LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
When we found the silver paper at Portugal, the distance was 3m (very easy) from South to North and 1m from the other positions. So i believe that 7m is very easy for a big object and much years buried

Regards
Hi Geo,
Maybe some day you will be able to make a video of the PD finding big objects from 7m very easy. If you can make some convincing videos, then maybe other people will believe too.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2011, 05:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P
Can you tell us about the 3 persons who knows the seret to make the PD work????

Regards
Hi Geo,
One of these three people is Alonso, the person who built the original Alonso PD. The other two I promised not to disclose any information about who they are, how they learned the method, or how they did their tuning.
But the 4th person who stumbled on it by accident is Morgan. His method may not have the refinements to give the same performance as the original Alonso PD, but he has produced working clones that we saw in a video to find metal in a known location from 2 meters.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2011, 05:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
Maybe some day you will be able to make a video of the PD finding big objects from 7m very easy. If you can make some convincing videos, then maybe other people will believe too.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi.
No.... sceptics will never believe to LRL (small... as PD). I remember before i visit Portugal.. that some sceptics said ... "(if Geo with Morgan will show a video we will believe). But you know the continuity......

Regards
Old 01-08-2011, 05:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi.
No.... sceptics will never believe to LRL (small... as PD). I remember before i visit Portugal.. that some sceptics said ... "(if Geo with Morgan will show a video we will believe). But you know the continuity......

Regards
Hi Geo,
I am skeptical of all LRL stories. But after I saw the video you and Morgan made and I considered who made this video, I concluded there was no trick of hidden oscillators or fake beepers. I think the video was a true video. There are also many readers of Geotech forums who think the same as me, but you do not see them make posts in the forum. You only hear a few posts from people who have strong opinions that LRL is fake or LRL is true. Most people are simply skeptical, not fanatics. They think it does not work, but if they see a good convincing video they may change their mind. Same as you changed your mind after you see it working. But the best proof is when people see it working in front of them, not from a video. Then they will not care what skeptics say, they will believe what they see.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Even if MINEORO boxes can work as LRL for big treasure,the big price is completly wrong.
If MINEORO boxes works as they claim,example one gold coin 30 m distance,this 10.000 $ are the correct paiment,becouse this LRL device will bring treasures for the owner.
Unfortunatly reality is shows MINEORO is not good.
How much do you think it was spent by Damasio and Alonso in R&D, huge amount of monitoring surveys to trace what they found, thousands of hours of field testings, development, traveling expenses,protype construction and production in 50+ years?

What was the reason for that MXR Distortion+ little box be sold in the 70's for 100 bucks with only 5 dollar parts inside?
Was it only for the parts themselves and 95% greed and profits, or was it due to their 'know how' and R&D for the exact configuration the components were set to get that famous distortion sound?

Don't fall in the trap some idiots here set up to fool the naives.
I consider you a smart guy with perceptions some times even superior to some 'engineers' here tough you lack the technical background.

I expect this statement from them, but not from you.
Old 01-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Guru

What causes this halo for non-ferrous metals?

Hi J_PLAYER
Also I don’t know , but I am sure 100% , there are something around long buried
Metals .I called it “energy filed “ I experience more than 6 times with LRL .
Then all , recheck with metal detector . yes , I founded all rusty nails !!!!!!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005
What causes this halo for non-ferrous metals?

Hi J_PLAYER
Also I don’t know , but I am sure 100% , there are something around long buried
Metals .I called it “energy filed “ I experience more than 6 times with LRL .
Then all , recheck with metal detector . yes , I founded all rusty nails !!!!!!!!
Hi Aft,
I have found many rusty nails. Usually they give the same signal as new nails, but sometimes they give a bigger signal than a new nail. I have seen signals maybe less than twice as much as I expect for a nail. When I dig these big signal rusty nails, I see they are very rusted to the point where the oxidation has penetrated into the metal and made the nail weak. I often see the rust layer is partially separated from the nail in the center, and is being absorbed into the adjacent soil. This makes me think some significant percentage of the iron has been converted to iron oxide and even combined with other soil constituents. Yet there is pure iron or steel at the core of the nail remaining. I did not see any evidence of an extra energy field from these rusty nails, but I did see a larger conductive area that could produce more eddy currents than is found in a fresh nail. My tests with chunks of rust that were broken off large nails showed they do make signals on my metal detectors.

