LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 09-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
If you hear any word from my chief engineer, or see any sign of a shiny yellow car with a pyramidal logarithmic quadro spiral antenna attached at the front, can you please send me a PM?
J_P
You do not need chief engineer anymore. Grab for dr. Best ultimate single chip spiral antenna LRL and all worlds gold is yours. You can then remove to Brazil and play every day with mineoro toys in Alonso kindergarten (chief engineer will be there too). Do it your way, why waiting on pyramidal logarithmic quadro spiral antenna? Gold will not be waiting I am going tunning my spiral Ultimate.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
You do not need chief engineer anymore. Grab for dr. Best ultimate single chip spiral antenna LRL and all worlds gold is yours. You can then remove to Brazil and play every day with mineoro toys in Alonso kindergarten (chief engineer will be there too). Do it your way, why waiting on pyramidal logarithmic quadro spiral antenna? Gold will not be waiting I am going tunning my spiral Ultimate.
Please, no name more him in these terms.

Regards

Esteban
Old 09-12-2009, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Why you name this person here in your nonsense post? He nothing to see with this thread. What you're looking? With what wants to clash?

Regards
Old 09-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Guru

victimism... just victimism...

when something useful from you guys ?

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 09-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
victimism... just victimism...

when something useful from you guys ?
Hi Max,
I think The WM6 posts are useful... for Hollywood movie scripts.

Spielberg could read this forum thread and have a good base for making a new adventure movie similar to the Indiana Jones movies. Lots of good material here.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil Roma Maius View Post
Why you name this person here in your nonsense post? He nothing to see with this thread. What you're looking? With what wants to clash?

Regards
I only repeat this name to his believers, but I forgot that the name of the deity of LRL religion can not be spoken. Sorry, this will not happen again.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
I only repeat this name to his believers, but I forgot that the name of the deity of LRL religion can not be spoken. Sorry, this will not happen again.
This is not a religion, is a reality since 1959. In other words, you don't know nothing.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
This is not a religion, is a reality since 1959. In other words, you don't know nothing.
If you speaking about dowsing this is not since 1959, better 59 before Christi and earlier, but if you speaking about nonexistent phenomena: for all believers their religion is reality (this is out of discussion).
Old 09-12-2009, 11:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
If you speaking about dowsing this is not since 1959, better 59 before Christi and earlier, but if you speaking about nonexistent phenomena: for all believers their religion is reality (this is out of discussion).
I know this, I'm talking about electronic LRL... Not all the people are stupid... or maybe you're the only intelligent.
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2009, 11:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
I know this, I'm talking about electronic LRL... Not all the people are stupid... or maybe you're the only intelligent.
Have you ever, or are you currently using an LRL such as is described in your attachment?

I don't mean similar, I mean exactly those circuits?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-12-2009, 11:54 PM
Guru

ALERT !

Stamp sized schematic diagram in view !

Old 09-13-2009, 12:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
ALERT !

Is too big to fit on envelope for mailing. Can someone reduce it to half size?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Have you ever, or are you currently using an LRL such as is described in your attachment?

I don't mean similar, I mean exactly those circuits?
No, I don't use this, but similar was used first time in 1959 (the year I born!) with 6L6 tube in transmitter. This is of 1926 magazine Science & Invention. But this was the base. The actual size of pic I have is this. But in the book of Santschi (maybe the first book about MD) maybe is better resolution. Need time for to find in wich CD (pdf) I have it...
Old 09-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Guru

This issue.
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Guru

I remember the picture Esteban.

Does this mean the PD relies on external transmissions on the 60khz range to work?

Regards,
Fred.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Guru

Radio prosecting, for metals?... maybe
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2009, 12:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I remember the picture Esteban.

Does this mean the PD relies on external transmissions on the 60khz range to work?

Regards,
Fred.
Don't know in wich frequency works the electronic LRL made here in 1959. I remember that I post original hand-drawing of elements in wood base... forgotten?
Old 09-13-2009, 12:44 AM
Guru

