LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-22-2007, 08:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosfors View Post
Hi fosfors,
Are you sure you don't smoked through this stuff...some...ehm...you know...
that kind of magic grass...lots of fumes...and then visualized where the treasure is ???

Could be a great project plan for a BSP ("Big smoke pipe"). Just add some holes... and lot of substances...

Best regards,
Max
Old 02-22-2007, 09:29 AM

Default hmmm

hmmm luck sis picter
Attached Images

Old 02-22-2007, 11:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosfors View Post
hmmm luck sis picter
Hi fosfors,
I see "no connection" ...then ???
Means "no connection" to reality ?
Also if I wire wrap my wallet without battery connection...serves nothing...
ops...maybe prevent some LRL manifacturer to stole my money...ehm
Sorry but don't understand.

Best regards,
Max
Old 03-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Guru

Default Carl how are you doing with the FG80

Hi Carl any more time with the FG80.
We like to know what you think of the unit.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:12 AM
Administrator

No, it's sitting on my workbench. Hope to get out with it this Spring.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:29 AM
Guru

Default A better idea for FG80 owner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neronc
I invested in this detector more than 7500 euros and I don't intend to remain some there. By dint of to drag the guarantee will have passed.
Hi neronc, I am sorry your FG80 did not find any treasure. Please send me 3000 euros, and I will send to you a different detector that I guarantee will work to find treasure. This detector that I will send to you can find any common metal object that is buried up to 20 cm and sometimes deeper than 20 cm. It will also tell you if it is an iron metal or not iron metal. It will work excellent in every weather condition, even rain. I have already found 4 gold and silver rings with this detector that have diamonds, rubies and other stones in them. I also found more than 300 coins that were buried under the ground between 1 cm and 15 cm, some of them were very old coins. I found all of these things and many more trash items before the first batteries were discharged and I needed to change to new batteries. I will send you instructions how to use this detector, and if I guarantee it will work every time in any weather condition. It is much better than the FG80 for finding treasure, and you can have it for your own if you send me only 3000 euros.

I guarantee you will find more treasures with this detector than the FG80, and I will answer all emails that you send me. I will also show you how to find metal objects under the ground before you buy it if you want. You can be certain this is not a good bargain for you to buy, but it will give so much better results than the FG80 that you will choose to use it to hunt treasure, and you will leave the FG80 at home. Maybe you will put your FG80 in the fireplace to help make the house warm. Then it will do something useful.

J_P
Old 03-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
This detector that I will send to you can find any common metal object that is buried up to 20 cm and sometimes deeper than 20 cm. I have already found 4 gold and silver rings with this detector that have diamonds, rubies and other stones in them. you can have it for your own if you send me only 3000 euros.
J_P

Wow... If I really was a marketing agent for Mineoro, as some accuse me here, then JPlayer would be serious competition for me...
So you are saying a detector which detects to the 'amazing' depth of 20cm and the range of maybe another 20cm for 3K is better deal than one which can penetrate more than 20 meters in the ground and reach miles in distance for 7K? Well then I have to advice my friend as soon as I can who a few weeks ago found another gold vein at 28 meters depth that will produce about 22g of gold per ton of rock and also quickly tell Crespin dos Santos who found nuggets and recently a vein of gold at a distance of 167 m inside a cavern to quit what they are doing with the FG80 and start to dig rings at the beach with this 20cm depth 'amazing' detector.

Naturally who bought Mineoro detectors did it to look for rings in the beach...

Frankly, skeptics' references sometimes can reach the stupidity realms.
No matter how many pictures are posted, how many cases are told, if only one single Mineoro owner drops by saying he did not suceed (yet) in finding gold with it, it's enough for skeptics of the hour start yelling it's all fraud. Jeez..

If I remember well, Neronc bought the FG80 to discover if his father left gold in the walls of a house. If this was indeed the only reason, I admit that a simple and ordinary MD could have done the job. But anyway, if the FG did not beep, it's because there's nothing there. This is the first option I would think. The FG will only beep where there's gold. Unless it's a very small object being detected in a bad enviroment condition.
People has to understand that gold is not around the corner and it will be found from day to night. I'm talking big gold here. Not rings and necklaces at the beach.
It has limitations? Sure. like any other technology, but the benefits are much higher.

So please keep your jokes to tell your family members on a sunday afternoon.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Not rings and necklaces at the beach.
The "demonstrations" I've seen and heard about from Mineoro always involve finding some tiny piece of jewelry... are you now saying their devices won't really do this?
Old 03-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Guru

The BS walks -- stories told by Hung that cannot be proven or demonstrated in front of witnesses:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
So you are saying a detector which detects to the 'amazing' depth of 20cm and the range of maybe another 20cm for 3K is better deal than one which can penetrate more than 20 meters in the ground and reach miles in distance for 7K? Well then I have to advice my friend as soon as I can who a few weeks ago found another gold vein at 28 meters depth that will produce about 22g of gold per ton of rock and also quickly tell Crespin dos Santos who found nuggets and recently a vein of gold at a distance of 167 m inside a cavern to quit what they are doing with the FG80 and start to dig rings at the beach with this 20cm depth 'amazing' detector.

