LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-31-2006, 03:59 AM
Guru

Hey Jim, I see you are still trying to get in your licks. Why not just give the viewers the link to my posting and they can read it for themselves without your changing my words.

http://thunting.com/smf/index.php/board,21.0.html

[quote=Jim;47110]What Dell Winders failed to include in his “field report”, was that the validity of the FG80 “IT WORKS” was confirmed by none other than his own Dell Winders Omniton Pro-4 dowsing rods with the “Rapid Discharge Oscillator” feature.

I said I "Compared" the locations made with the Mineoro, with the location made with the Pro-4. And you thought I said "Confirmed". How imaginative you are.

"Rapid Discharge Oscillator"? Another figment of your imagination.

Also failed to mention in the “field report” was the supposed treasure (Spanish Gold. Circa 1635) was not recovered. Nothing was recovered at all…but, it works?

You are right. I didn't mention "Supposed " Treasure. I said "Suspect"
I think I did mention that the targets were undetermined, right?

I’m sorry, but when you mix non-extant treasure with a closed-chambered Ion detector and dowsing rods, the results are more than questionable

Don't be sorry! The combination works for me, and that's what matters.

“Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining” would be applicable here.

Jim, I hate to ruin your fantasy, but I'm not going to pee on you. I don't like standing in lines. Dell
Old 10-31-2006, 04:01 PM
Guru

Sony: OF COURSE NOT!STOP WITH STUPID PICTURES! GIVE SOME TECHNICAL EXPLANATIONS,SOME KNOWLEDGE
first of all this is a stupid request, to focus only on scientific subjects. then what about experiences?
scientific subjects aren't all the things. do you mean experiences are nonsense?
I think in THing like as so many other affairs at least should be a place for practical experiences, right? If tell no, then can conclude you are just illogical.
"MORE PEOPLE..."????? LET'S COUNT THOSE PEOPLE NOW:
1)HUNG
2)DELL
3)ESTEBAN (NOT 100% SURE)
4)MICHAEL (NOT 100% SURE)
WHO ELSE ????....
About this part; what so many people who are LRLs believers, come and only visit the forum read the posts and most times laugh. mostly have not even registered here. I introduced here to more than 20 of them, but about mineoro are waiting for my results. if it works they will order, of course there are other things that persuaded me to order FG80 that now for some reasons I confide to other time. I probably order 2-3 other of FG80s(if works).

OF COURSE NOT!STOP WITH STUPID PICTURES!
Are you authenticated to determine rightfulness of these documents?
it sounds as an derogatory to talent and intelligence of other members (newbie or seniors) as if you are their tutor and they can't understant?!!!

It seems nothing here can be regarded as an acceptable document. OK.
this is not an issue to worry at least me.(as I'm not Brazilian, mineoro fan or beneficiary of them, but am intensely truth partisan.)
an offer to Carl: in this situation it's necessary to enact rule/rules about acceptable documents, e.g. if pictures are as stupid act, then forbid any attachments of founds, etc.
everybody here take part and give a vote and at last assign the necessary items for one acceptable document that no body try to dent it.

P.S. Carl, I had before another suggestion for this forum, but always forgot it, now this is in preference. I will PM to you another suggestion.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:28 PM
Guru

The only stupid pictures I saw here has "clouds" as comics.
Old 10-31-2006, 05:02 PM
sony

Talking Pfffff!

:o
"Unfortunately, I don't have an "honesty meter" that will tell me."
Of course not! But you just have to wait for few posts and than easy to see
intentions of person who posted those posts.
I never met Hung,Dell,Michael or Esteban. I do not have anything against Hung
in personal. I am just sick of his posts here.All the same!?
That's why i "attack" that kind of behaviour.
Stop "salting" our brains here(Hung,Dell...), we are not stupids,we know how to distinguish
between real and bogus devices.
"Who knows? We skeptics might all be wrong about Mineoro LRLs. We'll know soon."
Ha,ha,ha! It is not possiblle at all! Already checked few mineoro devices.Also other
people too.Besides, no such device as mineoro claimed to be,yet...and it will never be!
Aginst all laws of physics....

"Kudo's Carl, I see a bit of sensibility in your post. I hope it's not temporary."
I hope NOT! Big mistake for him! "Red" moment i guess? Anyway,i tried to help....

