LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 05-17-2020, 12:32 PM

please do LEDs to 30 degrees could be up to 45 degrees this is up to the focal point of your lens please see my image of beams

i will check again on your group

all the best
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2020, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIEW THE INVISIBLE View Post
please do LEDs to 30 degrees could be up to 45 degrees this is up to the focal point of your lens please see my image of beams

all the best

Why haven't you seen it done by yourself? Why pk people's pictures
Old 05-17-2020, 01:40 PM

Quote:

all the best

You have done it yourself, haven't you done it yet, why haven't you done it so amazingly, you can let others experiment, but you can't blow you seeing tree roots, seeing mice, cockroaches, any LED You can't just connect a 0.38 ohm resistor, it will burn out. Is your LED lamp very durable, don't you think that what you say is contradictory and ignorant?
Old 05-17-2020, 11:02 PM

se?or yo no ha faltado respeto a usted. y no veo hay necesidades para comenzar eso

Mr. I didn't disrespect you. I don't see it's necessary to start this.

先生,我没有不尊重你。我认为没有必要启动此操作

Bay sana saygısızlık etmedim. Bunu başlatmanın gerekli olduğunu g?rm?yorum.

IN WHAT LANGUAGE DO WE NEED TO SPEEK WITH YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ??????

LEAVING THIS TOPIC FOR YOU MR INTELLIGENT SO YOU CAN TEACH ALL HOW TO BECOME

SUPER SKIPTECES GOOD LUCK.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:24 PM

Quote:
se?or yo no ha faltado respeto a usted. y no veo hay necesidades para comenzar eso

Mr. I didn't disrespect you. I don't see it's necessary to start this.

先生,我没有不尊重你。我认为没有必要启动此操作

Bay sana saygısızlık etmedim. Bunu başlatmanın gerekli olduğunu g?rm?yorum.

IN WHAT LANGUAGE DO WE NEED TO SPEEK WITH YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ??????

LEAVING THIS TOPIC FOR YOU MR INTELLIGENT SO YOU CAN TEACH ALL HOW TO BECOME

SUPER SKIPTECES GOOD LUCK.
If you were to take a poll 100 years back regarding the hi tech inventions we have nowadays, nearly 99.999% of the outcome will vote: No Way It Will Happen.. you see my friend this the nature of people, being skeptics or not, with respect to perceiving new innovations. I myself when I heard about gamma ray camera two years ago made fun of the invention, but when I saw with my own eyes very tiny details with outstanding clarity I stayed for 5 minutes couldn't say a single word because seeing is not like hearing.. Anyway, I think you should continue your efforts to achieve solid results with other respectful members in this forum, and for those who keep being skeptics, simply don't pay attention to them (as if they are not present), and be certain the the convoy will proceed and keep moving ahead no matter what..
Old 05-18-2020, 12:27 AM

I do respect your words Mr.

I think ignoring is best bY the way some mentioned they did the camera and worked well with them hope to see the results and maybe more ideas to be collected together for the improvement of the system...

by the way, your camera is a branch of what we are doing and I'm telling everyone we are searching for the proper frequency that could be used in parallel with the infrared beams. this

could be

radiowaves, microwave, laser beams with all of its wavelengths, ultrasound, etc..

to hurry up reaching to the perfect device with no bugs, we need to make as many as experiments and we can note down here in this forum
form my side I've tested many cameras and many ways, but testing all the mentioned above methods will take more years.

our goal is how to fix the bug of

directional
material discrimination
depth

I made my tests on dozens of cameras and one them I had a 25cm tube my first view was with it, but hard to maneuver and manipulate a little tiny movement of the stick will take you way down and up, so trust me guys I gave you my best achievement hope to hear the good news.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:59 AM

Quote:
I do respect your words Mr.

