LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-08-2007, 04:30 AM
Guru

They hiding true LRL stories and schematics so Max cannot read and build same circuit?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-08-2007, 06:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
They hiding true LRL stories and schematics so Max cannot read and build same circuit?

Best wishes,
J_P
Or simply there isn't any reliable documented LRL story.

You have to belive in someone photoalbum... good luck.
Old 09-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Guru

Why not! If I must believe in your findings and pics, you must believe in mine! Democracy!
Old 09-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post

Why not! If I must believe in your findings and pics, you must believe in mine! Democracy!
Hi,
not my "findings" and "pictures"... my "findings" or "pictures" have no value, and even my words anyone could disagree with and contestate, cause I'm not an authority like e.g. British Museum is...

Others findings and pictures that came from use of conventional MDs... a working technology.... and declared in all their importance to the world by authorities and reliable media are important.

The problem is that the absence of a single reliable ducumented case of big treasure claimed found by an LRL... give me the right of say that LRL-guys have no single reliable example their "pistols" actually found anything.

Even British Museum people understand the value of discoveries made with a metal detector... and there aren't dubts that, though many people use them without right experience or education and recover stuff without scientific methods, they were and are really useful in finding "treasures".

Big treasures, not fantasies or homemade pictures of who knows what...

Still can't see the link. Why I have to belive in your photoalbum ?
You are same time free of don't belive a single word or picture I post!
Democracy!

But... YOU HAVE TO BELIVE BRITISH MUSEUM. YOU CANNOT THINK THEIR WORDS ARE FAKE...CAUSE OTHERWISE YOU'RE A FOOL !

There are a number of examples like these that I don't post here to avoid annoying people with other readings.

But no single one good link to an LRL-discovered-treasure ? Why ?

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-08-2007, 02:50 PM
Guru

Of course, British Museum is out of discussion here. The problem is believe or not in the findings we post...
Old 09-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Guru

Hi,
if someone show here a picture of something he said found with a metal detector and object is metallic and there is a reasonable probability that it will be detected at range indicated... why don't belive that person ?

But if someone say that found a coin buried at 3feet from 1 mile away using a startrek pistol... well... why belive him ?

Thats' the point. There are unrealistic claims... and homemade pictures can't say if it is just an joke or something else.

Is realistic think of finding a coin buried at 3feet from 1 mile away ???

For me is totally impossible.

For British Museum ? Well... we have to ask them... but I think if you'll ask you'll get lot of laughs... and maybe also a free ticket to visit expositions for free... to see real treasures , found with metal detectors, I mean.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Guru

The more far I found was 70 m and few depth for a single coin. This is more real...!
Old 09-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Guru

Have you called BBC ?

Or maybe you can call... ehm also guinness

70m for a single coin is good for guinness !
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Guru

70m for a single coin is good for guinness !

Yes, and is simple!!!

Regards

Esteban
Old 09-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Guru

HI,
it's so easy that nobody will partecipate in the challenge... to find gold bars ,not a coin, and at much less distance, or also just under some paper cups !

Very easy is saying here that it is easy.
Less easy is show to the public they really work.

The only ease in all LRLs is claiming impossible results and/or sell them to naives.

All the rest simply doesn't work.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-10-2007, 02:27 AM

You're sure doesn't works. I'm sure works. But, how much you –and others– work in this direction for to be sure?

Maybe classification of materials isn't the best, but detection of bad material at 3-5 meters is great, even an only oxidized nail or paper of cigarette's box!

Nobody can't judge since his inexperience.

Regards

Nihil Roma Maius
Old 09-10-2007, 03:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius
...detection of bad material at 3-5 meters is great, even an only oxidized nail or paper of cigarette's box!
Nobody can't judge since his inexperience.
Maybe the person who has the experience can win Carl's $25,000. 5 meters will work fine to win Carl's prize.

If you can find the hidden oxidized nail 7 times from 10 attempts, then you will return home with $25,000 USD for fiestas and mucha cerveza.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Guru

Hi J_P

You can win in natural conditions of long time buried metal sites, as battlefield or other old relic sites, but no under leonine conditions, yes under conditions dictated by nature of the phenomenom.

If you can find the hidden oxidized nail 7 times from 10 attempts, then you will return home with $25,000 USD for fiestas and mucha cerveza.

Best wishes,
J_P

Is not equal to plant NOW 10 oxidized nails than oxidized by natural corroded process for many years.

Best regards

Esteban
Old 09-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hi J_P

You can win in natural conditions of long time buried metal sites, as battlefield or other old relic sites, but no under leonine conditions, yes under conditions dictated by nature of the phenomenom.

Best wishes,
J_P

Is not equal to plant NOW 10 oxidized nails than oxidized by natural corroded process for many years.

Best regards

Esteban
Hi,

so you can never say if it works or not in controlled conditions:

Who has a test garden of >100 or >1000years old ? Who can build one with same conditions you say are needed ?

Answer is : NOBODY.

The only result of your assertions is that any controlled test cannot be made.
That leave the users the last way to test if an LRL work is actually buy it !

You have first buy one, then test... so if you find nothing the dealer could always say that maybe there isn't any ancient buried anything where you tested the unit.

Too easy money I think.

But which kind of oxidation has e.g. gold ??? Which kind of e.g. halo could give you a gold item ???

I never found any gold item that showed halo! Never. I have experiences of halo from copper, brass, silver, lead...of course iron... BUT NOT GOLD.

For me fact that LRLs-guys pretend that their toys work only with long-time-buried stuff means just that they cannot win any serious challenge or test, so they can't actually prove their toys are really working as claimed.

So, the customer has to belive what a website or a dealer say... with the obvious result of a lot of frauds be performed.

Anyone could claim fantastic results... then giving no proof and steal money from your pockets.

If I buy a metal detector... and it doesn't detect metals the factory/manifacturer must provide a new or repair for free during warranty terms. Tesoro, as example, gives life warranty to any new unit sold !
It's a big warranty for the customer, and a very serious approach to business.

But if I buy an LRL and then cannot test if it works in controlled conditions, how can I hope of see again my money or that even warranty, if any, will be respected by manifacturer ??? They can always say that I cannot say their unit doesn't work... cause I need to test at their conditions, that are another nonsense.

With a metal detector I need a penny to see if is detected or not. Not so easy demonstrate that an LRL doesn't work as claimed if have to follow nonsense directives.

Result will be always: I'll lose money.

That's why I'll never buy an LRL.

Best regards,
Max
Old 09-10-2007, 03:07 PM

Max wrote:

Who has a test garden of >100 or >1000years old ? Who can build one with same conditions you say are needed ?

If you read well, justly Esteban as independent experimenter go in inland, old sites, because he or nobody has virgin conditions, no removed soils, etc. This is clear for he and for all.

Max wrote:

But which kind of oxidation has e.g. gold ??? Which kind of e.g. halo could give you a gold item ???

Be truth! He told about oxidized ferrous objects, you're obscured for to discredite him to the eyes of other persons who read this thread!

But, If you don't know, percentage of copper or brass in gold can creates the necessary halo, maybe not in ancient pure gold.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
Max wrote:

If you read well, justly Esteban as independent experimenter go in inland, old sites, because he or nobody has virgin conditions, no removed soils, etc. This is clear for he and for all.

Max wrote:

Be truth! He told about oxidized ferrous objects, you're obscured for to discredite him to the eyes of other persons who read this thread!

But, If you don't know, percentage of copper or brass in gold can creates the necessary halo, maybe not in ancient pure gold.
Hi,
I've mounted the zahori, tested in a good location and found nothing: no just one beep !

Then switched on my bandidoII-clone and found in same few meters of soil 3 ancient items pieces/scraps that showed halo !

All stuff at few cm depth, and zahori failed miserably respect to a conventional MD.

Which other test I need ?

About iron...
So LRLs find just iron nails now ? Where is gold ? What we are talking about ?
You go for nails ?