DELL: "You are right. I didn't mention "Supposed " Treasure. I said "Suspect"
I think I did mention that the targets were undetermined, right?"
WHATTTT????? SO, DELL, YOU ARE CLAIMING THAT MINEORO WORKS ONLY RELYING ON THIS?????
"SUSPECT"????? YOU NEVER FOUND NOTHING WITH IT???????
SO,LET ME GUESS.....YOU ARE SUSPECTING SOME LOCATION AND THAN CHECKED WITH YOUR
APPARATUS....IT "BEEPED",THAN YOU USED MINEORO AND IT "BEEPED" ALSO....SO AT THE
END YOU CONCLUDED THAT MINEORO IS WORKING COSE IT "BEEPED" SAME AS YOUR OWN
APPARATUS!!!
IS THIS RIGHT? WAS THIS THE CASE? IF YES, THAN....HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!!!!
I'LL DIE! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I'LL DIE OF THIS....HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!!!!!
DELL! YOU ARE NOT LIAR! NO,NOT AT ALL! YOU ARE "BIJOU" OVER "BIJOUS"....CASE FOR
GUINESS RECORDS BOOK!!!!
NO WONDER OF SOME PREVIOUS POSTS HERE ABOUT YOU AND ON YOU FROM SO MANY PEOPLE!!!
CARL AMONGS THEM ALSO! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA..!!!!!

Michael: "first of all this is a stupid request, to focus only on scientific subjects.
then what about experiences? scientific subjects aren't all the things. do you mean
experiences are nonsense?"

Michael,if i start now to argue with you and react on every your word....than it will
turn again in neverending story.Later we will became "bluefaced" maybe "redfaced"..
Next step is that we gonna start calling names each - other here...and next step is
Carl's...who is gonna delete our posts here again....
Already been seen "script"....Not this time! I'll only say few words for you and later
disregard all your further posts on this...
First to tell you very honestly; i am very sorry for you,cose you ordered very
expensive but still bogus,non-working device....What a waste of money?!?
But,you were persistant in that...so,nothing i could done to stop you,so far...
Next;
Yes We should focus mostly on scientific subjects here! This is TECHNICAL FORUM !!!
How many times i have to repeat this here????
THIS IS TECHNICAL FORUM!!! THIS IS TECHNICAL FORUM!!!
THIS IS NOT "PHOTO GALLERY FORUM"!!!
Besides if you pay attention on already posted pictures here,on this subject....what would
be YOUR BENEFIT from those?????
N O N E !!!
A few mexican,brasilian or any south-american ...unshaved faces....smiling,holding some
nonsences in their hands...?????
Reminds me on some south-american TV-soap....makes me wanna puke of them..I do hate that
style already....Now i have it here also! God help me!!!
This is TECHNICAL FORUM...if you want to post some photos, than post some photos of metal
detectors,schematics,pcb's,manuals....not some brainless"souther's" with big "OYE" on their
faces!!!

Michael:
"About this part; what so many people who are LRLs believers, come and only
visit the forum read the posts and most times laugh. mostly have not even registered
here. I introduced here to more than 20 of them...."

Ha,ha,ha!! Let's say that i do not trust you! How can you prove this?????
That's why i can count only 4 persons so far,cose only registered names here are valid!
I also can say now, that i do introduced 245 000 "sceptics" so far here as "unregistered"...
Do you beleive this? How can you prove that i am liar?
I do have feeling that you are liar here! So! (this is rethorical...i am not really mean)

Michael ...last: "It seems nothing here can be regarded as an acceptable document..."

How much you, do not thinking????? Ts,ts,ts....That's why i do insist on proofs!
"ACCEPTABLE....." is everything that have scientific background! Backuped with science!
Is it so hard for you and others here to understand this??? Or my english is so bad????
None of mineoro proponents here showed any scientific backgrounded fact yet!!???
How come??? Is it so hard for you people???? What are you affraiding of?????

That's all from me....I am not gonna waste my time trying to make some conversation with
deaf people.....Think whatever you want to think....It's your money,your life,your stupidity!
regards

Old 11-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Guru

Default Duh?

Hey Jim, I see you are still trying to get in your licks. Why not just give the viewers the link to my posting and they can read it for themselves without your changing my words.

Your words were not changed, as I was giving my own "field report". Please point out where I changed your words. "Field report" and "it works" are in quotes to signify those are YOUR words. Duh?

http://thunting.com/smf/index.php/board,21.0.html

What Dell Winders failed to include in his “field report”, was that the validity of the FG80 “IT WORKS” was confirmed by none other than his own Dell Winders Omniton Pro-4 dowsing rods with the “Rapid Discharge Oscillator” feature.