...No matter how many pictures are posted, how many cases are told, if only one single Mineoro owner drops by saying he did not suceed (yet) in finding gold with it, it's enough for skeptics of the hour start yelling it's all fraud. Jeez..

Why the BS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaiozi
In most cases this propaganda is liberally supplied by those who have a vested interest in promoting this nonsense.
...There are a few fanatical, closed minded members in the Dowsing/LRL group irrationaly preaching Pseudoscience, just as there are in every religeon.

Forutanately, we have the choice if we wish to be a faithful follower of would be dictators, who preach, and force their own belief in Pseudoscience with bias and prejudice, or we can resist their folley and learn to experience true Science on our own, and speak honestly from personal experience. Qiaozhi

The real stories -- told by people with no Pseudoscience bias and prejudice, who have FG80 in hand and testing it. These people don't mind showing FG80 working in front of witnesses because they have nothing to hide:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl
the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar.

...OK, I can set the FG80 on a surface, facing horizontal, and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep. OK, adjust it to where it begins to beep... it's beeping rather randomly... beeping doesn't change in response to any target.

...I don't understand why Mineoro would include a "gold" sample if the FG80 won't detect it. At the very least, this thing should reliably detect the included sample.
Quote:
I've already wasted a heaping gob of money on bogus LRLs, but in the process, I've save a lot of folks way, way more money than I've spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrb
Well-Well-Well............... seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine. We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail.
Makes me wonder why they included the sample ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neronc
My FG80 was beeping everywhere and did not take fresh gold. I just asked them to find a solution. Nice from them but the new one don't beep on nothing.

...I have the automatic model with 999 upgrade You pass the gold sheet in front, at 4 meters,1 meter, 20 cm and nothing. Switch the light on ,off......nothing

...we searched tens of hectare for 2 days, the day before that there was raining and mostly snows melt away for this reason. Although still haven't started for our serious locations (based on treasure maps), these searched areas were somehow hot from archeological standpoint (e.g. one graveyard older than 3000 years) ground was thoroughly muddy and weather more or less cold(3-5 C°). At first day that was sunny and with 50-55% humidity, we got no signal and FG80 was working stably.

At second day that sky was covered by clouds, and 60-65% humidity we got one typical and clear signal in other zone of that area, but after some detection from different directions, signal disappeared. at this day sometimes FG80 was unstable, behaved crazily; went out of adjustment and beeped continuously or randomly, what was the real reason, I don't know.

I think this device is somehow faulty and behaves like what had read about FG78.

For my part I begin to be tired of Mineoro.
I bought a Fg80 in July and this appariel sounded on everything.
He had to take the cool gold and nothing not even to 50cm.
Mineoro sent me an automatic Fg80 and this one doesn't react anymore of the all.
They explain that it sounds on the electric circuits and on the grooves provided gold with......... nothing, more of reaction of the all.
I find incredible that Mineoro provides you a device that doesn't work.
...To note that I never have any answers to my mails.

My guarantee:
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
I will send you instructions how to use this detector, and if I guarantee it will work every time in any weather condition. I guarantee you will find more treasures with this detector than the FG80, and I will answer all emails that you send me.

So what do you think? Is my guarantee good?
Can neronc find more treasure with my overpriced detector or with his FG80?
Old 03-31-2007, 08:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
The "demonstrations" I've seen and heard about from Mineoro always involve finding some tiny piece of jewelry... are you now saying their devices won't really do this?
No. I'm not saying that.
What I meant is that someone who buys this expensive detector wouldn't be looking for small itens when the big gold which is almost all the time out of the reach of conventional detectors are what they should seek.

The PDCs, FGs, etc... sure can find small items but I admit in many circumstances it's hard to pinpoint the item. I know of people who detected gold items at the beach with beeps they could not trace perfectly to the source and had to use a MD for that. Others I know however could do it fine without a MD. Here in Brazil, summer is the best season for that.
´
This is due to poor ionic and electrostatic fields build up on those items caused by : relative short time the item has been buried, shallow location, ionic condition of the day not being good, etc. These are factors which might affect good detection.

Sometime ago I told about a ring being found in a farm by Alonso and some friends employing a DC2008 and how happy the lady who was the owner became, giving a party for them. Humidity, ionic conditions at the location, all of this play important roles.

In case of big treasures however you will get beeps even if it's raining, it's night, humidity high, etc. as the ionic fields are really strong. I can corroborate that in a target we are working on.

