LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Guru

Hi Evit,
thank you for reflection this news, but this doesn't suffice. Please give acceptable report not just a solid prosaic report.
where is evidences? Isn't there any photo of founds?
don't you have any connection with finders? I think have.
I'm amazed why people find target don't desire put photo as evidence here???!!! for me personally, If find one target, will put the photos here without any hesitation.
now I see for targets not even one photo????!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2008, 07:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by evit View Post
Sorry keyboard mistake.The distance of detection was 85 meters not 850m. They have also posted it on their site.
Thanks again
Hi again Evit.
Now I got it, a solid prosaic report from producer, not reliant and unreliable.
If ask them please make an e-mail connection to finders for some questions
you will get this answer; " for some reasons and trustworthiness/moral principles can't do this..."
which I think is absurd and meaningless.
from the first Iconos introduced themselves here, I asked them to prepare at least one video file of how it's working and getting signal,...
they were supposed to do it, and still nothing.
Now, in my personal opinion, the only reliable report source about Iconoc is Geo.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Guru

Hi Michael
I believe that after 2... 3 weeks when the weather will be ok, to go for treasure hunting. When i will do it i will take a video with the phone and i will attach it here.Video will show only how works, beeps and how to locate an object.If i will forget it please remember me at the begins of the next monthRegards

Old 01-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Guru

Hi Evit
Please can you tell us more about coins (if you know)
1. What type of coins was
2. How many years old was
3. Coins was in the earth or in the Rocks (at mountains)
Regards

Btw......... Are you from Greece and if yes from who place.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Guru

The Iconos treasure page shows a photo of a coin the treasure hunters found in a box of gold coins hidden by Guerillas. Better to read the story on the Iconos treasure page: http://www.iconos-md.eu/treasure.htm
Maybe Evit knows more of this story.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Guru

Very good, but at what metallic box was the coins inside????
At iron box or at Aluminium box?????
Regards
Old 01-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Michael
I believe that after 2... 3 weeks when the weather will be ok, to go for treasure hunting. When i will do it i will take a video with the phone and i will attach it here.Video will show only how works, beeps and how to locate an object.If i will forget it please remember me at the begins of the next monthRegards
Hi Geo, Good work. in advance I thank you.
please don't forget to do it. one clear and with enough time video movie which shows all things that one treasure hunters need to know.(you understand me) I will remember you.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Very good, but at what metallic box was the coins inside????
At iron box or at Aluminium box?????
Regards
Hi,
why iron or aluminium ???

Why not instead say... zinc ?

Or wood ?

Can you explain it better ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 01-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
why iron or aluminium ???

Why not instead say... zinc ?

Or wood ?

Can you explain it better ?

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max.
I think that you understand me
The question is very simple!!!!
Iconos says that it is a gold detector (and for me IT IS)
But what happened if the gold is inside a metallic box. Can it locate the gold inside the box or not???
This was my question.
The item of gold that i found was in the earth alone (not in a box)

regards
Old 01-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Guru

Hi Geo,

I do not know what the Iconos can do with a box. It will be good if Iconos tells us what to expect for response to a metal box and other kinds of box that has treasure inside.

If we are talking about a LRL that works on the principle of ions in the soil, or from eddy currents, then a sealed metal box will be seen only as the metal from the box. If the box is made from cardboard, then I think we will see only the gold, but no box. In a plastic box, then ionic will see nothing, but eddy current detector will see gold. In a wooden box long time buried, if the wood decays to let ions pass through, then maybe you will detect gold with ionic detector. And for certain you will detect gold with eddy current detector if it is in range.

Maybe when it is good weather for treasure hunting, you can learn how Iconos responds to a box if you recover a box with other treasure inside.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-04-2008, 09:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,

I do not know what the Iconos can do with a box. It will be good if Iconos tells us what to expect for response to a metal box and other kinds of box that has treasure inside.

If we are talking about a LRL that works on the principle of ions in the soil, or from eddy currents, then a sealed metal box will be seen only as the metal from the box. If the box is made from cardboard, then I think we will see only the gold, but no box. In a plastic box, then ionic will see nothing, but eddy current detector will see gold. In a wooden box long time buried, if the wood decays to let ions pass through, then maybe you will detect gold with ionic detector. And for certain you will detect gold with eddy current detector if it is in range.

Maybe when it is good weather for treasure hunting, you can learn how Iconos responds to a box if you recover a box with other treasure inside.
Ohh my god..... I like it............. this is the best test for you and for ME

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P
I agree with you
Regards
Old 01-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Guru

Hallo to everybody,
This is George writing for the first time in this forum.
I wanted to say that I am planing to buy iconos since I beleive that Geo is a honest man and whatever says is truth.
It looks like great success to me if somebody can go out finding gold with such an equipment and with no relative experience at all.It don't matter the size and value.
Geo said that found a small gold plate from a distance and also came close to it before the use of his detector to pinpoint the target.
I think this is what we are dreaming of when we talk about Long range treasure locator.
Imagine what is going to hapen if somebody will get all the required experience using it out in the field.I spent much money myself buying LRLs that never found something valueable.Since that I decided not to buy one again.But now I thik I have to reconsider since iconos came up with such results.It don't matter to me if gold has to be naked lying out there and not in an enclosure as in a box for example.I am sure it is plenty of it hiden naked well at least over here and iconos will be the miracle device that anyone was waiting for(detecting gold from a distance).
Geo keep on the good work-let us know the results of your tests-I am waiting the video clip as well.
Old 01-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Guru

Hi George, be patient man, don't hasten. You yourself judge;
one time I sent them an e-mail and asked them put a video movie of how it works, they promised to do it(although video proves some things not all things). after passing 2 months I sent some other e-mails, but no answer received.
some inattentive people who are more inattentive than mineoro people.
When one firm disregards to one probable customer, When elude of the simplest a customer request,... it smells.
Anyway the most reliable judgment will be based on Geo next reports to run an opinion about repeatability and consistency.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Guru

May be you are right Michael.A small video it could be a good think to have if iconos team were willing to provide it.It doesn't cost any money to do and it could be very good advertisement to them if iconos really works.But they didn't do it.May be this alone says a lot.We have to see.
It is probably more wise to wait for Geo and this is what I am doing myself anyway.