LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Sad for you and your attitude. For all this you ask and ask me?
I notice that you're an only can discuss high topics! Persons like you degradate this forum. Also: if you don't have nothing workable and provable to offer here, what are you doing here! Of course, don't wish to post here because you're the first that comercialize such devices. This is real too!

Goodbye!

Are you asking yourself this!??

You don't have nothing workable and provable to offer here!

Esteban! So far you posted only nonsences and thumbnail schematics...also faked to make impression that there is something for real there!

What are YOU doing here Esteban???

Please point me to ONLY ONE of your previous post where you contributed to this forum by posting something real about LRL!?
ONLY ONE and i will be satisfied.....

You left my forum???
This is the first time that i heard about you being member of that forum, at all??????
Sorry but i didn't knew that!???
But if that's your final decision ...than GOODBYE and don't look back!

Old 02-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Rule # 1:
Don't expect ever a working LRL schematic from me and most probable from Esteban also........
Hung you are inteligent man, so that statement will not serve improving your image here.
Why not sharing at least less important projects with us here?

According to your and Esteban's previous posts we have impression that you already have hundreds of working LRL projects.
Especialy Esteban! He posted million claims and funny photos already.
So to close our mouths once for all, you could post AT LEAST ONE SMALL AND LESS IMPORTANT WORKING LRL PROJECT!? WHY DON'T YOU?
"We gonna make it comercial...get rich...."???

OK...
Than WHY DON'T YOU (OR ESTEBAN) MAKE IT COMERCIAL AND GET RICH???
AT LEAST WE OTHERs COULD HAVE POSSIBILITY TO BUY YOUR COMERCIAL DEVICE AND SEE THAT IT WAS FOR REAL ALL THE TIME...!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Guru

Thumbs down

ESTEBAN:
"..2cm SINGLE COIN AT 75CM DEPTH IN SOIL is ABLE TO PRODUCE PHENOMENA DETECTABLE AT SOIL SURFACE WITH IR LRL !!!!!..."

HUNG:
"...Don't expect ever a working LRL schematic from me and most probable from Esteban also........"

Those two statements will mark the whole 2010. LRL year, that's for sure!

Old 02-06-2010, 08:11 PM
Guru

"...Of course, don't wish to post here because you're the first that comercialize such devices. This is real too!..."

Same excuse as Geo's!?

You don't have NOTHING to post here, only empty stories!

Than YOU MAKE IT COMERCIAL! C'MON!

Man who hold genial idea (or device) such as "working LRL" would be complete idiot not to comercialize it, sooner or later!

But you DON'T have such thing! You can only wish!

Besides...you have this forum (with much descent members) as CRUCIAL PROOF that idea came from you, if eventually i missuse it and make it comercial...
You could win me on any court in any country! So don't worry!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Dr. hung is teaching HungScience again!
Without looking any further than this forum thread, I found two new "facts" to add to the end of the collection of HungScience.

"Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=84058

This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=41226

"Back to the Examiner’s concept, there’s a portion in ECE which I already mentioned which might explain how the magnetic fields produced by the unit even diminute might be working provided one gets free of the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept and maybe start to find some backup on the Aharonov-Bohm and the field and potential relationship..."
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=63626

"If you navigate the internet correctly, you will find out how ALL scientific comunity in the world utilizes AIAS as basis for their research".
http://geotech1.com/forums/showthrea...3185#post63185

"So, there's no such thing as IR penetrating the soil or IR striking the surface of the earth".
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.p...tml#msg2132437

Carl-NC asks: The UV ... is absorbed by the surface of the earth. This parcel which is absorbed is THE ONLY souce of heat for our planet and it occurs during the sunlight period. Absolutely correct. It's called radiant energy. The only source of heat is the one which is absorbed.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?p=106968

You think of voltage as a potential. It's not only a potential, but also a flow as electromotive force.
Wake up! If voltage is too high it travels through the nucleous of the conductor. If lower it travesl through the surface!
Current is a 'control' of this flow.
Ask Mr. John Bedini to demonstrate his motor to you. Ask him what voltage is.

Viva HungScience!

Best wishes,
J_P
I do envy your available time...
Old 02-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Back to the "tells"...

