LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-19-2018, 12:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post

my pdk version 2.1 if I'm not mistaken DOES NOT WORK !!!!!
You are not mistaken.
Such design is able to work as very poor metal detector from vicinity only.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:09 PM
Guru

Mr WM6 , do you have a fonctionel LRL ???
Old 04-19-2018, 09:14 PM
Guru

Default PDK-2.1 capacitor change,for Italy

Hi

all your emails I answer in geotech forum, its very strange that you didnt get them,however next time send mesage direct to my email

you need to change the original capacitor for a 4N7 capacitorthat is not covered by epoxy foam, is visible in your photo.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:33 PM
Guru

Default PDK-2.1 capacitor change,for Italy

to change the capacitor remove the original that you can see in yout photo on the right,is the light brown ceramic capacitor near the blue cables that goes to the receptor coil

change this one for other of 4N7 value and check for results in the field.

DID YOU ALREADY MADE A FIELD TEST FOR LRLs ?

a field test is very easy to build, just use the silver LOOP acording my instructions in previous threads, after one year underground the silver in field test is ready to use as energy field to test all kind of LRLs
Old 04-19-2018, 09:39 PM
Guru

Default SILVER LOOP for LRL field test

buried this silver wire at 40 cm with some salt, this is the fast ENERGY FIELD , the loop shape

Name:  DSCF9301.JPG
Views: 3916
Size:  542.5 KB
Old 04-20-2018, 12:44 AM

Hi morgan, i made several pdk's in the past but i cannot get the correct tune up of the coil and the tuning capacitor. My question for you is what is the correct coil for the pdk? I mean the correct coil specification like wire size, number of turns, coil diameter and if possible coil resistance. I think this information is very important for the proper functioning of the pdk. You are the only person in this forum who perfected the pdk the very reason i ask you this.
I have observed that higher inductance make the pdk sensitive to electrical interference including long distance lightnings but cannot catch the phenomenon.
The information that i ask you would be helpful to all pdk builders in this forum. Thank you...
Old 04-20-2018, 01:33 AM
Guru

Default PDK field test

I tell several times in this forum that is very important to create a field test for LRLs

of course GOLD is expensive so need to make this silver LOOP according my instructions and the TEST FOR LRLs will be ready in one year

it doesnt matter the number of PDKs you have built,you need a FIELD TEST to tune the PDK using diferent cap. values in paralel with the COIL,

COIL consist of 40 turns 0,30mm wire in 6 cm diameter

CAPACITORS for tuning

6N8 is fine for mediterranean areas

4N7 is fine for eastern countries and north of europe

you can try capacitors start from 2N2 to 12N and try to get the best results
Old 04-20-2018, 03:09 AM

Thank you for your good advice regarding the coil Franco, it is highly appreciated...
Old 04-20-2018, 08:01 AM

Default answer

hello morgan I received your email this night, I thank you for the answer here on the forum, in addition to your ring I buried 3 silver coins, a pot in silver diameter 15cm 40 -30-50 cm deep I covered with earth and watered abundantly with water very salty. we update to 1 year while you renew also here (when you are free) the invitation to come to Italy all expense to do tests on Italian soil with your PDK3
best regards

hi
all your emails I answer in geotech forum, its very strange that you didnt get them,however next time send mesage direct to my email

you need to change the original capacitor for a 4N7 capacitorthat is not covered by epoxy foam, is visible in your photo.[/QUOTE]
Old 04-20-2018, 09:37 AM
Guru

this information is for the Morgan PDKs

the Franco Italy LRL is diferent and I never build this project
Old 04-20-2018, 09:46 AM
Guru

in answer to your email :

your is PDK-2.1

you can solder cables to the old capacitor pins, and take the cables outside the plastic box ,best place is on the top near the place of the original capacitor, if you put in diferent distances the capacitance may afect the detection if interfere to other components.

