LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Is not the first time that you used words as "lunatic," "idiot," etc., against me. But now you added more... Time to...
... added you in "the list":
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Guru

Esteban, Calm
This person makes enemy every believer to LRLs...
Why not and you
Regards
Old 02-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Go to the hell! The ignorant are you... totally ignorant and illiterate in RS questions.
As agnostic i don't beleive in hell and heaven, so simply i can't go there.
Yes i admit; i am total ignorant and 100% illiterate in RS questions you were talked about. That's for sure!

Look; i did you a great favour now!
Instead to insist on Your explanations on this claim:

2cm SINGLE COIN AT 75CM DEPTH IN SOIL is ABLE TO PRODUCE PHENOMENA DETECTABLE AT SOIL SURFACE WITH IR LRL !!!!!

I made mistake and started to argue with you! My mistake! We spoiled this topic.
It is not to late you to explain you claim:

2cm SINGLE COIN AT 75CM DEPTH IN SOIL is ABLE TO PRODUCE PHENOMENA DETECTABLE AT SOIL SURFACE WITH IR LRL !!!!!

Old 02-07-2010, 11:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Esteban, Calm
Why not and you
Regards
Wrong Geo!
I do not consider you or Esteban as real enemies. You are my "enemies" here on forum ONLY when you are talking things that are NOT TRUE.
You felt much offended with my sincere doubts in your claims about working LRL. Why?
You should be ready to face such doubts anywhere in public by anyone.
Are you gonna get very angry on anyone else too?
Old 02-07-2010, 11:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Esteban, Calm
Why not and you
Regards
I'm in peace with all the world. But if somebody explode in this manner, not remedy... Now, I know that Max is better person! I can't read anymore his posts, don't wish to read anymore. Don't wish to see his schematics. I have thousands, no need him.
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2010, 11:48 AM
Guru

Talking

Quote:
I'm in peace with all the world. But if somebody explode in this manner, not remedy... Now, I know that Max is better person! I can't read anymore his posts, don't wish to read anymore. Don't wish to see his schematics. I have thousands, no need him.

Yes, and i know why Esteban don't wish to see my posts!!

Because of this:

P.S.
I agree; Max is much better and much SMARTER person than me. That's why he left debates and argues with LRL proponents! I am about to do the same, pretty soon...
Old 02-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Ivica, please cut out the personal comments. Esteban is free to share or not share whatever he wants. I will begin lopping posts if this continues.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Ivica, please cut out the personal comments. Esteban is free to share or not share whatever he wants. I will begin lopping posts if this continues.
Accepted.

P.S.
I also expect those to "cut out the personal comments" about me and stop mentioning my name here and on other threads...
Old 02-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Guru

Default ESTEBAN READ

Esteban, I have warned you many times about the things that have just happened. Simply these people don't share the type of knowledge we have.
It would be just a matter of time for this to happen to you.

Again, we already have working LRLs, and also we evolved along time in this matter. There's no reason for you to remain here reading the posts we use to read. We need to evolve this discussion with higher subjects, not keep referencing things with the ones who ignore them and always will. If we put everybody on the ignore list, we will end up getting rid of them but still they will read us and to our own ideas.
Our email closed group was much more profitable in terms of knowledge. I am currently more on TNET as sketptics there are more educated and LRL users are always in advantage since we are in great number and the skeptics are just annoying a little bit.
I am ready to leave this forum for good with you if you chooses it so and get back to the email closed group with the few selected members.
You can also filter this forum in a way that you only watch it with no personal participation.

Whatever you choose let me know.
Again, we don't need keep discussing things in this forum anymore. It's much past the time to quit this.

Regards.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
You must or at least should know that resistance is relative.
When I measure the voltage of a node, I must measure it with respect to some other node. It is a relative measurement. When I measure the resistance of a path, what is it relative to? Some other path? Of course not, it's an independent property of the path. This is literally Circuits 101. If you don't understand this, then you probably don't know much else about circuits, which I strongly suspect is the case.

