LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-10-2009, 07:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1843 View Post
Jinn is his belief...(I agree) But how about the funny stories he has told?
I believe that he believes everything he wrote.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I believe that he believes everything he wrote.
I beleive that you beleive that he beleives everything he wrote!
Old 07-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peroon View Post
I beleive that you beleive that he beleives everything he wrote!
Yes, you can !
Old 07-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Guru

Everything you ever wanted to know about Jinns, :
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32668

Including the true story (?) of the green jinn we have seen before :
http://www.anvari.org/fun/Farsi/Jinn_Picture.html
Old 07-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Guru

Hi all friends, I was busy to continue digging and we got to 10m depth.
for 2nd night we checked all walls of well and at 9m we had clear strong signal in one direction/axis where we suspected from first, as we ignored of ground slope from first didn't calculate and correct slope index. as you know this is very important especially when target is very deep, so we now should burrow about 2-3 m to reach the target. wait for my results, see the destiny god's destined for us if shoot final bullet on the treasure. of course pictures only for friends in Private forum.

Quote:

Michael,

If you like others to believe your lies, either tell better lies or find some stupid people... The members of this forum are educated, they won't believe your lies!
BTW do you get money from somewhere instead of the lies you tell?
So what? again you ridiculed yourself, nothing more, can't you do anything more than putting posts that sentense your logic more and more? and that the posts which are here, not necessary annoy yourself put here if any one asks I'll refer to them, these are not documents against me, so that I'm not denying them.

of course as I said before from a mind like yours not expected to do any thing other than laughing. as it's basically unable to speculate or search about truth percent of a claim.
your evaluating standards are only your mind data.
personality of a person who cannot respect other experiences( not even believes) is clear and your personality here becomes more and more clear. yes you should laugh, and this confirms my opinions about you more and more, continue with this strong logic.

what I wrote are much more beyond your conception, so your tiny mind refuses it and regard them as a funny stories.
every word you say and your manner of just comparing with your desires condemn yourself more and more.
and yes people here are not stupid, never. They can vote about your logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
I don´t think Michael is lying, he´s exposing his experience.
I respect that and calling him liar doesn´seems right to me.
You have the right to believe or not.Just like in religions, anyone have the right to believe what he wants-independently if it´s true or not.
Thank you dear Fred, thanks a lot for your kind statements.
this is quiddity of discourteous people and no expectation of any perception from them.
One thing has been proved to me personally: when one guy immediately without any deliberation or research charge other or others of lying, his main habit is lying. he is a great liar or bouncer, cos he always watch things from his specific eye glasses(lying) especially such strange things.

if this guy could respect others' experiences or believes, then would be J-Player, Fred,.... but his mind has been programmed to laugh at what can't perceive.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hi all friends, I was busy to continue digging and we got to 10m depth.
for 2nd night we checked all walls of well and at 9m we had clear strong signal in one direction/axis where we suspected from first, as we ignored of ground slope from first didn't calculate and correct slope index. as you know this is very important especially when target is very deep, so we now should burrow about 2-3 m to reach the target. wait for my results, see the destiny god's destined for us if shoot final bullet on the treasure. of course pictures only for friends in Private forum.
Hi dear friend
I hope you having great successfully. Also I will bless for you .
I am very interesting that what is your final result . beware from
Persons around you and your target .maybe there are intelligent service
And secret polices . I had problem with those once time at the past.
I believe also, only god helped me until I released.
God bless you and your group ( ALSO WITH YOUR FAMILY).
Best regards.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
for 2nd night we checked all walls of well and at 9m we had clear strong signal in one direction
What was your instrument ? PD or metal detector
Best regards.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
beware from
Best regards.

Interesting!
Old 07-11-2009, 06:00 PM

Hi michael,

I trust to you and I wish you success in your digging ...
please tell us about your results...
What kind of MD you used for this job???
Old 07-12-2009, 06:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi dear friend
I hope you having great successfully. Also I will bless for you .
I am very interesting that what is your final result . beware from
Best regards.
Hi Aft.
Thanks a lot for your concerns and kind statements.
all of my partners are trustworthy and honest and from first we've invested for all things in mutual.
we have grown up with each other like brothers, no problem man.
as I'm very fastidious in such things never have let strange guys infiltrate to my team.

