LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-31-2009, 12:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Absolutely correct.

In fact, "the phenomenon" is really nothing more than a copy of, or extension of the LRL salesman-created marketing term known as F.E.R.F. Free Electron Radiation Fields have never existed except in the minds of those ad writing marketing schemers who wish to take advantage of the technically-challenged and gullible treasure hunters. Today, KellyCo still runs ads for their Ground Resistance Analyzers, and utilize the bogus term FERF in their copy.

If "the phenomenon" or FERF actually existed, it would certainly have been recognized by rational science after all these years - and not remained in the category of "wish science", seen only by a mere handful of esoteric observers, having zero accreditation or collaboration.

When Hung makes silly statements like; "the phenomenon is unquestionable and does not need further comments", it is important to consider the source and discount it as having zero relevance.
F.E.R.F. Free Electron Radiation Fields can be obscure... because nobody knows all the factors in sites with metal buried for long time. This is the reason I use the word phenomenon. Through the years around metal buried for long time are created an own "atmosphere". Here the metal in conjunction wit humidity and oxidation-migration creates a kind of "field", is like a battery in ground. Here the magnetic lines of Earth can be distorted by these good conductive metals buried for long time. A quantity of metal buried for long time as a treasure directly is energetic, because an open gate of a IC connected via antenna burns in presence of it... I'm explaining since my own experiences and study in situ by many years.

Sometimes the last transistor of audio stage of a common MD burns here...
Old 08-31-2009, 02:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
F.E.R.F. Free Electron Radiation Fields can be obscure... because nobody knows all the factors in sites with metal buried for long time. This is the reason I use the word phenomenon. Through the years around metal buried for long time are created an own "atmosphere". Here the metal in conjunction wit humidity and oxidation-migration creates a kind of "field", is like a battery in ground. Here the magnetic lines of Earth can be distorted by these good conductive metals buried for long time. A quantity of metal buried for long time as a treasure directly is energetic, because an open gate of a IC connected via antenna burns in presence of it... I'm explaining since my own experiences and study in situ by many years.

I have no idea what you mean by your term "burns" in the above quote.

FERF is a made-up term and has no real meaning or relationship to practical science or to long time buried metal.

You say you'd rather call it "the phenomenon" because it is complex and involves unknowns. Okay... but here are some FACTS that don't involve unknowns, but do relate to various metals buried in a soil environment. These facts are the result of my own experiments and study and have been corroborated many times over by other investigators in the same field of study.

Very little if anything is happening around the more noble metal buried in a soil environment. Even if two dissimilar metal are in actual contact with each other, as the corrosion of one or both takes place, the electrical contact between the two is broke and the corrosion that occurs is concentrated on each individually.

All corrosion is based on loosing electrons. No metal is pure and even the local environment can cause one part of the same piece of metal to become anodic to other areas on the same piece. One area looses electrons and corrodes while the area receiving the electrons is cathodically protected. The anodic area eventually becomes polarized and then the corrosion stops in that area. Then another anodic area starts.

Since no metal is truely pure, there are always anodic areas in the metal. Also if any metal gets struck hard or gets bent, that stressed area becomes anodic -- thus the name stress corrosion.

Charge carriers within a metal are electrons, and the charge carriers external to the metal are ions.

Questions are; do the ions that flow between the two metals concentrate themselves in any way in the soil (electrolyte) around and in the area of the more noble metal? If so, would this concentration form some sort of a charged area (a field, or "a phenomenon") in the soil that is significantly different from other areas of the soil where there are no noble metals?

What metallic ions flow away from the source immediately bond with any anions in the environment such as Cl, OH, SO4, etc. Thus forming a corrosion area around the metal. Today, there is no evidence to suggest they might escape into the atmosphere or hover above the ground.

In actually, there is little flow of metal ions between metals that are physically separated; as explained above. In a pile of iron or with other material, organic or metal, then iron corrosion products can coat them.

