LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixdigger View Post
As I told you on other sites, I don't make some info public. Whether you believe it exists or not doesn't matter. It's not meant for you to start with nor are the P/M messages and e-mails a lot of us swap.

If I were to consider a bunch of people to be swimming in a delusional sea of false ideas, I would just leave it alone and not get involved. I would do this for 2 reasons. First, not my business and second ,just in case history proved it out at a later date, I would not want to be the ultimate *******. Remember our "flat world discussion"????
I'm sure most treasure hunters are quite happy for you to remain in your delusional state, as it leaves more treasures untouched for them to find using real scientific instruments that actually work. It is just a shame that you cannot see past your own nose. No insult intended ... just a skeptical observation.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:23 PM
Guru

Default Comical Intermission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
....using real scientific instruments that actually work.

From the H3 Tec website:

* H3 Treasure Detectors are scientific instruments, not toys; therefore, training is mandatory. The cost of training does not include airline or other transportation to or from training locations, nor does it include lodging, snacks, or meals other than those that are specifically identified in the official training agenda.

Intermission over. Thanks
Old 11-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
From the H3 Tec website:

* H3 Treasure Detectors are scientific instruments, not toys; therefore, training is mandatory. The cost of training does not include airline or other transportation to or from training locations, nor does it include lodging, snacks, or meals other than those that are specifically identified in the official training agenda.

Intermission over. Thanks

Yes, but stating that the device is a scientific instrument does not make it true.
This is yet another way of ripping off paying customers.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:40 PM

Still doesn't matter. Never will. I see what I see, you believe what you believe, who cares???
Old 11-14-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I'm sure most treasure hunters are quite happy for you to remain in your delusional state, as it leaves more treasures untouched for them to find using real scientific instruments that actually work. It is just a shame that you cannot see past your own nose. No insult intended ... just a skeptical observation.
Well thank you for the observation.

I do own more conventional units than LRLs and use them more. they are spot on, especially the modded Minelab.

The majority in numbers was found with a sovereign, an Excalibur, a viper, a fisher, or a Garrett.

With the exception of a few rings, the more valuable were initially located long range, and dug using one of the coil units. Whether I was guessing or not, I would have never went to those spots without the LRL. If I was guessing, ok, I still made a recovery.

How do you look at a huge area and decide where to start? (with no info available)
Old 11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Still doesn't matter. Never will. I see what I see, you believe what you believe, who cares???
That answer is obvious. You care. You care enough to fabricate unbelievable stories, and when challenged only offer a sharp tongue and a barrage of insults.

Validation? Not a requirement of a sociopath*.

*Pathological Lying - Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:17 PM

Good point. How does that change what I see and do? Believe what you want, I do what I want and have a good time doing it.

If I told all of what happens, you would really be screaming Liar,Liar. Not fabricated stories, actual happenings.

I guess if you were not able to conceive of some of these things, they would seem impossible.

The episodes with just the animals alone would drive you over the edge, much less the stories of the terrain and the vegetation.

I don't have a boring life, I don't have a need to exaggerate, believe it or not, ok with me.

I suppose a story about a black water dive to find megaladon teeth would set you off also
Old 11-14-2010, 07:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Good point. How does that change what I see and do? Believe what you want, I do what I want and have a good time doing it.

If I told all of what happens, you would really be screaming Liar,Liar. Not fabricated stories, actual happenings.

I guess if you were not able to conceive of some of these things, they would seem impossible.

The episodes with just the animals alone would drive you over the edge, much less the stories of the terrain and the vegetation.

I don't have a boring life, I don't have a need to exaggerate, believe it or not, ok with me.

I suppose a story about a black water dive to find megaladon teeth would set you off also
Oops...you seem to be drooling more sociopath blither*.

*Glibness and Superficial Charm
Old 11-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
If you believe it's working for you, then that's fine. But some might say that this is a typical "head in sand" attitude. Just don't try to speak while you're down there.
Old 11-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Whether I was guessing or not, I would have never went to those spots without the LRL. If I was guessing, ok, I still made a recovery.
It looks like you are at least open to the possibility that it's total guesswork.

Quote:
How do you look at a huge area and decide where to start? (with no info available)
An educated guess. The only thing a dowsing or LRL gadget will do is to help you subconsciously make the decision ..... and the ideomotor effect does the rest. After that a real detector is used to make the recovery, but the useless gadget gets the credit.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:17 PM

I sure don't have all the answers. If I did it would be sweet. Maybe I do guess that good.
Hard for me to buy it, but possible. Maybe I have an unnatural dowsing ability. I don't know.
I do however know the results and if I have fooled myself into success, I'll keep it.

The only problem I have with these units is on pinpointing large targets.

I recently described a trip to try a bionic 01, which I was promptly called a liar on. I just paid a dam ticket I got coming back, wish that was imaginary.