I think ignoring is best bY the way some mentioned they did the camera and worked well with them hope to see the results and maybe more ideas to be collected together for the improvement of the system...

by the way, your camera is a branch of what we are doing and I'm telling everyone we are searching for the proper frequency that could be used in parallel with the infrared beams. this

could be

radiowaves, microwave, laser beams with all of its wavelengths, ultrasound, etc..

to hurry up reaching to the perfect device with no bugs, we need to make as many as experiments and we can note down here in this forum
form my side I've tested many cameras and many ways, but testing all the mentioned above methods will take more years.

directional
material discrimination
depth

I made my tests on dozens of cameras and one them I had a 25cm tube my first view was with it, but hard to maneuver and manipulate a little tiny movement of the stick will take you way down and up, so trust me guys I gave you my best achievement hope to hear the good news.
This is the spirit of a fighter..this is the way to go.. focus on target and keep fixing issues collectively and hopefully you will reach your target.. gooooood luck..
Old 05-18-2020, 01:24 AM
Guru

Quote:

directional
material discrimination
depth

For Directional not Know , but for Discrimination You can use method of Bionic with IR Lidht , or See my Avatar Picture , for Depth can use method of Radar , because your IR Light arrive to Metal and Reflected back so like ''nm'' with small delay .
Old 05-18-2020, 07:45 AM

Scammers always say that their things are useful, but they have never seen anything that they really useful. When most people know that this is a fake trick, the scammers will become silent again. What tree does the first page of the forum say? Roots, mice, metal, and even plastic tube fonts are clearly visible. If you want to take out the evidence, you can only say meaninglessly, you do n?t want to send it out, but now you have to do any experiment. The page is so amazing, and the video posted is fake. This is a filter added in front of the camera. This is a video taken on a rock pile on the ground, not a real underground soil video, that glowing object , Just a burning charcoal, it emits very strong light, if you add a visible light filter in front of the camera of the phone, the shooting effect is the same, this is your trick
Old 05-18-2020, 12:55 PM
Guru

Some basic reading could be useful to know, what we are talking about and, of

course, to avoid wild and senseless claims. (links given at bottom site inclusive)

If someone is trying to commercialize such delirium claims, it is about pure fraud:

https://www.infinitioptics.com/technology/multi-sensor

The Infrared Portion IR of EM spectrum is quite broad (0.7-103 μm) and can be divided to:

Reflective IR (0.7-3 μm) [Includes "NIR" (0.7-1.3 μm) and "SWIR" (1.3-3 μm)]

Thermal IR (3-14 μm) [Includes "MIR" (3-5.5 μm) and “TIR” (5.5μm-14μm)]

Trans Thermal IR (14μm-103μm)

Old 05-18-2020, 02:53 PM
Guru

Maybe you need a more powerful IR source, or as they say, a bigger hammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa_tCzIMJjE

This guy has several projects. Here's another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqlDs3KfCPY

Or the lazer bazooka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzUoe-9bKa0
Old 05-18-2020, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
For Directional not Know , but for Discrimination You can use method of Bionic with IR Lidht , or See my Avatar Picture , for Depth can use method of Radar , because your IR Light arrive to Metal and Reflected back so like ''nm'' with small delay .
All RESEARCHES shows that infrared radiation could penetrate a few mm in soil however they talk about one of the two acts of the nature of light when it is particles but as waves ?? thus we are after the mean cause of this phenomena by testing what exactly happens when the radiation of infrared light could reach targets and excite the Atoms and make them vibrate is it the infrared? or is another radio frequencies passing by? study shows that infrared vibrates Atoms and the molecules of the surface of a matter this vibration due to excitation releases energy in a form of an electron, our search is how this electron takes its path back to where the source of infrared was transmitted and how again it flips from electron to photon "that is when it is on the upper part of the surface" this photon is what our cameras can detect and see.
Old 05-18-2020, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Some basic reading could be useful to know, what we are talking about and, of

course, to avoid wild and senseless claims. (links given at bottom site inclusive)

If someone is trying to commercialize such delirium claims, it is about pure fraud:

https://www.infinitioptics.com/technology/multi-sensor

The Infrared Portion IR of EM spectrum is quite broad (0.7-103 μm) and can be divided to:

Reflective IR (0.7-3 μm) [Includes "NIR" (0.7-1.3 μm) and "SWIR" (1.3-3 μm)]