What about some of the most noble metals in the galvanic series, such as Platinum and Gold? Gold is probably considered to be the most noble of all metals and in that regard is thought to be the most inert. Yet if Gold or Platinum were in a suitable soil environment where they shared the same electrolyte with less noble metal, would they not enter into a typical corrosion process with other nearby less noble metal, just as readily as other metals? (Not that the Gold or Platinum would suffer any corrosion, but simply that it would enter into typical corrosion ion flows with other less noble and corroding metal.)

If gold or platinum were in contact with any other metal, -- Key thing is in contact - then the electrons would flow from the less noble metal to the more noble metal. The less noble would corrode as the electrons flowed. But the metal ions of the corroding metal mainly build up as a corrosion layer around the corroding metal. The corrosion layer consists of the metal ions of the corroding metal, any anions in the environment and the matrix (sand, gravel, etc.) that is in the area.

Gold and Platinum in most instances are very very reluctant to give up any of their electrons, thus they do not lose any metal ions.

The key point here is this: Most corrosion of metal is within and among the constituent area of the same piece. The interaction between two dissimilar metals that are not in physical and electrical contact is minimal at best, and certainly does not create a "field" or "a phenomenon" that has to this day escaped detection by rational science and scientific investigation.

(Sorry I don't speak or write Spanish or Portuguese, so I have to give you my facts in English)

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-31-2009, 03:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Very little if anything is happening around the more noble metal buried in a soil environment.
Actually conductivity changes a lot. And soil is conductive too ...So we have a no-so good conductor around a very good conductor...all this submitted to electric and magnetic fields.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Guru

Quote:

Esteban knows better!

But this seems really Esteban's science...

Hmmm... I guess it doesn't work...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
I have no idea what you mean by your term "burns" in the above quote.
What Esteban means is if you are in the location of a buried metal object with a strong signal, and you are trying to detect it by using an antenna connected to an IC with an open gate, then then the amount of energy being sensed will be strong enough to cause a current overload in the IC, causing it to permanently malfunction, possibly accompanied by the smell of a burning IC. He says he knows this from his own field experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
FERF is a made-up term and has no real meaning or relationship to practical science or to long time buried metal.

You say you'd rather call it "the phenomenon" because it is complex and involves unknowns. Okay... but here are some FACTS that don't involve unknowns, but do relate to various metals buried in a soil environment. These facts are the result of my own experiments and study and have been corroborated many times over by other investigators in the same field of study.

Very little if anything is happening around the more noble metal buried in a soil environment. Even if two dissimilar metal are in actual contact with each other, as the corrosion of one or both takes place, the electrical contact between the two is broke and the corrosion that occurs is concentrated on each individually.

All corrosion is based on loosing electrons. No metal is pure and even the local environment can cause one part of the same piece of metal to become anodic to other areas on the same piece. One area looses electrons and corrodes while the area receiving the electrons is cathodically protected. The anodic area eventually becomes polarized and then the corrosion stops in that area. Then another anodic area starts.

Since no metal is truely pure, there are always anodic areas in the metal. Also if any metal gets struck hard or gets bent, that stressed area becomes anodic -- thus the name stress corrosion.

Charge carriers within a metal are electrons, and the charge carriers external to the metal are ions.

Questions are; do the ions that flow between the two metals concentrate themselves in any way in the soil (electrolyte) around and in the area of the more noble metal? If so, would this concentration form some sort of a charged area (a field, or "a phenomenon") in the soil that is significantly different from other areas of the soil where there are no noble metals?

What metallic ions flow away from the source immediately bond with any anions in the environment such as Cl, OH, SO4, etc. Thus forming a corrosion area around the metal. Today, there is no evidence to suggest they might escape into the atmosphere or hover above the ground.

In actually, there is little flow of metal ions between metals that are physically separated; as explained above. In a pile of iron or with other material, organic or metal, then iron corrosion products can coat them.