The system 10 also offers a method of finding people buried in avalanches, and rubble, even finding dead bodies, and could be used in police searches for weapons, bombs, and narcotics.

Here we have the suggestion that this optical technology can "see through" rubble and avalanche debris (snow, mud) and detect people. Also weapons, bombs, narcotics... exact same claims made by bogus LRLs.
Whose or where is this quote above from?
What's a system 10?

Anyway, unlike some folks over Tnet, I do believe it's possible that long range locators are capable of finding people. Actually anything. Everything in universe AFAIK is comprised of frequencies. So if specific and relevant ones are known, why not?
Now, why sometimes or many times, these called LRLs fail in detectting bombs, bodies or whatever related?
I honestly don't know.
I can only speculate... Incorrect usage from operator? Wrong frequencies? Momentarily malfunction? Interferences?
Hard to say, but the ones I saw advertised for this task are always swivel types. So a great amount of operator skill to hold it right is required.

Carl, allow me to introduce a question to you.
What is your possible scientific explanation for the sucessful cases of psychics hired by the police finding the exact location of missing people?
Old 02-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
OK...
Sorry Ivconic, I don't have all this greed you think.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry Ivconic, I don't have all this greed you think.
Nor than i. I just wanted to see, once for all, one working LRL. Pitty it won't happen....
Old 02-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Now, why sometimes or many times, these called LRLs fail in detectting bombs, bodies or whatever related?
I honestly don't know.
You may not, but I do. Listen carefully and repeat after me ... "They do not work as advertised."

Quote:
I can only speculate... Incorrect usage from operator? Wrong frequencies? Momentarily malfunction? Interferences?
Hard to say, but the ones I saw advertised for this task are always swivel types. So a great amount of operator skill to hold it right is required.
No amount of "operator skill" will ever produce the result that you advocate. When will you ever get it into your head that the ideomotor effect is responsible for the movement of the device. It has absolutely nothing to do with detection of targets at long range.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
You may not, but I do. Listen carefully and repeat after me ... "They do not work as advertised."

No amount of "operator skill" will ever produce the result that you advocate. When will you ever get it into your head that the ideomotor effect is responsible for the movement of the device. It has absolutely nothing to do with detection of targets at long range.
Some folks will just never figure it out, even after they have been given tons of hints and overwhelming evidence.

The really sad cases are those that DO KNOW exactly how they work (or don't work) but because of a hidden agenda and financial reasons, will put on "the dumb act" to sucker the gullible and technically-challenged.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 02-07-2010, 04:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Some folks will just never figure it out, even after they have been given tons of hints and overwhelming evidence.

The really sad cases are those that DO KNOW exactly how they work (or don't work) but because of a hidden agenda and financial reasons, will put on "the dumb act" to sucker the gullible and technically-challenged.
Hmmm...

Does this mean Carl-NC should take the hint and listen to an expert to figure out how voltage works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
You think of voltage as a potential. It's not only a potential, but also a flow as electromotive force.
Wake up! If voltage is too high it travels through the nucleous of the conductor. If lower it travesl through the surface!
Current is a 'control' of this flow.
Ask Mr. John Bedini to demonstrate his motor to you. Ask him what voltage is.
In today's lecture we learned:
1. Voltage is also a flow of electromotive force.
2. Current is a 'control' of his flow.

Did Dr. hung teach Bedini, or did Bedini teach Dr. hung?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-07-2010, 05:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
What's a system 10?....
Have you considered reading the patent before asking what a system 10 is, or trying to teach us that the inventor made claims about wave packets?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-07-2010, 05:34 AM
Administrator

Quote:
What's a system 10?
It's a direct quote from the patent. Try reading it.

Quote:
Everything in universe AFAIK is comprised of frequencies.
The operative term here is "AFAIK".

Quote:
Carl, allow me to introduce a question to you.
What is your possible scientific explanation for the sucessful cases of psychics hired by the police finding the exact location of missing people?
I'm not aware of successful cases. In the many cases I've read about where psychics make claims of successfully helping police, those claims never hold up under independent investigation. It seems that the psychics are frauds.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:42 AM
Administrator

More tells...

These response signals, are low in frequency, and are electrically weak, which is to say that their source impedance is extremely high even though their voltage levels may be moderate to high. Actual values are difficult to measure, and are not yet known, because an adequate model has not been built. Response signals have been found in the frequency band from nearly DC to approximately 200 MHz.

