Old 11-10-2008, 06:27 PM
Guru

Read on private RS.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Fred,
Is this what you are referring to as BS?
If this is BS because it does not help to show how LRLs can find treasure or not, then maybe Esteban is posting some BS. I guess it is interesting to learn what profession of some forum members choose to support themselves and their family, but it truly does not explain the technical aspects of treasure hunting machines.

Of course, I am also am a forum member who often makes posts that do not relate to the technical aspects of treasure hunting machines, So my posts are often BS the same as Esteban's are. The bottom line is many posts in this forum do not relate to technical aspects of treasure hunting equipment. So should Esteban or me be banned from posting this BS? I don't really know. I suppose it is up to the moderator of the forum. From what I have seen, he has been very liberal, and has only stepped in when there were serious complaints to be dealt with. In a way, I like his policy because it gives everyone a chance to say what's on their mind without worrying that there are certain things that are not allowed to be said. The result of this policy has produced the hottest remote sensing forum on the planet. All of the other LRL forums I have seen with highly restrictive posting rules have long since become stagnant or died.

I suppose your way of dealing with BS posts is probably the best way... You laugh and makes jokes about them. Since the BS posts are not serious posts about technical details, then your replies do not need to be serious either. But what about the people who are seriously interested in knowing the technical details of remote sensing instruments? They can still find the information they are interested in, but after sifting through the 20% to 50% BS that does not relate to technical details. It is the price we pay for freedom to be able to post what's on our mind.

For those who have a better understanding of what are the motives behind these non-technical BS posts, You will recognize that most of these posts are driven by a general desire to find out what the truth is. When we see extraordinary claims made, it generally leads to laughter and a sense of disbelief unless there is some credible explanation that can make these claims believable. Thus we see posts made by people who laugh at claims of finding treasure with a calculator glued to an antenna that never seems to work for anyone except the few who make the claim. We also see posts laughing at things that are offered as proof that would not be accepted in any court on the planet as proof.

But where does all the passion come from to make these "BS" posts? Maybe it starts when somebody spends thousands of dollars they cannot afford for a treasure machine that does not work. These people have real proof in their hands. They know for certain they did not find treasure in the same places that a cheap metal detector found treasure. If an unfortunate person with this predicament reads extraordinary claims in the forum, I would expect it may raise some sad memories and stimulate some passion. Thus, we see some posts that go beyond the general desire to learn the truth about the remote sensing instruments, and into the area of passionate distaste for people who make these claims without any proof except their word and a few photos.

What makes it all worse is the schematics that have been posted to build remote sensing instruments are usually incomplete, or when built as shown, they result in an electronic contraption that once again does not locate treasures at long range for the people who build them. Doesn't it seem strange that these LRLs only seem to work for the people who designed them, and urge everyone to believe they really work?

I have to make one concession to the LRL proponents. Morgan, who has built a number of remote sensing instruments that he claims work very well, will be taking his LRLs to some places in the USA where there are long-time buried artifacts that can be used to demonstrate in front of witnesses from this forum. This is something that no other LRL proponent has ever permitted to happen. My congratulations go to Morgan for his success with LRLs and for his faith in his machines and willingness to demonstrate them.

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes, is strange that Morgan, I and many other persons wich uses it found treasures... Congratulations go to the users!
Old 11-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Qiaozhi, thanks by the "sincericide". Now is low, but can be much lower!
Yes - very funny!
But that wasn't how it was meant to be taken.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Guru

[quote=Esteban;81457]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
?? Not from me...

Could not find them making a search in rapidshare...

Really? i always thought you are a positive and smart man...[/quote]

Of course... In rapidshare a file can be stay 45 days in the site, except you pay for it. Music is another history. High demmand and many downloads means that the file can stay in site many days. The permanency of a file in this site deppend by the demmand in downloads (free mode), this is at more downloads, the file can stay many days, include a year.

Read:

Originally Posted by Esteban
I post a complete link of a video, I post other link for to see in photographic sequence of detection at total recovering of the item, links in rapidshare. If you don't see, I can repost.