What about some of the most noble metals in the galvanic series, such as Platinum and Gold? Gold is probably considered to be the most noble of all metals and in that regard is thought to be the most inert. Yet if Gold or Platinum were in a suitable soil environment where they shared the same electrolyte with less noble metal, would they not enter into a typical corrosion process with other nearby less noble metal, just as readily as other metals? (Not that the Gold or Platinum would suffer any corrosion, but simply that it would enter into typical corrosion ion flows with other less noble and corroding metal.)

If gold or platinum were in contact with any other metal, -- Key thing is in contact - then the electrons would flow from the less noble metal to the more noble metal. The less noble would corrode as the electrons flowed. But the metal ions of the corroding metal mainly build up as a corrosion layer around the corroding metal. The corrosion layer consists of the metal ions of the corroding metal, any anions in the environment and the matrix (sand, gravel, etc.) that is in the area.

Gold and Platinum in most instances are very very reluctant to give up any of their electrons, thus they do not lose any metal ions.

The key point here is this: Most corrosion of metal is within and among the constituent area of the same piece. The interaction between two dissimilar metals that are not in physical and electrical contact is minimal at best, and certainly does not create a "field" or "a phenomenon" that has to this day escaped detection by rational science and scientific investigation.
Hi Theseus,
What you report is true for experiments done with various metals in the soil, and will hold true for experiments that extend for well over a year of research. Much has been studied in this area by companies who bury pipes and cables for the utilities. They often design anodic protection systems to prevent corrosion of the buried pipes and cables.

But things begin to change when we look at metals that are buried for longer terms, say more than 20 years. And these changes become very noticeable when the metal is buried for thousands of years. Scientists have found that the corrosion chemistry is different when observing the minute corrosion effects over these long time spans. Gold, platinum and other metals that naturally resist corrosion show evidence of very definite corrosion, and migration of ions in the soil in trace amounts. The chemistry that causes this corrosion is not from other metals, but from cyanide that is excreted by microorganisms which live deep under the surface. This happens in trace amounts, and depends on proximity to the buried metal, and also depends on capillary action of rain cycles, or underground moisture movement to transport the ions away from the metal host. Subterranean microorganisms also excrete organic acids and sulfur complexes which can suspend the corroded metal ions during the time when they are below the surface. The observations of the scientists who study these corrosion mechanics show the metal ions usually migrate upward (vertically) toward the surface of the earth. The metal ions eventually bind with other constituents of the soil during the final 10-30 cm before reaching the surface. At the time they bind, they become compounds (In the case of gold, it combines with itself into a gold lattice to create a microparticle). Never have they ever found any evidence of these ions surviving at the surface of the soil or above it.

This "long-time buried" chemistry is capable of transporting trace amounts of ions from noble metals such as gold and platinum, measured in the sub-parts per billion in a soil sample. But even in these trace amounts, when the process continues for long enough, scientists have found some of these moving metal ions can precipitate into new gold nuggets at some distance from the host metal which is usually below the new nugget formations. This has been observed on very long time buried natural gold deposits (more than 50,000 years old). The time involved for these processes depends on the presence and concentrations of microorganisms that excrete cyanide, low molecular weight organic acids, and sulfur complexes. The time lapse also depends on annual rain cycles to provide the capillary action needed to draw the ions upward with the moisture. In ideal conditions created in a laboratory, more than 1 part per billion gold ion concentration can be measured in the soil after a month using simple methods. Gold ions can easily obtained by seeding a bucket of damp soil with gold pellets, then incubating the soil with known cyanide excreting microorganisms. This will create a strong gold ion concentration in the soil in one month, which usually takes more than a century when relying on the rain cycles and other fortuitous circumstances.