Thermal IR (3-14 μm) [Includes "MIR" (3-5.5 μm) and ?TIR? (5.5μm-14μm)]

Trans Thermal IR (14μm-103μm)

yes you are 100% RIGHT that if someone trying to sell or make money out of a fake and false promotion , but when it comes to only share experiences then it is just a pure passion and love to success
Old 05-19-2020, 01:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
A
.. two acts of the nature of light when it is particles but as waves ?? thus we are after the mean cause of this phenomena by testing what exactly happens when the radiation of infrared light could reach targets and excite the Atoms and make them vibrate is it the infrared?

is how this electron takes its path back to where the source of infrared was transmitted and how again it flips from electron to photon "that is when it is on the upper part of the surface" this photon is what our cameras can detect and see.
No matter how we take photons (as waves or as particles) here alleged phenomenon remain the same.
Only reflective spectrum of IR can "take its path back".
But this is the same as with visible spectrum.
And when we intend to "reach targets and excite the Atoms", it is better to use visible spectrum of light.
Why?
Cause, to better "excite the Atoms", we need as much energy as possible.
IR waves are low energetic in comparison to visible spectrum (rule: higher frequencies submitted more energy than lover frequencies).
So it is better to use: green, blue or violet spectrum of visible light than IR spectrum.

Old 05-19-2020, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
No matter how we take photons (as waves or as particles) here tested phenomenon remain the same.
Only reflective spectrum of IR can "take its path back".
But this is the same as with visible spectrum.
And when we intend to "reach targets and excite the Atoms", it is better to use visible spectrum of light.
Why?
Cause, to better "excite the Atoms", we need as much energy as possible.
IR waves are low energetic in comparison to visible spectrum (rule: higher frequencies submitted more energy than lover frequencies).
So it is better to use: green, blue or violet spectrum of visible light than IR spectrum.

Thank you sr. for your kind commitment In fact i mentioned in before that the Infrared is exciting the surface of the soil and subsurface for a few fractions of mm simply by crossing the beams that produce a patern of radiation waves in a form of rings, one ring will be constructive and the uper ring is destructive, and so on, if it is pulsed the constructive wave" that has a greater amplitude of the same wave length will have a higher enrgy" thus the excitation occurs just infront of the crystal and must be will be aligned to encounter with the front focal point of the lens, this for sure according to my expieremnts if i change apit on the beams angle i wount get any result, so what i belive is the excitation of the underground objects happens from other frequencies and i think the sources are such an active radiowaves from stations or satellites or cellphone towers that uses the microwave for data from point to point telecommunications using our simple 50mw 2LEDS is only to have somehow a screen or projection of what is undergorund to be seen at the top of the surface,,, thats is what i'm trying to prove since all other visiable GPR's carry the same idea either exitation by soundwaves or radiowaves or even laser like this image.

i appreciate if you reply to my idea is it logic?
Attached Images

Old 05-19-2020, 03:03 AM

Dear members who already working on the camera project, that I noticed they have other FORUMS in other languages I appreciate your work on this project but unfortunately, I can't participate in many forums especially other languages, so kindly please if you can share your experiments over LongRangeLocators as I see this forum is widely viewed all over the world
I have seen the link to Arabic site that many of you guys doing well but it will be more practical for you if we all consult each other at this place

also, my friends with the Spanish language can do the same. Join your conversations over here in English please, so everyone can understand.

SALUD

AMIGO

my regards
Old 05-19-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Dear members who already working on the camera project, that I noticed they have other FORUMS in other languages I appreciate your work on this project but unfortunately, I can't participate in many forums especially other languages, so kindly please if you can share your experiments over LongRangeLocators as I see this forum is widely viewed all over the world
I have seen the link to Arabic site that many of you gudoing well but it will be more practical for you if we all consult each other at this place

also, my friends with the Spanish language can do the same. Join your conversations over here in English please, so everyone can understand.

SALUD

AMIGO

my regards
Do n?t be obsessed with it anymore, what you see is just an illusion, not a real object, and no one in the world has seen it.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:

... i appreciate if you reply to my idea is it logic?

