LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-05-2014, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Last year i have a mail by seden if is possible drawing a PD only for gold.
This is a point very interest for me and ofcourse i try find solution for this.
For experiments i use my real clone alonsoPD with full modifications (for example change MD section with other circuit stability), build a new sensor via lathe and laser cutter.
After two months study and build many-many prototypes sensors, i think find solution. The big problem again is calibration all together. In this case i use other way for find delicate for all work together.
Joke !!! i know very well what i need for calibration and all steps for fine tune, but in practice after three days without results, i find solution (very difficult)

Please look video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1alv...ature=youtu.be
This is not dream, but real. No ground or sky effects. No detections earth lines
The unit is very-very stability and silence for other metals.
Interest is PD work without motion or very-very slow motion
enjoy

Congratulations Andreas for your project, the new modification is in the RX or TX, I'm working with a LED transmitter but has not given me good results, such as a magnet detects 30cm.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
Congratulations Andreas for your project, the new modification is in the RX or TX, I'm working with a LED transmitter but has not given me good results, such as a magnet detects 30cm.
Thank you for your wishes.
Modifications has all circuits. In practice don't need calibration by electronics via potentiometers alarm windows etc, but calibration via tune every new searching place. I need a final big test 15 august (of course with video), before i am sure for stability this unit.
Of course need more experiments for find minimum buried time a sample for detection.
I know PD can detect three very small gold-ring and a gold coin two months old buried, but is not enough
Notes here.
I understand now , why some members (top engineers for me) cannot build one. Here we have a mix electronic and cad with critical setting all together.
Please look again video. My prototype has many external mechanics regulators for find best points in practice
I understand now why never build a real clone by members. Sometime i believe the original PD has not a perfect calibration, because with hands and a electronic lab cannot make this.
Αbout detecting magnet. This is not really criterion, because a perfect calibration PD has low SENSITIVITY for all external sources
The second half august. I send prototypes for full testing other countries.
If they have success, this is a first real world long range detector only for gold.
best regards
Old 08-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Guru

Hi Andreas

Very good work, I followed another path for my LRL and I do not have many opportunities to tune only the gold, I have already changed the internal oscillator frequency from 3 to 10Mhz without appreciable changes. But I have a question, are you sure that the revelation of gold is only a general decrease in sensitivity as the gold emits a signal of greater intensity than other metals?

Best Regards
Old 08-05-2014, 11:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi Andreas

But I have a question, are you sure that the revelation of gold is only a general decrease in sensitivity as the gold emits a signal of greater intensity than other metals?

Best Regards
Hi Franco
Thank you very much
Negative! gold don't emits a greater signal. I am sure now, this signal is lowest, But if i understand well, we have here a "tuning fork" in a very small range band frequency.
In practice, my PD have not low sensitivity, but reject all no interesting bands via a strange filter design by me.
I know well all members try find a formula with experiments to false or not false.
But here need more. The time is near after ten days i can know more.
best regards
Old 08-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Guru

Hi Andreas

If I understand correctly your filter passes only the "phenomenon" generated by gold. Do you think your filter also works with other types of lrl? For example my LRL? I have tried different filters on my LRL placed between the antenna and the input of lrl, I tried different types of diodes, silicon, germanium (even the old style contact tip called a cat's whisker) and also the Schottky type, I also tried various capacity capacitors in series with the antenna but I had no results. Surely you have made a breakthrough in the understanding of the phenomenon.

Best Regards
Old 08-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Guru

If I understand correctly your filter passes only the "phenomenon" generated by gold.

Correct, but i need more time , before i am sure. In this case i have program send prototypes other countries for more experiments

Do you think your filter also works with other types of lrl?

I don't know. Logical don't work. LRL with passive receiver cannot use this method, but later i try.. maybe i find solution if is possible

For example my LRL? I have tried different filters on my LRL placed between the antenna and the input of lrl, I tried different types of diodes, silicon, germanium (even the old style contact tip called a cat's whisker) and also the Schottky type, I also tried various capacity capacitors in series with the antenna but I had no results.

Correct . As i write last posts, we have a mix electronics and mechanics design. Critical is micro setting dimensions. For example +/- 0,01mm.

Surely you have made a breakthrough in the understanding of the phenomenon.