So bear in mind. Unless you have the GIG on the detector, for detecting fresh gold items (in this case not much long range), chances are you will get beeps which is more than 10 years buried and probably deep enough as the deeper it is, the stronger the signal. Same goes to buried time period.
Old 03-31-2007, 11:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
So you are saying a detector which detects to the 'amazing' depth of 20cm and the range of maybe another 20cm for 3K is better deal than one which can penetrate more than 20 meters in the ground and reach miles in distance for 7K?
Wouldn't it be nice if this was true.
Pity it's only wishful thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Frankly, skeptics' references sometimes can reach the stupidity realms.
No matter how many pictures are posted, how many cases are told, if only one single Mineoro owner drops by saying he did not suceed (yet) in finding gold with it, it's enough for skeptics of the hour start yelling it's all fraud. Jeez..
In Science when someone comes up with an idea, they carry out many experiments trying to prove it wrong, before publishing any information.
In Pseudoscience when someone comes up with an idea, they first publish the information, then search for evidence to support the idea, and in the meantime conveniently ignore negative results.
This is a common occurence with both dowsing and LRLs.
It is not the responsibility of the skeptics to prove that these devices do not work, but the job of the LRL and dowsing proponents to prove that they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Well then I have to advice my friend as soon as I can who a few weeks ago found another gold vein at 28 meters depth that will produce about 22g of gold per ton of rock and also quickly tell Crespin dos Santos who found nuggets and recently a vein of gold at a distance of 167 m inside a cavern to quit what they are doing with the FG80 and start to dig rings at the beach with this 20cm depth 'amazing' detector.
Sometime ago I told about a ring being found in a farm by Alonso and some friends employing a DC2008 and how happy the lady who was the owner became, giving a party for them.
Subjective evidence is not acceptable as proof.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
What I meant is that someone who buys this expensive detector wouldn't be looking for small itens when the big gold which is almost all the time out of the reach of conventional detectors are what they should seek.
Folks pay $3000 - $4000 on a regular basis for Minelab detectors, just so they can go out and detect tiny gold nuggets. So, yes, people do buy expensive detectors to locate small items. Also, in my area, there are probably no large treasures (if I ignore a couple of treasure myths), so lost rings are exactly what I would go after.

Quote:
The PDCs, FGs, etc... sure can find small items but I admit in many circumstances it's hard to pinpoint the item.
In those Mineoro demonstrations, they had no trouble whatsoever.

Quote:
So bear in mind. Unless you have the GIG on the detector, for detecting fresh gold items (in this case not much long range), chances are you will get beeps which is more than 10 years buried and probably deep enough
Classic LRL-speak... always have to get another upgrade in order to achieve what was claimed in the first place.

Quote:
as the deeper it is, the stronger the signal.
This is a new claim. So do ions have trouble escaping shallow soil depths?

- Carl
Old 04-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
In Pseudoscience when someone comes up with an idea, they first publish the information, then search for evidence to support the idea, and in the meantime conveniently ignore negative results.
This is a common occurence with both dowsing and LRLs.
This simply is not true.

In Pseudoscience, when someone comes up with an idea, they sell products.

- Carl
Old 04-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Guru

Default LRL entrepreneur method

Quote:
Examples:
How can I sell these $5.99 surplus calculators? maybe if I attach a handle and a radio antenna, people will pay $799.00: http://www.rangertell.com/

How can I sell $100 surplus IR thermometers for $6000? Maybe if I say they are made in USA and modified with gold and cave sensors. http://www.knouzm.org/Text/115985885...96269140-1216/

If I glue a piezo buzzer to a soap box and include it with a pair of dowsing rods, maybe people will send $55: http://cgi.ebay.com/Colorado-Gold-St...ayphotohosting

If I add a waterproof electronic box to dowsing rods and an antenna, maybe people will send $2000: http://www.treasure-signs.com/lrl.html

Old 04-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Folks pay $3000 - $4000 on a regular basis for Minelab detectors, just so they can go out and detect tiny gold nuggets. So, yes, people do buy expensive detectors to locate small items. Also, in my area, there are probably no large treasures (if I ignore a couple of treasure myths), so lost rings are exactly what I would go after.
Do Minelab detectors go deep say 2 m for a nugget? I don't think so.

Quote:
In those Mineoro demonstrations, they had no trouble whatsoever.
I agree. In the beach I have never faced a situation like the video. But in mountains away from ocean I have. I think humidity plays a major role for small items with weak fields. Maybe a next generation detectors will deal with the beach issue.

Quote:
Classic LRL-speak... always have to get another upgrade in order to achieve what was claimed in the first place.
I agree and think the advertising of fresh gold detection is a little exagerated, as for this to happen some peculiar conditions have to be met. I could get a ring from about 4 meters away once in a sunny and hot day, with a FG just like yours.
The GIG was added because of this. To make it happen on a more regular basis.