I said I "Compared" the locations made with the Mineoro, with the location made with the Pro-4. And you thought I said "Confirmed". How imaginative you are.

No, I used the word confirmed. You are obviously confused and thinking I quoted you. Duh?

"Rapid Discharge Oscillator"? Another figment of your imagination.

Nope, a figment of the Dell Winders Omniton system scam/fraud, as posted elsewhere in this forum. Duh?

Also failed to mention in the “field report” was the supposed treasure (Spanish Gold. Circa 1635) was not recovered. Nothing was recovered at all…but, it works?

You are right. I didn't mention "Supposed " Treasure. I said "Suspect"
I think I did mention that the targets were undetermined, right?

I know that I am right. I used the word supposed in my "field report", because you failed to locate anything. Duh?

I’m sorry, but when you mix non-extant treasure with a closed-chambered Ion detector and dowsing rods, the results are more than questionable

Don't be sorry! The combination works for me, and that's what matters.

er,....um, sure it does. Duh?

“Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining” would be applicable here.

Jim, I hate to ruin your fantasy, but I'm not going to pee on you. I don't like standing in lines. Dell

We move the old feeble ones up to the front of the line. Give it your best shot

Black text = Jim's original post
Blue text = Dell Winders
Red text = Jim
Old 11-01-2006, 09:43 AM
Guru

Exclamation maybe you're right.

Sony, About these statements at present I have no explanation so that time and practical experiences will demonstrate it, maybe you are right it never works( what a regret for me) and that makes me ashamed and I will bravely apologize all of you and tell:" you were right and me wrong".
But if it really worked (found by it), with this bravery would defend of that and swear to god at that time don't stop of repelling your opinions.
We had no way except to prepare it and personally work by it, couldn't rely on skeptics or proponents opinions and I will get how accurate you were.
this will take at least one month for us to opine about that. by that time I will still remain confused what's the fact!!!! :confused: (of course about mineoro) otherwise I believe in LRLing.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Sony: OF COURSE NOT!STOP WITH STUPID PICTURES! GIVE SOME TECHNICAL EXPLANATIONS,SOME KNOWLEDGE
first of all this is a stupid request, to focus only on scientific subjects. then what about experiences?
scientific subjects aren't all the things. do you mean experiences are nonsense?
I think in THing like as so many other affairs at least should be a place for practical experiences, right? If tell no, then can conclude you are just illogical.
If science tells you the earth is round, will you still believe it is flat?

The fundamental premise that Mineoro operate by detecting gold ions emitted from gold, is based upon faulty science. The following statements refer to detecting gold from long distance, electronically with a handheld device.

1)Gold ions are not released from the parent metal via air, the atmospheric concentrations of oxygen are too weak. Gold mobility and availability of ions relies heavily upon solvent solutions in rare chemical horizons.
2)Gold ions cannot escape the entrainment of the parent metal if it has a mass greater than a few micrograms. Buried gold coins for instance “attract” gold ions, they don’t release them.
3)To mobilise gold ions a reducing environment with a suitable catalyst must be present, and in solution for redox reactions to occur.
4)Secondary gold enrichment chemistry shows that sub-micron gold mobilised in reducing ground water as positive ions, are precipitated out onto larger masses of gold. Through this accretionary process, nuggets of many ounces are formed from microscopic gold sources i.e. Au^+(ion) + Fe^2+ => Au(c) + Fe^3+
5)If a kilo of gold coins were buried in shallow ground, it would be impossible to detect the flow of gold ions being attracted to it, since the attractive range would not likely extend above ground. If it did extend further the sensitivity of the sensor would likely need to be parts per trillion, due to the background concentration of ions.

I don't believe Mineoro LRL detectors work, but if they do it is not using the method they advance, and for that reason, I would not trust them for 1 second (period)
Old 11-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
I don't believe Mineoro LRL detectors work, but if they do it is not using the method they advance,...
This is the exact all I care not other things. what can be the mechanism, their concepts, claims,...not important, if mineoro works or not, if is able to detect from long distance or not this is the matter.meanwhile if it even can detect all metals equally (from gold to junks) is approved, anyway is detecting, is a detector and that's enough. we never mind to dig for gold or iron so that success cipher is to dig for every metals and never notice to; discrimination, classification or any other terms like these. I remember of one e-mail communication with one of those successful men in mineoro list (Donald Dreck) at 2 years ago, he answered me his 205PH despite the firm advertisements detects most of junk metals from distance, he had found many things only 10 of them were valuable.I made many assessments that convinced me to order of mineoro and it was after dismantling by Alexismex. didn't care that components all worth 50 or 100 $, does it really work (even 1/20 what they claim) ? only time and my own experiences will answer.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
I made many assessments that convinced me to order of mineoro and it was after dismantling by Alexismex. didn't care that components all worth 50 or 100 $, does it really work (even 1/20 what they claim) ? only time and my own experiences will answer.
Michael, I fear you have flushed your money down the sewer. There are too many contradictions surrounding the mineoro LRL. For one; how does a gold ring on a persons hand, moving a couple of feet, release ions that can be detected a couple of meters away? Reason says that this is a scam to fleece you of thousands of dollars, if you are wealthy, so be it, but if you are not, this is very sad indeed.

Why would mineoro go to the effort of selling these devices if they did what they claim? They would all be multi-millionaires by now, time to relax on a tropical island surrounded by beautiful girls, and endless Kahlua and sodas, no they are becoming millionaires by trickery and deceit!

And Hung, do not pipe up, and say they do it out charity:mad: because thats a joke at the very least, if that were so they'd give them away, and the R&D you talk about, 50 years of development (thanks to Alexismex that is disclosed too).

And to whom it may concern in Brazil, stop trying to hack into my work computer. I work for a networking related company, and we can track you down if need be. Just because you're in Brazil doesn't mean you're beyond reach.

Kev.
Old 11-04-2006, 05:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
There are too many contradictions surrounding the mineoro LRL. For one; how does a gold ring on a persons hand, moving a couple of feet, release ions that can be detected a couple of meters away?.
I never counted on detecting fresh gold, I ordered with acceptance of no detection fresh gold, rather detection all old buried metals.
Quote:
Why would mineoro go to the effort of selling these devices if they did what they claim? They would all be multi-millionaires by now, time to relax on a tropical island surrounded by beautiful girls, and endless Kahlua and sodas, no they are becoming millionaires by trickery and deceit!
I (personally) can accept every reason except to this one. as you can moot for all producers
of conventional detectors; MDs(White's, Garret, Minelab, Fisher,... or even the best of them; Lorenz, Pulse Star,..) or GPRs. this can't be as a rational reason at all.
what I have gotten is no quite perfect instrument exists in this world and we have to combine the ability of some kinds to succeed.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:22 AM

Default WOW

I put up a post with my honest beliefs about MINEORO and Dell. I DID test the MINEORO'S and guess what ? They don't work. Amazing getting posts deleted on what is "supposed"to be an open forum. From where I stand it appears you can only trash on certain products that this "Carl"has decided don't work. Sure makes one wonder about the entire agenda of this board.
vcrb
Old 11-06-2006, 12:35 AM
Administrator

The posts didn't get deleted. I move them to the Dell/Omnitron thread, because they were clearly steering off the topic of Mineoro. If you want to complain about Mineoro, do it in the Mineoro thread. If you want to complain about Dell, do it in the Dell thread.

BTW, based on my use of a Mineoro LRL, I agree with you, they don't work. I will have much more to say about Mineoro in the future. And, regarding other products that I own, I just haven't had time to do thorough evaluations. I have many other priorities.

- Carl
Old 11-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrb View Post
.... I DID test the MINEORO'S and guess what ? They don't work...
Vcrb, which one of mineoro models have you used? do you still own it?
please share me in all your info, if be detailed so much appreciated, although I have ordered FG80, but not useless to benefit of your experiences.Thanx a lot
Old 11-06-2006, 10:19 PM

VCRB, Yes please list the models and prices you want for each. I may also be interesred in one.

Tim
Old 11-07-2006, 03:13 AM

I actually purchased three units and tested even more. I purchased two older models and then the FG model that wasn't any different. It was exactly the same inside as I have seen on this site. I was originally interested because it sounded a bit like the Gold Gun. ( it wasn't) After very long days testing and TRYING to get something out of these devices, I gave up. I traded them to a very nice person for "other"equipment that I am not going to name. The only good thing that came out of this whole ordeal is that I did actually meet a person that is working on a similar device. I don't believe it uses the same methods as the MINEORO, and it actually works to some degree. He is not selling his device and does not wish to be named. You chaps might do well to forget the MINEORO and branch off like this other chap did. I am not selling ANYTHING and am not associated with any groups or vendors of any kind. There you have it. I have nothing else to say . I just thought you folks might want the cold hard facts.
VCRB
Old 11-07-2006, 04:40 AM
Guru