Interesting for me is... phenomenon work with full discrimination. Sometimes i think ... this is a dream. Sometimes i think .. my eyes "see" false results. In this case i play again video and i try find my false. I have "lost my sleep" before i make a final test date 15 august for sure.
best regards
Old 08-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Guru

Hi Andreas

Should know something more about the "phenomenon" in order to distinguish gold from other metals. I also spent a lot of time to try to learn more. Since the phenomenon is revealed by Lrls that work with different principles you may think that it is acting on "broadband", that his energy has magnetic properties, electrical and optical properties, or perhaps more. Which known energy has these features? You talk about micro setting dimensions and this suggests to microwaves and infrared, and also to radioactive isotopes. On the other hand the low frequencies of operation of Lrls suggest also to a low-frequency component of the phenomenon. The isotopes gun of Dr. Bickel was based on the principle that the metals buried many years emitt isotopes that can be detected at a distance. Maybe he was talking about isotopes because he did not know or did not want to reveal the nature of the phenomenon. His instrument was very similar to a magnetometer and could be used by an aircraft in flight, so it was very sensitive. Moreover, each metal has an emission of isotopes that is different from the other metals, it is a sort of signature that allows to discriminate eg gold from other metals. If this is true it is no doubt that even a LRL can do the same thing.

Best Regards
Old 08-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Guru

My friend Andreas.
I believe that what you have done was building a mechanical filter nulling adjustment to position the ferrite in a similar way the front loop RX coil is required, to avoid ferrous metals in relation to the omega TX coil. Tough this might work at some extent and reject ferrous and some non ferrous metals, if you do not employ an added bias filtering specific for gold, it will be very hard for you to eliminate silver, copper or bronze. This mechanical adjustment of ferrite is a primitive way of selecting only gold, when a much better and hassle free procedure is to electronically 'trap' its 'magnetic signature', if you know what I mean.
Also, since a LRL is to be taken in the field under hard conditions and subject to bumps, a mechanical adjustment of key components might well get ruined very easily.

My schedule is still too tight but I hope soon I will be able to show here the couple of devices I have been developing including the MX8, with a kind of technology I still have not seen in any LRL so far.
Cheers.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

.... a much better and hassle free procedure is to electronically 'trap' its 'magnetic signature', if you know what I mean.
Do you know what you mean?
Old 08-05-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Hi Andreas

Should know something more about the "phenomenon" in order to distinguish gold from other metals. I also spent a lot of time to try to learn more. Since the phenomenon is revealed by Lrls that work with different principles you may think that it is acting on "broadband", that his energy has magnetic properties, electrical and optical properties, or perhaps more. Which known energy has these features? You talk about micro setting dimensions and this suggests to microwaves and infrared, and also to radioactive isotopes. On the other hand the low frequencies of operation of Lrls suggest also to a low-frequency component of the phenomenon. The isotopes gun of Dr. Bickel was based on the principle that the metals buried many years emitt isotopes that can be detected at a distance. Maybe he was talking about isotopes because he did not know or did not want to reveal the nature of the phenomenon. His instrument was very similar to a magnetometer and could be used by an aircraft in flight, so it was very sensitive. Moreover, each metal has an emission of isotopes that is different from the other metals, it is a sort of signature that allows to discriminate eg gold from other metals. If this is true it is no doubt that even a LRL can do the same thing.

Best Regards
Hi Franco,
according to some old posts, here in this forum, the "isotopes gun of Dr. Bickel" , was a very sensitive gamma spectrometer, which is a well known instrument.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
My friend Andreas.
I believe that what you have...... LRL so far.
Cheers.
Hi Hung
Nice to see you
it will be very hard for you to eliminate silver, copper or bronze.
Please look again video. I have not signals from silver,copper or bronze. You must be sure, before buried gold rings and gold coins i buried some foils from silver and many scraps from copper and bronze. I make a real test place with all parasitics and scraps and of course very near 220V ac camples
... is a primitive way of selecting only gold,
Of course you are correct. The best way is hot-glue as we can see inside orginal PD by Alonso. In this case use lathe , lazer, cad ,pcb program are primitive
when a much better and hassle free procedure is to electronically 'trap' its 'magnetic signature', if you know what I mean.
Few years ago try esteban with this. I think there is a better way
Also, since a LRL is to be taken in the field under hard conditions and subject to bumps, a mechanical adjustment of key components might well get ruined very easily.

