LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-29-2006, 12:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Thursday, Ed Merill, received his Mineoro FG-80.

Friday, Ed, drove down from Orlando, and we took the Mineoro FG-80, out for a short 3 hour field trial. I can honestly repeat what I said regarding the previous model. IT WORKS!

The FG-80, has more sensitivity and is easier to tune than the previous model. Dell
Glad to hear that Dell. Fell free to email me to discuss the FG80 if you like.
Last week I tracked a shipwreck signal coming form the ocean in a famous beach here in Rio. Contacting a senior diver who now joined my ocean only team, he told this might prove the story of a french galeon which was set fire by crew to avoid the gold being taken. I'll be diving there on my way back from my ground expedition.
Hey who said this THunting life isn't fun?
Old 10-29-2006, 01:44 AM
sony

Talking Saga continue.....

Dell:
"Friday, Ed, drove down from Orlando, and we took the Mineoro FG-80,
out for a short 3 hour field trial. I can honestly repeat what I said regarding
the previous model. IT WORKS!
The FG-80, has more sensitivity and is easier to tune than the previous model."

C'mon Dell !? This thing is not supposed to joke with!!? Such expensive device!?
You are just advertising scum product so easy?
Can you imagine yourself being "fooled" by simillar advertisement to spend a few
towsends of dollars????? Later you discover it was SCUM device,fraud,bogus...!
What would you feel than???
How many naive people here will read your post and "eat" that as true?
Do you feel any responsibillity about that?
You just can not come here and claim that device, already proven as bogus and fraud,
actually works!!!???
I do not consider Hung as serious man in this subject,also not objective.....
but you...i considered you as a much more objective so far!?

"IT WORKS!" you said...Works What? Can you explain that detailed,but being straight
and honest? Can you swear on something very holiness to you, that FG80 is not fraud
and bogus device???
Can some people come to you and check your story? What penalties can you offer if
appeared that your claims are false?
Since you get freedom to claim such claims than you have to accept some obligations
also!
Otherwise you have to denial your previous claims here! If not than nobody else will
consider you as serious....You'll be joined to Hung's-look-like kind of people here.
People whose are very funny but not true and real....

TO Hung;

"...."About 12 years ago I was in charge of a powerful scientific research team. "

What stopped you to continue Hung? We were just expected a brand new thread with a brand
new fairy tales......

"...Yes i remebered.....you were there...as a luggage carrier..."

Honest job! You do not have to be ashamed of that, i tell you!
You showed here such a good will to advertise mineoro scum products so far...where is that
same will to talk about other things????
"magnetohydrodymanics'"
Ha,can you explain to us this new kind of science here?
C'mon Hung! You just can not come with some claims and than shut up, you must explain
some of your words here!

Somehow i do have feeling that you are not awared yet of your own words here!?
You just come here to say at least anything and than wanish until next advertisement...
Mineoro already have you on pay role.....now Dell joined too....How nice!
That makes two of you here....
Michael is only volunteer so far, so i can not count him too.
Nobody of you has not given here any real proof yet,just empty words.....
That's why nobody respects you here any more....Think about that..

Old 10-29-2006, 05:08 AM
Guru

Thumbs up write details

Quote:
Thursday, Ed Merill, received his Mineoro FG-80.
Friday, Ed, drove down from Orlando, and we took the Mineoro FG-80, out for a short 3 hour field trial. I can honestly repeat what I said regarding the previous model. IT WORKS! The FG-80, has more sensitivity and is easier to tune than the previous model. Dell
Hi Dell, good and encouraging news, please write more about it and details, especially I need you share me
with your results. Although my FG80 is on way, but am willing to in advance have all experiences from other users. thank you
Old 10-29-2006, 05:47 AM
Guru

Sony, If you want to believe the FG-80 doesn't work, that's your perrogative. I deal in fact, not beliefs. I have been field testing these types of remote sensing devices for 27 years. I do not lie, and I resent your inference that I am not truthful.