The mechanisms I described above are what scientists have observed. They did not report any observations of strange electrical activity in these locations of buried metal. But then, maybe they were not looking for electrical activities.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-31-2009, 10:08 PM
Guru

Default PHENOMENON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Actually conductivity changes a lot. And soil is conductive too ...So we have a no-so good conductor around a very good conductor...all this submitted to electric and magnetic fields.
Hi

I talk with Geo about this PHENOMENON generated by buried metals and his opinion is the same as yours.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
a woman ? Here ? How come ? But like Caster Semeya or with less hormones ???

you're lucky... they washed your brain only!

And your pockets and wallet also...

But you're still intact at interesting parts ...aren't you ???

Maybe not... hmmmm.... depends how much you paid for that piece of junk I think... Maybe hurts... cause the stuff don't work for c.r.a.p.

Don't worry... be happy... you can resell it on ebay to some other fool... but place a reasonable price of some thousand dollars...

Kind regards,
Max
HI Max!!!

what, you have a problem with women joining the forum??

I,m not worry, I'm very happy, thank you...
and yes I paid quite something!!!
and believe me, I'm still waiting for positive results.
I'm a real treasure hunter,
and I'm a women with a lot of guts!!!! and all I ask is some respect.
I'm new in this forum and I look foward to achieve more experience from the experts. I have no doubt there are many in this forum and hopefully I can learn from them.

Thank you morgan for the demostration, I hope I can see it soon and I'll be waiting for positive results.

best regards to all.

Connie
Old 09-01-2009, 03:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie View Post
HI Max!!!

I'm new in this forum and I look foward to achieve more experience from the experts. I have no doubt there are many in this forum and hopefully I can learn from them.

Thank you morgan for the demostration, I hope I can see it soon and I'll be waiting for positive results.

best regards to all.

Connie
Problem? He said that he know much about women!
Old 09-01-2009, 03:50 AM
Guru

What Esteban means is if you are in the location of a buried metal object with a strong signal, and you are trying to detect it by using an antenna connected to an IC with an open gate, then then the amount of energy being sensed will be strong enough to cause a current overload in the IC, causing it to permanently malfunction, possibly accompanied by the smell of a burning IC. He says he knows this from his own field experience.

Fet is very delicate. As I can't measure this strong signal of treasure, I put the antenna at 10 centimeters of TV screen and fet again kaputt! I repeat with other circuit based on array transistors CA3046, and again kaputt! So, wich is the nature of treasure buried for long time for to causes total malfunction in IC when input is exposed or semiexposed via an antenna?
Old 09-01-2009, 04:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
...Fet is very delicate. As I can't measure this strong signal of treasure, I put the antenna at 10 centimeters of TV screen and fet again kaputt! I repeat with other circuit based on array transistors CA3046, and again kaputt! So, wich is the nature of treasure buried for long time for to causes total malfunction in IC when input is exposed or semiexposed via an antenna?
Hi Esteban,
I cannot tell what is the exact cause of these FETs burning near treasures. But after much reading, I see posts that say Jinns will often cause equipment malfunction when near treasures. Of course, you have not seen any Jinns in the places where you hunt for treasure. But according to Jinn witnesses, these Jinns can be invisible to people, so you cannot see them making problems for your treasure hunting equipment. This means it is possible these Jinns are causing problems for your FETs when you cannot see them. Maybe they are watching you without your knowledge?

I cannot prove that Jinns caused the FETs to burn, but nobody can prove they are not the cause of this FET burning.
So what to say?
This is now a mystery we cannot know without first making a scan with a Jinn detector to assure no Jinns are present.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-01-2009, 04:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Esteban,
I cannot tell what is the exact cause of these FETs burning near treasures. But after much reading, I see posts that say Jinns will often cause equipment malfunction when near treasures. Of course, you have not seen any Jinns in the places where you hunt for treasure. But according to Jinn witnesses, these Jinns can be invisible to people, so you cannot see them making problems for your treasure hunting equipment. This means it is possible these Jinns are causing problems for your FETs when you cannot see them. Maybe they are watching you without your knowledge?

