LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-24-2006, 09:16 AM
Guru

Lightbulb Waste of time...

"..I don't believe in dowsing either. As I've said before, it's all a trick of the mind.."
I do not beleive in dowsing either! I tried so many times to play with "it" and no results!
Many people do beleive....wasting time dowsing arround...dont know what to think?!?
"..The same goes for other so-called psychic phenomemon...."
Those "phenomnoms" are not properly investigated by science yet, that's why they exist and
are present still....
But it is very "tricky" area.....Sooner or later someone will face much bigger question:
"Does God exist?"
I do not want to start anything here....But as a sceptic i can only say:
I never saw any evidence of His existence yet,also...
I was born as ortodox, i am still ortodox and i'll die as ortodox. I do respect my and
other religions....but! I am respecting those as part of folklore,custom....It is nice
when go to church,meet other people,talk about good things in life, remind yourself on
universal merits of this life.......Help and been helped by other people arround....
That is my only religion....
Otherwise i do not beleive in God outside of us....
I think that is the main reason why official science does not want to go deeper in some
serious investigations of some "tricky" things....cose there is a risk to be acused
by "beleivers" one day as a infidel or something even worse..
We all do not live under same conditions. Those who are living in modern society,they
can "play" with this subject easy, oposite to those who are living in some illiberal,
underdeveloped,provincial society....
Besides there are a lot of more things to be investigated and discovered by science,so
no one does not really need to "push" some plight,unsuited things in front....
Does dowsing and lrl can "touch" this area...i am not sure! But some people such easy
connect those,find some "analogy" and "connections"....

"..My experience has been that people who claim they can dowse, or claim to have an LRL
that Really Works, completely and utterly fail when I am watching...."
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!! This is so true! The same as my experience! I've been asking many dowsers
so far, to show me exact their abilities on the field.....AND ALWAYS FAILS WHEN I AM
WATCHING TOO!?! Why?
Maybe i am unfortunate for them? Maybe my presence handicaps their work?

"..I think it is imperative for RealScience to aggressively investigate questionable claims,
and provide solid evidence to refute those claims..."
You do not have idea Carl, how much i do agree with this! That is my only reason to be here
on Remote sensing, to read all posts and to post something from time to time....
It is time to clear up those things for good! I am not scientist but as enthusiast i am very
interested to learn and know real truth.
"..Unfortunately, there are no incentives for doing research on dowsing today..."
I think this is because science already gave up of those.It showed as a waste of time.

"...But research on dowsing needs to be refreshed every so often, or dowsers will start
to claim that science ignores their abilities..."
Yes,it will do some good, to remind people not to waste time and energy on bogus,pseudo science...
Money also....!

Old 10-24-2006, 07:24 PM
Guru

Ivconic I understand what you say and your purposes, but do you accept in this world are so many things that there is no description or standpoint about them? e.g. jinn or UFO. (if don't say again some things like as blah blah blah,...) of course here is not place of these subjects, but I have a purpose.
please don't laugh at me. yes or no?
Old 10-24-2006, 11:03 PM
Guru

Default ...

Of course. I do have splited feelings about many things i can not explain...
But this Remote sensing subject must be tied to science and electronic if need to be accepted as reallity...
Like i said i havent seen everything in my life yet...
Old 10-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Guru

Although I had no decision to continue for Zahori 3 antenna(Esteban first plan) and as I had before prepared all of the ingredients ( from box to PCB and electrical components) for both plans (Esteban and Ivconic) and gave all to my EE friend, he called me and said" don't you want the 2nd device? I have fulfilled 3 antenna come and take it" and despite of my reluctance, I got it.
I thought it may be useful for you know this information;
3 antenna is about 10 times less sensitive than 1 antenna for E fields.
and can say Ivconic plan is another thing (at least for E fields).
my friend send to Ivconic his greetings for his good alterations.
I don't know what can tell about treasure finding, maybe in this affair they act reversely.
anyway after receiving FG80 we will take all of them to our remote fields
and give a comparison, especially for the huge stone that had a suspicious signal with 1 antenna.
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2007, 08:50 AM

zahori to regülate how know to say
Old 02-20-2008, 08:18 PM

Default pcb

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Although I had no decision to continue for Zahori 3 antenna(Esteban first plan) and as I had before prepared all of the ingredients ( from box to PCB and electrical components) for both plans (Esteban and Ivconic) and gave all to my EE friend, he called me and said" don't you want the 2nd device? I have fulfilled 3 antenna come and take it" and despite of my reluctance, I got it.
I thought it may be useful for you know this information;
3 antenna is about 10 times less sensitive than 1 antenna for E fields.
and can say Ivconic plan is another thing (at least for E fields).
my friend send to Ivconic his greetings for his good alterations.
I don't know what can tell about treasure finding, maybe in this affair they act reversely.
anyway after receiving FG80 we will take all of them to our remote fields
and give a comparison, especially for the huge stone that had a suspicious signal with 1 antenna.
Hi michael,
please may you send me the *pcb file to my e-mail miquijacobo@hotmail.com, please!!
it will be helpfull.
thankyou very much for your help,

miqui
Old 05-01-2009, 09:39 AM

Hi michael
you can help by experiments to me for made ZAHORI 3 antenna ,please.
mrezaee31@yahoo.com
thanks.
+++mrf+++
Old 05-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Guru