You have the same option as every one else. If you don't want me to share my experience, buy your own FG-80 and field test it yourself.

"The door to knowledge & understanding is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind". Think about it! Dell
Old 10-29-2006, 11:37 AM
Guru

Mineoro has been exposed as the manufacture of fraudulent operating devices. Just read the threads “Inside Mineoro210-part1” and “Mineore210-part2-sensor” to see how these scam devices work (or lack of working).

It comes as no surprise to me that Dell Winders offers support to these bandits, when in fact; his product is just as fraudulent. Yes, Dell Winders deals in fraudulent electronics, so why wouldn’t he lie about other fraudulent devices.

Dell Winders states “I deal in fact, not beliefs”, but yet the crap he manufactures/sells is not factual working electronics. Honor amongst thieves, eh?
Old 10-29-2006, 12:53 PM
Guru

As for Mineoro, I don't care about your claims and will not waste my time comenting it. But for Dell, you should at least show more respect towards a member here and your compatriot. If you don't, it clearly shows your bad attitude and what's really inside your mind.
Old 10-29-2006, 05:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
But for Dell, you should at least show more respect towards a member here and your compatriot. If you don't, it clearly shows your bad attitude and what's really inside your mind.
Hung, I don't know what you are referring to?

I simply made a truthful statement that in a short field trial Ed Merill, used his new Mineoro FG-80, and it worked. I was a witness.

I am being reprimanded by Mineoro critics for telling the truth and sharing mention of the event with persons who were not there to witness for them selves, and have no way of knowing.

I accept the fact that in my limited field experience with the Mineoro, in Central Florida USA, the Mineoro, does indeed work, and is subjective to the same operating conditions and limitations experienced in this area with all other LRL's, and Frequency Discriminators I have field tested over the past 26 years.

I have no connections with Mineoro, I have never met anyone from Mineoro, I don't sell Mineoro, I don't own a Mineoro. I don't use Mineoro, in my own Treasure searches, and if my interests were financial, it would not be in my best interest to even share any positive reference to a competitive product. But facts are facts, and I am not going to jeprodize my integrity and deny the truth to gain the favor of LRL manufacturers, the Skeptic cult, or any one else.

If those who criticize won't learn to properly use, Field test, and evaluate products without bias, or prejudice on their own, then thay have no basis in fact, to even suggest the possibility that I am being untruthful. Dell
Old 10-29-2006, 07:05 PM
Guru

"It works" is usually followed with "we found" or "we dug" or "here is a picture of the goods found".

"It Works" in a "field report" without indicating what was detected/located would imply "It Works" would/could be the battery indicator.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
it clearly shows your bad attitude and what's really inside your mind.
I guess it is obvious I do not care for liars and folks who profit from the electronically challenged, eh?
Old 10-29-2006, 08:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
"It works" is usually followed with "we found" or "we dug" or "here is a picture of the goods found".

"It Works" in a "field report" without indicating what was detected/located would imply "It Works" would/could be the battery indicator.
Good point.
"It works" would imply that the device beeped, a hole was dug, and something valuable (presumably gold in this case) was recovered. Then everyone involved did a little jig, drunk a couple of pints, and went home happy.
However, in this case - goodness knows. :confused: The implication here is that no such thing happened. Possibly the device just randomly beeped while pointing at something far away (perhaps even a supposed shipwreck at sea) then everyone patted each other on the back, did a little jig, drunk a couple of pints, and went home happy.
Similar scenarios, except no gold was recovered in the latter case.
Oh yes - and I know Dell doesn't drink, so he probably had a couple of fruit juices instead.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Guru

I would never buy an used car from you.
But I certainly would from Dell.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Guru

It's also so funny seeing skeptics here get desperate as they see more people other than me confirming what I've been telling for eons...