Quote:
What was your instrument ? PD or metal detector
we checked walls vary carefully and with obsessively with different PIs and different loops. it took an entire night.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistac2000 View Post
Hi michael,

Hi Vistac. thank you.
We mostly use PI of course 2 kinds of them which we own.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:39 PM

Default gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistac2000 View Post
Hi michael,

hi i'm not recmonde to hunting treasure there are very denger work. if you have find any treasure you has been pure gold. i have some unknowe metal that was gold before hunting. there was sprit power of mother like jinn [ read this care fully ]
..>>>>>>>>>>>During the ruling period of Akbar, he learned about the legends of Jwalamukhi[name of sprit ]. In a fit of anger, he tried to douse the flames with a stream of water. The great power of the Goddess, still kept the flames burning. Realizing the power of Jwala Devi,[jwala devi mean flameble sprit ] Akbar [akbar was a king ] came with his army to this temple. He brought a Gold umbrella (Chatra) for the Goddess, but on offering, the umbrella turned into an unknown metal suggesting that the Goddess didn't accept his offering. this is in this place these days. this is all really you can visit this site http://etirth.org/2008/03/06/jwala-devi-kangra-himachal-pradesh-india/
http://www.culturalindia.net/indian-temples/jwala-devi-temple.html

Last edited by rajesh; 07-12-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: more link
Old 07-12-2009, 03:59 PM

hi all i have done this t/r detector but i need more working schematic include p.c.b.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...ow+box&page=20
Old 07-12-2009, 11:52 PM
Guru

Default PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Vistac. thank you.
We mostly use PI of course 2 kinds of them which we own.
Hi Michael

Did your Pistoldetektor signal something in this place you are diging ?
I use many PI´s devices,and can tell you,SOMETIMES THEY GIVE FALSE SIGNALS WHERE REAL SPOTS NOT EXIST.
Already 10 meters deep,and nothing,hummmmm
Be very careful Michael.

Regards
Old 07-13-2009, 05:33 AM
Guru

Hi dear Morgan.
This location is one of total 3 locations we found by our MDL 8500.
you are right about some false PI signals, but we should a at first become familiar to detector language or type of signal, after that will easily find out and realize a false signal from a true signal.
a false signal that can be for some viscous magnetized(all are manmade) is somehow weak and narrowband.
but when it's for a big very ancient target it's very wide and is going to explode detector.
before digging on this point, I had done all things I could, using all PIs, PD and L-rods.
of course I have put these all in different parts in this forum.
for this first we pinpointed it with our MDL, after that I was interested in using PD. and as I've told before PD started beeping from about 20 meters, very close to target it became crazy; nonstop beeping.
(I had tested this at different nights and different conditions).
that I've not put for now is;
one thing I've not put before in forum and think wrote to Geo is:
for another location where the biggest target location is, PD first sporadic signals appeared from 60-70m and from 40-50m became continuous beeps.

L-rods usability for me now is only for determining depth, and I do it as the best with various L-rods which I have (even firms-made or my own neatly hand-made) for this place what I got with L-rods was about 10-11 m.
I got this result repeatably and constantly with L-rods and from first told to my partners target is at 10-11 m.
now after passing 10m for the well at 9m we have very clear signal in one direction.
Based on my various experiences it's only for a big mass of metal.
This is first time we get such thing, we checked all the walls and soil from surface to 10m is the same entirely homogenous, very hard and entirely neutral for detectors(cos we have tested it with detectors)
my partners applauded me and told me bravo for good depth determining it's almost what I determined from first.
we should put just the last part of this puzzle. see what god has destined for us to the end.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:09 AM
Guru