I'm so astonished of; when you saw the first was useless and bogus, why did you ordered second and worse the third one??!!! e.g. after I experienced Rover C of OKM, I don't want to use any other of other models; 2005 series or the latest models be exp5000 or exp 500000 no difference those are all surface field detector.
another thing is interesting; when ask from guys who complaint of these kind of detectors, less one of them can give exact info of their detailed experiences just tell; it doesn't work, doesn't work ,...... honestly why?
I still believe experience is more superior than scientific aspects or logics.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrb View Post
I actually purchased three units and tested even more. I purchased two older models and then the FG model that wasn't any different. It was exactly the same inside as I have seen on this site. I was originally interested because it sounded a bit like the Gold Gun. ( it wasn't) After very long days testing and TRYING to get something out of these devices, I gave up. I traded them to a very nice person for "other"equipment that I am not going to name. The only good thing that came out of this whole ordeal is that I did actually meet a person that is working on a similar device. I don't believe it uses the same methods as the MINEORO, and it actually works to some degree. He is not selling his device and does not wish to be named. You chaps might do well to forget the MINEORO and branch off like this other chap did. I am not selling ANYTHING and am not associated with any groups or vendors of any kind. There you have it. I have nothing else to say . I just thought you folks might want the cold hard facts.
VCRB
As I thought.
He does not reveal his real name or where his from.
Why? Simply because he wishes to remain unknown for fear of debunking.
This character is not to be taken seriously.

In the mean time, it's interesting to witness how competition seem to start to get terrorized as Mineoro's trade mark start to spread around the net.
This bothers a lot of people. Not because of Mineoro itself. But because remote sensing might be a reality also for other devices and some people still try to keep a cover up operation going on to avoid this to be known.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:34 PM

http://www.gnld.ws/id1.html
Old 11-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosfors View Post
And your point is.......? :confused:
Old 11-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
As I thought.
He does not reveal his real name or where his from.
Why? Simply because he wishes to remain unknown for fear of debunking.
This character is not to be taken seriously.
Actually, I believe you have the wrong gender.
"debunking" ?? You seem to be horribly confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
In the mean time, it's interesting to witness how competition seem to start to get terrorized as Mineoro's trade mark start to spread around the net.
Hmmm... let me think about that...

Quote:
This bothers a lot of people.
Don't kid yourself. No one's bovvered.

Quote:
Not because of Mineoro itself. But because remote sensing might be a reality also for other devices and some people still try to keep a cover up operation going on to avoid this to be known.
"might" be a reality? Some doubt creeping in then?
"cover up operation"? Interesting - I like a good conspiracy theory.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:50 PM

Default Absolutely Impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosfors View Post
They claim a mineoro pdc210 will....
" For example: It is possible to locate gold at short or long distances.
Look at this data as an example: One gold coin weighing 1 oz, was located at 200 yards, and at 40" deep.
An 18 carat gold ring found at 142 yards and 52" deep."

This is the biggest load of what comes out of the rear end of a bull (toro) I've ever heard in my life. 52" deep in what? Bulldust I bet. If you believe this stuff, you've got a problem, really, a very real problem, you are what is referred to as technically challenged. You may also believe Harry Potter is real and that fairies live in the bottom of your garden...right?

I worked out how the mineoro detects a gold ring moving on a hand at 2 metres. ESD theory shows that raising your arm can generate a 5kV static charge, and if the person is wearing garments constructed of man-made fibers, up to 10kV (ten thousand Volts). Does the mineoro manual tell you not to detect while wearing a crimpolene suit, or while Mormon ministers are in the vicinity?

Yes these bogus devices don't "beep" at the gold ring, but at the movement of the persons arm. Mineoros might make a really good movement sensor for a burglar alarm, so long as the burglars aren't naked and you're cat doesn't rub over your nylon carpet or furniture. It would "go beep" at the first hint of a burglar even at 11,111.10 yards. You would need to connect it to a PIC micro or similar, so it could count the beeps over a given time before driving the siren, this would add a bit of fuzzy logic to the alarm. There you go mineoro, an honest use for your devices. Most crims around here wear polarfleece, a real good static generator.