Regarding pictures. Relax back. It will be a pleasure..
Old 10-29-2006, 08:40 PM
Guru

Default That's The Ticket!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Good point.
"It works" would imply that the device beeped, a hole was dug, and something valuable (presumably gold in this case) was recovered. Then everyone involved did a little jig, drunk a couple of pints, and went home happy.
However, in this case - goodness knows. :confused: The implication here is that no such thing happened. Possibly the device just randomly beeped while pointing at something far away (perhaps even a supposed shipwreck at sea) then everyone patted each other on the back, did a little jig, drunk a couple of pints, and went home happy.
Similar scenarios, except no gold was recovered in the latter case.
Oh yes - and I know Dell doesn't drink, so he probably had a couple of fruit juices instead.
Yeah, see...that's the ticket! Without something being found (IE: gold, silver, treasure) it's just like every other scam LRL device that's come down the pike
Old 10-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Guru

Jim, it's also obvious you are trying to turn this into a bashing forum where everybody argues and nobody has the opportunity to discuss the development potential of Remote Sensing Discrimination, for treasure hunting. But, that's between you and Carl, if it is to be discussed respectively. I already use RSD in my Treasure searches and apparently know what you don't know, and do not wish to learn.

I offered you the opportunity to accompany me on a Treasure project and experience RSD in the field for your self, and you refused.

If you wish to confront liars, and denial, lperhaps you should take a close look at yourself in the mirror and direct your slander in the correct direction. Dell
Old 10-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
... the opportunity to discuss the development potential of Remote Sensing Discrimination, for treasure hunting.
Interesting idea... if only.
As Carl has said previously, there are some real bona fide methods of remote sensing, but RSDs or LRLs are not one of them.
In case you don't know what "bona fide" means, here's the definition:
BONA FIDE - Lat. In good faith; without fraud or deceit.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:44 PM
Administrator

I agree with Dell... no name-calling. If you feel his products are bogus, fine... talk about the products. If you believe Mineoro products are bogus, fine... talk about the products.
Old 10-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Guru

Oh Pictures, good point, but will they really satisfy you? I'm sure not.
you know your job well what to do. bring back to previous page............
what jim did here beforehand to me.
with pictures a new wave will be raised and at once take issue with him, try to dent the honesty and make it under-suspicious. surely if thousands of people come and say "we used it, IT WORKS" you will start battling and deny the whole story cose you say "in my opinion it's unacceptable and unscientific"
please be little fair what is this behavior? is this all your implication that so much proclaim it?
Bashing, harassing, making derogatory?
you know better experience is superior than science.in most cases science is born of experience.
if the best and documented pictures be presented here you will definitely
tell: " not accepted cos one LRL believer says" or " " that's hoax" or " that's fake, photoshopped" or ......
Old 10-30-2006, 09:40 AM
Guru

Default Bad Jim...No Donut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Oh Pictures, good point, but will they really satisfy you? I'm sure not.
you know your job well what to do. bring back to previous page............
what jim did here beforehand to me.
with pictures a new wave will be raised and at once take issue with him, try to dent the honesty and make it under-suspicious. surely if thousands of people come and say "we used it, IT WORKS" you will start battling and deny the whole story cose you say "in my opinion it's unacceptable and unscientific"
please be little fair what is this behavior? is this all your implication that so much proclaim it?
Bashing, harassing, making derogatory?
you know better experience is superior than science.in most cases science is born of experience.
if the best and documented pictures be presented here you will definitely
tell: " not accepted cos one LRL believer says" or " " that's hoax" or " that's fake, photoshopped" or ......
Bashing, harassing and derogatory remarks made about a fraudulent product upset you, eh? I’ll take a hit for the team.

Bad Jim…No Donut!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:45 PM
sony

Talking Gathering against evil !!!

"...I don't care about your claims and will not waste my time comenting it...."
Than why you WASTED so much SPACE HERE trying to convince people to beleive in mineoro???
WASTED SPACE WITH SO MUCH NONSENCES FROM YOU! Fairy Tales etc...