Ancient gold impurities is another goodnight story... cause yes there are impurities... small maybe 0.1 %, of course: it was not electrolitic that that time...
but I NEVER FOUND ANY GOLD, ANCIENT OR MODERN THAT SHOWED HALO.

PURE BS.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-10-2007, 06:33 PM

Ancient gold impurities is another goodnight story... cause yes there are impurities... small maybe 0.1 %, of course: it was not electrolitic that that time...

Impurities? Who told about impurities? Gold 12 (50% gold + 50% other metal), 14 (60-40), 16 (67-33), 18 (75-25), 20 (84-16), 22 (92%-8%) has "impurities" introduced by man and his called alloys. These "impurities" can be copper, silver or bronze. So, can creates halo. But isn't necessary the halo, since the conductivity in the soil is very different. Halo is not only regarding alloys or non-alloys, impurities or non-impurities. Also deppend of the mineralization and the pH of the soil.

Best regards, Mr.

Nihil Roma Maius
Old 09-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Guru

Hi,
I've mounted the zahori, tested in a good location and found nothing: no just one beep !

The complicate version with excess of switches? No!!!

Best regards

Esteban
Old 09-11-2007, 12:17 AM

Talking Deja vu ?!

I am back from Lybia!
Long time no see (name calling)!
I see, nothing changed considering LRL subjects? Promoters stayed promoters despite so many proofs proving whole nonsence of this concept.
Sceptics are in majority but still overloudmouthed by minority of beleivers?!
Good!
Give me some time to read all posts and i'll continue where stopped in the past.

BTW; i was told story about crackpot who used (and still using) telephone cord rolled on the top of his head and that's how he lrl'in arround!
So, Hung please tell me are you familliar with this method? What do you think about this? Any chance to work? In case it is workable than we can use it as cheaper method to detect.....let's say coin at 70m distance...Why not?
Please answer me! Many thanks in advance!

See you soon! Regards!
Old 09-11-2007, 12:25 AM

Cool 5 kHz

The reason i am askin is 5kHz frequency. Crackpot is claiming; he is receiving signals from burried items using that cord on 5kHz frequency, so....must be some connection here?
Old 09-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max

Maybe wrong... There are hundreds of battlefields in the USA from the Civil War between North and South. These battlefields are full of metal buttons from uniforms, belt buckles, musket balls, cannon balls, gun parts and everything from year 1861 to 1865 that soldiers left behind in their camps and battlefields. Every year there is a major hunting competition with metal detectors to see who finds the most long-time buried metal things left from this war.

Anyone with a working LRL can come to these battlefields and find long time buried metal items same as people find them with metal detectors. If the LRL cannot find the buried metal items, then a person with a metal detector can come after him to find it and prove the LRL did not find it. -- Excellent method to test for finding things with a metal detector or with a LRL.

Click here to see some things found in this North-South hunt: http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post

Impurities? Who told about impurities? Gold 12 (50% gold + 50% other metal), 14 (60-40), 16 (67-33), 18 (75-25), 20 (84-16), 22 (92%-8%) has "impurities" introduced by man and his called alloys. These "impurities" can be copper, silver or bronze. So, can creates halo. But isn't necessary the halo, since the conductivity in the soil is very different. Halo is not only regarding alloys or non-alloys, impurities or non-impurities. Also deppend of the mineralization and the pH of the soil.

Best regards, Mr.

Nihil Roma Maius
Hi,
Now must be modern and in alloy with copper or other metals now ?
Not long time buried gold ?

What else ?

What new next time ?

Your LRL need also the receipt for payment ?

Or maybe the map of treasure !?

So your LRL cannot find long time buried (ancient) gold ONLY items ?

What a pile of BS... everyday you write here: few days before must be long time buried gold.... then after I say that gold doesn't show "halo"... it must be an alloy 50/50 !

As I said before... even requirements needed are a full nonsense, like devices are.