About this you must be sure i solved 100%
best regards
Old 08-05-2014, 07:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Andreas

Best Regards
Hi Franco
You are confused (please this is not attack your person, but a opinion, because you try strong about LRL detection). It's simple, but i cannot publish more. Please open mind remove all about electronics and maybe you find solution.
Please read wikirota, there are interesting threards about buried metal.
Only one you are correct 100% the solution is microwave or IR fasma
Old 08-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Guru

Hi Andreas

It's very interesting the work of Louis Rota, thankyou.
Old 08-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Andreas

It's very interesting the work of Louis Rota, thankyou.
It's my pleasure.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Guru

The second video, for those who study the phenomenon and they trying to build a detector for gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RpZ...u.βε
Interestingly, PD if calibration precisely for the detection of gold, cannot detected a magnet more than 10 cm distance and are not affected by any transmission frequency
Best regards
Old 08-18-2014, 09:50 AM
Guru

Hi Andreas
It 's very interesting especially the revelation of the gold bracelet to more than 1m or 2m. This means that the "phenomenon" is also active for gold that is not underground. Also in this case the sensitivity is greater in the direction south north?

Best Regards
Old 08-18-2014, 01:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
The second video, for those who study the phenomenon and they trying to build a detector for gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RpZ...u.βε
Interestingly, PD if calibration precisely for the detection of gold, cannot detected a magnet more than 10 cm distance and are not affected by any transmission frequency
Best regards
very good dear andreas
Congratulations
Old 08-18-2014, 03:12 PM

Does it find gold in metal box?
Old 08-18-2014, 06:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Andreas
It 's very interesting especially the revelation of the gold bracelet to more than 1m or 2m. This means that the "phenomenon" is also active for gold that is not underground. Also in this case the sensitivity is greater in the direction south north?

Best Regards
Best direction is north-south.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustefa ubram View Post
very good dear andreas
Congratulations
Thank you. Need more time and extra modification before is ready
Old 08-18-2014, 07:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozanmelih View Post
Does it find gold in metal box?
I believe cannot find gold in a metal box, but if.... the box is destroyed from humidity etc maybe is possible, because gold has a contact with ground. We will know in the future by the users if this is likely
regards
Old 08-18-2014, 07:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you. Need more time and extra modification before is ready
dear andreas
I wish you success .
Old 08-19-2014, 12:08 AM

Quote:
I believe cannot find gold in a metal box, but if.... the box is destroyed from humidity etc maybe is possible, because gold has a contact with ground. We will know in the future by the users if this is likely
regards
Dear Andrea hι
Do you think deserves to construct the PD;
Is it difficult to work it?
ευχαριστώ
Old 08-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Guru

Yes deserves, but it's very difficult. Original by Alonso is the base, but calibrate together all is difference.
I explain more. My first results and experiments i "see", few years ago, before build the first real clone and publish here. If you remember i publish here ,my first posts this thread "....i am sure this is clone and later i start experiments outside lab..." but my firsts experiments outside all setting positions don't work and PD need again calibration, the other place need again calibration and again and ....etc etc. In practice we have a unit with other setup for all places and don't erase magnetic lines by earth. Now this problem solved.
My opinion original PD is best of best LRL for all old buried metals without discrimination, but all steps for perfect calibration need long time and ofcourse you know well what do you want about calibration. Maybe this is the true "why never this PD start mass production" by first designer if is Alonso.
Modifications for Gold is other. Need filters, ferrite with special specification etc etc
Now about some amateurs for example our country they say "i build it and work and i find gold etc etc...." i believe fantasy is perfect for ....mind
It's easy with standard steps-calibration on place by user
Να εισαι καλα
Old 08-19-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Yes deserves, but it's very difficult. Original by Alonso is the base, but calibrate together all is difference.
I explain more. My first results and experiments i "see", few years ago, before build the first real clone and publish here. If you remember i publish here ,my first posts this thread "....i am sure this is clone and later i start experiments outside lab..." but my firsts experiments outside all setting positions don't work and PD need again calibration, the other place need again calibration and again and ....etc etc. In practice we have a unit with other setup for all places and don't erase magnetic lines by earth. Now this problem solved.
My opinion original PD is best of best LRL for all old buried metals without discrimination, but all steps for perfect calibration need long time and ofcourse you know well what do you want about calibration. Maybe this is the true "why never this PD start mass production" by first designer if is Alonso.
Modifications for Gold is other. Need filters, ferrite with special specification etc etc
Now about some amateurs for example our country they say "i build it and work and i find gold etc etc...." i believe fantasy is perfect for ....mind
It's easy with standard steps-calibration on place by user
Να εισαι καλα
Thank you very much for your answer and your time.
We believe that the FG80 or FG90 not work in relation to the PD?
A talking about the same manufacturer.
thanks.