Kev.
Old 11-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
They claim a mineoro pdc210 will....
" For example: It is possible to locate gold at short or long distances.
Look at this data as an example: One gold coin weighing 1 oz, was located at 200 yards, and at 40" deep.
An 18 carat gold ring found at 142 yards and 52" deep."

This is the biggest load of what comes out of the rear end of a bull (toro) I've ever heard in my life. 52" deep in what? Bulldust I bet. If you believe this stuff, you've got a problem, really, a very real problem, you are what is referred to as technically challenged. You may also believe Harry Potter is real and that fairies live in the bottom of your garden...right?

I worked out how the mineoro detects a gold ring moving on a hand at 2 metres. ESD theory shows that raising your arm can generate a 5kV static charge, and if the person is wearing garments constructed of man-made fibers, up to 10kV (ten thousand Volts). Does the mineoro manual tell you not to detect while wearing a crimpolene suit, or while Mormon ministers are in the vicinity?

Yes these bogus devices don't "beep" at the gold ring, but at the movement of the persons arm. Mineoros might make a really good movement sensor for a burglar alarm, so long as the burglars aren't naked and you're cat doesn't rub over your nylon carpet or furniture. It would "go beep" at the first hint of a burglar even at 11,111.10 yards. You would need to connect it to a PIC micro or similar, so it could count the beeps over a given time before driving the siren, this would add a bit of fuzzy logic to the alarm. There you go mineoro, an honest use for your devices. Most crims around here wear polarfleece, a real good static generator.

Kev.
Remember that Led Zep's song 'Dazed and Confused'? Well that pretty much translates the state your mind is..
Unfortunately, unable to understand their explanation in Mineoro's site about the phenomena and most of all , eager to discover their secret you come up with things like the ones above.

First of all, the FG80 is a completely different 'animal' than the PDC 210.
Yes the PDC 210 is able to locate the targets exactly as stated on their site. Proof: The gold medalion I found last year.
Another proof: My partner who's listed on Mineoro's site having found 32 gold coins from the 19th century.
Fact: The deepest the target the more intense the ionic field. My friend was able to detect the coins at a relatively small distance (about 30 feet) at 10 inches deep.

The FG80 detects fresh gold through electrostatic fields AND ionic fields also but has a different circuitry and aproach than the classic PDC210.
The gold ion , the DNA for the sensor.
Evidence: No need to move the target or the detector. If I remain stactic pointing also to a static gold ring for instance, the detector will beep. Provided the humidity conditions etc. are met.

Oh.. Yes.. For some it would be absolutely impossible..
That's the beauty of this whole thing.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:43 PM

Default Same old same old

Same old rhetoric eh Hung? How much are they paying you...free detectors?
Ever thought of taking up politics?

Quote:
Fact: The deepest the target the more intense the ionic field.
The deeper the target the more intense the ionic field? This is outside the laws of physics, it goes against everything man has learned since Newton. This is the most remarkable discovery of the millenium! Too bad it's garbage.

Quote:
My friend was able to detect the coins at a relatively small distance (about 30 feet) at 10 inches deep.
Why pay $1000s for a mineoro when a simple metal detector worth $100s would have found them?

Quote:
Unfortunately, unable to understand their explanation in Mineoro's site about the phenomena and most of all , eager to discover their secret you come up with things like the ones above.
http://www.gnld.ws/id16.html

Their explanation doesn't hold water, it's like a sieve, full of holes!
For one, if their theory was correct, there would not be any surface enrichment of gold lodes, all the gold would dissipate into the air. This is not the case, many lodes around the world didn't pay below 20 metres.

Me dazed and confused? no I don't think so, I didn't fall for the mineoro scam. You remind me of Kashmir, it just goes on and on and on and on......
Old 11-08-2006, 06:50 PM
sony

Talking Blah,blah,blah again?

Blah,blah,blah again?
Go to trip for a while so we can take rest a bit!
Good bye!
Old 11-08-2006, 09:47 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Remember that Led Zep's song 'Dazed and Confused'?
The only "dazed and confused" people here are the ones who spent their hard earned money on a Mineoro.

Quote:
My friend was able to detect the coins at a relatively small distance (about 30 feet) at 10 inches deep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev
Why pay $1000s for a mineoro when a simple metal detector worth $100s would have found them?
That's probably exactly what happened.
In most of these cases, the "friend" was not only using a Mineoro (or any LRL for that matter) but also took along a "real" metal detector for the final pinpointing. By sheer luck, they managed to find a good target. Well - even a blind monkey sometimes finds a nut.