I used several units and even the old school trick with the rods and gold as bait. I know none of this is "supposed" to work. I did get 4 indications with all even though I moved so I wouldn't be oriented to the last one. I did this while Frank was getting the o1 set and talking to his daughter.

The bionic 01 got 3 of the same signals. Frank couldn't believe it. Said he wouldn't sell me one, I was doing as good as he was and I didn't need it. A compass at all the spots verified they were all the same. I thought that was straight up of him.
Did we dig- no wasn't there for that. I wanted to see if it even worked not hassle with getting permission to look and dig that far from home.

For one instant take this as the absolute truth. If this happened to you what would you think? What if this happened every time you went out? That's where I'm at, and when I tell some of it, holy crap. I'm not going to lie because I scared of the bullying from someone that doesn't have a clue. Some people want to know about this. It may help to produce that "dream unit". That's what we all want. So do I care what someone that's likely had caisson disease thinks?

I'm not going to say what that 4th signal was as it would invoke the Liar,Liar thing again.
Old 11-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
I sure don't have all the answers. If I did it would be sweet.

I recently described a trip to try a bionic 01, which I was promptly called a liar on. I just paid a dam ticket I got coming back, wish that was imaginary.

I used several units and even the old school trick with the rods and gold as bait. I know none of this is "supposed" to work. I did get 4 indications with all even though I moved so I wouldn't be oriented to the last one. I did this while Frank was getting the o1 set and talking to his daughter.

The bionic 01 got 3 of the same signals. Frank couldn't believe it. Said he wouldn't sell me one, I was doing as good as he was and I didn't need it. A compass at all the spots verified they were all the same. I thought that was straight up of him.
Did we dig- no wasn't there for that. I wanted to see if it even worked not hassle with getting permission to look and dig that far from home.
For those inclined...Frank in this "story" is Frank Casser, OKM-USA. Frank refused to sell this clown a Bionic 01....hehehe. What a joke.

More dowsing blither....found it, but didn't dig it up
Old 11-14-2010, 11:33 PM

Ah, you are truly a piece of work.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Guru

I saw someone at spokane.craiglist.org was selling a Magnacast.
Old 11-24-2010, 12:37 AM
Guru

I haven't kept up with all the posts on this thread. I saw one where jp says I am dowsing here. Look, I CAN feel the signal line when I hold my arms out and walk through it. That doesn't mean I use this technique. Almost never, just said I can do it. I use L-rods for the final pinpoint--it's just more accurate when working city parks and it's not mental dowsing no matter what the skeptics want you to believe.

Another thing I should mention. When there is a solid target and no interference, it is very much like waving a metal detector through the air in front of a target. Almost the same--beep beep beep. But tiny targets like gold rings are just not as easy to pick up. The scan gun is barely going to give you anything if you sweep it at that sized target, that's why I point it down to the ground and walk across the signal line because it is most sensitive. This is where I've done most of my practice.
Old 11-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
I haven't kept up with all the posts on this thread. I saw one where jp says I am dowsing here. Look, I CAN feel the signal line when I hold my arms out and walk through it. That doesn't mean I use this technique. Almost never, just said I can do it. I use L-rods for the final pinpoint--it's just more accurate when working city parks and it's not mental dowsing no matter what the skeptics want you to believe.

Another thing I should mention. When there is a solid target and no interference, it is very much like waving a metal detector through the air in front of a target. Almost the same--beep beep beep. But tiny targets like gold rings are just not as easy to pick up. The scan gun is barely going to give you anything if you sweep it at that sized target, that's why I point it down to the ground and walk across the signal line because it is most sensitive. This is where I've done most of my practice.
Hi Mike,
I may have once thought you were dowsing, but my conclusion which I put in my most recent post is maybe it is not dowsing.
Actually I am not certain what method you use to locate things, or at least I don't know of any word to describe your methods.
Here is my idea of how you detect signal lines taken from my most recent post:

"From reading Mike(Mont)'s previous posts detailing how he detects signal lines, it becomes apparent his method takes him traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination".

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Guru

Just goes to show you don't have a clue. It's not easy to describe but I honestly try to post what I consider to be as close to the truth as I can describe. Yes, I know some of it might seem hard to comprehend. You just make up your mind about signal lines and no one can help you to see the light. That's the negative attitude I have preached about for years. You live in CA? There's got to be a hundred dowsing groups there. Maybe you can find some cute gal to teach you?
Old 11-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
Just goes to show you don't have a clue. It's not easy to describe but I honestly try to post what I consider to be as close to the truth as I can describe. Yes, I know some of it might seem hard to comprehend. You just make up your mind about signal lines and no one can help you to see the light. That's the negative attitude I have preached about for years. You live in CA? There's got to be a hundred dowsing groups there. Maybe you can find some cute gal to teach you?
Of course I have a clue about signal lines. I have read hundreds of clues in this forum describing how signal lines work. The problem is the properties of signal lines change depending on who is reporting the signal line properties, and depending on what time of day it is, and what the solar conditions are, and a few other variables.

