LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-02-2009, 01:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
aft, ok, i understand you, yes morgan in past year build lrl bfo, these is in recently panels, morgan say bfo lrl is very inestable, esteban only put references on lrl bfo but not complete indications
in google exist very much bfos, everyvary bfo is same basic function, you adapt to bfo ionic, absortive am fm and others bfo accept
bfo home clara is the most heavy duty for ocasional short circuits, but put exact power in bateries for optime function, may be 8 volts whit bateries 1.5 v. but should be regulated, whit due early regulator, bfo change estabilidad whit input of volts, want to put regulator old of zener to right voltage what bfo nedd
bfo react reach little pieces, too exist bfo discriminator if the best, exist bfo short range whitout hibrid whit others rf emissions, the problem of bfo is the oscilation, for introduce frecuence in the soil because bfo oscilations is how radio frecuence
exist in the past bfo detector power is very inestable whitout special regulator
in panel i think no exist other complete circuit what of the morgan
best regards my friend

Hi detectoman
Thank you friend, I built BFO detector as metal detector at the past. And knowing how it works ….
But My opinion the BFO that be able working as LRL. Esteban built it.
Also Morgan had the thread about it.
Are you built BFO LRL? is it be able detecting long time buried metals ?
Best regards.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:52 PM

You can try 5111 khz
Old 08-18-2013, 12:49 AM
Guru

?¿¿¿¿? wtff
Old 08-18-2013, 12:52 AM
Guru

sorry brother aft i no look your past 2005 post ajaja, is true our friend esteban build earlier lrl bfos too regards
Old 08-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Guru

Esteban was using BFO technology only for pinpoint. For lrl he was using other technology.

Regards
Old 08-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Guru

esteban write here in forum what he father of he in the past find objects whit bfo lrl in middle of paraguay jungle because bfo lrl isnt affected by underbrush weeds, sir geo how you must see i have good memory jaja
Old 08-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Guru

mr geo, also, in recently thread anybody post a video whit two guys whit a lrl bfo what find 3 coins in field terrain wall, this lrl whit two telescopic anten one in front and other above, you remember? these stuff sound how bfo tegnology, you need check your memory jaja
Old 08-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Guru

too i build in past a bfo lrl whit bfo-static transistor, morgan also build a bfo lrl whit aluminum square loop, bfo-zahory conjunction and esteban build lrls bfo and fm lrl, may be you need any memory vitaminas, bfos are good how lrl but those apparatus no discriminate ok and can detect mineral veins, for bfo i think only need put hig frecuence in the front coil two oscilators hf, little turns refference coil and other little thing, for pinpoint bfo no good, due these whit each liitle coil low dramatic the detection range
Old 08-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
too i build in past a bfo lrl whit bfo-static transistor, morgan also build a bfo lrl whit aluminum square loop, bfo-zahory conjunction and esteban build lrls bfo and fm lrl, may be you need any memory vitaminas, bfos are good how lrl but those apparatus no discriminate ok and can detect mineral veins, for bfo i think only need put hig frecuence in the front coil two oscilators hf, little turns refference coil and other little thing, for pinpoint bfo no good, due these whit each liitle coil low dramatic the detection range
Detectoman.. i know what i write, i don't need memory vitamines.
If you will look inside the Esteban's pistol you will see an bfo detector plus a passive receiver.
End.....
Old 08-19-2013, 12:49 AM
Guru

jajaaj geo, you is banned due you earlier be sceptic md builder, my cousin esteban first build bfo lrls, how father he, after he begin to make fm lrls and at last esteban finish doing very much distincts lrl class, hibrid prototipes, zahory, am, resonance, ferrites, loop. anten, mfd etc, never doing dowser how you, so you should remember all this lrl radiation affect you mind loos memory jaja, i build very also much experimental prototipes since 2005 @ 2012 too lrl bfosbut i destroy those due only detect iron
Old 08-19-2013, 03:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
jajaaj geo, you is banned due you earlier be sceptic md builder, my cousin esteban first build bfo lrls, how father he, after he begin to make fm lrls and at last esteban finish doing very much distincts lrl class, hibrid prototipes, zahory, am, resonance, ferrites, loop. anten, mfd etc, never doing dowser how you, so you should remember all this lrl radiation affect you mind loos memory jaja, i build very also much experimental prototipes since 2005 @ 2012 too lrl bfosbut i destroy those due only detect iron
Maybe you know better...

Regards
Old 08-19-2013, 07:00 AM
Guru

I turned on my "reverse Google translator" and think I got it back to the original language.

Al paracer que Detectoman sI sabe algo que merece su attencion.

Looks like Detectoman knows something that merits your attention.

--Dave J.
Old 08-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Guru

Maybe....

Old 08-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Guru

jaja dave, im doing joke whit geo, he was heavy lrl sceptic, today brodhy geo semms how EE- lrlst- dowser and other strange electronician asumptions, but he by age is loosing memory, no remember nafthing, also geo no show any new project how when he iniciate working here no put pictures videos finds no photos no movie nafthy, what happen? may be he take whit lrl any treasure and rest in beach lassing whit a glass of wine in hands
Old 08-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Guru

geo; please put you for us, any wonderfull video where you show your succes whit your lrl operation, you continue in standbye since 2006, what happ¿? we no looks any thing no results in experiment, fruit of you meet whit morgan, we need lrlsts action!
Old 09-05-2013, 01:40 PM

No-one machine can be good without right. Frequency. So the main question is what is the right frequency
Old 09-05-2013, 02:27 PM
Guru

Default frequencies for gold

If you go to the gold prospecting forums, the people who are actually finding gold are doing it with the following frequencies (all in kHz) 13, 14, 17.8, 19.2, 48, and 71. Using machines that I designed. My overall preference is 19.2, but the others also work. No alibi mysteries like the phase of the moon or k-indexes or tinfoil hat being worn wrong.

