise Mineoro, i have not problem. I will write my experience for these lrls. At free forums everyone can say what he think. Same cases with Hung and Mineoro there are at all forums, not only to remote sensing.....
Anyway, it is my opinion, you have your opinion etc.......

Regards
Hi Geo,

You are correct.
You will continue to write your experience with Mineoro LRLS when hung advertises Mineoro.
We see your experience is not the same as the advertising stories hung tells.
But hung also tells other stories about electricity and science.
Can you write to tell your experience with these same electricity and science stories?

1. hung says voltage is a flow of electromotive force, and current controls this flow of electromotive force.
In your experience did you find voltage to be a flow of force, and did you find current will control this flow of force?
Or did you find that voltage is simply electromotive potential, and current is a flow of electrons which is controlled by impedance?

2. hung says gold DNA produces a substance that coats the metal to fight against rust and oxidation.
In your experience, have you ever heard of gold DNA producing a substance that coats the surface of the metal?
Have you been able to collect any samples of this substance from gold DNA that coats sthe surface?

3. hung says all scientific community in the world uses AIAS as their basis for research.
In your experience, have you ever met any Greek scientists who use AIAS as the basis for their research?
Do you know any scientists or anyone else who knows what AIAS is?

4. hung says there's no such thing as IR penetrating the soil or IR striking the surface of the earth.
In your experience, did you find that infrared heat energy from the sun can not penetrate the soil or stike the surface of the earth?
Or was your experience that infrared heat energy from the sun can be absorbed into the ground to make it become warm?

You are free to write your experience even if it is different than the stories hung tells.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Guru

Hi J_P
You know that when I want to write certain experiences I write them without I interest if somebodies agreeing or no.
In my effort to say the truth for certain devices as the Mineoro, I was accused many times. Thus after them I was tired and now already what I try I achieve is the optimisation of my lrl

Regards
Old 01-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Here are my questions once again in a concise list:
Explain how HungScience can work as you detailed it.
For example:
And this is only a small fraction of the unanswered questions. If we were to list them all, the Geotech server might become overloaded.

Personally I'm not holding my breath while waiting for a sensible response.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:26 AM

new design for remoters sensers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A1am...eature=related
Old 01-13-2011, 05:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt315 View Post
Nokia metal detector????????
Old 01-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt315 View Post
Excellent ! Reminds me of Hung´s video...
At this price it MUST be good, and it is probably the world longest range LRL, it will beep at about 20000km.
I like the coil wire connector
Old 01-13-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Nokia metal detector?
Look closer, it is using a remote control as a part; it is a remote detector.

The secrets of metal detector design need more careful investigation!
Old 01-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Guru

i remember fine what earlier geo be lrl sceptic today him lrl entusiast jaja
Old 01-14-2011, 04:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
i remember fine what earlier geo be lrl sceptic today him lrl entusiast jaja
Hi detectoman.
Yes... before years i was LRL sceptic but when i saw the first LRL to working i became lrl enthusiastic.
After then i saw many lrls, other good and other bad.

Regards
Old 01-15-2011, 05:43 AM

Default Mineoro FG79-Happy new Year

KT315,

die Kelley Familie spielt Musik campy!
Old 01-21-2011, 07:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Yes, my opinion was schematic or circuit diagram( eagle file) . you uploaded , only jpeg .
Best regards.

Hi aft.
I just remember it
System don't let me to upload a *.sch file.
Can you give me your email so to post it to you???

Regards
Old 01-21-2011, 08:03 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi aft.
I just remember it

Regards
Simply upload it as a zip file.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Simply upload it as a zip file.

My HD crashed so i have not any program to zip it.
If i will let it to zip when i will install the programs i am afraid that i will forget it

Regards
Old 01-21-2011, 04:09 PM
Guru

Then you can add another extension that is compatible
Old 01-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Then you can add another extension that is compatible
And Aft must rename it again!!!!!
i will try...
Old 01-24-2011, 03:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi aft.
I just remember it

Regards

Just see your message now. Thanking for this trouble .
My email is aft.72005@gmail.com
Best regards.