LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-24-2017, 10:25 AM
Guru

In my country it is said that there are none so deaf as those who will not hear. As I have said many times I have no economic interest or otherwise in this project. I believe that the purpose of this forum is to share ideas and projects. This LRL derived from an RF sniffer that went into self-oscillation. I realized that it was acting as a LRL and then I improved by adding one oscillator stage and eliminating the self-oscillation, too critical to be realized. By members of this forum I expect constructive criticism, that is, "I have made your LRL but I can not make it work," or "in the laboratory all the tests are positive, but on the ground gives no signal." All such members have always responded, often privately, but I will not answer who denies the operation in advance without having built the LRL. Fortunately there are several members who were able to see that my LRL really works and that have already confirmed.
Old 01-24-2017, 12:08 PM

You lie to people around the world, but you again not being lied to, because the video is not on the reaction of the metal, the somebody else lied to you also believe that
Old 01-24-2017, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
You lie to people around the world, but you again not being lied to, because the video is not on the reaction of the metal, the somebody else lied to you also believe that
hi liudengyuand

i dont understand what's your problem

i ask you:is other lrl(pd,gold gun,...) working every where of the world.

absolutely not

this man share his lrl and support members for three years
i say this lrl working only you must adjust L and c10 for your local area

i suggest you look at iranian felezjoo forums

they have developed this lrl very good

i can only say:thank you very much MR FRANCO
Old 01-24-2017, 11:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
In my country it is said that there are none so deaf as those who will not hear. As I have said many times I have no economic interest or otherwise in this project. I believe that the purpose of this forum is to share ideas and projects. This LRL derived from an RF sniffer that went into self-oscillation. I realized that it was acting as a LRL and then I improved by adding one oscillator stage and eliminating the self-oscillation, too critical to be realized. By members of this forum I expect constructive criticism, that is, "I have made your LRL but I can not make it work," or "in the laboratory all the tests are positive, but on the ground gives no signal." All such members have always responded, often privately, but I will not answer who denies the operation in advance without having built the LRL. Fortunately there are several members who were able to see that my LRL really works and that have already confirmed.
Yo are totally right
Thank you FrancoItaly
and this is your LRL and work well.

Thank you so much for this project
Attached Images

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-24-2017, 11:59 PM
Guru

Thank you Franco
Attached Images

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-25-2017, 09:59 AM
Guru

Hi Nicolas and Zakari,

thanks for your words.
Old 01-25-2017, 04:19 PM

liudengyuand ,Mike(Mont)

Tell us what is your problem we and Mr franco we want to waste our time, we are off topic and from another planet what is your problem ??
Finally, tell us how many cents you receive from companies that produce garbage and not metal detectors.
Mr FrancoItaly ,
thank you so much
Old 01-25-2017, 04:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan

I'm convinced that all the Lrl are passive receiver and they reveal only near oneself. My Lrl reveals change in internal oscillation by stylus antenna as input and your lrl reveals change in an external field at 77Khz (I suppose for radiocontrolled clocks) that is "modulated" by the phenomenon. For that are possible many solutions to build a Lrl and the key to boost a Lrl it would be to amplify directly the phenomenon.

Best Regards
Yes. Big question is, what in fact such phenomenon is.

Is it self-deception or self-illusion or both?
Old 01-25-2017, 05:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouiarabe View Post
liudengyuand ,Mike(Mont)

Tell us what is your problem we and Mr franco we want to waste our time, we are off topic and from another planet what is your problem ??
Finally, tell us how many cents you receive from companies that produce garbage and not metal detectors.
Mr FrancoItaly ,
thank you so much
I beg your pardon. I have nothing against FrancoItaly. Yeah, I WISH I was getting some money from anybody right now. Not the case. Never has been. All I can say is this is some misunderstanding on your part. Yes, I voiced my opinion that I don't think the Pistol type locators are right. i don't harass anyone over it and i don't like to see other people being harassed. that's why i made the posts. As I said, no one listens anyway. Have a good day.