--Dave J.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:41 PM

yes, i ll try them, but the question is are they react only at gold or you ll have to dig holes and holes. No matter which frequency is i bealive that there is resonant frequency at elements and thair harmonics. So if we say that 5 KHz is RF at gold we ll have the same esults and at 2,5 and 10 and 15 KHz. Im speaking for refined gold, not for nudgets
Old 09-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
yes, i ll try them, but the question is are they react only at gold or you ll have to dig holes and holes. No matter which frequency is i bealive that there is resonant frequency at elements and thair harmonics. So if we say that 5 KHz is RF at gold we ll have the same esults and at 2,5 and 10 and 15 KHz. Im speaking for refined gold, not for nudgets
Things that are real don't care what you believe about them. Fantasy based "detectors" yield only fantasy gold. For many people, that's the best kind. The neat thing about fantasy is that it can be anything you want, which accounts for its popularity. Things that are real impose real limitations, it's understandable why people hold a grudge against reality.

Metal detectors designed for gold prospecting detect all metals, not just gold. They'll also detect refined gold. The units that have discrimination are capable of knocking out most iron metal, but will lose most small gold in the process.

Gold detection apparatus that actually works doesn't have anything to do with the fictional "resonant frequencies" you see discussed so fruitlessly on LRL forums. For actually finding real gold, there are frequencies that everyone knowledgeable in real gold prospecting can agree on.

No such thing can happen with LRL's because for fantasy gold one frequency is just as good as another. And because it's all about fantasy, there is no "right" LRL frequency that will be of any help in making the damn thing useful for finding real gold. It's like medieval theologians debating over how many angels can dance on the head of a pin-- in fantasy, it's any number you want, and in the real world nobody's ever demo'd an angel dancing on the head of a pin or for that matter even on a bishop's throne.

--Dave J.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:37 PM

I really cant understand you but with that what you are saing that there is no real resonant frequency for gold, and of course other elements you are demanting this forum. YOu said alone that you are selling machines - LRL what are working at as you say ;;fantasy gold frequency;;. The list of frequencies what you give to me i ll try it but i think that ::JUST GOLD;; you cant find at two diferent frequencies if thay are not harmonic, and 13 KHz and 14 KHZ cant be harmonic frequencis.
Metal detectors are other think and there is no need here for discusion about them.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Guru

If you want harmonic based detection, I've done those too-- the Fisher CZ's and the analog circuit part of the White's DFX. Both will detect gold but they're not very good at it.

If you want to detect a gold item at long range, use binoculars, not an LRL. Of course the gold item has to be on the surface.

At the atomic level, atoms have identifiable "frequencies", particularly precession frequencies which depend on relaxation from a very strong imposed magnetic field. This is the basis of proton precession magnetometry which is real, not fantasy. It has nothing to do with LRL's other than providing a convenient mystery word to boggle the imagination of technically clueless gullibillies.

There is no gadget available at any price anywhere, that will through physical means lead you to an otherwise unknown gold object buried at a distance. That really sucks, doesn't it??!!! As long as there are people who insist that such a gadget should exist and demand that therefore it must exist, there will be others willing to invite buyers to pay for fraudulent equipment for the privilege of fullfilling fantasies. And, since it was all about demanding that fantasies be "true" in the first place, many of the victims of the fraud are quite happy with what was done to them!

How happy? One of the most common kinds of LRL story they post goes like this: "I located a gold treasure buried ....... 10 meters deep so I wasn't able to dig it...... located on a military reservation so I wasn't allowed to actually go there....... I got close and then the signal disappeared....... there was nothing there, so someone else must have dug it up and all I detected was its ghost image...... etc., etc., etc." This is how they themselves report having had resounding success "finding" huge caches of gold without ever having produced any evidence of real gold, and they're happy as clams! I don't have to make this up, they're the ones who actually demonstrate what kinds of customers LRL's are specifically targeted to, and why the customers are happy even though the apparatus itself does nothing relating to detecting gold at a distance. The apparatus was purchased for fantasy and it supports the fantasy for which it was purchased, and in that sense selling it to that particular customer wasn't even fraud.

--Dave J.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post

My overall preference is 19.2, but the others also work.

--Dave J.
Hi Dave,

why exactly 19.2kHz, why simply not 19.0kHz?
Old 09-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Guru

There's a reason, but it's a trade secret. It doesn't have anything to do with gold per se, the gold wouldn't care.

--Dave J.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:40 PM

little refresh, translate it from macedonian to english

http://mkd-news.com/mapa-prokolnato-...vo-makedonija/
Old 09-05-2013, 06:45 PM

we dont have same opinion with you, so im still working on my proekts, im not bying any devices, im constructing them myself, so if i find something sometimes i ll tell you. But i still bealive this is not fantasy forum.
Its true that the industry in this business have the biggest benefit with solding the ,, machines that are working''.