Default Simple Zahory circuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by miqui View Post
Hi michael,
please may you send me the *pcb file to my e-mail miquijacobo@hotmail.com, please!!
it will be helpfull.
thankyou very much for your help,

miqui
Energy field detector circuit
And if someone interested in ionic Chamber(with gold sample) to adapt to Mini Zahory or the Zahoryic,just ask me
Name:  Mini Zahory.jpg
Views: 10281
Size:  33.8 KB
Name:  Zahoriic.GIF
Views: 10314
Size:  55.2 KB
Old 05-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Guru

Default Zahory´s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Energy field detector circuit
And if someone interested in ionic Chamber(with gold sample) to adapt to Mini Zahory or the Zahoryic,just ask me
Attachment 8261
Attachment 8262
Hope this schematics not TOP SECRET ...
Old 05-02-2009, 12:11 AM
Guru

Morgan... Morgan... be a good boy!!!
Old 05-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Guru

Default The Ionic Chamber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
OK,only the IONIC CHAMBERS for Zahory is TOP SECRET...
Old 05-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Guru

There is alway something top secret so failure in making it to work can be explained or to avoid conception proofs
Old 05-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Guru

Esteban por que tanto misterio en esto de los detectores a larga distancia. Sobre todo si estamos todos unidos en un mismo fin, que es experimentar y armar nuestros propios equipos de detección.
Con todo respeto, yo preferirÃ*a que no se hablara mas del tema aquÃ* en el foro, ya que nos dejan con sabores amargos al hacernos construir cosas que nunca funcionan, especialmente cuando les falta una parte importante del circuito.
Personalmente no armo detectores para vender, si no que solo lo hago por hobbie, ya que me encanta buscar entierros y esas cosas. Entonces cuando nos ilucionan con un proyecto (zahorie) y luego se filtra que ese equipo nunca funcionará si no tiene tal o cual cosa. He solicitado al igual que muchos, nos faciliten diagramas para tambien poder experimentar, pero al fin y al cabo, nada de eso ocurre.
Estimado esteban, espero comprendas mi punto de vista, ya que también recibi un mensaje de Morgan, donde me dice que para entrar en esto, primero debo pedir a Carl que me proponga para un foro privado de LRL. La verdad es que no entiendo nada, en especial cuando el mismo
Carl no cree en estas cosas y ahora según entiendo debo pedir a el para que me voten en un foro privado si puedo o no participar en el.
Atte.
Nelson

Quote:
Old 05-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Guru

Nelson,
No te preocupes, hiciemos este foro privado donde teoricamente se podria divulgar todos los detalles de los LRL, pero no se enseño ni se aprendio más do que aqui.
Quisas el truco es no saber como hacerlo funcionar...
Old 05-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Guru

Default O PISTOLDETEKTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Nelson,
No te preocupes, hiciemos este foro privado donde teoricamente se podria divulgar todos los detalles de los LRL, pero no se enseño ni se aprendio más do que aqui.
Quisas el truco es no saber como hacerlo funcionar...
Olá Fred

Não é bem assim... Os mais esforçados conseguiram resultados,mas os menos crentes em LRL abandonaram o projeto,e preferem umilhar os que dizem ter concluido com exito.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Olá Fred

Não é bem assim... Os mais esforçados conseguiram resultados,mas os menos crentes em LRL abandonaram o projeto,e preferem umilhar os que dizem ter concluido com exito.
Ola Morgan,
Eu pessoalmente não estou a criticar ninguém, simplesmente a explicar que ninguém ensinou com clareza como construir o aparelho, que o forum privado não ajudou nisso e que quando alguem tem duvidas tecnicas aparecem "moderadores" inesperados.
Nunca disse que duvido daqueles que dizem ter exito, nem do facto de poder (ou não) haver um fenomeno desconhecido, mas sim e desde o principio do meu desagrado por este pseudo-secretismo pseudo-privado.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Guru

the problem are all the negociantes what take easy for they for lucrar whit efforce of others
the lrls is one group of people of hope, humbdle and simple, exist people whitout scurpules, people only go to money
so in not easy we like to give to public our most grear treasures
but who experiment have the exit for own efforces
thanks to morgan and esteban
Old 05-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
the problem are all the negociantes what take easy for they for lucrar whit efforce of others
the lrls is one group of people of hope, humbdle and simple, exist people whitout scurpules, people only go to money
so in not easy we like to give to public our most grear treasures
but who experiment have the exit for own efforces
thanks to morgan and esteban

Hi detectionman
OK you thanks Morgan and Esteban, but what about all us???
I can't understand any other languange!!!! No spain, no France no portogale ....
so please can you reply in English????
Thank you
regards
Old 05-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi detectionman
OK you thanks Morgan and Esteban, but what about all us???
I can't understand any other languange!!!! No spain, no France no portogale ....
so please can you reply in English????
Thank you
regards
Personally i was just saying that i was not calling anyone liar just that the private forum didn´t help anyone with real info to make a good LRL, and that i was tired of the "secret ingredient" excuse.
It was a private forum , so the excuse of "comercial spies" doesn´t hold.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Guru

Hi Nelson

I know you since many years. No problem for to be part of RS forum.