As for the TOTeM, I have tried to find some salvation for this doomed project. Nobody will respond to my posts. Yeah, I guess I did say don't waste your time on trying to fix it. Really, most of these projects have some similarity to the Gold Gun. At least from the passive mode. I don't evn know much about the newer model, think there is a transmitter, but don't recall ever seeing it. If you recall a while back i posted about using an SID receiver. I even built a large receiver coil. I'm pretty much inept in the electronics knowledge. Probably would have worked with the right filters. I don't know.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I beg your pardon. I have nothing against FrancoItaly. Yeah, I WISH I was getting some money from anybody right now. Not the case. Never has been. All I can say is this is some misunderstanding on your part. Yes, I voiced my opinion that I don't think the Pistol type locators are right. i don't harass anyone over it and i don't like to see other people being harassed. that's why i made the posts. As I said, no one listens anyway. Have a good day.

As for the TOTeM, I have tried to find some salvation for this doomed project. Nobody will respond to my posts. Yeah, I guess I did say don't waste your time on trying to fix it. Really, most of these projects have some similarity to the Gold Gun. At least from the passive mode. I don't evn know much about the newer model, think there is a transmitter, but don't recall ever seeing it. If you recall a while back i posted about using an SID receiver. I even built a large receiver coil. I'm pretty much inept in the electronics knowledge. Probably would have worked with the right filters. I don't know.

Hello

First please excuse me for being a hard one with you.
Concerning the subject of the gold locator you must know that the majority of the devices are similar and that most of the schemas in the various forums are basic prinsipes because each has its little secret. The only ones who did not hide anything are Mr Nicolas and Mr FrancoItaly the problem is that we must make changes from one region to another and if you do not achieve a good result it's that, You probably miss something.
The predicted that other people have managed to find the right setup.
Finally Mr FrancoItaly did not oblige anyone to build his GDG
cordially
Old 01-26-2017, 09:07 AM

Quote:
hi liudengyuand

please excuse me .you are right .you are very very right!!!!!!!!

because .....

you are seller metal detector in the chaina and franco'lrl has destroyed your markting

every body can build franco'lrl with less than 30 dollars no need spend more
Old 01-26-2017, 09:23 AM

Do I have to tell a lie it useful, let more people around the world is a waste of time energy and money? He himself never tried, he couldn't speak the principle, do you think useful? If you feel useful, you can continue to play, who said useful, are deceptive selling machine, excuses is to long buried metal is useful, so let people can not experiment on the spot, this is a liar, I continue to reiterate here, don't believe the techniques of deception,
Old 01-26-2017, 09:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Do I have to tell a lie it useful, let more people around the world is a waste of time energy and money? He himself never tried, he couldn't speak the principle, do you think useful? If you feel useful, you can continue to play, who said useful, are deceptive selling machine, excuses is to long buried metal is useful, so let people can not experiment on the spot, this is a liar, I continue to reiterate here, don't believe the techniques of deception,
Hi liudengyuand

Please, do not write long sentences in your native language, cause your "Google Translate" is not able to translate it in proper way.

Write only short sentences in your native language and as much grammatically correct as you can.

This way translation will be much better.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post

hi mike

i am thinking the right filter is very important because frequence resonanse of gold barried is different in the world and it depend on the many factors
for example in the franco's country(italy) is around 135mhz but at the middle east is about 95 mhz
may be these are the harmony of the main gold frequence i dont know

this is important you adjust lc filter for your area
Old 01-26-2017, 12:51 PM
Guru

I'll start another thread "Phenomena"
Old 01-30-2017, 12:42 PM

hi dear franco

can you explain air core diameter(L)

10mm is id or od ?

best regard
Old 01-30-2017, 02:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakari View Post
hi dear franco

can you explain air core diameter(L)

10mm is id or od ?

best regard

diameter is no critic, 9mm-10mm-11mm are all ok, then internal or external diameter is of little importance.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:56 PM

Quote:
diameter is no critic, 9mm-10mm-11mm are all ok, then internal or external diameter is of little importance.
anco

thank you so much mr fr
Old 02-02-2017, 03:31 PM

😁nice job guy
Old 02-05-2017, 05:05 PM

Talking

All silent, don't are successful?
Old 02-09-2017, 11:26 AM

Old 02-11-2017, 06:25 PM

Question Leds

Franco thanks for the project and would like to know what the purpose of the leds or when they light up what they are indicating?
Old 02-12-2017, 10:37 AM
Guru

When the leds light up they indicate the presence of a target, during normal operation, the threshold should be adjusted so that all LEDs are off.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:35 PM

Smile

Thank you Franco and thank you again for this work and be shared in the group. We await other inventions.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:05 AM

Many times to persuade you don't believe that waste time and energy