"I would never buy an used car from you.But I certainly would from Dell."
Go buy Omnitron from Dell! But...it is not a car...you know???
"It's also so funny seeing skeptics here get desperate as they see more people other than
me confirming what I've been telling for eons..."
ARE YOU CONSOLING YOURSELF LIKE THAT??? HA,HA,HA!!! OR YOU NEED SOMEBODY ELSE TO CONSOLE YOU?
"MORE PEOPLE..."????? LET'S COUNT THOSE PEOPLE NOW:
1)HUNG
2)DELL
3)ESTEBAN (NOT 100% SURE)
4)MICHAEL (NOT 100% SURE)

WHO ELSE ???? "MORE PEOPLE..."??? TS,TS,TS,TS!!! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!!
YOU ARE SO "OVERNUMBERED"....I AM WANDERING IS HERE ENOUGH PLACE FOR ALL OF YOU BELEIVERS???
C'MON HUNG! WHY DONT YOU EXPLAIN A BIT MORE YOUR PREVIOUS POST:
************************************************** ******************************************
" "...."About 12 years ago I was in charge of a powerful scientific research team. "
What stopped you to continue Hung? We were just expected a brand new thread with a brand
new fairy tales......
"...Yes i remebered.....you were there...as a luggage carrier..."
Honest job! You do not have to be ashamed of that, i tell you!"
************************************************** ******************************************
OR THIS IS NOT SUBJECT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT?

"Regarding pictures. Relax back. It will be a pleasure.."
oH! MORE FUNNY PICTURES??? GOD HELP US!!!
SOMEBODY SHOULD LIMIT YOUR POSTS HERE...SO MUCH NONSENCES IN SO SHORT TIME?!?
NOW WE HAVE TO SUFFER EVEN FROM YOUR PICTURES? GOD HELP US!

CARL: "I agree with Dell... no name-calling. If you feel his products are bogus, fine...
talk about the products. If you believe Mineoro products are bogus, fine... talk about the
products...."

I ALSO CAN AGREE....NO NAME-CALLING. BUT WHAT'S THE STORY WITH SO MUCH NONSENCES HERE???
CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT CARL??? CAN YOU ASK HUNG TO STOP BASHING HERE ANY MORE???
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SO FAR, TO PRESERVE THIS FORUM FROM SOME SICK INTENTIONS BY SOME PEOPLE
HERE???
ARE YOU BLIND??? CANT YOU SEE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? THOSE PEOPLE ARE HERE ONLY TO BASH
AND BUG....NOTHING ELSE!
OF COURSE THEY DO NOT USE "NAME-CALLING" SO OFTEN...OF COURSE THEY ARE USING "SWEET" LANGUAGE
HERE! BUT THEIR INTENTIONS ARE NOT HONEST AT ALL!LIES,FRAUDS...AGAIN LIES AND LIES...MORE AND
MORE...EVERY DAY MORE!
EVERY DAY ONE MORE NONSENCED THREAD,EVERY DAY PILE OF NONSENCES MORE!?
IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY MORE...IT IS STUPID AND SAD TO SEE IN WHAT THIS FORUM TURNED!PITTY!
AND ONLY A FEW,MINOR..."MORE PEOPLE.." DID IT...

MICHAEL:"Oh Pictures, good point, but will they really satisfy you? I'm sure not."
OF COURSE NOT!STOP WITH STUPID PICTURES! GIVE SOME TECHNICAL EXPLANATIONS,SOME KNOWLEDGE..
THAN NOBODY NEED ANY PICTURE TO BELEIVE IN YOU!
THE BEST PROOF IS KNOWLEDGE BACKUPED WITH FACTS,RELYING ON PURE SCIENCE....WHICH NOBODY OF
YOU "...MORE PEOPLE..." SHOWED HERE YET!
JIM: "Bashing, harassing and derogatory remarks made about a fraudulent product upset you.."
DONT WORRY JIM, IT IS NOT SO EASY TO UPSET THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE.YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...
Bashing, harassing and derogatory remarks are all coming from them not from us...
But in a "sweet&polte" manner, using "easy" rethorics, just to avoid to be warned by Carl,
nothing else.
Carl is tied up,can not do anything...it is so obious.And they are enjoying that very much!
But it is Carl's guilt...not mine or yours...
As far as they posting so much nonsences, i'll be here to negate all that scum&trash...
On every their post i'll post humor,mockery etc..on their account...so any eventual new
visitor will see that this subject is not more than funny joke - nothing else!