Kind regards Mr.,
Max
Old 09-11-2007, 05:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe wrong... There are hundreds of battlefields in the USA from the Civil War between North and South. These battlefields are full of metal buttons from uniforms, belt buckles, musket balls, cannon balls, gun parts and everything from year 1861 to 1865 that soldiers left behind in their camps and battlefields. Every year there is a major hunting competition with metal detectors to see who finds the most long-time buried metal things left from this war.

Anyone with a working LRL can come to these battlefields and find long time buried metal items same as people find them with metal detectors. If the LRL cannot find the buried metal items, then a person with a metal detector can come after him to find it and prove the LRL did not find it. -- Excellent method to test for finding things with a metal detector or with a LRL.

Click here to see some things found in this North-South hunt: http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...=1&sa=N&tab=wi

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi,
yes , of course I know.... but you have to use a metal detector like I've made to say there are some ancient targets there... after dug them.

You can, of course, like I've done... but you cannot "prepare" a controlled e.g. test grid, like in the challenge, cause you have to rely on unknown (supposed) natural phenomenon that generate a kind of signal LRL detect from long time buried stuff.

I mean... that no one "natural" target is repeatable , any target could be claimed different from another: they'll use that argumentation... e.g. local composition of soil to justify that LRL doesn't work there.

At the end, without a repeatable targets test pattern you cannot made any scientific test on their working.

If you'll say to LRL manifacturers or e.g. write a report on a TH magazine that a specific LRL doesn't work... cause then in same place a MD find objects instead.... the manifacturer could always say that THERE WEREN'T RIGHT CONDITIONS OR THAT YOU HAVEN'T USED THEIR LRL AS REQUIRED, adding nonsense to nonsense.

They don't say e.g. "our LRL-pistol detects ALWAYS a gold coin at 1mm from sensor"... BUT "MUST BE LONG TIME BURIED... MUST BE PRESENT ANOTHER METAL , so ALLOY(read above)..." etc etc etc
If you haven't a predefined and strict set of rules / specs for making a "test garden" any test you'll perform could be contestated by them for indefinite time (forever) and with any nonsense argumentation possible.

They'll always say that you are wrong and that their stuff work, AT THEIR (NONSENSE) CONDITIONS.

Quadro did the same thing with customers for years... untill, endly, sued by FBI and people convicted !

That's the problem. They could say whatever they want... and you could lost in space cause of an infinite number of nonsenses requirements.

You can do test for yourself, like I have done, and take your conclusions, but using by your hands and seeing with your eyes... BUT CANNOT WRITE A REPORT FOR NAIVES ON E.G. A MAGAZINE CAUSE THEY WILL CONTESTATE FOREVER YOUR METHOD, YOUR TESTFIELD, EVEN THE USE YOU MADE OF THEIR LRL... !

You can do with metal detectors... simple ! But their nonsense requirements for LRLs are impossible to be matched cause they continuosly find new... so it's impossible, at the end, follow them all.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 09-11-2007, 07:00 AM
Guru

You can argue all you want. but the fact is there exists a large collection of long time buried metal items at that location. Thus, it is not true " Who has a test garden of >100 or >1000years old ? Who can build one with same conditions you say are needed ?
Answer is : NOBODY.", because this existing collection of buried metal can be used as a test garden, just as I said.

Nest wishes,
J_P
Old 09-11-2007, 08:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
You can argue all you want. but the fact is there exists a large collection of long time buried metal items at that location. Thus, it is not true " Who has a test garden of >100 or >1000years old ? Who can build one with same conditions you say are needed ?
Answer is : NOBODY.", because this existing collection of buried metal can be used as a test garden, just as I said.

Nest wishes,
J_P
Hi,
I've tested one ancient location, with method you said.

Zahori doesn't work detecting ancient metals. Then after a conventional VLF MD detected them at few depth.

What I must conclude using that method ?

Zahori doesn't work detecting ancient buried metals !

That's it.

But then I see here other nonsense about filters and mods required!

As I've said... nonsense + other nonsense to explain why zahori doesn't detect metals, even ancient buried stuff.

BS.

For me is much more simple: doesn't work as claimed by LRL-dreamers.

But they'll never admit that... and will find some other nonsense story.

Kind regards,
Max