Quote:
This is a new claim. So do ions have trouble escaping shallow soil depths?

- Carl
No, this is not a new claim. I have already talked about this in the past. Re-read some of my posts and you will find.
When a small object is buried close to the surface the propagation of the fields are dimished and the detector will only pick it up from a short distance, PROVIDED THE USUAL IONIC CONDITIONS ARE MET. What do I mean by usual ionic conditions? The normal conditions ionic fields emanate and the right periods of the day for this to happen.
This I can corroborate. I have a target here which marks ok. But from 12 noon til 14:30 in the afternoon, the signal disappears. Not even with edge calibration I pick it up. About 2:45 PM the signal starts to return.
This is the phenomena behaviour.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Examples:
How can I sell these $5.99 surplus calculators? maybe if I attach a handle and a radio antenna, people will pay $799.00: http://www.rangertell.com/

How can I sell $100 surplus IR thermometers for $6000? Maybe if I say they are made in USA and modified with gold and cave sensors. http://www.knouzm.org/Text/115985885...96269140-1216/

If I glue a piezo buzzer to a soap box and include it with a pair of dowsing rods, maybe people will send $55: http://cgi.ebay.com/Colorado-Gold-St...ayphotohosting

If I add a waterproof electronic box to dowsing rods and an antenna, maybe people will send $2000: http://www.treasure-signs.com/lrl.html

Regarding the knouzm detector I still can't emit a final conclusion as I don't know if it was modified and if it dit to what extent.
The other cases are most radionic devices.
Now if you don't believe in radionics, that's another story.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
This simply is not true.

- Carl
OK - I was slight wrong.

In Pseudoscience, when someone comes up with an idea, they sell products. Then Hung posts subjective evidence to support the idea.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
OK - I was slight wrong.

In Pseudoscience, when someone comes up with an idea, they sell products. Then Hung posts subjective evidence to support the idea.
You like child games don't you?
While you play, I keep getting the gold. Simple. No pain.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:44 AM
Guru

Default MORE BS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Sure you do. BS walks

Old 04-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You like child games don't you?
Actually, I like to play mind games. But not the one's you play with your LRLs.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Guru

Default ionic and electrostatic fields

Quote:
No. I'm not saying that.

The PDCs, FGs, etc... sure can find small items but I admit in many circumstances it's hard to pinpoint the item. I know of people who detected gold items at the beach with beeps they could not trace perfectly to the source and had to use a MD for that. Others I know however could do it fine without a MD. Here in Brazil, summer is the best season for that.
´
This is due to poor ionic and electrostatic fields build up on those items caused by : relative short time the item has been buried, shallow location, ionic condition of the day not being good, etc. These are factors which might affect good detection.

Sometime ago I told about a ring being found in a farm by Alonso and some friends employing a DC2008 and how happy the lady who was the owner became, giving a party for them. Humidity, ionic conditions at the location, all of this play important roles.

In case of big treasures however you will get beeps even if it's raining, it's night, humidity high, etc. as the ionic fields are really strong. I can corroborate that in a target we are working on.

So bear in mind. Unless you have the GIG on the detector, for detecting fresh gold items (in this case not much long range), chances are you will get beeps which is more than 10 years buried and probably deep enough as the deeper it is, the stronger the signal. Same goes to buried time period.
Can someone show what the ionic and electrostatic fields for gold would look like .
Old 04-02-2007, 08:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad View Post
Can someone show what the ionic and electrostatic fields for gold would look like .
No - because they don't exist, except in the minds of Mineoro users.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Guru

Clondike Clad, up to now there's no way of visualize them, although I'm thinking of developing a way to be able to do it. It may take sometime tough.
For a full explanation of the ionic/electrostatic fields and for a java rendition on its behavior go to
www.mineoro.com
Old 04-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Guru

Default FG80

I know a LASER PUT OUT A VERY TIGHT BEAM OF LIGHT
iT LOOKS AS IF THE FG80 IS PICKING UP SOME KIND OF BEAM OR SOMETHING THAT IS LIKE A LASER BEAM. TO TRACK A TARGET MANY FEET OR MILES THE SIGNAL MUST BE LIKE A LASER OR CLOSE TO A LASER .
IN MY MIND ONLY A LASER IS THAT TIGHT OF A BEAM?????
I WILL LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS.
Attached Images

Old 04-03-2007, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Clondike Clad, up to now there's no way of visualize them, although I'm thinking of developing a way to be able to do it. It may take sometime tough.
For a full explanation of the ionic/electrostatic fields and for a java rendition on its behavior go to
www.mineoro.com
You should be able to visualize it if you switched to a complex Hilbert space wherein the fields can be reduced to a time dependent function, whose Hamiltonian is defined as a constant K, such as it would be for a system with Continuously Replenishable Asymmetric Particles.

... just a thought.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda