LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Only talking... Maybe you can't put all this big apparatus into a handle pistol, so is not practical here. If you work in oil company, don't know why you don't know about this spontaneous potential occurs in Earth causes by ores and oxidized metals...
Hi Esteban,
These are not the same as the isotope detectors used in oil well heads. The probes sent down an oil shaft are used to identify changes in the composition of the soil, in hopes of determining what kind of soil conditions and probablility of oil below. The gamma sensors built by the rocket scientists were designed to be used above ground. They are designed to be used for surveying a large area of land for minerals by using the detector on foot, in car, in airplane, or in a satellite. From foot distance or from satellite distance, the detector can pinpoint ore deposits up to 5000 feet deep below the surface. It has been used to locate petroleum deposits up to 10,000 feet deep.

The early isotope detectors of the 1970s were bulky, taking the space of 4-5 cubic feet. But in the 1980s a portable version was built that was the size of a laptop computer of 4 inches depth which ran on rechargeable nicad batteries. It had a sensor head 1-1/2 inch diameter x 10 inch long connected by a cable 6 feet long. Most of the space inside this 1980s detector was taken by discrete logic chips used to discriminate and for counting and driving displays. Only a small high voltage section for the photomultiplier.

If this same device was built today using modern display drivers, it could easily be built much smaller, maybe the size of a pistol detector, with the sensor head mounted inside.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
i cant say exackly what emisions, i know these for law of analogies, may be, energy elecricity and micro particulas ( ions ) in the subemisions, may be radiation, gas, field, magnetic electostatic static and others, all these can be detect for ideonus apropiate s detector
so need very power rx, ics are inahabilited due to nearby of components, these derivate the interaccions in hig gain, may be, i m only teorically and study fenomens in general, not in minucious specifications
may be too these anyone energy of treasure can be detect for human hig sensitivity and concentration
jajaja or whit ideomotor, and wires in hands clear in optimes circumstances
one man of mexico detect only whit palm of hands and discriminate gold or silver jajaja i not see these i look the report in page of hunters in internet buscadores de tesoros, but msn go out these group
bye apologies for my bad english
i am of new shoes whit my new pc congratulations me hahaha jajaja

Congrats for the new PC!

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Guru

Default Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Only talking... Maybe you can't put all this big apparatus into a handle pistol, so is not practical here. If you work in oil company, don't know why you don't know about this spontaneous potential occurs in Earth causes by ores and oxidized metals...

Regards

Esteban
hello Esteban

Can you put this videos i sent to you ,in Rapidshare,for everybody to see ,you know better how to do this,thanks.

After see this films,if someone still with doubts,this target and other targets still here for study phenomenon.
Regards
Old 05-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
hello Esteban

Can you put this videos i sent to you ,in Rapidshare,for everybody to see ,you know better how to do this,thanks.

After see this films,if someone still with doubts,this target and other targets still here for study phenomenon.
Regards
I put 2 days ago on megaupload with simple explanations for to download... nobody read?

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...t=12144&page=2
Old 05-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
I put 2 days ago on megaupload with simple explanations for to download... nobody read?

Wrong link i´m afraid.
And no i didn´t see it.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Wrong link i´m afraid.
And no i didn´t see it.
In the link of Geotech I post the 2 megaupload links.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:28 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Quote:
In the link of Geotech I post the 2 megaupload links.
I have not seen a link to the video. The one you've just supplied points to an old thread on Geotech, but again no link to a Youtube video.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I have not seen a link to the video. The one you've just supplied points to an old thread on Geotech, but again no link to a Youtube video.
I saw them but had no time to check the videos... the post is somewhere back in pile...

If I'll find that post I will link here...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-25-2009, 07:48 AM
Guru

here it is:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=125

it's post #125

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-25-2009, 12:56 PM
Guru

Megaupload links.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7Q8AZIU

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MDQLG7JG

Here the capture of page in wich was posted the above 2 links: (So, Geotech fails?)
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Guru

Thanks
Max´s info was OK,

About the videos,
Frankly if i didn´t knew were the target was,i would have dificulties to find it only with the beeping ...
Old 05-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Guru

Default PD tests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Thanks
Max´s info was OK,

About the videos,
Frankly if i didn´t knew were the target was,i would have dificulties to find it only with the beeping ...
Becouse of this dificulty,i put one stone as reference to target, when make the films...
Old 05-25-2009, 11:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Becouse of this dificulty,i put one stone as reference to target, when make the films...
This is what is bothering me, if the PD was working really well the stone would not be necessary...
Old 05-26-2009, 02:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
In the video I did not see you switch off the ferrite circuit, when you got closer to the target, so that you could pinpoint with the omega coil.

Am I missing something here?
Old 05-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
In the video I did not see you switch off the ferrite circuit, when you got closer to the target, so that you could pinpoint with the omega coil.

New idea on RSP forum.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:31 AM
Guru

Default PD test

Quote:

Hello

PD detection consist in two diferent behavior,when using Omega+Ferrite:

1- When detection of target start a few meters distance , always need triangulation N,S,E.W, for better understand where is the object.
If object is producing big signal(big object,or very conductive),the PD detect more far away but this signals are flouting(flying) over and around the spot,and when i lower PD to groud near the object,it always cut the signal.You can see in the film,it cut the signal when i lower PD,and then start beeps when i pinpoint. This objet is buried maybe 15 or 20 cm,becouse TESORO MD detect,and it sounds like one coin.

2-If objet is more near the surface,PD will pinpoint very easy when the Omega is touching the ground over the spot.
But if object is very deep,the PHENOMENON is flying around,can be detected meters away ,i find his direction very easy(a lot of continuous beeps),but when lower PD near target, the signal desapear,so i need to scan the place with my NEXUS.
So,always very small objects and near the surface are easy to locate and pinpoint with PD.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello

PD detection consist in two diferent behavior,when using Omega+Ferrite:

1- When detection of target start a few meters distance , always need triangulation N,S,E.W, for better understand where is the object.
If object is producing big signal(big object,or very conductive),the PD detect more far away but this signals are flouting(flying) over and around the spot,and when i lower PD to groud near the object,it always cut the signal.You can see in the film,it cut the signal when i lower PD,and then start beeps when i pinpoint. This objet is buried maybe 15 or 20 cm,becouse TESORO MD detect,and it sounds like one coin.

2-If objet is more near the surface,PD will pinpoint very easy when the Omega is touching the ground over the spot.
But if object is very deep,the PHENOMENON is flying around,can be detected meters away ,i find his direction very easy(a lot of continuous beeps),but when lower PD near target, the signal desapear,so i need to scan the place with my NEXUS.
So,always very small objects and near the surface are easy to locate and pinpoint with PD.
True. When you're near the target, the signal dissapear, don't know if the body interacts and "robs" the "phenomenon". Also was described for me.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:41 AM
Guru

Default The original PD

Quote:

THE ORIGINAL PD FROM ALONSO, as the 3 position switch,and he told to the owner:

Position to FRONT, it will find only precious metals. (its only directional ferrites working)

Center Position- Desactivated.

Position to back- It will detect most of conductive metals at distance.

So ,not exist in this device one short range pinpointer. Acording Alonso,this PD is a complete LRL,all non ferrous metals,and only precious metals.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:46 AM
Guru

Default Esteban 20 years around the PHENOMENON

Quote:
True. When you're near the target, the signal dissapear, don't know if the body interacts and "robs" the "phenomenon". Also was described for me.
Yes,Esteban,and i think i understand why this happens.
I think its becouse PHENOMENON (TRANSMITION OF SIGNAL WAVES) overload PD RECEIVER,
if you try LRL device near TV,it happens the same,with MINEORO the same...
Old 05-27-2009, 05:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes,Esteban,and i think i understand why this happens.
I think its becouse PHENOMENON (TRANSMITION OF SIGNAL WAVES) overload PD RECEIVER,
if you try LRL device near TV,it happens the same,with MINEORO the same...

Hi.
Connect a meter at the out of demodulate diode to see if it is overload or no. Also you can connect a digital voltmeter.
My ferrite receiver works near TV, the same when i had the PDC-210
Old 05-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
This happens for small objects, but it's not the main cause for lack of pinpointing.
The fields around the object are pulsed. There's a void around it which makes the emanated field become 'doughnut' shape.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Guru

hey hung and morgan, i think the lrl is how one light beam, only far away can iluminate, near no
oigan hung y morgan yo creo que el haz de deteccion de un lrl es como un faro de luz que no puede iluminar a lo cercas sino que lanza la luz hacia lo lejos, por eso al acercarse al lugar donde esta el objeto, no puede cubrir ese plano de deteccion ya que lo lanzo hacia adelante
el haz de deteccion de un lrl es como una luz del lazer pero con un cono circundante, en el centro es mas potente, y en la periferia es mas debil, y se puede enfocar o se puede perder el punto de enfocamiento igual que una lampara
he alli lo que algunos no entienden ademas los objetos enterrados tienen diferentes emisiones , tres principales, tambien diferencian esas emisiones o radiaciones de acuerdo al metal que hay enterrado y como esta conformado, suelto en una caja, tipo de tierra, humedad, etc
unos lrls son mejores en ciertos terrenos que en otros
esa es la idea
un abrazo lrlsman
Old 05-28-2009, 09:25 AM
Guru

i'm only theoric, imnt expert in build circuits, one day i show one sample of my rustic work
best whises
dman
Old 05-30-2009, 01:30 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
Connect a meter at the out of demodulate diode to see if it is overload or no. Also you can connect a digital voltmeter.
My ferrite receiver works near TV, the same when i had the PDC-210
This depends on size of TV...
Old 10-17-2011, 06:44 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO DCH 85 MANUAL

.....please i need the manual of mineoro dch 85m in english.can you send it to me???or can you tell me how can i used it????i think is the first model the old one.hade two dotons on the side ...one is write zero and turned 90 degrees the other ir write( min normal max and off).and above of this two bottons is one switcher( on off).at the back of the machine is two red lambs one botton write( N 4 6).also above of the machine next to the speeker is one black two positions botton.can you please tell what is all bottons are???who can i used the mineoro ?????THANKS......