So I am thinking I have not seen any energy field from rusty nails when using metal detectors except for extra eddy currents that a fresh nail will not show.
But one thing I am certain.... rusty nails are not a happy treasure to find unless they are nailed into a treasure chest.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
...Don't fall in the trap some idiots here set up to fool the naives.
I consider you a smart guy with perceptions some times even superior to some 'engineers' here tough you lack the technical background.

I expect this statement from them, but not from you.
Heheheee....
Dr. hung expects Morgan to believe he was not naive when he bought his Mineoro locator and expected it to detect a coin at 30 meters...

Morgan knows Mineoro cannot find a coin at 30 meters because he has a Mineoro which does not work to find coins at 30 meters.
None of the Mineoros Morgan owned found coins at 30 meters. Why would Morgan want to lie and say Mineoro can find a coin at 30 meters as advertised when he saw it cannot?
Does Dr. hung expect Morgan to enter into the dream world where it is ok to give false information about what he sees the Mineoro locators do?

I happen to agree with Morgan when he says: "If MINEORO boxes works as they claim,example one gold coin 30 m distance,this 10.000 $ are the correct paiment,becouse this LRL device will bring treasures for the owner.
Unfortunatly reality is shows MINEORO is not good".

Yes, I would consider paying $10,000 for a Mineoro locator if it could reliably find coins at 30 meters as advertised, but it can't.
So it is worth maybe $100-$200 for a museum piece to me if it is in good cosmetic condition.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Guru

If I have already detected a piece of copper the size of a coin from 30m, why can't Morgan do the same with a gold coin from this distance or even greater?

It depends on how long it was buried and specially if the right conditions of weather, ionic field intensity, etc. are met.

If you support the theory of 'It did not work for me so it does not work', fine.
Just don't make any assumptions I think the same as you.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
If I have already detected a piece of copper the size of a coin from 30m, why can't Morgan do the same with a gold coin from this distance or even greater?

It depends on how long it was buried and specially if the right conditions of weather, ionic field intensity, etc. are met.

If you support the theory of 'It did not work for me so it does not work', fine.
Aha ... this must be the [almost] "lucid Hung" posting today.
What happened to "ranting Hung"? Has he gone out searching for longtime buried gold with his homemade LRL ... plus trusty Minelab detector, for the purposes of pinpointing only (of course)?
Old 01-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Guru

Quote:

Assumptions?
What assumptions?
I have been reading the reports that Morgan made from his field experiences with Mineoro, not assumptions.
Morgan tells a different story than you tell. Morgan says Mineoro is not a very good locator.
When compared to his experimental PD, the PD can find a gold medal from 2m at the same time when the Mineoro cannot.
How can conditions of weather, ionic field intensity, etc, not be right if he can detect them with other locators, but not with the Mineoro?

I also hear this story from Michael... He located treasures with other locators, but not with Mineoro. Are the treasures Michael located also wrong conditions of weather, ionic field intensity, etc?
If conditions were wrong, how did he locate them with his other locators, and why did his Mineoro locators not find them?

And why do we hear the same from Geo in Greece? He says he can locate long time buried metal with his experimental locators, but Mineoro is not working well for this purpose.

Maybe I made an assumption. I assumed Morgan and Michael and Geo are telling the truth.
Should I also assume you are telling the truth?
I don't think that assumption would work.
Then I would also have to change my mind and believe Morgan and Michael and Geo are giving false reports of what they saw.
I don't believe they would do that.

From everything I have seen reported about Mineoro performance, I think I will be wise to not spend money for Mineoro LRLs.
I think If I try to find treasure with Mineoro LRLs I will not find any long range detection except for detecting static and strange RF noise.
I think that the only place I could see Mineoro locators work as advertised is in the Mineoro demonstration areas.
And I think if I move the Mineoro locator farther away from the demonstration area, it will stop working as advertised.
I think I will then hear only reports of excellent performance from friends of people who work at the Mineoro factory.