Regards

Esteban
Hi Fred, hi all

Here the links with 2 sequences. This was maybe 2 years ago.

http://rapidshare.com/files/16312050...SIZES.zip.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/16312211...SIZES.zip.html

Select free user, wait the counter finish (maybe 45 seconds for pics) and download.

Video from you tube. You can see here how the plastic rod is used in a kind of electrostatic device, also used for to measure depth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJI5cvAKug

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Guru

[quote=Esteban;81510]
Quote:
Hi Fred, hi all
Here the links with 2 sequences. This was maybe 2 years ago.
Regards

Esteban
Hi Esteban,

Thank you for the files.
Don´t take me wrong , but i am not too entusiastic :
-The pictures are OK, but don´t show how the device work.
-The mineoro´s movie is obviously a fake.It would definitively dissuade me of buying such a detector, and anything from them, if it ever had this intention .
The beeping is not real, does not correspond to the movements of the operator, and worst , we can clearly see the grass has been carefully cut and put back on place before digging it again.

I would like to see a movie from you detecting something you didn´t dig out before, in an unexplored land.Don´t need to be a treasure
regards,
Fred.
Old 11-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Guru

With a video compressed as hell you were able to spot the 'grass cut'?!

Congratulations. You might be recruited to work at anti-terrorist secret services.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Congratulations. You might be recruited to work at anti-terrorist secret services.
Pretty obvious. i didn´t even needed to replay the video.
Are you the voice in the video?
Fred.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Guru

Default Mineoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

I was in Brazil twice,in Garopaba Mineoro...
I saw some of this demonstrations,realy become confused...
With Mineoro until now i dont get good results,but wath i know for some friends, device works with treasures,not small gold objects.
This filme with mineoro working,its obvious a fake,just to explain how device works with buried gold.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Guru

[quote=Fred;81512]
Quote:
Hi Esteban,

Thank you for the files.
Don´t take me wrong , but i am not too entusiastic :
-The pictures are OK, but don´t show how the device work.
-The mineoro´s movie is obviously a fake.It would definitively dissuade me of buying such a detector, and anything from them, if it ever had this intention .
The beeping is not real, does not correspond to the movements of the operator, and worst , we can clearly see the grass has been carefully cut and put back on place before digging it again.

I would like to see a movie from you detecting something you didn´t dig out before, in an unexplored land.Don´t need to be a treasure
regards,
Fred.
Hi Fred

I have the flv files I have downloaded. You need a program called flv player, free on internet, or other program that can show flv files. The beeping correspond to movement of operator, detection from distance is some critic sometimes, is in an only point, so when you move pistol appears not correspond. As you can see, on the target location it beeps correspond more. You can see how works the pistol.

This is not planted target. What stupid for to "plant" next to the concrete...

Any elegant well pasture is cuted occasionally... not theme of discusion here.

I post this because the people said that don't exist film or movie showing how works electronic LRL. Well, can exists conjetures about it... but here is!

Also I post the film made by Morgan with pistol in action.

The finds in sequences of pics are reals, maybe don't show how works pistol.

Next time I'll make a film, but is difficut to convince in any way!

Read the thread In Mexico (RS private), any in USA with real interest can contact for to see and for to film. This is easier than to travel to the United States fo to show it exclusively. Is easier than a person in USA move to Mexico than a person in South America move to USA. And you can save your pocket (US$ 25,000).

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-13-2008, 01:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I was in Brazil twice,in Garopaba Mineoro...
I saw some of this demonstrations,realy become confused...
With Mineoro until now i dont get good results,but wath i know for some friends, device works with treasures,not small gold objects.
This filme with mineoro working,its obvious a fake,just to explain how device works with buried gold.
Yes, your friend found a treasure with it...