Problem is that visible spectrum of light (from low visible UV, over visible, to low visible IR)
all suit to reflective spectrum of light and are not able to penetrate direct in soil.

The same with IR reflective spectrum, it is not able to penetrate direct in soil. The only way to
penetrate reflective spectrum in soil is indirect way - by thermal conductivity.

But penetration by thermal conductivity take time (the same things as when we wish to boil water
on oven - it takes time - depend on supplied energy).

It is possible to differentiate at distance between different clusters of atoms (ions) by remote laser
spectral analyze, but this ask for high precise, complicated and expensive instruments, which are
out of reach of amateurs. Again, even such expensive instruments are able to analyze only surface
composition and are not able to penetrate in soil. Such technology was already presented here on
forum.

Is there something ready attainable to amateurs? Yes it is and discussed on forum too.

It exist in non reflective spectrum of light - in thermal spectrum.

A lot of thermal cameras are available today (more or less affordable and of different quality).

In thermal (non reflective) spectrum we exploit different thermal conductivity and different
accumulation of thermal energy in different materials. Par example bunch of precious metals
buried at say 10cm depth will accumulate and then diffuse accepted energy in different way than
surrounding soil. All this in time - it is about thermal conductivity. So day-time mean accumulating,
night-time mean diffusing accumulated energy back in space. If we take thermal camera about half
hour after sunset, location of buried bunch of precious metal will be clearly visible.
Anyone can test this by himself.

Thermal camera scanning soil surface is suitable for larger quantity (say hoard) of precious metal
only. This not suit to single coins. It also should not be buried to deep (mean out of sun energy reach).
But this works very well. Terrain should be clean, cause large undergrowth is a very disturbing factor.
Old 05-20-2020, 02:33 PM

Quiet, many people know the truth
Old 05-21-2020, 03:01 AM

Default yes its clear true

Quote:
DEAR ALL KINDLY PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

I posted a real phenomenon physics issue that is considered for a long time as a secret approach to scientists in the field of nuclear physics, Eneshtine in the early 1900s was confused about what is the nature of LIGHT is it Particules or waves it was his theory until recently 2018 scientist around the world agreed that LIGHT is both of them at the same time, and once could be waves only and or Paricules so in our research as I mentioned since two years "although" many of you in this LRL talked about this camera back in 2012 or so. when I tested and published this, is not because I want to LAUGH or waste your time, I wanted to share information at the same time people with knowledge also share what they know in order to all have a win Goal either researcher, archeologist, civil engineer, gold mining people, treasure hunters, or any other human-like behaviors. indeed I noted some of the people I know, first, they ask is can i see the first floor if we are on the second floor?

the answer is to be with a question, WHY THE HICK YOU WANNA USE THIS CAMERA TO SEE YOUR NEIGHBOR? THIS IS what we call when science gets to the hands of the mentally ILL person, this is the main answer why this knowledge is not spread out to the public.
and sure it's secretly Patented and we called the Turkish-german Company OKM to produce this camera that was their answer! according to a friend of mine, whos is a professor.

now another thing I found that when one of you sends to any topic a private message and wants to learn alone this is not correct! because getting only information for you only to get benefit alone is a selfish act and not being able to do what others did, it is not necessarily to tell others this is fake !!! or joke JUST ADMIT that you are not yet qualified and politely ask for help.

I truly grateful to all positive minds and respect the opinion of those hard-minded skeptics if they just say CAN'T be with knowledge, trust me some professors in physics denied this camera, and others just helped us with all of their efforts to give the explanation to this phenomenon

the story behind the third world as the Chinese guy claims first please go back 30 years only and see what was it where you came from ! second the whole secret about this camera and the inventor is

after Iraqi people had to leave Iraq because of War one of the Scientists went to a nearby country and in order to live he produced maybe 10 cameras and sold them out so he can make some money for his family, the man disappeared after searching we were told that he went to Sweden we never found him again since that man FROM THE THIRD WORLD AS YOU SAY every one is trying to make a version of that camera,,, we still have no exact explanation why this is happening...

my LOVE to all of you.