I wonder if there is some trick to make the Mineoro locators work well at the factory testing grounds.
Why?
Because I think if the same demonstrators from the factory come to where I hunt for millions year buried gold nuggets, they will not find them.

I am assuming what Morgan, Michael and Geo reported is true.
I will not assume they are liars, because I do not believe they are liars.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

A more likely explanation is that Hung physics apply only in the vicinity of Hung.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 01-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Assumptions?
What assumptions?
I have been reading the reports that Morgan made from his field experiences with Mineoro, not assumptions.
Morgan tells a different story than you tell. Morgan says Mineoro is not a very good locator.
When compared to his experimental PD, the PD can find a gold medal from 2m at the same time when the Mineoro cannot.
How can conditions of weather, ionic field intensity, etc, not be right if he can detect them with other locators, but not with the Mineoro?

I also hear this story from Michael... He located treasures with other locators, but not with Mineoro. Are the treasures Michael located also wrong conditions of weather, ionic field intensity, etc?
If conditions were wrong, how did he locate them with his other locators, and why did his Mineoro locators not find them?

And why do we hear the same from Geo in Greece? He says he can locate long time buried metal with his experimental locators, but Mineoro is not working well for this purpose.

Maybe I made an assumption. I assumed Morgan and Michael and Geo are telling the truth.
Should I also assume you are telling the truth?
I don't think that assumption would work.
Then I would also have to change my mind and believe Morgan and Michael and Geo are giving false reports of what they saw.
I don't believe they would do that.

From everything I have seen reported about Mineoro performance, I think I will be wise to not spend money for Mineoro LRLs.
I think If I try to find treasure with Mineoro LRLs I will not find any long range detection except for detecting static and strange RF noise.
I think that the only place I could see Mineoro locators work as advertised is in the Mineoro demonstration areas.
And I think if I move the Mineoro locator farther away from the demonstration area, it will stop working as advertised.
I think I will then hear only reports of excellent performance from friends of people who work at the Mineoro factory.

I wonder if there is some trick to make the Mineoro locators work well at the factory testing grounds.
Why?
Because I think if the same demonstrators from the factory come to where I hunt for millions year buried gold nuggets, they will not find them.

I am assuming what Morgan, Michael and Geo reported is true.
I will not assume they are liars, because I do not believe they are liars.

Best wishes,
J_P
You can assume and believe in whoever or whatever you wish.

Actually your position right now is only this. Assume and believe in something or someone.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
You can assume and believe in whoever or whatever you wish.

Actually your position right now is only this. Assume and believe in something or someone.
Actually you are wrong.
I also have field experience with LRLs in the locations of long time buried gold and other metals. Guess what?
My experience does not agree with what you say.
But Who cares if I agree with Morgan, Michael, and Geo?
What really counts is what readers think who come to this forum looking for some chance that there is an LRL that works.

People come here and read the stories from people who have used Mineoro LRLs.
Most people using Mineoro LRLs say they are not good for locating treasure and one person says they are very good.
The one who says they are very good is friends of people who work at the Mineoro factory, and lives within a reasonable driving distance to the factory... Interesting.

Let us suppose someone reads that the Mineoro LRLs can detect a gold coin from 30 meters. Whey they continue reading the Geotech remote sensing forum, they see how people all over the world are reporting no good detection from Mineoro LRLs.
Will they believe the Dr. hung stories of gold DNA producing antioxidation substances, stories of free energy from a vacuum, and 30 meter coin detection from Mineoro?
Or will they believe all the people who have used Mineoro LRLs and found they are not good?