Default TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi dear Morgan.
This location is one of total 3 locations we found by our MDL 8500.
you are right about some false PI signals, but we should a at first become familiar to detector language or type of signal, after that will easily find out and realize a false signal from a true signal.
a false signal that can be for some viscous magnetized(all are manmade) is somehow weak and narrowband.
but when it's for a big very ancient target it's very wide and is going to explode detector.
before digging on this point, I had done all things I could, using all PIs, PD and L-rods.
of course I have put these all in different parts in this forum.
for this first we pinpointed it with our MDL, after that I was interested in using PD. and as I've told before PD started beeping from about 20 meters, very close to target it became crazy; nonstop beeping.
(I had tested this at different nights and different conditions).
that I've not put for now is;
one thing I've not put before in forum and think wrote to Geo is:
for another location where the biggest target location is, PD first sporadic signals appeared from 60-70m and from 40-50m became continuous beeps.

L-rods usability for me now is only for determining depth, and I do it as the best with various L-rods which I have (even firms-made or my own neatly hand-made) for this place what I got with L-rods was about 10-11 m.
I got this result repeatably and constantly with L-rods and from first told to my partners target is at 10-11 m.
now after passing 10m for the well at 9m we have very clear signal in one direction.
Based on my various experiences it's only for a big mass of metal.
This is first time we get such thing, we checked all the walls and soil from surface to 10m is the same entirely homogenous, very hard and entirely neutral for detectors(cos we have tested it with detectors)
my partners applauded me and told me bravo for good depth determining it's almost what I determined from first.
we should put just the last part of this puzzle. see what god has destined for us to the end.
Hope you have done the right calibrations in your PD,or i´m afraid you have detected big mass of minerals very deep underground.
After your relatory of work i conclude that you are ready to go more meters underground,i only can wish you good luck to realize your dreams but be very careful.Dont go too much deep in this adventure...
Old 07-14-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Jinn is his belief...(I agree) But how about the funny stories he has told?

I am completely agree with the Michael obseravtions, since I have done many hours of research and study regarding this matter.
Not be able to see or experience a phenomena is not a reasonable proof to reject that thoroughly.

Genie also called jinn, djinn, is a supernatural creature which possesses free will. They have been created of smokeless fire. Amongst archaeologists dealing with ancient Middle East cultures, any spirit lesser than angels is often referred to as a djinn, especially when describing stone carvings or other forms of art.
The pre-Islamic Zoroastrian culture of ancient Persia believed in jaini/jahi, evil female spirits thought to spread diseases to people. However, Zoroaster himself did not believe in the existence of evil female spirits thought to spread diseases to people.
Inscriptions found in Northwestern Arabia seem to indicate the worship of djinn, or at least their tributary status. For instance, an inscription from Beth Fasi'el near Palmyra pays tribute to the "Ginnaye", the "good and rewarding gods" providing a sharp resemblance to the Latin Genius and Juno: The Guardian Spirits.
Types of djinn include the Shaitan, the Ghul, the Marid, the Ifrit and the Jinn. According to the information in The Arabian Nights, Ifrit seem to be the strongest form of djinn, followed by Marid, and then the rest of the djinn forms.
Similar to humans, jinns have free will allowing them to follow any religion they choose. They are usually invisible to humans and humans do not appear clear to them. However, jinn often harass and even possess humans, for various reasons, such as infatuation (with a girl), revenge, or because of a deal made with a practitioner of black magic. Jinns have the power to travel large distances extremely quickly and live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and the air, in their own communities. Like humans, jinns will also be judged on The Day of Judgment and will be sent to Heaven or Hell according to their deeds. Since humans usually cannot see them and humans do not appear clear to them, the human "world" and that of the jinn is considered separate, and only practitioners of "black magic" contact them deliberately.
These types of contact are usually done for asking the jinn to do us a favor and do what we instruct them. For making such these contacts, it needs that you have a special knowledge to possess the jinn. Ancient civilizations especially those originating from the Middle East countries could achieve to this kind of power prior to any other people in the world due to their vast domain of knowledge and the necessity to have such these supernatural power to guard their own belongings by jinn and also make use of them in other necessary fields.
The Quran states that King Solomon (sulayman) is said to have compelled the jinn into his service and given them dominion over 25 parasangs of his realm. In his court, the jinn stood behind the learned humans, who in turn, sat behind the prophets. Solomon’s wife, the Queen of sheba, was reportedly born of the marriage between a jinni and a human. However, it is not clear whether it was her mother or father who was a jinni. Those authorities who believe that her mother was a jinni further tell us that her name was Rayāna. It was this connection of her with the jinn that made people apprehensive about Solomon’s marriage to her. They feared that if their master Solomon married a half-jinni, they would be forced to remain in the service of the offspring of that marriage forever. Thus, to make Solomon fall out of love with her, they told him that she was insane, and that her feet were hairy and resembled those of a donkey. The jinn remained in the service of Solomon, who had placed them in bondage, and had ordered their king, Zūba’a, to perform a number of tasks throughout his life. Upon Solomon’s death, however, Zūbaa went to the places where his subjects were toiling, and called out to them to stop working. They happily obeyed, and one of them carved a message in stone, enumerating what they had built during their servitude.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:48 PM

