LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthQuest View Post
The owner/operator of the H3 was very inexperienced so we didn't get the results we had hoped. When I used it myself it seemed to work much better but I knew too much about the test targets so my results would have to be considered mind biased.
Thank you for your honest reply
Old 10-20-2010, 10:00 PM

It seems that "proper training" is crucial in operating these devices and in all cases concerning them, the experience of the operator is one important factor in the accuracy of the "scan".
Quote:
What is important to note is that, you can produce TOO much power and 'over-attenuate' the signals received. Some advanced knowledge of 'search-techniques would be very useful as would any associated knowledge you may have with respect to 'cross-contamination'
states the http://www.ade651.co.uk/ade-651-faq.html#q07 ADE 651 official site, on its FAQs page.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:53 AM

If it were all like in Hollywood movies Although I have heard that some have made detector for gold and silver which is mounted on the robot, just turn on and he asks if they find that I dig and bring pss
Old 10-21-2010, 08:03 AM

Ehpore 5000 the company OKM purchased as soon as she came out of production ,and paid with all the little things 40.000 euros ,bought by my acquaintance can freely say that is not worth more than 200 to 300 euros how is it spent,I personally tried on, but make it in science fiction films can easily use them.
Old 10-21-2010, 08:08 AM

Tesla is not alive, unfortunately.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:48 AM

Default ADE 651 maufacturer's website

I have found over the internet the ADE 651 maufacturer's website. What do you think about that?
Old 02-10-2011, 09:06 AM

Default I found more details about ADE651

I also find ADE 651 website and here are more details about ADE651.
In my opinion after reading sciencific explination on their site this can be done.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundyou View Post
In my opinion after reading sciencific explination on their site this can be done.
In that case you are easily convinced.
It's actually nothing more than an expensive dowsing rod.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:05 AM

Default ADE 651 website

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundyou View Post
I can't belive they have an entire site dedicated. Can anybody understand the way it works?
Old 03-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst.filibert View Post
I can't belive they have an entire site dedicated. Can anybody understand the way it works?
Believe it!
The truth is that it doesn't work. It's a simple dowsing rod.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:49 AM

Default LTD

But they are a big company ... and from their site ATSC LTD there are more security equipments ...
Old 03-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
But they are a big company ... and from their site ATSC LTD there are more security equipments ...
Don't be fooled by the facade. Having a few legitimate working products in their portfolio doesn't change the fact that the ADE is a simple dowsing rod.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst.filibert
You have been warned by some of the best metal detecting engineers in the world by reading this forum. You can also look here to see whats inside this fake bomb detector: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/8471187.stm

The owner of the company was arrested in the UK for suspicion of fraud connected with his selling fradulent bomb detectors. A ban was place against exporting these fake detectors to Iraq and Afganistan. Read about it here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01...detector_bust/
and here: http://brucemhood.wordpress.com/2011...just-desserts/
and here: http://ade651gt200scamfraud.blogspot...ve%20Detectors

You have read the warnings and how the company owner was arrested, and the fake detectors were banned in the countries where people used them and were killed because they did not work. If you still believe this is a good tool for detecting bombs and other hidden stuff, maybe you should get out your wallet and send some money to these people and buy one of these detectors so you can see for yourself how good it works. (I suggest you try to use it for finding treasures, not for clearing a field of landmines).

In case you haven't figured it out, nobody here with any electronics knowledge believes this gadget can be relied on to find anything. And we all know it is a fake detector designed to build big profits for the owner which they extract from the buyer of the detector (you). -- And we don't care what their web page looks like or who says they really work. We know better.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-12-2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Don't be fooled by the facade. Having a few legitimate working products in their portfolio doesn't change the fact that the ADE is a simple dowsing rod.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
You have been warned by some of the best metal detecting engineers in the world by reading this forum. You can also look here to see whats inside this fake bomb detector: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ht/8471187.stm

The owner of the company was arrested in the UK for suspicion of fraud connected with his selling fradulent bomb detectors. A ban was place against exporting these fake detectors to Iraq and Afganistan. Read about it here: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/01...detector_bust/
and here: http://brucemhood.wordpress.com/2011...just-desserts/
and here: http://ade651gt200scamfraud.blogspot...ve%20Detectors

You have read the warnings and how the company owner was arrested, and the fake detectors were banned in the countries where people used them and were killed because they did not work. If you still believe this is a good tool for detecting bombs and other hidden stuff, maybe you should get out your wallet and send some money to these people and buy one of these detectors so you can see for yourself how good it works. (I suggest you try to use it for finding treasures, not for clearing a field of landmines).

In case you haven't figured it out, nobody here with any electronics knowledge believes this gadget can be relied on to find anything. And we all know it is a fake detector designed to build big profits for the owner which they extract from the buyer of the detector (you). -- And we don't care what their web page looks like or who says they really work. We know better.