So there is no concise definition of what a signal line is exactly. But we do have hundreds of clues lurking about the forum, some of which are contradictory.
However, you are mistaken if you think I have made up my mind or I have a negative attitude about signal lines.
Actually I like signal lines. Signal lines seem cool and very useful if they can do what people say they do.
Signal lines are especially good if they represent the truth and the light (I like truth and light too).

I am skeptical, not prejudiced. As a skeptic, I have doubts, and I have a feeling that people who say signal lines don't exist are probably correct. But as a skeptic, I have not made up my mind about signal lines. I am waiting for someone who fully understands how to use signal lines to locate hidden objects to show me how it works. After many years of waiting, I have never seen any person show me these signal lines working. But still I think it could be possible that some time someone could show me the signal lines working.

You are correct about a lot of dowsers in California. Actually I did contact a number of local dowsers and their leaders. But nobody in these local groups was willing to demonstrate signal lines to locate a hidden object whether using rods, an LRL, or using no locating equipment. They seemed to be more interested in inducing me into their groups to become more "tuned into the universe" for a modest fee. Heck, all I wanted was to see how a signal line works to find something!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Guru

To successfully use Forward Gauss technology, one have to be about 400 years Backward.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
After many years of waiting, I have never seen any person show me these signal lines working. But still I think it could be possible that some time someone could show me the signal lines working.
Best wishes,
J_P
Yes... we must always leave the door open just a crack. Someone could come along and provide credible evidence for Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny; which is about as likely as someone demonstrating the existence of signal lines. But, you never know....

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
To successfully use Forward Gauss technology, one have to be about 400 years Backward.
Hi WM6,

I am looking 400 years backwards... I see in Galileo discovering the four moons of Jupiter... skeptics are saying he is wrong and a heretic.... but I only know what I see.

I see the troops of Sweden invading Moscow.
I see Francois Ravaillac assassinates Henry IV of France.
I see Sir George Somers, and other survivors from the Sea Venture (wrecked at Bermuda) arrive at Jamestown; they find that 60 have survived the "starving time"
I see Francois Ravaillac is executed by being pulled apart by horses in the Place de Grève.
I see temporary Governor Gates decides to abandon Jamestown. -- does this mean Bill Gates is a bad guy?
I see Arbella Stuart, pretender to the English throne, secretly marries William Seymour; both are later imprisoned for marrying without the king's permission.

Wow.. .this is way too much information that is irrelevant to signal lines... should I come back to the present?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-29-2010, 08:01 AM
Guru

Quote:

I am looking 400 years backwards... I see in Galileo discovering the four moons of Jupiter...
.. should I come back to the present?

J_P
Hi J_P

Please look at again. Can you see any dowser there?

If not we can negotiate about 100 years + or -.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi J_P

Please look at again. Can you see any dowser there?

If not we can negotiate about 100 years + or -.
I think signal lines were invented less than 100 years ago, some time after radio technicians discovered they could send electronic signals through the air, not 400 years ago.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think signal lines were invented less than 100 years ago, some time after radio technicians discovered they could send electronic signals through the air, not 400 years ago.

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes, but you do not take in account that signal line exist in third dimension where relativity theory cancel time counting.
Old 12-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Guru

UPDATE MAGNACAST 5000

I probably should start a new thread here because this one is typical skeptic garbage.

Anyway, I hacked the thing and changed the gold frequency. The trim pots were so rough I could not get the frequency I wanted on the gold channel so I used the copper channel. And it was so rough I couldn't get it all that close. But it works now. I ordered some new pots. Also I found a capacitor that was not connected. There was a tiny bit of solder on the lead so I suspect it was a bad solder joint.

I found some gold with it this summer but I was using an L-rod instead of the scan gun. And I was using a different frequency yet.

I also found out I don't like the instructions for the thing. It says the power setting is for 10 meters each notch. I had it set on "2" which is 10 meters to 20 meters. One time I got a good hit and noticed the test target was closer than the 10 meters ( I was using two gold rings as the test target). So I decided to up the power and found it works much better on power setting "4". I guess the smaller test target must be some factor in this. It took me quite a while to figure the thing out because it hits on other stuff besides the gold. I actually had to get closer to the transmitter in order for the target to get isolated from the other stuff. Strange. I've got power lines, transformer, telephone lines, cast iron water pipes, manhole cover all nearby, not to mention the neighbor's stuff metal garbage cans, etc., but I'm still able to work through it. Just took many, many hours for my slow brain to digest it. More like compost. LOL

I called Vernell a few months ago and told them about the different frequency. The woman said they would return my call. They never did. I have to conclude they did want to know what frequency I was using. I'm not sure they even know that much about how to use it. The instructions were nearly all wrong.