LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Guru

Default treasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Regards
some lrl who realy works make anyone nervous,and you talking about great distances impossible for alonso´s lrl.
when you make your lrl less erratic,there is one tresure to find here,something more big than your boxes with coins,but the place for this need one lrl who can locate some tons of gold at 1000 meters.
i´m not joking,this treasure is real,i can prove with information in old books,but the place where was hide is almost impossible to go by walking,needs one eficient lrl who can locate at distance at 1km or more.

good luck for your project
Old 04-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Guru

Default Your PD project

Quote:
And something simple......
You or Dimitris did not work my PD. So how you say that my video is FAKE and i am Liar.
I urge public apology for this category of you
One more question

Your PD can detect buried coins underground or only on the surface as we saw in your video ?
Or maybe if you buried the gold coins you lose some distance...

???
Old 04-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
One more question

Your PD can detect buried coins underground or only on the surface as we saw in your video ?
Or maybe if you buried the gold coins you lose some distance...

???
Hi Morgan.
My PD can detect buried coins underground very easy.
Problem is that as the bigger object or at more depth then my PD loses the pin point. This is the reason that i try yet to make the Alonso's PD to work very fine. Alonso's PD is better for pin point also if it needed old buried object to detect it.

Regards
Old 04-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Guru

Default Alonso´s PD versus GPD

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
My PD can detect buried coins underground very easy.
Problem is that as the bigger object or at more depth then my PD loses the pin point. This is the reason that i try yet to make the Alonso's PD to work very fine. Alonso's PD is better for pin point also if it needed old buried object to detect it.

Regards
No,the PD still have similar problem,but with BIG objects,i remember when locate one silver hoard ,catcht the signals maybe 20 or 15 m,very strong but find that when aproach to the spot,maybe 2m near,PD stop beep(it overload). This never happens with small objects shalow or deep,as you experienced when test the PD here.
OF COURSE YOUR GPD IS THE COUSIN OF ALONSO´S PD,i´m sure the circuit is the same,Antenna is diferent
Old 04-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
No,the PD still have similar problem,but with BIG objects,i remember when locate one silver hoard ,catcht the signals maybe 20 or 15 m,very strong but find that when aproach to the spot,maybe 2m near,PD stop beep(it overload). This never happens with small objects shalow or deep,as you experienced when test the PD here.
OF COURSE YOUR GPD IS THE COUSIN OF ALONSO´S PD,i´m sure the circuit is the same,Antenna is diferent
You understood wrong. My PD don't stop near to big objects but when i triangle the object it give me wrong center. For one coin it gives me about 20,,, 30cm wrong but at bigger object the wrong is bigger. So my PD is good to indicate the place near to burried object and after it i must use another detector. Alonso's PD is better than a normal MD for pin point because if "phainomenon" is enabled it can detect at more depth. My PD is based on Heathkit schematic with some modifications as Alonso's PD but the head is different from Heathkit or from magic PD. Now i try to make a new PD based on an old white's MD. This season i am very busy so i need more time to finish it. When i will have good results i"ll inform you.

Regards
Old 04-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Guru

Default The old Heathkit

Quote:
You understood wrong. My PD don't stop near to big objects but when i triangle the object it give me wrong center. For one coin it gives me about 20,,, 30cm wrong but at bigger object the wrong is bigger. So my PD is good to indicate the place near to burried object and after it i must use another detector. Alonso's PD is better than a normal MD for pin point because if "phainomenon" is enabled it can detect at more depth. My PD is based on Heathkit schematic with some modifications as Alonso's PD but the head is different from Heathkit or from magic PD. Now i try to make a new PD based on an old white's MD. This season i am very busy so i need more time to finish it. When i will have good results i"ll inform you.

Regards
I know the old Heathkit as something special for locate the PHENOMENON,but only with the right OMEGA coil. I told to this forum many times the Heathkit without the Passive receiver can locate the Phenomenon,but short distance.
So,now i go to work in this Heathkit,i will make my Antenna or coil,and we will see.
My experiences in electronics are limited,but as in other ocasions i will do my best.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:48 PM
Guru

Quote:

I know the old Heathkit as something special for locate the PHENOMENON,but only with the right OMEGA coil.

This coil design is double as sensitive as Omega coil in Heathkit schematic (primary is TX coil both RX coils are equal and in TX center positioned and can discriminate between gold and ferro which Omega cannot):
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2011, 01:48 AM
Guru

Two is good, four is better -- gold, iron, silver, platinum.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2011, 04:41 AM
Guru

Hahahaha........ LRL Believers
Old 04-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

Two is good, four is better -- gold, iron, silver, platinum.
This may make it even easier (with Multi ID integrated):
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hahahaha........ LRL Believers
What is wrong with believers? Proposal is serious, it is about one of differential design. Electrically (primary=TX, secondary=RX coil):
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2011, 09:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
What is wrong with believers? Proposal is serious, it is about one of differential design. Electrically (primary=TX, secondary=RX coil):
for me no problem...... i like the discrimination method!!
Old 05-30-2011, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Hi.
I took a video with my mobile from my new PD. Because i took the video parallel with the working of the PD, the video is not so good but i believe that it is good to attach it here.
The size is 21Mb so if Qiaozhi likes i can post it to him so to attach it here.

Regards

Hi Joe
I saw the movie was good your machine. Engineer to tell me how much is the price.
Thanks
vali
Old 05-30-2011, 12:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vali View Post
Hi Joe
I saw the movie was good your machine. Engineer to tell me how much is the price.
Thanks
vali
Hi.
If you mean me ( i am not joe) then... i don't sell my lrls. I construct them only for me

Regards
Old 05-31-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Hi.
If you mean me ( i am not joe) then... i don't sell my lrls. I construct them only for me

Regards
Hi geo

I wrote your name wrong? Excuse me. But are you good pd. Bravo to you. Bravo again. Agrrast Karknd .... good luck. vali