Best wishes,
J_P

We may be in the process of witnessing the natural selection process where nature preferentially selects certain genes for survival and passing to subsequent generations, while other genes do not.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 03-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
We may be in the process of witnessing the natural selection process where nature preferentially selects certain genes for survival and passing to subsequent generations, while other genes do not.
Interesting ... perhaps they should re-market the ADE as an electronic gene selection tool.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Interesting ... perhaps they should re-market the ADE as an electronic gene selection tool.
This might work.
Any hillbilly treasure hunter with a 6th grade education would gladly use one of these tools to take with them when they go to shop for clothes to use as a valuable aid for selecting which pair of Levis they should buy.
I bet they wouldn't notice any disparity between the cost of the gene-selection tool and the cost of the jeans that the detector points out for them to buy.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-21-2011, 09:45 AM

Default ATSC LTD

Quote:
I saw the BBC reportages and they seem a little bit forced. The truth is somewhere in the middle, in my opinion.
Old 03-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coae View Post
I saw the BBC reportages and they seem a little bit forced. The truth is somewhere in the middle, in my opinion.
Don't be deceived into believing the BBC twisted the facts in any way. The truth is simply that the ATSC device cannot detect explosives ... period. It is just a dowsing rod, and therefore responds to the ideomotor effect. It's all in the mind of the operator.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:20 PM

And how do explain all that scientific arguments from ATSC LTD website?
There are some arguments that make you think. I don’t say this is working but in some way I think it can be done. Don't you think?
Old 04-02-2011, 03:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
These are not real scientific arguments. It's just pseudoscientific gobbledygook.
Quote:
There are some arguments that make you think.

The only thing it makes me think is how could anyone could be fooled by such nonsense.
Quote:
I don’t say this is working but in some way I think it can be done. Don't you think?

Definitely not!
Old 04-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Guru

Default Ozhi is in Brazil !

Hey, it finally happened !

Ozhi in complete desperation on why his cloned PD cannot work no matter what kind of black magic he throws over it, finally decided to come to South America to meet Alonso to beg him to find out what is wrong with his clone.

Of course, this real intention had to be secret so he arranged a show in Sao Paulo this saturday night as undercover.

Check:
http://entretenimento.r7.com/musica/...-20110402.html

I will try to translate a little so members can follow.

' Singer and metal detector enthusiast Ozhi, comes to Brazil for the second time for a concert (wow... how come I have missed the first one?).
Joined by his band (JP, WM6 and Carl?), he came to introduce his new CD: 'A dowsing skeptic is a skeptic trick of the mind'.

Good luck ozzy, I would show up to talk to you, but I'm into jazz and hate heavy metal.
I also think it would not be a good idea paying Alonso in concert tickets. So watch out.

PS. Sorry folks, couldn't resist.
Attached Images

Old 04-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Guru (Administrator)

As I said previously, "The only thing it makes me think is how could anyone could be fooled by such nonsense.". Then along comes Hung to demonstrate that there is always one exception to the rule.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by coae
There are some arguments that make you think. I don’t say this is working but in some way I think it can be done. Don't you think?
Hi coae,
I read all of the words on that website and I do not see any of their arguments that make me think anything except they are lying. Here are some examples:

1. "The ADE works on a principal we have termed as Electro-Magnetic Attraction. The principle for long range detection is based on the substance excitation that needs to be detected, with an electromagnetic field that propagates on a long distance..."
This is a lie.
The ADE was tested and found to have no eletronic equipment that can propagate a magnetic field.
In fact it has no electronic equipment at all.
No laboratory that tested ADE equipment were able to find any magnetic field propagating from the detector.

2. "By programming the detection cards to specifically target a particular substance material, (through the proprietary process of electro-static matching of the charge and structure of the substance), the ADE651® will "by-pass" all currently known attempts to conceal the target."
This is another lie.
The cards are simple security cards used to set off an alarm when a shoplifter carries it past an electronic RFID sensor door.
These cards do not have any power supply or ability to generate a magnetic field. They can only be read by other electronic equipment which storekeepers hide in a door, and which does not exist in the ADE detector.

3. All of the other arguments for ADE on that web page are meaningless, because they presume the locator can detect substances, which it cannot.
This includes all arguments such as:
"simultaneous detectionof multiple types of explosives or drugs"
"ignores concealment methods"
"...requires no ongoing maintenance service contracts"
etc.

Even their test videos are fake.
We see the real test videos on the 6pm news when people are killed by car bombs that went past the ADE without being detected.

None of thier arguments make me think anything except they published a bunch of lies, and ended up being arrested for it.
But their products page made me think...
I see they also have several real metal detecting systems for sale.
When I see the images of their door scanners and metal detecting doors, it reminds me of the Mineoro people. They also manufacture and sell electronic door systems.
It makes me wonder if ATSC thought it is a good business strategy to include a number of working detectors in their product line in order to improve the credibility of their main product, the ADE 651.

If anyone believes the principles that ATSC argues for work, then I challenge them to bring an ADE 651 to a minefield and show me how they can locate all the mines.
I have a minefield available at a military base near Los Angeles where I can watch from a distance with a video camera.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I have a minefield available at a military base near Los Angeles where I can watch from a distance with a video camera.

Best wishes,
J_P
Please send Hung a personal invitation to take part in the testing, but make sure it's in front of the camera and not behind it. We've already seen enough fake videos.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Please send Hung a personal invitation to take part in the testing, but make sure it's in front of the camera and not behind it. We've already seen enough fake videos.
What a marvelous idea. He should be allowed to take his favorite 3 best LRLs with him on the experiment.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda