LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-28-2012, 07:27 AM

hello morgan.ok the pdk 2 lost the 50% of the power.if there is a big treasure what will happend?
Old 08-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
hello morgan.ok the pdk 2 lost the 50% of the power.if there is a big treasure what will happend?
Hello Barbarossa

the PDK-2 works great where the VHF transmittions are present,this means the PDK receiver is using the electromagnetic waves from the TV transmitter to boost the PHENOMENON.
If no VHF waves,the PDK still locate treasures becouse the noble metals are with cosiderable amount of energy around them,enough for PDK locate them.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
according my calculations the PDK-2 can locate one treasure 1 Kg of gold or silver at a distance of 80 meters,and the deph can be 2m or more.

If there is no VHF wave in the area ,i think 40 m is possible.

there is one report for one silver object found in Greece with PDK-2 at a distance of 30 meters,but this was when VHF was working there,now they have only UHF DIGITAL,and this ultra waves not produce efect in underground gold,they are in the 800 MHz or more,but we need in between 150 MHz and 250 MHz,those who penetrate the ground and activate the noble metals,and they start transmittion direct to PDK receiver,is like one big Two box locator...
Old 08-28-2012, 04:19 PM

Default PDK-2

HI MORGAN,,

If we use very strong VLF transmitter with modulation peak signal and work near 100KHZ ,,, will that work???

thanks
Old 08-29-2012, 12:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhit29 View Post
HI MORGAN,,

If we use very strong VLF transmitter with modulation peak signal and work near 100KHZ ,,, will that work???

thanks
I think not,becouse there are RF transmittions here who go to 108 MHz,and they are useless.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I think not,becouse there are RF transmittions here who go to 108 MHz,and they are useless.
Hello Morgan, if I use a Radiocontrol transmitter to 27 mhz to activate the phenomenon, do you think the PDK1 can detect?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS RADIO TRANSMISSION AND VHF?

Regards.
Saludos.

LRLMAN.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
Hello Morgan, if I use a Radiocontrol transmitter to 27 mhz to activate the phenomenon, do you think the PDK1 can detect?

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS RADIO TRANSMISSION AND VHF?

Regards.
Saludos.

LRLMAN.
Hi

the big VHF TV transmitters activate the PHENOMENON,this i confirm,however after this RF transmitions(old TV analogic) finish, i have build two diferent portatil VHF transmitters ,both without results...

Anyway,upgrading the LRL circuit to more power,no need RF transmitions to activate PHENOMENON

regards
Old 04-05-2013, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Hi

the big VHF TV transmitters activate the PHENOMENON,this i confirm,however after this RF transmitions(old TV analogic) finish, i have build two diferent portatil VHF transmitters ,both without results...

Anyway,upgrading the LRL circuit to more power,no need RF transmitions to activate PHENOMENON

regards
Morgan, how I can do upgrade my PDK1 to have more power and be able to detect the phenomenon with much certainty?

I immediately sent the information of other things I've done and more comments.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
Morgan, how I can do upgrade my PDK1 to have more power and be able to detect the phenomenon with much certainty?

I immediately sent the information of other things I've done and more comments.
I have the information that your PDK using the oscillator can locate the 1,5V spark at 3,00m this is even better than the results i get with my PDK-2.1,it locate the spark 2,00m

I think is not possible to upgrade your PDK,or maybe become very erratic

regards
Old 04-06-2013, 08:48 AM

Default 5cm coil ?

hi morgan
But I Spark 1.5 V shows a 4-meter circuit. I do it Video regards
Old 04-07-2013, 04:11 AM

Default locate a small treasure with pdk 2

LAST SUNDAY I LOCATE A SMALL TREASURE , THE DISTANCE IS SHORT 2 OR 3 MTS AND THE DEEP IS 53 CM THE the ground was a little damp in the air humidity was 60%, the day was sunny when the detection was at 11:24 the static was a little low, a little high protons negative ions were at 347 points the temperature was 21 degrees.....

please see the video in the youtube i have some problems with the edit of the video and the small treasure show you in another post ?????????????? jejejejjejee

http://youtu.be/mpgvOk2H5LM
Old 04-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by robalocarapanda View Post
LAST SUNDAY I LOCATE A SMALL TREASURE , THE DISTANCE IS SHORT 2 OR 3 MTS AND THE DEEP IS 53 CM THE the ground was a little damp in the air humidity was 60%, the day was sunny when the detection was at 11:24 the static was a little low, a little high protons negative ions were at 347 points the temperature was 21 degrees.....

please see the video in the youtube i have some problems with the edit of the video and the small treasure show you in another post ?????????????? jejejejjejee

http://youtu.be/mpgvOk2H5LM
Hello

I like to see pure evidence of a LRL locating with clear signal real buried object,even is the distance is short becouse of some interference...I note this signal emit in one direction,this is normal .
As i said,the PDK-2.1 operator learn how to calibrate correctly the LRL and the results are amazing.