I cannot prove that Jinns caused the FETs to burn, but nobody can prove they are not the cause of this FET burning.
So what to say?
This is now a mystery we cannot know without first making a scan with a Jinn detector to assure no Jinns are present.

Best wishes,
J_P
If you put a glass with whiskey near the treasure, probably Jinns leave his bad attitude and allow to find the treasure. Sometimes also a big cigar helps!
Old 09-01-2009, 04:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
If you put a glass with whiskey near the treasure, probably Jinns leave his bad attitude and allow to find the treasure. Sometimes also a big cigar helps!
Hi Esteban,
Thank you for this excellent measure to appease the Jinns. This represents a great improvement over the method of paying a guru several thousand dollars to send the Jinns away. Maybe this "whiskey and cigar" method will mark the end of burnt FETs for treasure hunters.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-01-2009, 04:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you for this excellent measure to appease the Jinns. This represents a great improvement over the method of hiring a guru for several thousands of dollars. Maybe this "whiskey and cigar" method will mark the end of burnt FETs.

Best wishes,
J_P
I remember that people here also asure that gnomos keep the treasure, but with ron and cigar, problem ends!
Old 09-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
I remember that people here also asure that gnomos keep the treasure, but with ron and cigar, problem ends!
Hmmmm....

I agree....

Indeed... happened to me...

I mean... the landlord not much tall...say like a gnome was not really... how to say...friendly... (he pointed a rifle to me and my "crew")

Then ...we convinced him... but most cause of whiskey and cigars... and stories about what we are doing there...

He never saw before a real cuban cigar...

You know... some people don't know they litterally seat over a treasure... but live in farm with goats (like in this case)... and smoked the dried leaves of trees... then if you add some REAL cigar and REAL whiskey can smooth things to the point you need... sometimes

Of course, we recovered all treasure overnight there...

But then before go away...we put in an handkerchief enough stuff to let the sleeping dwarf guard... wake up happy... and a new, full cigar box to him !

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-01-2009, 01:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmmm....

I agree....

Indeed... happened to me...

I mean... the landlord not much tall...say like a gnome was not really... how to say...friendly... (he pointed a rifle to me and my "crew")

Then ...we convinced him... but most cause of whiskey and cigars... and stories about what we are doing there...

He never saw before a real cuban cigar...

You know... some people don't know they litterally seat over a treasure... but live in farm with goats (like in this case)... and smoked the dried leaves of trees... then if you add some REAL cigar and REAL whiskey can smooth things to the point you need... sometimes

Of course, we recovered all treasure overnight there...

But then before go away...we put in an handkerchief enough stuff to let the sleeping dwarf guard... wake up happy... and a new, full cigar box to him !

Kind regards,
Max
You put cigar and whiskey for the gnomes, but persons of our size end consuming them!
Old 09-01-2009, 01:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
HI Max!!!

best regards to all.

Connie
Hi Connie,
no I have no problem with a woman joining the forum...

my post was related to another story... about a woman that joined the forum... we discovered he's a guy... from Iran...

That's the problem! Some very smart guys think that claiming being a woman than a guy like they are... they will get more informations or "secrets" from experts...

It's kind of fishing I think... but till now these attempts failed... also cause there are no secrets to get from e.g. lrl "experts".

Now about you... I hope (for you) you're really a woman... and not the poor, usual dude as explained above... BUT HEY... you bought that stuff... Connie!

And hope you will get positive results with that stuff !

Have you read these threads before you buy ?

I think not... cause otherwise who wanna really risk REAL money on PSEUDO-scientific devices ???

Many members explained here already that Mineoro's LRLs are c.r.a.p. ...there are even partial schematics, pcb pictures, and sensor dismantled in old threads... you can see what's inside and if have no understanding of electronics simply ask some engineer or physics expert to know if can work or not...

We (about all skeptics) concluded here from long time they cannot work.

And apart some dudes like Dr. Hung (the one with red hairs in pictures) and Esteban (the one with funny red-pistol avatar and haggard expression) that still claim mineoro's work for them... you can't find much more of these "experts" convinced of that.