Will they read what Morgan and Geo reported from Portugal and be convinced Mineoro LRLs are not working, or will they want to read more true Mineoro stories?
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=78
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=111

Do you think they will be anxious to buy a Mineoro LRL after they read Carl-NCs report of how he could not detect anyting with his Mineoro LRL including the gold plate that came with the locator or his 10 oz gold bar?
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost....8&postcount=32

Or they may read how neronc bought a Mineoro LRL that never detected anything at all, not even the gold plate they sent with the locator, and the factory never answered his emails... http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=119

Maybe if they read about how Connie said she really had a brain wash from Brazil when she bought a Mineoro LRL, they will wonder if the Mineoro LRLs only work when they are being demonstrated at the factory...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=86

Maybe they will read the report from vcrb who says his Mineoro LRL does not work in any weather condition on any day...
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost....1&postcount=49

Or could they read Michael's report of how he found no detection at all with Mineoro LRLs after one year of trying...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=90

Maybe they will wonder why Gibon sold his Mineoro LRL, then find the answer here...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=107

Maybe they will read what the Mineoro factory was publishing their explanation of how gold ions travel up from the ground to make the locator beep like Romeo and Juliet. Maybe they will read how Mineoro hid a BC548 transistor in black epoxy so nobody would know this is what they call "sensitive electronics" that detects nano, femto and atto second pulses from passionate ions crashing. Maybe they will read how Mineoro removed this false information from their website some time after criticism of their theories and accusations of BS circuitry appeared in the Geotech forums...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=75

Maybe they will read what Alexismex wrote about his experience with Mineoro LRLs and see his photos of what is really inside here...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12061
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12165

The more they read, the more they will find that people who buy the Mineoro LRLs do not find them working as they were advertised to work, and they do not work the way that Dr. hung says they work for him.
They will see what is really inside the Mineoro LRL instead of sensitive electronics that detects nano, atto and femto second pulses from an ion detector.
Will they decide to buy a Mineoro LRL, or will they decide they really need their money more than they need to tell stories of non-working Mineoros like the stories they are reading here?

As I said, you are wrong again. I don't believe in these people any more than they believe in me.
But I believe that they reported true facts about their experience with Mineoro LRLs. And I believe the posts you made contain false information.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-09-2011, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Actually you are wrong.
I also have field experience with LRLs in the locations of long time buried gold and other metals. Guess what?
My experience does not agree with what you say.
But Who cares if I agree with Morgan, Michael, and Geo?
What really counts is what readers think who come to this forum looking for some chance that there is an LRL that works.

People come here and read the stories from people who have used Mineoro LRLs.
Most people using Mineoro LRLs say they are not good for locating treasure and one person says they are very good.
The one who says they are very good is friends of people who work at the Mineoro factory, and lives within a reasonable driving distance to the factory... Interesting.

Let us suppose someone reads that the Mineoro LRLs can detect a gold coin from 30 meters. Whey they continue reading the Geotech remote sensing forum, they see how people all over the world are reporting no good detection from Mineoro LRLs.
Will they believe the Dr. hung stories of gold DNA producing antioxidation substances, stories of free energy from a vacuum, and 30 meter coin detection from Mineoro?
Or will they believe all the people who have used Mineoro LRLs and found they are not good?

Will they read what Morgan and Geo reported from Portugal and be convinced Mineoro LRLs are not working, or will they want to read more true Mineoro stories?
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=78
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=111

Do you think they will be anxious to buy a Mineoro LRL after they read Carl-NCs report of how he could not detect anyting with his Mineoro LRL including the gold plate that came with the locator or his 10 oz gold bar?
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost....8&postcount=32

Or they may read how neronc bought a Mineoro LRL that never detected anything at all, not even the gold plate they sent with the locator, and the factory never answered his emails... http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=119

Maybe if they read about how Connie said she really had a brain wash from Brazil when she bought a Mineoro LRL, they will wonder if the Mineoro LRLs only work when they are being demonstrated at the factory...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=86

Maybe they will read the report from vcrb who says his Mineoro LRL does not work in any weather condition on any day...
http://geotech1.com/forums/showpost....1&postcount=49

Or could they read Michael's report of how he found no detection at all with Mineoro LRLs after one year of trying...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=90

Maybe they will wonder why Gibon sold his Mineoro LRL, then find the answer here...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=107