IMPORTANT

use only cap. values start from 2N2 and not more than 12 N
Old 04-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Guru

Default PDK AND TREASURES

Quote:
Hello everyone, I'm not here to criticize anyone but only to bring to light my results of 4 years of research with the morgan PD, after 4 years of tests in Italy in almost all environmental and soil conditions I can say that the my pdk version 2.1 if I'm not mistaken DOES NOT WORK !!!!! I'm not here to declare that the PDK is a rip-off but my data are todayadays and god knows only how much I wanted to find something with it, following the changes written by him on the condenser I opened the PD but it is practically covered by foam polyurethane and you run the risk of breaking the circuit in the cleaning. I'm here to write because 'I asked the problem to Morgan for more' unanswered days, I asked if I could send the pd paying for him to do the change but without an answer , I invited him to Italy paying all expenses for any test of my land without ever having an answer, I would like to know if someone is able to help me in cleaning and replacing the condenser thanks.
my invitation is always valid as the possibility to buy the pdk3
best regards to the whole forum
yes,there are some reports that PDKs not work well, I add you to the list ,so we need to solve the problem WHY PDKs not work as LRL in some countries? According my experiments its becouse they are tuned in my country and there are variations in other countries,that can be adjusted with the right capacitor value.

I can tell you that some clients report to have found treasure with PDKs models 2.1, 2.3 and 3 ,most important treasures was found in Greece ,Turkey, also in my country I found recently two large treasures with PDK-3

I RECOMEND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE PDK TO START THE FIELD TEST WITH THE SILVER LOOP,THAT IS GUARANTEE THAT WILL CATCH PHENOMENON AFTER ONE YEAR BURIED. OTHER OBJECTS LIKE SILVER COINS OR SILVER RING ALSO GREAT BUT NEED MANY YEARS UNTIL YOU HAVE THE ENERGY FIELD READY FOR TEST AND FOR TUNING WITH DIFERENT CAPACITORS IN THE PDK.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

BUT NEED MANY YEARS UNTIL YOU HAVE THE ENERGY FIELD READY FOR TEST

Post mortem , for sure.
Old 04-20-2018, 11:26 AM
Guru

Default MY FIELD TEST IS FREE TO TEST WITH LRLs

Quote:
hello morgan I received your email this night, I thank you for the answer here on the forum, in addition to your ring I buried 3 silver coins, a pot in silver diameter 15cm 40 -30-50 cm deep I covered with earth and watered abundantly with water very salty. we update to 1 year while you renew also here (when you are free) the invitation to come to Italy all expense to do tests on Italian soil with your PDK3
best regards

hi

you need to change the original capacitor for a 4N7 capacitorthat is not covered by epoxy foam, is visible in your photo.
[/QUOTE]

I have here my field test,and all of you who want to try LRLs can use

GOLD MEDAL

SILVER LOOP

17 silver coins

and more objects...

last year in the summer was here to test LRL the forum member Silvino from Brasil, he saw how to tune a PDK-3 in front of the buried object, after many tests he decide to buy a PDK,later he report that have made a SILVER LOOP test in Brasil to try there his PDK, anyway those who not believe in the Phenomenon can ask him what he saw and learn here.
Old 04-20-2018, 12:04 PM
Guru

Hello Morgan

why dont you disclose secret about stimulator coil in your pdk.

its not only the frequency problem in all working lrls, but also stimulator coil need to be tunned to correct frequency.

passive receiver with tda7000 like in dch85 work, but have many interferences and hard to be tuned.

also francoitaly both versions work, but catch noble and ferrous metals as i said francoitaly.

alonso pd heatkit gd348 plus passive alonso receiver work but is very unstable and very hard to be tuned, because many variables take part in detection.

my oppinion is the best lrl is alonso new one with big square aluminium loop, and toroidal transformer for impendance matching.

i know how to classify gold and silver or other metal targets but every one need own setup and own nulling. this is due to every metal has different frequency and passive reciver need nulling at that particular frequency.

i think to make multiplex passive recivers for detecting interesting for me metals. platinum and rare elements are at my price list at first position, and they are much valuable than gold or silver.

if you have any frequency information about rare elements, contact me. we could cooperate well, each in own country.

ps. i dont sell any lrl i've made like you. they are just for my and my friend.