after Iraqi people had to leave Iraq because of War one of the Scientists went to a nearby country and in order to live he produced maybe 10 cameras and sold them out so he can make some money for his family, the man disappeared after searching we were told that he went to Sweden we never found him again since that man FROM THE THIRD WORLD AS YOU SAY every one is trying to make a version of that camera

that story happened in 2003 and a lot of people in Jordan saw this camera

but its not the same you posted...... that camera was sony and a team from sony corporation came to Jordan and saw the camera while its make a real pics and videos underground and the team did not believe what the saw with their eyes...... for me i saw axe and car wheel and handheld hummer and drilling tools buried underground with my own eyes .

your virgin of camera was constructed by many guys her in Jordan they used usb digital camera with 2 ir leds and 2 resistors and rubber cover taken from those used for cars axes cover
i saw some videos taken with it underground its very simple idea but need a lot of training

this is a real camera who want to believe it or not its up to him '
Old 05-21-2020, 03:08 AM

Smile GREAT NEWA

great news happy to hear from you such a fact..

i also tried the sony trv's cameras but did not focus much i got 4 of them i modified but no result yet

my dear can you share some pics or videos ? do you have any explanation about this phenomenon? all my research as about this topic for 2 years

many thanks for your kind message
Old 05-21-2020, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafal View Post
after Iraqi people had to leave Iraq because of War one of the Scientists went to a nearby country and in order to live he produced maybe 10 cameras and sold them out so he can make some money for his family, the man disappeared after searching we were told that he went to Sweden we never found him again since that man FROM THE THIRD WORLD AS YOU SAY every one is trying to make a version of that camera

that story happened in 2003 and a lot of people in Jordan saw this camera

but its not the same you posted...... that camera was sony and a team from sony corporation came to Jordan and saw the camera while its make a real pics and videos underground and the team did not believe what the saw with their eyes...... for me i saw axe and car wheel and handheld hummer and drilling tools buried underground with my own eyes .

your virgin of camera was constructed by many guys her in Jordan they used usb digital camera with 2 ir leds and 2 resistors and rubber cover taken from those used for cars axes cover
i saw some videos taken with it underground its very simple idea but need a lot of training

this is a real camera who want to believe it or not its up to him '
ANY one with us from Jordan can share information since this whole science came from Iraq and Jordan then you guys must know alot !
Old 05-21-2020, 03:22 AM

Quote:
great news happy to hear from you such a fact..

i also tried the sony trv's cameras but did not focus much i got 4 of them i modified but no result yet

my dear can you share some pics or videos ? do you have any explanation about this phenomenon? all my research as about this topic for 2 years

many thanks for your kind message
Sorry the videos i saw on the camera it self was i know the history of those cameras from year 2003

i think i do have the knowledge about it i made researches about it for many years
Old 05-21-2020, 03:33 AM

Great then I have a large list of theories that could solve the puzzle but it will take a lot of time to experiment all

do you agree with me that another waves are exciting the underground voids and metals that make their emissivity higher than soil emissivity thus the floating image on the surface is carried by that 2nd waves? and the use of the IR LEDs is only to excite the surface of the soil so it can be considered as a projector,, that's in a simple way of talk without the need of going deep in physics because this is a pure phenomenon that normal people have no explanation.
Old 05-21-2020, 01:00 PM

Default camouflage

Quote:
Great then I have a large list of theories that could solve the puzzle but it will take a lot of time to experiment all

do you agree with me that another waves are exciting the underground voids and metals that make their emissivity higher than soil emissivity thus the floating image on the surface is carried by that 2nd waves? and the use of the IR LEDs is only to excite the surface of the soil so it can be considered as a projector,, that's in a simple way of talk without the need of going deep in physics because this is a pure phenomenon that normal people have no explanation.

The 2 leds using as (((( camouflage))))) there is no way for infrared to penetrate earths surface thats why all saying the camera is not real and fake ((((but)))) there is an excitation frequency makes the underground object emit the image
excitation frequency is the Science topic of the camera not the 2 leds

Tags
cameras live underground, infrared cameras, live viewing real images