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban,
You will loose your credibility by defending such a video...it may represent the truth (tecnhically speaking), but it is not the real thing.We can "feel" it immediatly,but if you want evidences they are easy to see, but long to explain.
The more obvious about beeping is the lack of voices and ambiant noise (like the strong wind) , but very clear and loud beeping from a devince pointing away from the camera.
So as i said, it is not a real video, and not from you...
Regards,
Fred.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban,
You will loose your credibility by defending such a video...it may represent the truth (tecnhically speaking), but it is not the real thing.We can "feel" it immediatly,but if you want evidences they are easy to see, but long to explain.
The more obvious about beeping is the lack of voices and ambiant noise (like the strong wind) , but very clear and loud beeping from a devince pointing away from the camera.
So as i said, it is not a real video, and not from you...
Regards,
Fred.
Hi Fred

Is a real video and not the real format. Yesterday, I convert a video with a X program and suffers alteration in video and audio by the converter. Evident, the flv format is not the real. By the mark in starts of film appears as VHS and converted in another format. So, original VHS was converted to mpg or mpge or avi and later in flv compressed files or directly in flv.

Also I found items with the old discontinued 205.

The most don't believe in any theme about electronic LRL, so, I can't loose credibility.

Read this text

que tal migue que modelo de mineoro tienes yo tengo el 210PDC es un poco atrasado pero buen detector aunquye dejame decirte que no tienen el alcance que dicen los fabricantes almenos que te vallas al decierto o la montaña no se copmo lo estes usando pero si quieres contactarme y decirme que modelo tienes y vemos en que te puedo orientar sale que stes bien y un saludo a todos en el foro

How do you do Migue? Wich model of Mineoro do you have? I have the 210PDC (PDC 210), is some old, but good. Leave me explain that doesn't have the distance said by the constructors, except in zone of deserts of mountains. Don't know how you use it, but if you want contact me and tell me wich model do you have, I'll see in what I can help you. Wishes you'll be fine and regards to all in forum.

Read in the thread (in Spanish)

Tengo un detector Mineoro deseo compartir experiencias.

http://groups.msn.com/buscadoresdete...90865786321334

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 11-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Fred

Is a real video and not the real format.

The most don't believe in any theme about electronic LRL, so, I can't loose credibility.
Esteban
Esteban,
I am not talking about the format, but about the content.You know what i mean...And some don´t believe in LRL but believe in you ...
Fred.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Fred

Is a real video and not the real format. Yesterday, I convert a video with a X program and suffers alteration in video and audio by the converter. Evident, the flv format is not the real. By the mark in starts of film appears as VHS and converted in another format. So, original VHS was converted to mpg or mpge or avi and later in flv compressed files or directly in flv.
Maybe you could make a new video, and don't try to convert to another format. Then there won't be any dispute about the picture and sound being out of sync, or even altered.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Esteban,
I am not talking about the format, but about the content.You know what i mean...And some don´t believe in LRL but believe in you ...
Fred.
Very strange!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:41 AM

Hi Morgan,
can I use copper tube instead of aluminium, as big antenna?
Old 05-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Guru

Default BFO +ENERGY FIELD LOCATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanZero View Post
Hi Morgan,
can I use copper tube instead of aluminium, as big antenna?
Yes,and no need so big size,better more small square antenna.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Yes,and no need so big size,better more small square antenna.
Thanks!!
Old 05-15-2009, 05:22 AM
Guru

Hi.
Yesterday i made some tests with my PD only for lrl. I found a place where i take random beeps. This place is about 3x3 m or 4x4m. Beeps are not continued so i cant understand where is the center of the object (if it is something buried). Also when i take 2 or 3 beeps then it stop to beep. I go a little behind and again front and i take again the beeps. There is not any electric power line near 300m. So can anyone to tell me how i will find the center of the object or this PD work as this. Also maybe to be something else phenomenon that i dont know
Regards
Old 05-15-2009, 05:43 AM
Guru

Try this...
Sift every bucket of soil that you excavate through a screen.
When you find the treasure, then you will know where the center is.