regards
dragan
Old 04-22-2018, 01:35 PM

Hello morgan, just to ask you few questions on the pdk i built following you coil information, that is 40 turns, .30mm wire and 6 cm diameter. I tried 2.2n to 12n capacitors but it is less sensitive. I am referring to my crt tv as initial test since my buried target is still one month old.
I experimented several capacitors and found out that lower capacitor value just like 500 picofarad or lower, the pdk create a strong capacitance that touching the potentiometers, that is, the gain and sensitivity it will beep. The same is true also when my hand is near to the coil, it will beep. Also, a quarts watch at 5cm can also be detected. Those findings did not happen to the capacitors 2.2 to 12n. I also found out that placing the sensitivity knob to its proper place is very important.
According the instruction on your pdk, the point of sensitivity is reached when a beep is heard by touching the knob and turning the sensitivity to its triangle mark. So i think that capacitance plays a role of the phenomenon detection. Please comment...
Old 04-22-2018, 02:07 PM
Guru

Default PDK capacitance and coil tuning

yes, the PDK is hard to dominate becouse of the high level of capacitance, however once you find the right place for the coil you get it mastered.

Since some people decide to expose the circuit of the PDK-2.1 model, the unique secret that remains is HOW TO TUNE THE COIL, for this process you need to build the PDK exactly like the model I build,becouse this is the best arangement for mastering the electronic components that irradiate capacitance, I have tried diferent shapes that was impossible to control.

Once you get this correct shape , need to have a buried test to try the PDK, the tuning of the coil start with a 6N8 cap and you need to move slightly the coil up or down until you can pick the signal of the buried object, if there is no results you need to try other cap value until the receptor coil can catch the PHENOMENON, as you can see its hard to do...and unforyunatly you balance and tune the PDK for your area, if you go to search to other country with the PDK maybe not work, its like IMAGINE YOU GO WITH A METAL DETECTOR USING A FIXED GROUND BALANCE to a remote area where the ground conditions are completly diferent, the results are poor,YOU NEED TO TUNE AGAIN THE PDK.

As to the most asker question,WHAT IS THE STIMULATOR IN THE PDK-2.1, the right answer is the arangement of the electronic elements at the correct disposition that play as stimulator,and by ajusting the RX coil more far or more near the circuit this act as a stimulator for the coil,or FERRIT also can be used.
Old 04-22-2018, 02:20 PM
Guru

I see you know a lot about LRL

I invite you to try your locators here in my field test

at your disposition I have all the LRL models you talk about and many others

however the best treasures I have found was using my PDKs

all mineoro DCH85 ,etc etc as very poor response or no response in my field test,other thaqt works is the old PD Alonso but as critical adjustment and drift a lot.
Old 04-22-2018, 04:12 PM

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will follow your instructions carefully.
One last question, is the placement of the battery plays important role of the PDK?
Old 04-22-2018, 08:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDEN LILLY View Post
Hello morgan, just to ask you few questions on the pdk i built following you coil information, that is 40 turns, .30mm wire and 6 cm diameter. I tried 2.2n to 12n capacitors but it is less sensitive. I am referring to my crt tv as initial test since my buried target is still one month old.
I experimented several capacitors and found out that lower capacitor value just like 500 picofarad or lower, the pdk create a strong capacitance that touching the potentiometers, that is, the gain and sensitivity it will beep. The same is true also when my hand is near to the coil, it will beep. Also, a quarts watch at 5cm can also be detected. Those findings did not happen to the capacitors 2.2 to 12n. I also found out that placing the sensitivity knob to its proper place is very important.
According the instruction on your pdk, the point of sensitivity is reached when a beep is heard by touching the knob and turning the sensitivity to its triangle mark. So i think that capacitance plays a role of the phenomenon detection. Please comment...
Hello GOLDEN LILLY

Would you like to tell me the inductance of your coil, i want to calculate frequency range for Morgan pdk.

your crt tv is irrelevant for testing any lrl. Also battery spark is irrelevant, mobile phone also, any kind of remote transmitters also.

make silver loop target, with 1-2kg salt, and wait a month, if a weather is hot, you will have where to test your pdk.

Esteban cabrera grinok advice is to use big copper plate /as bigger/ you could find, expose it to hot sunlight several hours, and make short therm test but not from long distance. Maybe help....

For temperature stability use only silver-mica high quality capacitors, especially those playing role as resonant capacitors, also use them as decoupling capacitors. instead electrolytic capacitors use tantalum with very small leakage curents, and working voltage 4x bigger than working pdk voltgage. best stability you will get if you connect transistors thermally with each other.

Best regards
dragan
Old 04-22-2018, 09:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
yes, the PDK is hard to dominate becouse of the high level of capacitance, however once you find the right place for the coil you get it mastered.