First, These response signals ... are electrically weak, which is to say that their source impedance is extremely high even though their voltage levels may be moderate to high is a laughable statement by itself. Then, Actual values are difficult to measure, and are not yet known, because an adequate model has not been built. Huh? They have no idea of the actual values? And they can't measure them because they haven't built a model? But wait! Response signals have been found in the frequency band from nearly DC to approximately 200 MHz. Apparently they have measured them! Hurray! Write a patent!

Old 02-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
More tells...

These response signals, are low in frequency, and are electrically weak, which is to say that their source impedance is extremely high even though their voltage levels may be moderate to high. Actual values are difficult to measure, and are not yet known, because an adequate model has not been built. Response signals have been found in the frequency band from nearly DC to approximately 200 MHz.

First, These response signals ... are electrically weak, which is to say that their source impedance is extremely high even though their voltage levels may be moderate to high is a laughable statement by itself. Then, Actual values are difficult to measure, and are not yet known, because an adequate model has not been built. Huh? They have no idea of the actual values? And they can't measure them because they haven't built a model? But wait! Response signals have been found in the frequency band from nearly DC to approximately 200 MHz. Apparently they have measured them! Hurray! Write a patent!
I saw this and some more "tells" that left me wondering what his objective was in writing the patent.
My impression is he wanted to be paid royalties from anyone who could figure out how to make it work. He included enough alternate embodiments to make claims on devices using digital signal processing and a laser with 2-beam detection of laser or RF combinations for remote detection. It seems like a cool plan, but it didn't work. He is not collecting royalties as far as I can determine.

Maybe he is waiting for someone to sell a working remote laser locator in the USA so he can sign a licensing agreement.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-07-2010, 06:39 AM
Administrator

Tells galore... here's a biggie...

In his book, The Nature of the Chemical Bond, Linus Pauling, explored the wave-like nature of electrons, and showed how, in chemical bonds, electrons form a stable waveform when considered as a mutual resonance of two waveforms. Now, electrons are charged particles, so it follows that they can be moved (attracted, or repelled) by electric fields, and if the frequency of an alternating E field is adjusted, suitably, the resonant chemical bond will vibrate and eventually break causing an electron to be ejected, like a stone from a sling.

Unfortunately, Pauling's use of "resonance" wasn't in the normal sense of vibration, but rather he meant it as a "hybrid" bond. The inventors completely misunderstood his paper. Or completely misrepresented it.

Old 02-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post

When we speak of a certain amount of voltage being present in a circuit, we are referring to the measurement of how much potential energy exists to move electrons from one particular point in that circuit to another particular point.

Did you spot the error in this sentence?
Just like voltage, resistance is a quantity relative between two points.

No, resistance is an absolute quantity between two points. Unlike voltage, it is not relative.
Quote:
It seems that the psychics are fraud.
The quotes I set above pretty much summarizes how you think science.
When I told you to read my answer to Af in that thread in Tnet, it had a reason and it was not out of purpose. It serves perfectly to your case.

Your view of science is obviously an orthodox one and also has mistaken concepts.
Your statement that resistance is an 'absolute value' can't even be arguable. This is a primary mistake. You must or at least should know that resistance is relative.
Your view of voltage definiftion is limited to what you learned by some books. But apparently you never cared to go beyond that. Voltage is also flow. It's electromotive force. Thus passive to suffer resistance.

In a constructive critical view, you present what can be called 'pre-conceived' ideas. You have basic ideas that you think are correct and immutable, although some are wrong as in the case above.
This kind of attitude is the number one reason why it's so hard to input new OR corrected data in a system which simply won't accept a recall of this data.
When you pre-conceive ideas, there's almost no room to rearrange them in the correct way if ever needed.

When I ask you about a 'plausible' scientific explanation to deal with in the psychic's case, your answer is... 'I'm not aware,'... 'I've read'... and finally, 'it seems that the psychics are fraud'.

What a terrible scientific mind you have my friend.
You deny a possible fact by own self denial of data.