Maybe they will read what the Mineoro factory was publishing their explanation of how gold ions travel up from the ground to make the locator beep like Romeo and Juliet. Maybe they will read how Mineoro hid a BC548 transistor in black epoxy so nobody would know this is what they call "sensitive electronics" that detects nano, femto and atto second pulses from passionate ions crashing. Maybe they will read how Mineoro removed this false information from their website some time after criticism of their theories and accusations of BS circuitry appeared in the Geotech forums...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...9&postcount=75

Maybe they will read what Alexismex wrote about his experience with Mineoro LRLs and see his photos of what is really inside here...
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12061
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12165

The more they read, the more they will find that people who buy the Mineoro LRLs do not find them working as they were advertised to work, and they do not work the way that Dr. hung says they work for him.
They will see what is really inside the Mineoro LRL instead of sensitive electronics that detects nano, atto and femto second pulses from an ion detector.
Will they decide to buy a Mineoro LRL, or will they decide they really need their money more than they need to tell stories of non-working Mineoros like the stories they are reading here?

As I said, you are wrong again. I don't believe in these people any more than they believe in me.
But I believe that they reported true facts about their experience with Mineoro LRLs. And I believe the posts you made contain false information.

Best wishes,
J_P

I wonder how Dr Hung will reply to this.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Yoda
Old 01-09-2011, 06:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
I'm sure they will apply the typical pseudo gobbledygook followed up with a dose of the Dell Winders brand of insults.

Excellent post by J_P
Old 01-09-2011, 07:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
Maybe he won't...
Maybe he will put on his batman costume and fly over to TNet where some wierdos take him seriously.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe he won't...
Maybe he will put on his batman costume and fly over to TNet where some wierdos take him seriously.

Best wishes,
J_P
yer killin' me!!

keep it up
Old 01-10-2011, 03:11 AM
Guru

Nice post JP !
Old 01-10-2011, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Maybe he won't...

Best wishes,
J_P
You are probably right. He won't come back until this thread is buried a few pages back. So, if we bump this thread every couple of days to keep it on first page then ...

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Yoda
Old 01-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You are probably right. He won't come back until this thread is buried a few pages back. So, if we bump this thread every couple of days to keep it on first page then ...
I think it's now a good time for JP to re-post all the unanswered questions for Hung to ponder over, and then see whether we manage to get answers to any of them before the start of 2012. In particular I am interested in the ones made regarding the fake PD video. These were blatantly avoided, despite numerous postings.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi. Problem is not Hung...., he is not the owner of Mineoro. We have some problems with the LRLs of Mineoro. If Hung advertise Mineoro, i have not problem. I will write my experience for these lrls. At free forums everyone can say what he think. Same cases with Hung and Mineoro there are at all forums, not only to remote sensing.....
Anyway, it is my opinion, you have your opinion etc.......

Regards
Old 01-10-2011, 04:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I think it's now a good time for JP to re-post all the unanswered questions for Hung to ponder over, and then see whether we manage to get answers to any of them before the start of 2012. In particular I am interested in the ones made regarding the fake PD video. These were blatantly avoided, despite numerous postings.
About the PD video, i sent my video to Fred. I have not problem to post them here (they are about the same with Morgans video), but i must delete the face of Morgan because he don't like to put his face at internet.

Regards
Old 01-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
About the PD video, i sent my video to Fred. I have not problem to post them here (they are about the same with Morgans video), but i must delete the face of Morgan because he don't like to put his face at internet.

Regards
I don´t think Qiaozhi was referring to that video, but the one Hung made, "finding" some coin somewhere.
He has the right to say whatever he wants of course, including advertising Mineoro with ridiculous affirmations, but when someone ask something about his comments he would look more educated if he answered.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I don´t think Qiaozhi was referring to that video, but the one Hung made, "finding" some coin somewhere.
He has the right to say whatever he wants of course, including advertising Mineoro with ridiculous affirmations, but when someone ask something about his comments he would look more educated if he answered.

Hi Fred.
Yes... i remember now. It had the ability to detect a coin at 92...93 cm

Regards