LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-02-2008, 10:39 PM
Guru

Admin had the gentility of deleting them. Thanks!
Old 11-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Very good.... If you will give and the schematic
I have one schematic from your pistol. I attach the schematic of the pcb before the TDA7000
This mean you have the Iconos' schematic... Except Iconos don't use TDA7000 and other variants...
Old 11-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Guru

Arrow Magnetic field detector

Mag.f.d.
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2008, 05:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
This mean you have the Iconos' schematic... Except Iconos don't use TDA7000 and other variants...
Why you always answer for Iconos????
Iconos is your machine not mine, simple it don't write Esteban.....
I know your associate and so i have the schematic.
Mineoro made DCH...., you took the schematic and put a TDA7000 and made new pistol (modify by Esteban). Later you insert the DCH schematic in a wooden box and named it ICONOS.
Your associate inform you that i opened the Iconos ??????
Don't you have other job to do, than to looking for what i do with mydetectors... my forum etc.
Really i had you as a serious person
Old 11-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Why you always answer for Iconos????
Iconos is your machine not mine, simple it don't write Esteban.....
I know your associate and so i have the schematic.
Mineoro made DCH...., you took the schematic and put a TDA7000 and made new pistol (modify by Esteban). Later you insert the DCH schematic in a wooden box and named it ICONOS.
Your associate inform you that i opened the Iconos ??????
Don't you have other job to do, than to looking for what i do with mydetectors... my forum etc.
Really i had you as a serious person
No, I'm not associated, as always, and never I was associated with nobody in any businesses. Simple: I have the schematic, no more mistery. I ask you because seems you have as me. And the pistol I design isn't DCH in totallity, there are several modifications.

Sorry for to visit your forum, I think that internet is a free place.

I don't insert any DCH in any box, and I no named Iconos. Maybe you know who named a detector with this brand... And other thing: never I had in my hands an Iconos for to test it...

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
No, I'm not associated, as always, and never I was associated with nobody in any businesses. Simple: I have the schematic, no more mistery. I ask you because seems you have as me. And the pistol I design isn't DCH in totallity, there are several modifications.
The heart of your pistol is a DCH.. Iconos is basically a DCH.
I open Iconos before 5 days and I reverse the pcb from Iconos just yesterday night.
So how you now that i have the schematic ????

Sorry for to visit your forum, I think that internet is a free place.
For me remained honorary you to visit my forum, other me it bothers when somebodies inform you for that I make, and you now about him!!!

I don't insert any DCH in any box, and I no named Iconos. Maybe you know who is... And other thing: never I had in my hands an Iconos for to test it...
Ok. And how do you know that Iconos has not the TDA7000 and the other variants ???????, only from a schematic that somebody gave to you ?????

Regards

Esteban
Esteban, together knows what happening.
If you want to tell me something, tell it straight, no sides......
I don't like "associates" at any of my relations....., i like the people that speak Straight....

Regards
Old 11-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Esteban, together knows what happening.
If you want to tell me something, tell it straight, no sides......
I don't like "associates" at any of my relations....., i like the people that speak Straight....

Regards
Hi Geo,

Of course, I know that Iconos don't use TDA7000 because I have the schematic, but I'm not associated in business with anybody. God hear you, maybe some day I can gain many money selling such devices and extracting treasures! I'm a simple chief of text correctors of a newspaper and make extra works in another editorials and particular, I gain my life and of my family with this...

You post portion of schematic or variant, remember?, so I supossed that you have the schematic...

Yes, my pistol is variant or hearth of DCH, based on it.

Thanks for your words about that my presence on your forum is a honor!

Sorry for the troubles!

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,

God hear you, maybe some day I can gain many money selling such devices and extracting treasures!
Really i wish it to you of my heart

I'm a simple chief of text correctors of a newspaper and make extra works in another editorials and particular, I gain my life and of my family with this...

Me also, i work very hard to gain my life..... . Maybe you know, ok i have money, but with very very hard work..... Now i work at the farm, you know.

You post portion of schematic or variant, remember?, so I supossed that you have the schematic...

Yes, my pistol is variant or hearth of DCH, based on it.

Thanks for your words about that my presence on your forum is a honor!

It will be pleasure for me, you to be member at our forum

Sorry for the troubles!

Regards

Esteban
I wish troubles to stop here

Regards
Old 11-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
I wish troubles to stop here

Regards
Hi Geo

Many thanks! Keep the good work and very much good luck!!!

