LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-14-2008, 09:23 AM
Guru

I posted the picture with the indication because I think anyone with a minimum 'atentive eye' would understand what I mean. This is a 2P3T switch with definite internal wirings. There are two elements in Morgan's descriptions which attest the mistakes.

But the atittutdes of notorious 'characters' here never change. And this makes harder each time for me, feeling like contributing without the idiotic jokes the same circus people insist to pose in their neverending show.

So if you want any help from me, stop being a child and act like an adult now.
If you don't need it and think I'm wrong, alright.
Move on and good luck.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
This is a 2P3T switch with definite internal wirings.
Yes, very common switches, lots of wires inside.And a few diodes.

Quote:
There are two elements in Morgan's descriptions which attest the mistakes..
Yes, he says "in postion 3 the PD does nothing".Obvious.
Quote:
But the atittutdes of notorious 'characters' here never change..
I knew sometime someone would call me "notorious character" Thank you Hung.you´re my man, gimme a kiss!

Quote:
And this makes harder each time for me,.....
It must be dificult to be a hero.I hope your telents will be recognised some day.
Quote:
So if you want any help from me, stop being a child and act like an adult now...
We have never got any help from you.Even here your are just saying that there is a secret somewhere but you dont say what it is.As usual.
So no thanks, no need for it.
But i am sure you will come back anyway with your technical nonsense when you fell the need to mislead us, as usual.

"Move on and good luck" too.

Fred.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Guru

Hi,
Hung, what do you mean of mistake? which part exactly has connection on your opinion?
do you mean some horns of switch has soldered each other?
Old 02-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Guru

Default My PCB´s

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi,
Hung, what do you mean of mistake? which part exactly has connection on your opinion?
Until now i finish the 6 PCB,and very soon the Antenna...Name:  PCB´s.JPG
Views: 4717
Size:  73.0 KB
Old 02-14-2008, 01:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
I posted the picture with the indication because I think anyone with a minimum 'atentive eye' would understand what I mean. This is a 2P3T switch with definite internal wirings. There are two elements in Morgan's descriptions which attest the mistakes.

But the atittutdes of notorious 'characters' here never change. And this makes harder each time for me, feeling like contributing without the idiotic jokes the same circus people insist to pose in their neverending show.

So if you want any help from me, stop being a child and act like an adult now.
If you don't need it and think I'm wrong, alright.
Move on and good luck.
Hi Hung....
Where are you!!!!
I took all your help from your emails, so i don't need other help.... Thanks

So now You "Move on and good luck".
Old 02-14-2008, 02:30 PM

Default laser

Hi Everybody,
Good day to you all, does anybody here already tried to use this one?
http://knouzm.net/content/view/305/98/lang,en/

or knows how to build?

Hoping for your kind reply. thanks!
Old 02-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
Hi,
Hi Michael,
Hung says mistake because he sees some extra terminals on the switch that are not used. He says these unused terminals are reason for everybody making a mistake to believe the ferrite is disconnected when the omega is turned on.

But don't worry. All the electrical engineers and other people who know how to wire a switch know there is no mistake. You can see for yourself when you connect the switch as shown in Max schematic that omega will work fine with no ferrite circuit attached. hung also knows there is no mistake in the switch. If he really knew a mistake then he could show a diagram of the wrong wiring and the needed change for how to make correct wiring. But he can't show which switch contacts are wrong because there is no mistake.

The ferrite and the omega are two separate detectors that can work without each other. Or they can be put into the same pistol like we see in the Morgan pistol. The switch in the Morgan pistol is wired so it will turn off the ferrite when the omega is turned on. And it will turn off the omega when the ferrite is turned on. This will allow Morgan to use only the omega, or only the ferrite, but not both at the same time. By using this switch, a person can carry two separate detectors inside one pistol, but use only one at a time. Much better than carrying two separate pistols.

There were other pistol detectors made by Alonso and Esteban that were wired to put power to both the ferrite detector and other detector at the same time. But the Morgan pistol detector is not one of those.

Good luck with your pistol detector project, and don't worry about switch.
J_P
Old 02-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Guru

This is what Morgan said:
Yes,this time you are rigth,i made some mistake with wires and switch connections,my spanish friend say the PD not work if he disconect the 3 wires from Ferrite,so you are absolutly correct,WE NEED PCB 5 AND FERRITE !!!

CAN YOU READ?

This is what the owner of the device told him.

