LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 08-18-2017, 09:48 PM

Hallo Franko, from sensor stage I have 6,9 v. Is it good idea to remove all three 1p capacitators to decrease the voltage? When I touch the antenna voltage increase. In display stage I have problem, only one led is on and it's going on off only with use of 22k potentiometer. When R16 is not attached the led is off.
Old 08-19-2017, 08:34 AM

Now is ok. I put twisted wire of place at three 1p capacitors and now buy cutting it step by step I have around 5,5v at out of sensor stage. Now my problem is that when I touch the antenna voltage goes up.

https://image.ibb.co/cG7n6k/IMG_20170819_103023.jpg
Old 08-19-2017, 10:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligula View Post
Now is ok. I put twisted wire of place at three 1p capacitors and now buy cutting it step by step I have around 5,5v at out of sensor stage. Now my problem is that when I touch the antenna voltage goes up.

https://image.ibb.co/cG7n6k/IMG_20170819_103023.jpg
Twisted wire instead of capacitors it's a good idea to reduce capacitance. As regards antenna test I already said that the important thing is that the DC output decreases or increases, that's there is a change, by performing that we are sure that all the sensor stage is ok. The only true test is in the test field.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Twisted wire instead of capacitors it's a good idea to reduce capacitance. As regards antenna test I already said that the important thing is that the DC output decreases or increases, that's there is a change, by performing that we are sure that all the sensor stage is ok. The only true test is in the test field.
Yes, sometimes it increase and sometimes it decreases. Now I'm not able to test it in open environment.until I'll not put in the box. It's very sensitive device. Does it good idea the 22k potentiometer to replace with 10 k? I think it has big value.I'll read again all thread to see where maybe I make mistakes. Thanks Franco.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, sometimes it increase and sometimes it decreases. Now I'm not able to test it in open environment.until I'll not put in the box. It's very sensitive device. Does it good idea the 22k potentiometer to replace with 10 k? I think it has big value.I'll read again all thread to see where maybe I make mistakes. Thanks Franco.
I think 22K or 10K it's the same thing. There is still a test that you can do, ie increase the gain until the compass effect appears and this is another proof of good functioning. Obviously, this does not guarantee that it also reveals the phenomenon.
Old 08-19-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
I think 22K or 10K it's the same thing. There is still a test that you can do, ie increase the gain until the compass effect appears and this is another proof of good functioning. Obviously, this does not guarantee that it also reveals the phenomenon.
I need to make field tests, but for that I'll need some time. I'm discovering something new about this device vith every new attempt to adjust it
Old 08-19-2017, 03:56 PM

HI FRANCO
I built a Franco circuit, but my circuit operates in the opposite case, when I touch the antenna, the LED turns on. My CIRCUIT has a lot of sensitivity to the ground, wall, and other objects. What is the problem?
Old 08-19-2017, 04:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milad.salsa View Post
HI FRANCO
I built a Franco circuit, but my circuit operates in the opposite case, when I touch the antenna, the LED turns on. My CIRCUIT has a lot of sensitivity to the ground, wall, and other objects. What is the problem?
Look at post #1659, as regards sensitivity to ground, wall I think that the gain is too big.
You must reduce gain in display stage.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:10 PM

It is only the role of radio, such as mobile phone radiation, EDM reaction, for metal, even if you are buried for a thousand years, it is no wireless magnetic field radiation, so it is impossible to have any reaction to the metal, in the wild, Due to the role of the Earth's magnetic field, so that the reaction of the machine, people mistakenly think that is a reaction to the metal, in fact, no one with it really found the metal
Old 08-24-2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
It is only the role of radio, such as mobile phone radiation, EDM reaction, for metal, even if you are buried for a thousand years, it is no wireless magnetic field radiation, so it is impossible to have any reaction to the metal, in the wild, Due to the role of the Earth's magnetic field, so that the reaction of the machine, people mistakenly think that is a reaction to the metal, in fact, no one with it really found the metal
Maybe yes, maybe no, the truth is one but only few it know
Old 08-29-2017, 08:33 PM

Franco, way when I put it in point of balance it's burning my 22k potentiometer?