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Guru

Looks like government conversation : at the eyes of the public everything looks right.Or is that mafia? where important business prevails over personal ideas..
The same thing at the end...Cool.
What do you both do to get secret technology schematics?
Regards,
Fred.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Looks like government conversation : at the eyes of the public everything looks right.Or is that mafia? where important business prevails over personal ideas..
The same thing at the end...Cool.
What do you both do to get secret technology schematics?
Regards,
Fred.
Some of you prefer the mockery to the seriousness, then you obtain –and are going to obtain– which is deserved. You have not real interest on ideas.

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Some of you prefer the mockery to the seriousness, then you obtain –and are going to obtain– which is deserved. You have not real interest on ideas.

Regards

Esteban
Hi Esteban,
You are wrong: this is precisely because i don´t see anything serious here that i end up with the fun.This is the only thing left.
I am not saying the subject of conversation is not serious, only that it is not seriously discussed here.Too much BS.
As i have said before, i am mainly interested in the "Effect" of LRL , probably as you are.As anyone else, you need help to progress,but you don´t want or cannot share enought :as a result you can´t obtain what you need.
Please reread your posts above and imagine how someone seriously involved would feel
regards,
Fred.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban,
You are wrong: this is precisely because i don´t see anything serious here that i end up with the fun.This is the only thing left.
I am not saying the subject of conversation is not serious, only that it is not seriously discussed here.Too much BS.
As i have said before, i am mainly interested in the "Effect" of LRL , probably as you are.As anyone else, you need help to progress,but you don´t want or cannot share enought :as a result you can´t obtain what you need.
Please reread your posts above and imagine how someone seriously involved would feel
regards,
Fred.
If in private forum you prefer the joke, in open will be worst!

I understand that most of you are not serious in this theme because are dragged by others.

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-08-2008, 08:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
If in private forum you prefer the joke, in open will be worst!

I understand that most of you are not serious in this theme because are dragged by others.

Regards

Esteban
I am dragged by nobody.Serious posts calls for serious answers, that´s all.
regards,
Fred.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
I am dragged by nobody.Serious posts calls for serious answers, that´s all.
regards,
Fred.
When I made serious post... well you starts with jokes.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Guru

Quote:
When I made serious post... well you starts with jokes.
No Esteban, only when you post BS i answer with jokes.I am tired of misinformation and ridiculous "intrigues".
My interest is technical, i have no consideration for pseudo business and low level complots.
I have not seen any progress since you have began to post about LRL´s.
This is not an attack , only an observation, that is hope is positive : it is time to go forward.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
No Esteban, only when you post BS i answer with jokes.I am tired of misinformation and ridiculous "intrigues".
My interest is technical, i have no consideration for pseudo business and low level complots.
I have not seen any progress since you have began to post about LRL´s.
This is not an attack , only an observation, that is hope is positive : it is time to go forward.
Regards,
Fred.
What is BS? Also when I post valuable info from experiences, you consider BS. So, you will obtain no much... If you applaud BS posted by other (see the private RS), mean you also post BS.

Well, I wait what you can talk and inform me about valuable info from your experience I can capitalize. If you don't have many info about a theme, well you can listen.

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
What is BS? Also when I post valuable info from experiences, you consider BS. So, you will obtain no much... If you applaud BS posted by other (see the private RS), mean you also post BS.

Well, I wait what you can talk and inform me about valuable info from your experience I can capitalize. If you don't have many info about a theme, well you can listen.

Regards

Esteban
BS is your posts with Geo.This is BS of the worst : it shows the interests behind this, and make me sick.After all, YOU say that the value is in the device , not in the treasure.
I have always read your technical info with interest (probably much more than many others), posted constructive comments about it, and never made fun of it.So why do you say i post BS?
When i applaud the joke you are making mention of, it is because i find it really funny, period.You need some sense of humour :it IS funny,and anyone that take offense is not very smart.We can work seriously but have fun sometimes.
BTW, i don´t understand why you say some documents are more valuable than others, because i have never seen any complete video of a working LRL.If morgan goes to the USA and search fields , it will be one more step forward the understanding of this subject, better than your pictures but not as good as a real double blind test (for example) that , after so many years,has aparently never been performed...
I am expecting nothing to receive,so i am sure i will not be desapointed.And i don´t think i am the one that need help to progress.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
BS is your posts with Geo.This is BS of the worst : it shows the interests behind this, and make me sick.After all, YOU say that the value is in the device , not in the treasure.
I have always read your technical info with interest (probably much more than many others), posted constructive comments about it, and never made fun of it.So why do you say i post BS?
When i applaud the joke you are making mention of, it is because i find it really funny, period.You need some sense of humour :it IS funny,and anyone that take offense is not very smart.We can work seriously but have fun sometimes.
BTW, i don´t understand why you say some documents are more valuable than others, because i have never seen any complete video of a working LRL.If morgan goes to the USA and search fields , it will be one more step forward the understanding of this subject, better than your pictures but not as good as a real double blind test (for example) that , after so many years,has aparently never been performed...
I am expecting nothing to receive,so i am sure i will not be desapointed.And i don´t think i am the one that need help to progress.
Regards,
Fred.
What interest is behind it? From whom? What for?