Brilliant minds in science have always stated that the more you learn, the more you are able to see what is left to learn!
This is obvsiously not your case. You think that with the amount of data you presently own, wrong or right, you are able to explain everything and when not possible, you discard it as what? Fraud...
Actually many of your followers think the same WRONG AND MISTAKEN way. And then they self proclaim them 'science experts' here in this forum.
Do you really think this is science Carl? Uh?

I will remind you what I told to Af. It's impossible to discuss a book with someone who has never read that book. Do you think it is possible? When we wish to discuss chapter 6 for instance, how would you know what I would be talking about if you did not read this chapter of the whole book?

It's really hard to discuss LRL science with you. The reason is obvious. The difference between you and me is that when I face something I don't understand, what do I do? I go study it and research it. What do you do? Deny first. Then if possible, study it.
Preconceived idea.

This is about what I had to say to you. I was going to post a proof to show you how you are wrong in the psychic's ability of remote sensing that happened to me, but...hey, it's not worth it. Not worth to tell to you or here. Never mind.
Follow your way. I will follow mine always wanting to learn each day and assuring I'm always open to learn new things.
In your case, I am positive that it might take years if necessary, probably in the late old age, but you will eventually awake. This is called evolution.

Dell might lack complex scientific data, but the statement he made is just perfect in scientific terms:
'The door to knowledge is never open to a closed mind'.
Someday you might understand the deep meaning of this sentence.
Good bye Carl.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Back to serious things:
I believe the halo and your observed effect is the same or closely related, and induce local changes in soil conductivity, by direct contamination, molecular arrangement (similar to iron powder that will follow magnetic "lines"), or ion propagation if you like.
This anomaly is probably more vertically oriented, as JP pointed.
There is a voltage gradient above the surface , but also below.By changing the conductivity, it will locally shortcut it.
It could even be visualised as a (conductive) rod vertically stuck in the earth.
Serious things? Now, you wish to discuss "serious things" here in remote sensing?

He use this alias (Stevan) maybe to confussed people or not?
Old 02-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Guru

Quote:

Are you asking yourself this!??

You don't have nothing workable and provable to offer here!

Esteban! So far you posted only nonsences and thumbnail schematics...also faked to make impression that there is something for real there!

What are YOU doing here Esteban???

Please point me to ONLY ONE of your previous post where you contributed to this forum by posting something real about LRL!?
ONLY ONE and i will be satisfied.....

You left my forum???
This is the first time that i heard about you being member of that forum, at all??????
Sorry but i didn't knew that!???
But if that's your final decision ...than GOODBYE and don't look back!
Of course, I have these schematics. But no need to prove you. Why? Also I have many MD schematics never posted here, you don't have, sure!!! In few words, I have more than you of all types!!!

The goodbye is for you, no for many others members of forums.

I'm not member of your forum, please! I open your forum. But my congratulations Mr. Stevan (you, the admin) for such important pages...

I was member years ago, but the admin radiates me for no participate in it... I receive a email: "due your long no participation...", etc., go home! Good forum!

Everybody can visit, and see in first page your name: Stevan.
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hung you are inteligent man, so that statement will not serve improving your image here.
Why not sharing at least less important projects with us here?

According to your and Esteban's previous posts we have impression that you already have hundreds of working LRL projects.
Especialy Esteban! He posted million claims and funny photos already.
So to close our mouths once for all, you could post AT LEAST ONE SMALL AND LESS IMPORTANT WORKING LRL PROJECT!? WHY DON'T YOU?
"We gonna make it comercial...get rich...."???

OK...
AT LEAST WE OTHERs COULD HAVE POSSIBILITY TO BUY YOUR COMERCIAL DEVICE AND SEE THAT IT WAS FOR REAL ALL THE TIME...!
Do you see? Your own words betrayed you! Is necessary to added more?
Old 02-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
"...Of course, don't wish to post here because you're the first that comercialize such devices. This is real too!..."

Same excuse as Geo's!?

You don't have NOTHING to post here, only empty stories!

Than YOU MAKE IT COMERCIAL! C'MON!

Man who hold genial idea (or device) such as "working LRL" would be complete idiot not to comercialize it, sooner or later!

But you DON'T have such thing! You can only wish!