You ask respect... Hmmm... as woman ? Ok, if you're a woman I can respect that.

Or as customer ? In that case no... you haven't my respect... you wasted your money and were brainwashed by them... I cannot have respect for customers like you.

It's all here... people must read before pay dollars to these cheats of Brazil...

Now you are here... joined the forums... OK... I respect that, you're a woman (if you say that...) , ok I respect that... but don't ask respect of your lunatic dreamer attitude... if bought one you're a fool and dot.

And if you have guts... really... you must admit you're. Don't trick yourself.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Problem? He said that he know much about women!
Hmmm...

jealous ???

I told you my palo alto is not for you... didn't I ?

You suffer from PaloAlto withdrawal symptoms...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmm...

jealous ???

I told you my palo alto is not for you... didn't I ?

You suffer from PaloAlto withdrawal symptoms...

Kind regards,
Max
Too many radiations from treasures, can be harmfull. Should use a leather skirt , like arc welders
Old 09-01-2009, 06:12 PM

HI MAX!!! I AM A REAL WOMAN, I'M SURE OF THAT, I'AM MARRIED AND HAVE 2 KIDS. I JOIN A MEXICAN FORUM, AND MY HOBBY IS THIS MOSTLY WEEKENDS WITH MY HUSBAND, WE ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAM "LOCALIZADORES DE TESOROS Y RELIQUIAS" Y WE ARE WORKING HARD.

NO, I DIDN'T READ ALL THIS BEFORE BUYING THE MINEORO, AND THIS I REGRET, BUT I'M WILLING TO WORK WITH IT UNTILL I MAKE IT WORK, BECAUSE IN MY COUNTRY WE DO HAVE REAL TREASURES, AND I'M SURE THIS PIECE OF JUNK OR CRAP as you reffer to it WILL WORK.

BEST REGARDS,

CONNIE
Old 09-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Too many radiations from treasures, can be harmfull. Should use a leather skirt , like arc welders
Too many for me or for him ???

Maybe he's doing arc welding right now... thinking at PaloAlto of course!

BTW... my arc welding equipment is dead now... must buy another or do this way...

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 09-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
HI MAX!!! I AM A REAL WOMAN, I'M SURE OF THAT, I'AM MARRIED AND HAVE 2 KIDS. I JOIN A MEXICAN FORUM, AND MY HOBBY IS THIS MOSTLY WEEKENDS WITH MY HUSBAND, WE ACTUALLY HAVE A TEAM "LOCALIZADORES DE TESOROS Y RELIQUIAS" Y WE ARE WORKING HARD.

NO, I DIDN'T READ ALL THIS BEFORE BUYING THE MINEORO, AND THIS I REGRET, BUT I'M WILLING TO WORK WITH IT UNTILL I MAKE IT WORK, BECAUSE IN MY COUNTRY WE DO HAVE REAL TREASURES, AND I'M SURE THIS PIECE OF JUNK OR CRAP as you reffer to it WILL WORK.

BEST REGARDS,

CONNIE
Hi,
ok , but the junk there will not work... no matter how hard you'll try.

I suggest you resell it on ebay... and save some money at least.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 09-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Too many for me or for him ???
Maybe he's doing arc welding right now... thinking at PaloAlto of course!
BTW... my arc welding equipment is dead now... must buy another or do this way...
Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max,
I don´t really want to know , you both need to focus on something else
Or in the future we will will not be able to dissociate Maximiliano from Estebandito when thinking LRL´s

I see that you found the microwave oven transformers usefull
Buy an inverter machine, they are not so expensive anymore, and welding is so much better...

BTW, i suppose Connie is not enought into South America for the mineoro to work?