Since some people decide to expose the circuit of the PDK-2.1 model, the unique secret that remains is HOW TO TUNE THE COIL, for this process you need to build the PDK exactly like the model I build,becouse this is the best arangement for mastering the electronic components that irradiate capacitance, I have tried diferent shapes that was impossible to control.

Once you get this correct shape , need to have a buried test to try the PDK, the tuning of the coil start with a 6N8 cap and you need to move slightly the coil up or down until you can pick the signal of the buried object, if there is no results you need to try other cap value until the receptor coil can catch the PHENOMENON, as you can see its hard to do...and unforyunatly you balance and tune the PDK for your area, if you go to search to other country with the PDK maybe not work, its like IMAGINE YOU GO WITH A METAL DETECTOR USING A FIXED GROUND BALANCE to a remote area where the ground conditions are completly diferent, the results are poor,YOU NEED TO TUNE AGAIN THE PDK.

As to the most asker question,WHAT IS THE STIMULATOR IN THE PDK-2.1, the right answer is the arangement of the electronic elements at the correct disposition that play as stimulator,and by ajusting the RX coil more far or more near the circuit this act as a stimulator for the coil,or FERRIT also can be used.

Hello Morgan

From analysis of you words, if they are truth /i think you are talking a truth but not the whole truth/ i can do undestand that your pdk is capacitive long range locator. . About ''mastering the electronic components that irradiate capacitance,... '' and ''diferent shapes impossibile to control /capacitance/'' it is perfecly clear that you dont speak about active componets, like transistors or diodes or buzzer. it further mean that you dont speak about capacitors because you have made it and tried different shaps /you cant change the shape of factory capacitors/. only one stuff remain playing your game. inductance or inductor. but it is not ordinary inductor because that strange inductive componet irradiate capacitance. and that capacitance is not at all small value /part of pico farad/. so what is it......
from my electronic skills i know you are talking about coil-capacitor/s. it is only one componet which have twins attributes.

question is only one for me. how did you have coupled that strange coil-capacitor with main parallel LC tank coil. inductive or capacitive coupling or both in some proportions to maintain small oscillation due to target gold signal trigger.

if all i said is correct than your pdk live /work/ on the eadge of super sensitive magnetic receiver and super small output capacitive oscillator. jumping over the eadge and go back when he jumped.

maybe if you are good will, you would give some priceless valuable informations.

ps. i have a strong intuition that pdk operator is a part of passive receiver circuit. / / point of sensitivity is reached when a beep /oscillations/ is heard by touching the knob /capacitive coupling via operator finger/ and turning the sensitivity to its triangle mark /triangle mode LRLR /*INDUCTOR-CAPACITOR-OPERATOR**including self capacitance of pdk operator/.

Best regards
Dragan
The Highlander /i live in mountain/
South Serbia
East Balkan /not west like eu politician lain.
Inner planet Gea / /

ps. Morgan tell us about real test distance you have pass through a golden sieve of your pdk and how big were treasures /gold coins overjump for public release / /.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:47 PM
Guru

Morgan , does it possible that your pdk work as a real long range locator , at kilometer or several km distances.

i think it is very possible. probability 0.98.

but you should understand what the ''hallo effect'' is? in very begining.

remember Esteban words, about real lrl hunters in brasil, how they did a job /found a gold/ from a half of mile, and maybe much bigger than half of mile. / /

I know Esteban Cabrera Grinok, had told a TRUTH.
Coul you help him ?

Regards
Old 04-23-2018, 02:27 AM

Hi Dubulumach, my coil inductance is 170 microhenry. This is from 40 turns, .30mm and 6 cm diameter.
Old 04-23-2018, 06:53 AM
Guru

170uH ( 2.2nf - 12nf ) = ( 260 khz - 111 khz ) . did you try to fall on the second or third harmony of 77.5 khz ( 155 khz - 232.5 khz ), or on a LW radio station ???
Old 04-23-2018, 09:17 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan

have you tested this newest alonso pd with square aluminium loop.
tell me about real test results. do you have schematic and coil data for it.

regards
dragan

''Encontrado Corrente de ouro com Detector de Metais - Protótipo 26/08/2010''
https://youtu.be/uda9gjUEGgg