I INVITE ALL THE "SCEPTICS" TO JOIN HERE AND TO MOCK THEM EVERY TIME THEY POST NEW NONSENCE!

BUT PAY ATTENTION, USE PROPER LANGUAGE...TRY TO SKIP NAME-CALLING AND HARDER WORDS!
LET'S COMPETE IN MOCKERY ON THEM AND THEIR NONSENCED SUBJECT!

I INVITE ALL OF YOU HONEST PEOPLE HERE! LET'S CLEAN THIS FORUM FOR GOOD FROM NONSENCES!!!

Old 10-30-2006, 11:48 PM
robert

Talking Yes evil it is!!!

I am here! I'll be always against them, frauds and bogus devices!
Count on me!
Let's push them out of this forum for good!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:49 PM

Talking Destroy evil here!!!

You may count on me too!
Let's stop their breeding here!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:53 PM
Guru

Thumbs down O.K. i am here too!

O.K. i am here too!
It is sad that we have to do this way but as i see - no other way...
You may count on me too!
I am against some posts here also against some claims here....
Already showed as lies and bogus!
Stop beleivers!
:mad:
Old 10-31-2006, 01:38 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I ALSO CAN AGREE....NO NAME-CALLING. BUT WHAT'S THE STORY WITH SO MUCH NONSENCES HERE???
CAN YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT CARL??? CAN YOU ASK HUNG TO STOP BASHING HERE ANY MORE???
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SO FAR, TO PRESERVE THIS FORUM FROM SOME SICK INTENTIONS BY SOME PEOPLE
HERE???
ARE YOU BLIND??? CANT YOU SEE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? THOSE PEOPLE ARE HERE ONLY TO BASH
AND BUG....NOTHING ELSE!
This forum is open to the discussion of remote sensing methods & devices. Some of those devices are "LRLs". And even though I've never seen an LRL that works, I will still allow their discussion.

Yes, some people may come here to promote LRLs. Some may be honest, some may be dishonest. Unfortunately, I don't have an "honesty meter" that will tell me. I've met a whole lot of dowsers and LRL users over the years, and I've found that every one of them truly believes in what they are doing. (And, I've generally found that manufacturers don't truly believe in the products they sell.)

So, there will be posts on this forum from LRL proponents, and there will be posts on this forum from LRL skeptics. People who are unfamiliar with LRLs will have to consider both sides, and make up their own minds. Some of those people will go off and buy an LRL that stops working as soon as the purchase is complete. That's not my problem. I provide information. Take it or leave it. And, I allow proponents to have their say.

Who knows? We skeptics might all be wrong about Mineoro LRLs. We'll know soon.

- Carl

P.S. -- Mockery isn't permitted. I've let a few things slide, but no more.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:54 AM
Guru

What Dell Winders failed to include in his “field report”, was that the validity of the FG80 “IT WORKS” was confirmed by none other than his own Dell Winders Omniton Pro-4 dowsing rods with the “Rapid Discharge Oscillator” feature.

Also failed to mention in the “field report” was the supposed treasure (Spanish Gold. Circa 1635) was not recovered. Nothing was recovered at all…but, it works?

I’m sorry, but when you mix non-extant treasure with a closed-chambered Ion detector and dowsing rods, the results are more than questionable.

“Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining” would be applicable here.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:07 AM
Guru

Kudo's Carl, I see a bit of sensibility in your post. I hope it's not temporary. Dell