Anyway, I will tell what I think the mistakes are for Michael, Morgan, etc. in PM if they think it's relevant. If not, that's ok and I wish luck to them. I already have my thing together.
I think people like you, Fred and others who along the line provided lots of mistakes in schematics and misleadings and also who has not soldered a miserable component yet don't need to know.
So if they wish this info they can PM me.

You and the others won't certaily bother.

Got it?
Old 02-14-2008, 05:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think people like you, Fred and others who along the line provided lots of mistakes in schematics and misleadings and also who has not soldered a miserable component yet don't need to know.
At least WE have provided something:The schematics that you used to build (?) your PD

Fred.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Guru

Hi all.
Thank you J-Player for your attentions man. encouraging.
Hung, man, if you have some notes or points please put here to be shared with all it will accelerate promotions when be in common consult it's better for all of us.
we are all here to give hand each other, please don't deprive all, if know one thing. Thanks in advance.

one question from Morgan;
had you tested your ohm-meter about offset and subtract the number?
e.g. for round coil(Rx) you said RES for red-white 4.5 ohm, red-shield 2.5 ohm and white-shield also 2.5 ohm, had you considered it? I.e. with consideration the offset (e.g. 0.9) real numbers become 3.6, 1.6 and 1.6 ? and as well for other read digits in all wirings?
BTW; Morgan, If you need I will Send for you my single hand-drawn PCB based on Max single full schematic.
you need non of these wires. those will increase the risk of mistakes. my PCB albeit is not much neat but is correct. I checked and rechecked it frequently and all connections are right.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Guru

Wink Mineoro made in USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi all.
Thank you J-Player for your attentions man. encouraging.
Hung, man, if you have some notes or points please put here to be shared with all it will accelerate promotions when be in common consult it's better for all of us.
we are all here to give hand each other, please don't deprive all, if know one thing. Thanks in advance.

one question from Morgan;
had you tested your ohm-meter about offset and subtract the number?
e.g. for round coil(Rx) you said RES for red-white 4.5 ohm, red-shield 2.5 ohm and white-shield also 2.5 ohm, had you considered it? I.e. with consideration the offset (e.g. 0.9) real numbers become 3.6, 1.6 and 1.6 ? and as well for other read digits in all wirings?
BTW; Morgan, If you need I will Send for you my single hand-drawn PCB based on Max single full schematic.
you need non of these wires. those will increase the risk of mistakes. my PCB albeit is not much neat but is correct. I checked and rechecked it frequently and all connections are right.
This one made in USA !!!
Dont forget,if you need the best car in the world buy the EDSEL !!!Name:  KM 5000.jpg
Views: 3808
Size:  50.9 KB
Old 02-14-2008, 09:23 PM
Guru

About the OMEGA coil i check twice and all ok,its low resistenc,so not a lot of wiring.
About the switch,its a mistery.
When i finish my device i will made tests in buried gold medal (20 years underground).
We will see if we made the clone or not...

Regards
Old 02-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
At least WE have provided something:The schematics that you used to build (?) your PD

Fred.
I did not follow the schematic.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
I did not follow the schematic.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
About the OMEGA coil i check twice and all ok,its low resistenc,so not a lot of wiring.
About the switch,its a mistery.
When i finish my device i will made tests in buried gold medal (20 years underground).
We will see if we made the clone or not...
Hi Morgan,
There is no mystery to the rest of us about the switch. We see there is no error because the pistol detectors that have been built are working. You will also see your pistol detector working if you make a ground connection from the board-1 to board-2 and board-3. These ground connections were lost on your circuits because they were carried from board-5 which you removed.

We all know the 6-board pistol project will stop working when you remove the ferrite wires. The reason is not because the ferrite is needed, and it is not because you made a mistake with the switch connection. The reason is because the ground connection on the board-2 and board-3 are connected to the ground on board-5. When you remove board-5 ferrite, then you must replace the ground connection you are removing with a jumper wire to send the ground from board-1 to the ground on boards-2 and board-3 ground like the others who built working circuits without the ferrite.

You can see your pistol detector project working today if you connect a ground wire from board-2 and board-3 to the ground on board-1. No waiting for ferrite necessary, no mystery for the switch.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Guru

Yes,but something is wrong because until now nobody find long time ago buried metals,and i find a lot with the original...
Old 02-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Yes,but something is wrong because until now nobody find long time ago buried metals,and i find a lot with the original...
Hi Morgan,
Yes you say you found long time ago buried metals with the original, and it is true nobody found long time ago buried metals with clone pistol. But the reason for treasure not found with clone pistol is because coil is not the same as original, and does not operate the same.

In the original, you did not make a mistake with the switch. When you found long time ago buried metals with the original, only the omega had power, not the ferrite. You can test when you have your clone pistol completed to see if there is power +9v on the ferrite when you are looking for treasure using the omega. You will see there is no power on the ferrite at the same time when you have power for the omega.

But this is not a problem if you are building your clone with both ferrite and omega. If you have both, then you will have the same components as the original has, and not necessary to make jumper connections for ground.

Good luck with your pistol detector project,
J_P
Old 02-16-2008, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
This one made in USA !!!
Quote:
Dont forget,if you need the best car in the world buy the EDSEL !!!Attachment 4337

Yes Morgan, those frauds,liars and thieves from mINEORO finally realized that their bussiness is busted. Thanks to real truth,thanks to forums like this one and thanks to "loudmouths" like myself. People are sending me hundreds of emails with regards and thanks, best wishes and support. I dont need that, i only need truth here.
So they took same old bogus garbage, painted it in different colours,put different labels and ....here we go!!! Brand new product, almighty - made in USA !!!
And where???? In Dubai...!
Money,money,money...people in Dubai are richest on this world.It is a joke for ordinary man from Dubai to waste $3000-$4000 for piece of junk. No problem.
Ordinary Dubai smoker, smokes $1000 of cigars per day...big deal!
But...people of Dubai really do not need any detector in this world...
So mINEORO...again imbecille decision! Again bust!
Old 02-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Guru

Default LRL Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post

Yes Morgan, those frauds,liars and thieves from mINEORO finally realized that their bussiness is busted. Thanks to real truth,thanks to forums like this one and thanks to "loudmouths" like myself. People are sending me hundreds of emails with regards and thanks, best wishes and support. I dont need that, i only need truth here.
So they took same old bogus garbage, painted it in different colours,put different labels and ....here we go!!! Brand new product, almighty - made in USA !!!
And where???? In Dubai...!
Money,money,money...people in Dubai are richest on this world.It is a joke for ordinary man from Dubai to waste $3000-$4000 for piece of junk. No problem.
Ordinary Dubai smoker, smokes $1000 of cigars per day...big deal!
But...people of Dubai really do not need any detector in this world...
So mINEORO...again imbecille decision! Again bust!
Yes,Roberts,you are doing great work here against LRL FRAUDs. Unfortunely i dont pay atention to your words before go to Brazil and buy this Mineoro supr expensive CRAP !!!
You should continue your crusade !!!

Regards
Old 02-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes,Roberts,you are doing great work here against LRL FRAUDs. Unfortunely i dont pay atention to your words before go to Brazil and buy this Mineoro supr expensive CRAP !!!
You should continue your crusade !!!

Regards
In any case, don't pay much attention in this guy! But if you insist, very soon you will start in his inconditional follower.

Regards
Old 02-18-2008, 12:11 PM

Hhah,hahahahahahah!!!

WHEN HE SAID: "Unfortunely i dont pay atention to your words before go to Brazil and buy this Mineoro supr expensive CRAP !!!"

Actually he ment:" Unfortunatelly i DIDNT PAYED attetnion to your words before WENT to Brasil and BOUGHT this Mineoro supr expensive CRAP !!!"

SO HE ALREADY BOUGHT THAT CRAP AND WASTED MONEY, BUT HE REALIZED THAT AFTER. THAT WAS THE POINT. SO I WAS RIGHT ANYWAY.

AND OF COURSE, HE BETTER BELEIVED ME, SAME AS MICHAEL! REMEMBER OUR FELLOW MICHAEL?? HE ALSO DIDNT PAYED ATTENTION ON MY CLAIMS AND HE ALSO WASTED HUGE MONEY.

SO ESTEBAN, I HAVE AT LEAST 2 IMPORTANT WITNESSES HERE.
AND YOU ARE SUGGESTING THEM NOT TO LISTEN ME, NOT TO PAY ATTENTION ON ME AGAIN???

WHAT SHOULD THEY DO THAN? TO PAY ATTENTION ON YOU?????
AGAIN TO WASTE MONEY ON STUPID FRAUDS????

SO FAR EVERYBODY KNOW THAT YOU ESTEBAN LEFT HERE AS HUNG'S ADVOCATE, THE LAST ONE. HUNG FOOLED MICHAEL TO WASTE A LOT OF MONEY. NOW YOUR TASK IS TO FOOL MORE PEOPLE HERE, TO WASTE MORE MONEY ON FRAUDS!

THAT'S WHY I ASKED FEW TIMES "WHERE IS ADMINISTRATOR HERE? WHERE IS THAT "DEMOCRACY" SO CALLED, HERE?"

I NEVER WASTED NOBODY'S MONEY HERE. I SAVED PEOPLES MONEY.
YOU ESTEBAN...AND HUNG, YOU ARE FOOLING PEOPLE HERE TO WASTE A LOT OF MONEY HERE. SO YOU ARE F R A U D S !!!

ASK MORGAN, ASK MICHAEL, ASK FEW OTHERS...IF THEY ARE NOT TO ASHAMED TO ADMIT HOW STUPID THEY TURNED AT THE END!

ESTEBAN...IT IS DISGRACEFULL AND TOTALLY SHAMEFULL YOU TO COME HERE ANY MORE!
IF I WAS YOU, I WOULD NEVER COME HERE AGAIN.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:57 PM

In addition i will say how i see real democration;
real democration is not only to let everybody here to come and say whatever they want, real democration is also HUGE responsibillity to other members of comunity - forum in this case! To respect and be fair in claims!
We are not the same. Some people do know enough - you cant fool them easilly, but some people dont know enough - you can easilly fool them with your claims. You can missuse their ignorancy to make some profits. Real democracy WILL STOP YOU TO DO THAT! Real democracy MUST PROTECT every EQUAL member of comunity - in this case forum members!
Real democracy will stop me to verbally offends other mebers but also MUST STOP frauds to missuse freedom of speach here! I can live with this, can You???
Old 02-18-2008, 02:46 PM
Guru

You guys are so funny Maybe you should copy from the electronic engineers who build LRL's for the biggest manufacturer/seller of LRL's in the world.

When a product is built by clever electronic engineers like yourselves, it has to be good to demand the big bucks, Right?

No "Get Rich" scam is possible from fellow electronics techs, Right?

That's a mighty egotistical high horse you guys ride.
Check out how much smarter your comrades are. They laugh at you and pitiful jealous Carl, all the way to the bank.

$20,000 for the Navigator and a pair of Dowsing Rods. WOW! That's some technology. Dell

LINK: http://treasurenow.com/html/products.html
Old 02-18-2008, 02:51 PM
Guru

Hi Roberts,
Democracy is a system of government where all people vote to decide the rules. The Remote Sensing forum is not democracy, but a place to post your opinions. The rules for this forum cannot be changed by members voting. They have been set by the owner and ruler of the forum, Carl-NC:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
The term "remote sensing" is used to describe scientifically viable methods of detecting geophysical anomalies from a distance. It is also used to describe the less scientific method of "long-range locating", which is engulfed in controversy.

This forum is for the open discussion of either method. Because LRL-oriented forums can quickly degrade into personal conflicts, this forum will be strictly controlled. Rules are still simple:
  • You must be a registered user to post here. Guests may read.
  • Be polite. Name calling will get you banned quickly.
  • Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged.
In general, try not to take differences of opinions personally.

Postings considered to be inflammatory can be reported to Admin by clicking the little red triangle icon at the top of each post. Please use this only when absolutely necessary... I would like to keep this forum as open as possible, and do not care to mediate every conversation.
The responsibility for the welfare of other forum readers is carried only by the conscience of the people who make posts here. Not by the rules of the forum or actions of the administrator.

When people read the remote sensing forum, they can read all opinions and they will hear the ideas in favor of LRL and against LRL. Then after reading all, they will make their own decision whether to believe LRL or not believe, to buy LRL detectors or not buy.

Some people will spend money to buy LRLs even when they don't believe they work. For example Carl-NC has bought many for his large collection of detectors. At the same time you see he tests these LRLs and shows why he believes they don't work. We also see people who show evidence to support they work. How good is the proof? Each reader can decide this for himself. Readers can read all opinions they make their final decision.

According to the rules of this forum, posts from the supporters of LRLs will never be removed as long as they are polite, and people will be permitted to challenge any extraordinary claims made in this forum. So don't expect the administrator to remove posts that make what you consider extraordinary claims. The only posts that may be removed are posts that are considered inflammatory.

So you see this forum is not democracy, but a place to post polite, non-inflammatory opinions. The responsibility you described is not a responsibility for using democratic methods of government, but a personal responsibility from the character of the people who decide to post here.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-18-2008, 03:02 PM
Guru

Viva la AnarquÃ*a !!!