Quote:
When I ask you about a 'plausible' scientific explanation to deal with in the psychic's case, your answer is... 'I'm not aware,'... 'I've read'... and finally, 'it seems that the psychics are fraud'.
Show me.

Provide me the name of a U.S. law enforcement agency who endorses the use of psychics in locating missing persons, including the name of a contact person and how to reach them. I will gladly contact that person and verify that they endorse psychics, and that psychics have specifically assisted them in locating missing persons.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Simply these people don't share the type of knowledge we have.
Thank you for admitting it .You see, you can be realist when you want...

Quote:
I am ready to leave this forum for good with you if you chooses it so and get back to the email closed group with the few selected members.
Can´t you alone just leave it and let Esteban do what he wants? at least he doesn´t fill posts with ridiculous pseudo-scientific BS.
That would be cool, although i often have fun and laugh when i read you posts.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Can´t you alone just leave it and let Esteban do what he wants? at least he doesn´t fill posts with ridiculous pseudo-scientific BS.
That would be cool, although i often have fun and laugh when i read you posts.
blood sucking leech.

Grow up kid, before you try to vomit science
Old 02-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
blood sucking leech.

Vomit science?
Who has been vomiting science?

"Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=84058

This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41226

"Back to the Examiner’s concept, there’s a portion in ECE which I already mentioned which might explain how the magnetic fields produced by the unit even diminute might be working provided one gets free of the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept and maybe start to find some backup on the Aharonov-Bohm and the field and potential relationship..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=63626

"If you navigate the internet correctly, you will find out how ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research".
http://geotech1.com/forums/showthrea...3185#post63185

"So, there's no such thing as IR penetrating the soil or IR striking the surface of the earth".
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg2132437

Carl-NC asks: The UV ... is absorbed by the surface of the earth. This parcel which is absorbed is THE ONLY souce of heat for our planet and it occurs during the sunlight period. Absolutely correct. It's called radiant energy. The only source of heat is the one which is absorbed.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106968

You think of voltage as a potential. It's not only a potential, but also a flow as electromotive force.
Wake up! If voltage is too high it travels through the nucleous of the conductor. If lower it travesl through the surface!
Current is a 'control' of this flow.
Ask Mr. John Bedini to demonstrate his motor to you. Ask him what voltage is.

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106968

Ooops that's not science.... It's HungScience!

Since you brought up the topic of blood sucking leeches, it seems to me that Esteban does not share this special kind of "knowledge" you have.
I can't imagine Esteban agreeing about gold DNA or a substance it produces, or that voltage is a flow, or any of the other HungScience you have been vomiting.

You have convinced me you do not have the ability to build a working long range locator. This is why I am wondering why you are waiting for Esteban's decision to leave so you can follow him. Are you the leech who sucks his blood in exchange for agreeing with all he says?
Certainly you are not capable of producing interesting experimental devices that do what he claims.
Esteban may not want to send his designs to manufacturers, but he has a healthy respect for real science, and has showed in his forum posts he obviously understands the principles of electronic circuits. He does not allow nonsense about electronics prevent him from getting his circuits right. He also stands on his own two feet. He does not hide behind Myron Evans, or Bedini or Hutchinson to defend his point of view.

You seem so anxious to leave. Have you considered leaving on your own for forums run by Myron Evans and his followers?
They won't tell you your science is wrong. You could be happy there. Bearden, Hutchinson, Bedini, and hundreds of their followers will all agree with you and help you develop more theories. (Well, maybe they won't agree with the part about gold DNA producing a substance that coats the surface to prevent oxidation).

But best of all, you don't need to wait for Esteban to make your exodus. Unless you need him for blood sucking purposes or to hide behind.
(Just a suggestion)

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
blood sucking leech.
Sound like a pleonasm to me.

Hungscience, acima de tudo!

(hungscience, above everything!)
Old 02-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hung, you are right, sceptic here cannot manage by basic logic.