Besides...you have this forum (with much descent members) as CRUCIAL PROOF that idea came from you, if eventually i missuse it and make it comercial...
You could win me on any court in any country! So don't worry!
Do you see? I'm employed of a firm, a boss of department. I'll retired soon, maybe 5 years. If I go fishing by pleasure, why I need to convert in a industrial fishing? This is a hobby, no a way for to be rich.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
*** Quote removed at request of Ivconic. ***
Go to the hell! The ignorant are you... totally ignorant and illiterate in RS questions.

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 02-11-2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
*** Quote removed at request of Ivconic. ***
I have excess of brain... do you want a few?

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 02-11-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Guru

Is not the first time that you used words as "lunatic," "idiot," etc., against me. But now you added more... Time to...
Old 02-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Your view of science is obviously an orthodox one and also has mistaken concepts.
Your statement that resistance is an 'absolute value' can't even be arguable. This is a primary mistake. You must or at least should know that resistance is relative.
Your view of voltage definiftion is limited to what you learned by some books. But apparently you never cared to go beyond that. Voltage is also flow. It's electromotive force. Thus passive to suffer resistance.
I cannot believe that at one time I actually thought you were an honest amateur experimenter like Esteban. Now it is blatantly clear that you are completely deranged, and a blind follower of Myron Evans, Bedini, Bearden, etc., and their own brand of nonsensical pseudoscience.

Quote:
When I ask you about a 'plausible' scientific explanation to deal with in the psychic's case, your answer is... 'I'm not aware,'... 'I've read'... and finally, 'it seems that the psychics are fraud'.

What a terrible scientific mind you have my friend.
You deny a possible fact by own self denial of data.
Again, you expose yourself as a psychic warrior, forever lost in a fantasy world. Asking for a 'plausible' scientific explanation, for a psychic's ability to find lost people, is akin to the "When did you stop beating your wife?" question. It makes an completely erroneous assumption. No so-called psychic has ever found a lost person by psychic means alone. It's the blind squirrel syndrome.

Quote:
Brilliant minds in science have always stated that the more you learn, the more you are able to see what is left to learn!
But first you need to learn something. In your particular case, there is a huge amount you need to forget. Then you might just be back at the foot of ladder to real knowledge.

Quote:
This is obvsiously not your case. You think that with the amount of data you presently own, wrong or right, you are able to explain everything and when not possible, you discard it as what? Fraud...
Actually many of your followers think the same WRONG AND MISTAKEN way. And then they self proclaim them 'science experts' here in this forum.
Do you really think this is science Carl? Uh?
Of course science is not presently able to explain everything, and I'm sure you are well aware of this fact. But there is no need to invoke mystical and/or paranormal explanations. That is a completely non-scientific approach and leaves you open to ridicule.

Quote:
I will remind you what I told to Af. It's impossible to discuss a book with someone who has never read that book. Do you think it is possible? When we wish to discuss chapter 6 for instance, how would you know what I would be talking about if you did not read this chapter of the whole book?
No idea what you're babbling about here. What book?

Quote:
It's really hard to discuss LRL science with you. The reason is obvious. The difference between you and me is that when I face something I don't understand, what do I do? I go study it and research it. What do you do? Deny first. Then if possible, study it.
Preconceived idea.
It appears that your own approach is simply to jump to the conclusion that the unknown phenomenon must have a pseudo-scientific explanation. Why not try explaining it using real science, or subject it to a properly controlled double-blind test? In this case you can eliminate it as self-deception and selective memory, in the same way as dowsing has been dismissed on several occasions. But of course you would actually have to have studied the test results to understand this.

Quote:
This is about what I had to say to you. I was going to post a proof to show you how you are wrong in the psychic's ability of remote sensing that happened to me, but...hey, it's not worth it. Not worth to tell to you or here. Never mind.
This is no surprise, as there is none.

Quote:
Follow your way. I will follow mine always wanting to learn each day and assuring I'm always open to learn new things.
In your case, I am positive that it might take years if necessary, probably in the late old age, but you will eventually awake. This is called evolution.
Fine ... you do that! But just keep your conclusions to yourself.

Quote:
Dell might lack complex scientific data, but the statement he made is just perfect in scientific terms:
'The door to knowledge is never open to a closed mind'.
I absolutely agree, and both you and Dell are excellent living examples.
Goodbye Hung.