Its ok, I think I found the problem

Difference in pot legs
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2017, 04:01 AM
Guru

This lrl by itself does not reveal the phenomenon! Have to put transmitter....
Old 08-30-2017, 09:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
This lrl by itself does not reveal the phenomenon! Have to put transmitter....
In my opinion, it is not necessary to add a transmitter, my lrl is of the passive type (as I think the other ones too). I think it's better to find another frequency to tune the input circuit. Another important thing is that you need to adjust the gain to the point where the compass effect appears and then decrease it until the compass effect disappears. You can also try to stretch the antenna up to 60 or 80 cm and move in the south / north direction. It should also be remembered that the metals buried for a few months emit the phenomenon in a small way compared to metals buried by tens or hundreds of years.

Best Regards
Old 08-30-2017, 02:22 PM

I made today field test. I have buried 0,1 gram pure gold around 4 years. But on my test filed there ara a lot of other metal buried like copper, iron, buried burned nails and other junk from building the house. So I catch signal with one led when I go to gold, but I'm catching and meny other signals from junk. I went to the nwar mountain and there is more stablile. Still I'm in learning phase, my device is not packed yet, so with picture or video I'll come in near future. It's best working when I walk from west to east. Franco, I'm waiting for your opinion.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
I made today field test. I have buried 0,1 gram pure gold around 4 years. But on my test filed there ara a lot of other metal buried like copper, iron, buried burned nails and other junk from building the house. So I catch signal with one led when I go to gold, but I'm catching and meny other signals from junk. I went to the nwar mountain and there is more stablile. Still I'm in learning phase, my device is not packed yet, so with picture or video I'll come in near future. It's best working when I walk from west to east. Franco, I'm waiting for your opinion.
Also in my trial field there were many buried metals and the tests were really frustrating and the best thing is to go on open and unknowed terrain. It seems impossible to me that the best workink is from west to east. Since the lrl is a high gain instrument, it is necessary to have an accurate mounting (without flying wires). It is also useful to have a handle of 25 - 30 cm to hold your hand far enough away from lrl. Another thing that can happen when setting the threshold is that the hand affects this setting so that by moving the hand the threshold changes. Then this adjustment must be made taking into account this inconvenience.
Old 08-30-2017, 03:53 PM

For now my device is little funny until I'll colect all parts. I don't have problem with touching pots. I tried in two opposite place s in my country and I think it's best working from west to east, I don't know why. My plan is when I'll complete it to go to places where I have information for buried big targets to see does I'll get strong signal

https://image.ibb.co/e83ap5/IMG_20170830_174501.jpg
Old 08-30-2017, 04:00 PM

Only metal detectors will react to metal
Old 08-30-2017, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Only metal detectors will react to metal
If you say so...
Old 08-30-2017, 04:12 PM

In fact, this is not a reaction to metal, it is only the response to the Earth's magnetic field, many people misunderstood
Old 08-30-2017, 04:15 PM

Metal detector can be useful in finishing stage, but it's not necessary. If go hunting for cions, nails or beer cups its ok, but for my intereses no.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:16 PM

kaligula,you email
Old 08-30-2017, 04:51 PM

Lrl are deceptive trick,
Old 08-30-2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:
kaligula,you email
Please discuss here, I believe that lrl work or maybe I want to live with illusions. I'll repeat it's hobby for me and it's makes me feel better. I'm not throwing big money for devices, everything what I believe that has sense im making it by myself. And reading, and reading, and trying, and trying.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Please discuss here, I believe that lrl work or maybe I want to live with illusions. I'll repeat it's hobby for me and it's makes me feel better. I'm not throwing big money for devices, everything what I believe that has sense im making it by myself. And reading, and reading, and trying, and trying.
I fully agree with you. In the first years of participation in this forum I did not get any positive results, I only found out the reality of the compass effect and this convinced me that there was a phenomenon related to the terrestrial magnetic field in some way but that was and is still unknown to the official science . I am inclined to think that it is the solar wind that interacts with electrochemical phenomena occurring in buried metals. It remains a mystery to me that my lrl does not work in all countries, indeed in the same country some work and others do not. The only explanation that comes to mind is an incorrect implementation and development, since it is enough to diminish the gain (even slightly) to lose the phenomenon especially when it comes to metals buried recently.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:25 PM

My new toy, this is Johnny Walker, for sensing initiall signals
https://image.ibb.co/jvjXOa/15042795235541692276845.jpg
Attached Images