(Actually, there are probably other effects of the phenomenon that you can use to find the center. The strategy used by some treasure hunters is to use the LRL to find a general location, then use another instrument to find the center. The other instrument may be anything from a conventional metal detector to additional appliances that are added to the LRL for pinpointing purposes. I will try to describe this in more detail when I make my post about "long time buried metals". Maybe other LRL experimenters will explain their methods for pinpointing to help with this question).

Best wishes,
J_P
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2009, 10:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Try this...
Sift every bucket of soil that you excavate through a screen.
When you find the treasure, then you will know where the center is.

(Actually, there are probably other effects of the phenomenon that you can use to find the center. The strategy used by some treasure hunters is to use the LRL to find a general location, then use another instrument to find the center. The other instrument may be anything from a conventional metal detector to additional appliances that are added to the LRL for pinpointing purposes. I will try to describe this in more detail when I make my post about "long time buried metals". Maybe other LRL experimenters will explain their methods for pinpointing to help with this question).

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P
Yes it is common strategy to use the LRL to find a general location and then to use another instrument to find the center, but in my case the PD don't locate the signal from long distance. There is a square 3 or 4 meters where it gives some random beeps when i move the PD.
Today i will try again it.
Regards
Old 05-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Try this...
The strategy used by some treasure hunters is to use the LRL to find a general location, then use another instrument to find the center. The other instrument may be anything from a conventional metal detector to additional appliances that are added to the LRL for pinpointing purposes.

Best wishes,
J_P
Generally, they use metal detectors, but their kit could include anything in the way of "conventional instrumentation" including ordinary probe rods. In most instances, the area being covered has two important attributes. 1) it could be hundreds of square feet in size, and 2) it is always in known target producing areas. Naturally, the "conventional" search is carried out until some sort of target is unearthed that "might" qualify as the target that the LRL indicated or was drawn to.

Once "a" target is found, the anecdotal accounting of the entire process lends total credit to the LRL, and there is no mention of the other instrumentation that was utilized to actually make the find.

This is exactly why any formal testing of an LRL instrument is ONLY valid when it is tested in a d-b protocol and totally without the aid of any other type of locating instrumentation or procedures. Any other testing protocol is a purely a waste of time and energy.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi J_P
Yes it is common strategy to use the LRL to find a general location and then to use another instrument to find the center, but in my case the PD don't locate the signal from long distance. There is a square 3 or 4 meters where it gives some random beeps when i move the PD.
Today i will try again it.
Regards
Hi,
uhm...ok... power lines at at least 300meters, fine.
What about other noise surces ? Maybe you don't know about them.

Let me explain.... if you have an e.g. pipeline under your feet you can have noise too...

Why ? Often pipelines (buried in soil) have wires around that are employed for diagnostic of faults... for corrosion prevention (e.g. some uses direct currents to polarize the pipes) etc

Are you sure you're not above a pipeline ?

You maybe be surprised that you get signals just in a 3x3 or 4x4 meters area... but must know sometimes there are reliefs in that buried structures like inspection or commutation chambers etc above the usual level of pipeline, but always buried.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
Yesterday i made some tests with my PD only for lrl. I found a place where i take random beeps. This place is about 3x3 m or 4x4m. Beeps are not continued so i cant understand where is the center of the object (if it is something buried). Also when i take 2 or 3 beeps then it stop to beep. I go a little behind and again front and i take again the beeps. There is not any electric power line near 300m. So can anyone to tell me how i will find the center of the object or this PD work as this. Also maybe to be something else phenomenon that i dont know
Regards
First of all,you should mark the place N,S,E,W just to see dimention of this electromagnetic field. If you search from South,you are more near the taget becouse Energy project more long to Nort.
Enter with PD inside the E. field,with only Omega working ,search near the ground,but if not find nothing you should try Powerfull MD,thats for sure you will find the target who cause PD signals .
Old 05-15-2009, 10:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
... If you search from South,you are more near the taget becouse Energy project more long to Nort.
This is intersting Morgan, did you notice this many (every?) times and can you tell how important is this effect ? i mean how many % more detection range to North?
regards,
Fred.