First detector before Dr. Fischer. Pulse induction? With 2 coils (2 detectors in one!), made by afficionated. Pure electric MD. 1921. Many forgotten infos! Reinventing the wheel...
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Don't know in wich frequency works the electronic LRL made here in 1959. I remember that I post original hand-drawing of elements in wood base... forgotten?
No, i mean the actual PD,
If you show an early two-box working with a transmitter and receiver, maybe your PD if working on the same principle , with the help of an external transmitter?
Old 09-13-2009, 01:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
No, i mean the actual PD,
If you show an early two-box working with a transmitter and receiver, maybe your PD if working on the same principle , with the help of an external transmitter?
The image I post is not 2 box, is a kind of PI with 2 coils. Is a reference about how many info is sleeping... or fogotten technology. And no, I don't use transmitter, actual magnetic absorptive type I use. But also sometimes I use oscillator (coil, of course, a kind of transmitter), but in mode resonance-off.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
No, I don't use this, but similar was used first time in 1959 (the year I born!) with 6L6 tube in transmitter. This is of 1926 magazine Science & Invention. But this was the base. The actual size of pic I have is this. But in the book of Santschi (maybe the first book about MD) maybe is better resolution. Need time for to find in wich CD (pdf) I have it...
Yes, in my previous research concerning these published circuits, I have come across similar schematics. My experience has been that just because schematics like this were published, does not by default make them a lucrative method to use; especially today.

Common sense tells me that if these circuits were around in 1926, and IF they were actually that useful in doing what is claimed, than certainly the theory of operation along with the technology would not have died, but would have been advanced along with all the other electronic and technical devices that evolved in a similar nature. By that I mean we would see these advanced devices in use today. (Actually, the modern-day MDs evolved, probably from something similar to what you posted.)

For instance, say an article was published in the 1900s showing how to talk over a length of two wires utilizing a carbon microphone and a headset consisting of a magnetic transducer. Further assume this device was called the Electromagnetic Telephone. Now over 100 years later, the device must have had some actual merit, because the world literally revolves around the telephone for instant communication. Plus, technology has advanced so that I can carry a telephone in my shirt pocket.

Now let's say someone else published an article in the 1900s extolling the virtues of exposing the human body to certain frequencies and claiming that each malady of the human body would respond to a particular frequency and would be eradicated by the exposure from his frequency device. Let's call this fellow Dr. Fife. Today, over 100 years later, the idea, the device and indeed all traces of the procedure are gone. The idea was bogus; without merit or provable results. In fact, people attempting to treat other people with such devices have been sued and removed from business.

I hope you can understand the analogy I am trying to convey here... and why I am doing it.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 09-13-2009, 03:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Yes, in my previous research concerning these published circuits, I have come across similar schematics. My experience has been that just because schematics like this were published, does not by default make them a lucrative method to use; especially today.

Common sense tells me that if these circuits were around in 1926, and IF they were actually that useful in doing what is claimed, than certainly the theory of operation along with the technology would not have died, but would have been advanced along with all the other electronic and technical devices that evolved in a similar nature. By that I mean we would see these advanced devices in use today. (Actually, the modern-day MDs evolved, probably from something similar to what you posted.)

For instance, say an article was published in the 1900s showing how to talk over a length of two wires utilizing a carbon microphone and a headset consisting of a magnetic transducer. Further assume this device was called the Electromagnetic Telephone. Now over 100 years later, the device must have had some actual merit, because the world literally revolves around the telephone for instant communication. Plus, technology has advanced so that I can carry a telephone in my shirt pocket.

Now let's say someone else published an article in the 1900s extolling the virtues of exposing the human body to certain frequencies and claiming that each malady of the human body would respond to a particular frequency and would be eradicated by the exposure from his frequency device. Let's call this fellow Dr. Fife. Today, over 100 years later, the idea, the device and indeed all traces of the procedure are gone. The idea was bogus; without merit or provable results. In fact, people attempting to treat other people with such devices have been sued and removed from business.

I hope you can understand the analogy I am trying to convey here... and why I am doing it.
Dell Omnitron is still in business judging from their web page and Dell's claim of a 3-month backlog. Does this mean Omnitron porducts work?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-13-2009, 07:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
ALERT !

what a big news from him!

"

someone said...
Old 09-13-2009, 07:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Is too big to fit on envelope for mailing. Can someone reduce it to half size?

Best wishes,
J_P
sure... all he got are stamp sized! Maybe it's cause of that we never see anything useful... apart jokes about them.

I'm reconsidering Dr. Best ultimate single chip two antennas... as more realistic LRL!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-13-2009, 07:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
The image I post is not 2 box, is a kind of PI with 2 coils. Is a reference about how many info is sleeping... or fogotten technology. And no, I don't use transmitter, actual magnetic absorptive type I use. But also sometimes I use oscillator (coil, of course, a kind of transmitter), but in mode resonance-off.
And he don't understand the difference between a two-box and an ib detector... good.

What else ?

My wc siphon is a suitable antenna for LRLs ???

Am I making jokes again ? Or am I serious ???

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...