No falta ningún circuito, sino disposición especial en la antena.

Regards

Esteban

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Esteban por que tanto misterio en esto de los detectores a larga distancia. Sobre todo si estamos todos unidos en un mismo fin, que es experimentar y armar nuestros propios equipos de detección.
Con todo respeto, yo preferirÃ*a que no se hablara mas del tema aquÃ* en el foro, ya que nos dejan con sabores amargos al hacernos construir cosas que nunca funcionan, especialmente cuando les falta una parte importante del circuito.
Personalmente no armo detectores para vender, si no que solo lo hago por hobbie, ya que me encanta buscar entierros y esas cosas. Entonces cuando nos ilucionan con un proyecto (zahorie) y luego se filtra que ese equipo nunca funcionará si no tiene tal o cual cosa. He solicitado al igual que muchos, nos faciliten diagramas para tambien poder experimentar, pero al fin y al cabo, nada de eso ocurre.
Estimado esteban, espero comprendas mi punto de vista, ya que también recibi un mensaje de Morgan, donde me dice que para entrar en esto, primero debo pedir a Carl que me proponga para un foro privado de LRL. La verdad es que no entiendo nada, en especial cuando el mismo
Carl no cree en estas cosas y ahora según entiendo debo pedir a el para que me voten en un foro privado si puedo o no participar en el.
Atte.
Nelson
Old 05-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Guru

No need extra amplificative circuit. But yes, no contact via "normal" cap. between antenna and pin 3 because if you connect the capacitor you catch all type of interferences. This example can be a good point for to understand why direct contact is bad. Here there are maybe only 1 pf. And for to understand that you must ellaborate your own sensors.

Zahori works, no a fake, and as I repeat 1,000 times, no needs the switch and other potentiometers wich causes confussion, only one control, can be the 10 K pot. or the volume 22 K in original schematic. No connection pin 9 of 4066 to ground

Also we assure the detection via magnetic loop + Zahori = 2 detectors. Because Zahori is for electric portion.

Also I post image of isolation of three antennas via fiberglass pieces.

But you follow other way... hear other bell...
Old 05-05-2009, 02:11 AM
Guru

Thanks Esteban for your information and i hope you understand my point of view, cause i really have a big respect for all friends here on the forum, that everyday teach me about my hobbie and how detectors works. Long Range detectors really fascinate me, but with my poor electronics knowlegment is very litle of what i can do. bout antenas, may be i can help much more than with the circuit, cause i own a hamradio licence since 1982.
Has a ham, i use to design and experiment with antennas, so if i contribute with the antenna , don´t hesitate to write me.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi Nelson

I know you since many years. No problem for to be part of RS forum.

No falta ningún circuito, sino disposición especial en la antena.

Regards

Esteban
Old 05-05-2009, 07:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
No need extra amplificative circuit. But yes, no contact via "normal" cap. between antenna and pin 3 because if you connect the capacitor you catch all type of interferences. This example can be a good point for to understand why direct contact is bad. Here there are maybe only 1 pf. And for to understand that you must ellaborate your own sensors.

Zahori works, no a fake, and as I repeat 1,000 times, no needs the switch and other potentiometers wich causes confussion, only one control, can be the 10 K pot. or the volume 22 K in original schematic. No connection pin 9 of 4066 to ground

Also we assure the detection via magnetic loop + Zahori = 2 detectors. Because Zahori is for electric portion.

Also I post image of isolation of three antennas via fiberglass pieces.

But you follow other way... hear other bell...
Esteban, the way you described it - it is still capacitive coupling. So, maybe replacing 20pF with some smaller capacitance will do the job also?
Regards
Old 05-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
Esteban, the way you described it - it is still capacitive coupling. So, maybe replacing 20pF with some smaller capacitance will do the job also?
Regards
Or better yet, this adjutsable caps :
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2009, 12:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
Regards
Hi Ivconic,
yes I noticed that too. 1pF still capacitive.

But I think Esteban talk of something different maybe (hope he will answer about) like that capacitor must be small in value and not "common".

Where for not common he could maybe mean that must have some special feature like e.g. ultrastable capacitance...

Do you remember old vacuum variable capacitors found in old military radio equipment ? Some can go at around 1pF values and stay VERY stable cause temperature and other external variations have very little impact on params.

Also, I think he mean special cap required must have hi-voltage rating, but that are all my assumptions based on what he reported about the ca3130 burnt by a treasure "energy field" detection.

Esteban , what about that stuff ? It's a special cap , isn't it ?

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...