Hombre,no me digas que hay encontrado clavos de fierro

good luck
Old 04-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Guru

robalocarapanda: english reply short. you can make, should put these video to window movie maker program, and comprim this then you put to 20 megas of heavy, comprimir then ok can the mail acept to your dowload, my english be bad apologies

robalocarpÃ*nda: tu puedes hacerlo, deberas poner tu video a comprimirlo en el programa window movie maker, deberas bajarlo alli en sus muchas opciones o recortarlo o modificarlo, o bajar cualquier tamaño por grande que sea a 20 megas de peso o menos, entonces en ese tamaño tu correo si aceptara que tu lo descargues y lo envies, no entiendo como no puedes ahora si tienes una pagina de youtube con otros videos tuyos? daselo a algun amigo que tenga el programa window movie maker o algun otro y le dices que quieres recortar y que quieres quitar saludos
Old 04-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Guru

i go this sunday to ruins prospection an try my last lrl or my own invention, these have tx and rx, i note my brain confused when i use in tx mode, may be tx in determined frecuencies injuries the brain? or be affectative? or only was me suggestion? anybody have these rare impression?

yo fui este domingo a una prospeccion en ruinas y a probar mi ultimo lrl de mi propia invencion, ese tiene tramisor y receptor, yo note mi cerebro confuso cuando yo lo uso en la modalidad de trasmitir- recibir, ¿pueden ser determinadas frecuencias afecten el cerebro? y ser dañinas o solo fue sugestion mia? alguno ha tenido esas raras experiencias? o debere cambiar la configuracion de mi trasmisor de otro modo, o con diferente circuito, ¿opiniones? mi lrl capta la chispa a 1.20 mts, y con trasmisor ( estimulador ) interactuando a 1.30, aun no he probado con el jarro de monedas que tengo preenterrado por estar en lugar distante y no tengo en que ir alla, aqui hay muchas lineas de tramision y no quise enterrarlo por las interferencias
Old 04-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Guru

morgan: may be robalocarapanda whit pd 2 of your invention, today have in hands of he, any pretty oxided automotive filter of motor, jaja.. jijij
Old 04-08-2013, 08:37 PM

Default i not yhe problem the conversion

the problem i have a mac and the movie maker in my computer is full i need to clean archives and edith the another part of the video.
but the little treasure was a small plate of metal with gold shower i think is a old clip for papers or a part of old horse car or horse furniture or women ornament but is not to old i send you the picture.
but i want to lift the video for more reality but my machine is stoped

best regards
Attached Images

Old 04-08-2013, 08:41 PM

do you can see the part of the ring the side of my hand , do not have gold is red in this part was green and clean with mi fingers and ths part green remove and now is red this parte is very important for the detection if do not have a green oxidation do not have detection.

best regards
Old 04-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
do you can see the part of the ring the side of my hand , do not have gold is red in this part was green and clean with mi fingers and ths part green remove and now is red this parte is very important for the detection if do not have a green oxidation do not have detection.

best regards
well,anyway is a nice find, what make the PDK-2.1 react is the gold plated in the copper object,this is the reason for the short distance,if the object is solid gold the distance is much biger,i have this experience.
Next time,try your others LRLs in the marca before dig the object,this way you will see wich one go more distance.

in the video i can see that you learn how to work with the PDK

regards
Old 04-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Guru

I am with my new pd almost ready, this is a receiver that calibrates want it in about 60 khz. d like to ask the help of you as I do iss CALIBRATION have to build a transmitter in this range or have any appliance that generates this frequency?
Old 04-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Guru

Default VHF transmitters

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
I am with my new pd almost ready, this is a receiver that calibrates want it in about 60 khz. d like to ask the help of you as I do iss CALIBRATION have to build a transmitter in this range or have any appliance that generates this frequency?
the object underground,if is very conductive and in good condition(no oxidation) will generate the PHENOMENON after long time buried,maybe 20 years underground...

you dont need to build transmitter VHF, as i told,i built two of this VHF and no results ,compare with the strong TV VHF.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Guru

Quote:

best regards
When you make the PINPOINT of this object,i see in your video the PDK-2.1 stop to give beeps when is less than 1,00m above the ground,as i told many times,the pinpoint must be made like this,becouse if you go near the ground the signal desapear vanish,the PDK circuit overload,its the same here,so the best way to pinpoint the objects is 1,00m above the ground. When you have a signal,folow direction to the point,make a mark in the ground and check if the PDK can locate the object in other directions,and check distances.

yo ja encontrado un objeto semelhante,pero tenia incrustacion de piedras,yo creo del siglo 18.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
When you make the PINPOINT of this object,i see in your video the PDK-2.1 stop to give beeps when is less than 1,00m above the ground,as i told many times,the pinpoint must be made like this,becouse if you go near the ground the signal desapear vanish,the PDK circuit overload,its the same here,so the best way to pinpoint the objects is 1,00m above the ground. When you have a signal,folow direction to the point,make a mark in the ground and check if the PDK can locate the object in other directions,and check distances.

yo ja encontrado un objeto semelhante,pero tenia incrustacion de piedras,yo creo del siglo 18.
here one object very similar to what i found,also with this shape.

i think your object is golden ornament for clothes. Seems very simple

more lucky next time,thanks for this nice video.

Name:  il_570xN_361310508.jpg
Views: 2040
Size:  61.2 KB
Old 04-09-2013, 10:21 PM

Quote:
the problem i have a mac and the movie maker in my computer is full i need to clean archives and edith the another part of the video.
but the little treasure was a small plate of metal with gold shower i think is a old clip for papers or a part of old horse car or horse furniture or women ornament but is not to old i send you the picture.
but i want to lift the video for more reality but my machine is stoped

best regards

Hello robalocarabanda

Congratulations for your very nice finding with your PDK and thanks for the interesting video.

Best regards
Old 04-10-2013, 12:00 AM

next week i want to go and another place , is a new place a old place of bandit of the revolution age in mexico 1720 to 1910 and if have another target i lift the video since first to the end
Old 04-10-2013, 02:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
next week i want to go and another place , is a new place a old place of bandit of the revolution age in mexico 1720 to 1910 and if have another target i lift the video since first to the end
If you have a target with PDK in this new place,try also the MINEORO and CRYPTON to see wich one can locate more distance.

regards