It is simple explanation why IR can reach so deep. Here it is, as example:

If we can detect and control by IR remote at huge distance one such complex thing as say TV, why we cannot detect and control by IR one simple thing as a silver or gold coin.

I cannot understand how sceptic can oppose such simple logical argument?
Old 02-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Esteban, I have warned you many times about the things that have just happened. Simply these people don't share the type of knowledge we have.

Again, we already have working LRLs, and also we evolved along time in this matter. There's no reason for you to remain here reading the posts we use to read. We need to evolve this discussion with higher subjects, not keep referencing things with the ones who ignore them and always will. If we put everybody on the ignore list, we will end up getting rid of them but still they will read us and to our own ideas.
Our email closed group was much more profitable in terms of knowledge. I am currently more on TNET as sketptics there are more educated and LRL users are always in advantage since we are in great number and the skeptics are just annoying a little bit.
You can also filter this forum in a way that you only watch it with no personal participation.

Again, we don't need keep discussing things in this forum anymore. It's much past the time to quit this.

Regards.
That's not a friendly advice.
Whenever face the obstacle - to run away from it.

More friendly advice would be something in manner:

"...oh hell! let's give to this sceptics at least something, good enough to persuade them in our "truth".."

Look at me; whenever i want to attract public attention to some project i simply do post everything! Simply as that!
It is not that i am affraid to loose something!? What will i loose?
I can only profit from that by collecting others opinions, hints and advices, later after project was posted.
Many times same thing happened; in the middle of progress i stucked somewhere, or made some mistake, or missunderstood something. Than i posted everything and shortly after i got solution from others. For 80% of my working devices i have to thank to others , mostly members of these forums.
Even when i didn't need any help, even when i had working device by my own - even than i decided to post everything and to share with others. Why? Simply because i have nothing to loose. And also why not to share with people. Why not?
Do i am affraid that somebody will take advantage of my work and make a fortune!? Hell no! If that one is capable to make a fortune than why not? I will salute to him and his fortune! Better even he than nobody...
But..that's only me. I guess i am to naive for this world...

Old 02-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Guru

Look just White's, Minelab, Tesoro, Fisher, Cscope, Garrett...etc..etc..
Do they busted because we here are copying their intelectual property? Do they complain on us? Do they prohibit majority of their project documentation?
I don't think so.
They are probably not happy but also they didn't busted. Also many of them released much of project documentation free. Not for latest technology , of course. But even if they release their latest technology for free...what than?
Who can take advantage of that? Who will bust them?
N O B O D Y ! Not possible! Not in this world.

Than i don't understand why is so conspiracy present arround "working LRL"???
Only one way to explain that - no such thing as working LRL. Those don't exist. Those are just sweet dreams and nothing else...

Subject of this topic is excellent example of bogus interpretation of some scientific quotes.
Scientific quotes taken from their origin context and mixed up togather with pseudoscience...and all that packed in a regular patent! Wow!
I am (not) impressed!

Old 02-08-2010, 12:25 PM

Smile

You don't have nothing workable and provable to offer here!

Esteban! So far you posted only nonsences and thumbnail schematics...also faked to make impression that there is something for real there!

What are YOU doing here Esteban???

Please point me to ONLY ONE of your previous post where you contributed to this forum by posting something real about LRL!?
ONLY ONE and i will be satisfied.....

[/quote]

Thats not true Ivconic,Esteban has contributed a very large amount of information on this subject.Also he has given many block diagrams on how the LRL's are working and about Infrared also.If you do a view ALL topics from Esteban you will see how much Esteban has contributed to this forum. About giving out schematics, if you have the block diagram I imagine you can come up with a working circuit, dont you think??