Regards,
Fred.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
...BTW, i suppose Connie is not enought into South America for the mineoro to work?
After much reading, I concluded the best chances for success at locating treasure with Mineoro FG and DC series is in Brazil or Paraguay. I read stories it works perfect when treasure hunting inside Mineoro test fields. But reports from users suggest the success diminishes when treasure hunting in locations more distant from the Mineoro factory. I find nobody reporting Detection in North America, except some poor success reported by Dell Winders (he says better to buy other LRLs - maybe like his X-scan or Pro 4)?
Also, all European reports I found say no success. And Michael reports no detection at all from other side of the world, opposite to Brazil. So field testing shows best results are found when treasure hunting at the Mineoro test fields. We cannot expect this high quality of performance when we take our treasure hunting expeditions outside the Mineoro test facilities.

At this point I found 4 sources for Mineoro success reports:
1. Mineoro factory (located in Brazil) reports amazing performance to recover fabulous treasures. Factory employees will make demonstrations for customers to see it working.

2. Dr. hung (located in Brazil, maybe 1000 km from Mineoro factory) reports unbelievable good detection, same as Mineoro factory reports or better.

3. Esteban (Located in Paraguay, maybe 1000 km from Mineoro factory) Nephew to the detector designer for Mineoro reports some detection with older Mineoro models that he modified for improved detection. He claims his modified Mineoro detectors don't work as well as his own experimental designs.

4. Morgan and Geo reported the first success in Europe (Portugal) when Morgan posted they got 1 meter distance detection using a DC 2008. This is only a preliminary report, still waiting to see some videos.

Maybe we will read more reports of success with Mineoro, or maybe we will discover some unknown way for tuning it to detect?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 09-02-2009, 12:54 AM
Guru

Default DC2008

Quote:
After much reading, I concluded the best chances for success at locating treasure with Mineoro FG and DC series is in Brazil or Paraguay. I read stories it works perfect when treasure hunting inside Mineoro test fields. But reports from users suggest the success diminishes when treasure hunting in locations more distant from the Mineoro factory. I find nobody reporting Detection in North America, except some poor success reported by Dell Winders (he says better to buy other LRLs - maybe like his X-scan or Pro 4)?
Also, all European reports I found say no success. And Michael reports no detection at all from other side of the world, opposite to Brazil. So field testing shows best results are found when treasure hunting at the Mineoro test fields. We cannot expect this high quality of performance when we take our treasure hunting expeditions outside the Mineoro test facilities.

At this point I found 4 sources for Mineoro success reports:
1. Mineoro factory (located in Brazil) reports amazing performance to recover fabulous treasures. Factory employees will make demonstrations for customers to see it working.

2. Dr. hung (located in Brazil, maybe 1000 km from Mineoro factory) reports unbelievable good detection, same as Mineoro factory reports or better.

3. Esteban (Located in Paraguay, maybe 1000 km from Mineoro factory) Nephew to the detector designer for Mineoro reports some detection with older Mineoro models that he modified for improved detection. He claims his modified Mineoro detectors don't work as well as his own experimental designs.

4. Morgan and Geo reported the first success in Europe (Portugal) when Morgan posted they got 1 meter distance detection using a DC 2008. This is only a preliminary report, still waiting to see some videos.

Maybe we will read more reports of success with Mineoro, or maybe we will discover some unknown way for tuning it to detect?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hello

In this day 29/08/2009 the Mineoro DC2008 detect the target i think just by chance ,becouse in other days not detect .
Maybe the factor Humidity ,was only 30%
With Pistoldetektor possible to find targets in all conditions except when heavy rain,and with wet soil increase the distance.

Regards
Old 09-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

In this day 29/08/2009 the Mineoro DC2008 detect the target i think just by chance ,becouse in other days not detect .
Maybe the factor Humidity ,was only 30%
With Pistoldetektor possible to find targets in all conditions except when heavy rain,and with wet soil increase the distance.

Regards
Sure it was Humidity.

Why you do not use hair dryer (connected to dimmer main plug) in combinatiton with Pistoldetector to remove excessive Humidity?