I feel really sorry that you are more than 10 centuries behind. These ridiculous stories (superstitions) are denied in the 21'st c...
Old 07-15-2009, 06:25 AM
Guru

Hi Rezamery
Very interesting comments. it's interesting all are conformed to what I've read in books. It's interesting for me at last after J_Player one other man appeared who toughly believes in these.
But due to some reasons I gave up putting all them here, I just tried to put only what I've personally experienced. some guys have problem to accept a man real experience and deny all, so how can accept the rest??? about many of them as I've told before the have right no to believe many of them, but respecting to an independent person who wants only to inform, is another case.
some never can even observe this kind of respect, then how can expect believe the rest?
me personally by last year laughed at these things, but now regardless of my own experiences believe in other parts of jinn aspects.
some people think that in this era have very high technology in all realms, but the fact is this science has many limitations. admittedly in electronic or other types human has noticeably advanced, but in some things is very weak.
can they now make a copy of triple pyramids?
one instance you point is Solomon the prophet who many jinns were at his service and made many of monuments for him (based on what I've read) many of them now are ruins as in many part of world we have like it. it was for long time I was thinking how human could make some incredible buildings or monument like: triple pyramid in Egypt or Perspolis palace in Persia (Iran) or big ioroana stone statues in the islands without any stone and many of these.

One time I was visiting perspolis ruins there were many of 2-head lion or 2-head horse stone caspitals on ground. was obviously distinguishable that one time those were put on top of columns. the leader told us that those had been caspitals of columns and told in one project government tried to lift up and put one of them on top of its' column by means of their most powerful helicopter. helicopter couldn't lift it even 1 Cm from ground and project failed.
it had made my mind very busy how ancient people could put those on top of such very high stone columns. and even how they made those columns.
however I thought got lest answer.
after confronting to these stories and more important my personal experiences it got me think of truth possibilities of using jinns power to build those by ancient humans. the science that human now is entirely unfamiliar to and even deny the possibilities, so what they answer to you?
like what see here: "I feel really sorry that you are more than 10 centuries behind" cos mind hangs ans has no answer.

so is better let them remain in their believes(better tell disbelieves). they believe in only what have in their hands or pockets or what is only in front of their vision: a pen, a bag, cell-phone, TV, a detector, a car,....
are ignorant about backstage mysteries.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Guru

There is a difference between the faith that I experienced some experience and the reality of such experience.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
There is a difference between the faith that I experienced some experience and the reality of such experience.

Like when chatting with some "girl" over the internet/instant-messages ... then you'll just after realize the "difference" when meet she (or he ?)

Never trust fantasies... just facts matters, what you touch, what you feel, what you see ...in other words...what's real.

The unreal is just for dreamers and belivers and will always lead to failure and delusion. And off course, for writers and other money makers... they sell dreams to the fools.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

Please share us (at least me) in your experiences. I'm eagerly interested in knowing them if youc really have.
of course please, honest to god, all be your personal experiences, as I never pointed to others' claims.