Thanks Esteban Hung Morgan Tim Dell Detectoman Geo and anybody else who works with LRL's, keep posting your experiences and information on this fascinating subject. Dont forget US.Forget the Skeptics!!!!!!!
Thanks...............
Old 02-08-2010, 12:31 PM

Smile

Quote:

Regards.
Hi Hung
I agree with you and if you dont mind I would also like to converse on a higher level about LRL technology with you Guys, we are NOT all skeptics.
Regards
Old 02-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Guru

"..Thats not true Ivconic,Esteban has contributed a very large amount of information on this subject.Also he has given many block diagrams on how the LRL's are working and about Infrared also.If you do a view ALL topics from Esteban you will see how much Esteban has contributed to this forum. About giving out schematics, if you have the block diagram I imagine you can come up with a working circuit, dont you think??

Thanks Esteban Hung Morgan Tim Dell Detectoman Geo and anybody else who works with LRL's, keep posting your experiences and information on this fascinating subject. Dont forget US.Forget the Skeptics!!!!!!!
Thanks..
"

It was my quote from his post aimed to me. So it was only rethorical.
Of course that i agree about Estebans contribution. I am awared of that already. But in a heat of argue i just quoted that like contra argument.
Childish games...me, him, evrybody else...
Now i am cool and do not intend to keep with such stuff.
As far as i am concerned, LRL topics would be out of my focus from now on...because i already have been told by Esteban and Hung that i will never get nothing from them. So...why wasting my time here, anymore?
Regards!

Old 02-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
You don't have nothing workable and provable to offer here!

Esteban! So far you posted only nonsences and thumbnail schematics...also faked to make impression that there is something for real there!

What are YOU doing here Esteban???

Please point me to ONLY ONE of your previous post where you contributed to this forum by posting something real about LRL!?
ONLY ONE and i will be satisfied.....
Thats not true Ivconic,Esteban has contributed a very large amount of information on this subject.Also he has given many block diagrams on how the LRL's are working and about Infrared also.If you do a view ALL topics from Esteban you will see how much Esteban has contributed to this forum. About giving out schematics, if you have the block diagram I imagine you can come up with a working circuit, dont you think??

Thanks...............[/quote]

Thanks. But you don't need respond him. You're in risk to suffer all types of insults by the other "Stevan", you know "who" is. I ignored him and others few.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Guru

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Carl do you have double standards here?
Old 02-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Guru

Quote:

I ignored him and others few.
Then you admit that you are ignorant.

Impotence argument is still ignorance.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Guru

Default LRL´s

Quote:

Thanks...............
Thanks. But you don't need respond him. You're in risk to suffer all types of insults by the other "Stevan", you know "who" is. I ignored him and others few.[/quote]
Hi Esteban

I share the same opinion as Astrodetect about you,but as you can see costantly you are victim of insult from skeptics? I dont think so,insults come allways from people who believe in LRL´s BUT WANT YOU GIVE WORKING LRL FOR THEM,this not happen,start the war...
Yes,you give so many schematics and clues about LRL´s,but they want one complete !!!
Why you dont give them what they want???
I give them the Pistoldetektor,they are not satisfied,NOW ITS YOUR TURN
The best LRL teacher
Regards
Old 02-08-2010, 11:15 PM
Guru

Default Tons of LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Thanks. But you don't need respond him. You're in risk to suffer all types of insults by the other "Stevan", you know "who" is. I ignored him and others few.
Hi Esteban

I share the same opinion as Astrodetect about you,but as you can see costantly you are victim of insult from skeptics? I dont think so,insults come allways from people who believe in LRL´s BUT WANT YOU GIVE WORKING LRL FOR THEM,this not happen,start the war...
Yes,you give so many schematics and clues about LRL´s,but they want one complete !!!
Why you dont give them what they want???
I give them the Pistoldetektor,they are not satisfied,NOW ITS YOUR TURN
The best LRL teacher
Regards[/quote]

I have schematics of most LRL´s (was given by friends,other i buy)

MINEORO
DCH85
BLUE PD (Esteban version of DCH85)
ICONOS
OKM figther
BFO PD
IB PD(Alonso)
RAM-KA
Zahori

A lot of them,but wath happens if i put this schematics here?, I WILL HAVE BIG PROBLEMS...
So,Esteban you are the person who can give ONE LRL to this forum,something that you can share with this people and not regret .

Abrazos