Yes, a workable device is the treasure.

I receive many ofense during this years, so any joke when we're conducting serious discussions is not positive here... This is a BS for me... Maybe I'm a vicious of this forum, because no reason for to continue.

I post a complete link of a video, I post other link for to see in photographic sequence of detection at total recovering of the item, links in rapidshare. If you don't see, I can repost. Need time for to search in my CDs.

Of course, the day you make your film with Morgan, I'll emit criticism about his autenticity, so, I'll convert in the first skeptical, and I'll find the manner to contradict it!!! I have the tools!!! Because most of you believe I'm lying, so we will equal in the future when I take a skeptical posture...

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Guru

Hi Fred,
Is this what you are referring to as BS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Of course, I know that Iconos don't use TDA7000 because I have the schematic, but I'm not associated in business with anybody. God hear you, maybe some day I can gain many money selling such devices and extracting treasures! I'm a simple chief of text correctors of a newspaper and make extra works in another editorials and particular, I gain my life and of my family with this...
If this is BS because it does not help to show how LRLs can find treasure or not, then maybe Esteban is posting some BS. I guess it is interesting to learn what profession of some forum members choose to support themselves and their family, but it truly does not explain the technical aspects of treasure hunting machines.

Of course, I am also am a forum member who often makes posts that do not relate to the technical aspects of treasure hunting machines, So my posts are often BS the same as Esteban's are. The bottom line is many posts in this forum do not relate to technical aspects of treasure hunting equipment. So should Esteban or me be banned from posting this BS? I don't really know. I suppose it is up to the moderator of the forum. From what I have seen, he has been very liberal, and has only stepped in when there were serious complaints to be dealt with. In a way, I like his policy because it gives everyone a chance to say what's on their mind without worrying that there are certain things that are not allowed to be said. The result of this policy has produced the hottest remote sensing forum on the planet. All of the other LRL forums I have seen with highly restrictive posting rules have long since become stagnant or died.

I suppose your way of dealing with BS posts is probably the best way... You laugh and makes jokes about them. Since the BS posts are not serious posts about technical details, then your replies do not need to be serious either. But what about the people who are seriously interested in knowing the technical details of remote sensing instruments? They can still find the information they are interested in, but after sifting through the 20% to 50% BS that does not relate to technical details. It is the price we pay for freedom to be able to post what's on our mind.

For those who have a better understanding of what are the motives behind these non-technical BS posts, You will recognize that most of these posts are driven by a general desire to find out what the truth is. When we see extraordinary claims made, it generally leads to laughter and a sense of disbelief unless there is some credible explanation that can make these claims believable. Thus we see posts made by people who laugh at claims of finding treasure with a calculator glued to an antenna that never seems to work for anyone except the few who make the claim. We also see posts laughing at things that are offered as proof that would not be accepted in any court on the planet as proof.

But where does all the passion come from to make these "BS" posts? Maybe it starts when somebody spends thousands of dollars they cannot afford for a treasure machine that does not work. These people have real proof in their hands. They know for certain they did not find treasure in the same places that a cheap metal detector found treasure. If an unfortunate person with this predicament reads extraordinary claims in the forum, I would expect it may raise some sad memories and stimulate some passion. Thus, we see some posts that go beyond the general desire to learn the truth about the remote sensing instruments, and into the area of passionate distaste for people who make these claims without any proof except their word and a few photos.

What makes it all worse is the schematics that have been posted to build remote sensing instruments are usually incomplete, or when built as shown, they result in an electronic contraption that once again does not locate treasures at long range for the people who build them. Doesn't it seem strange that these LRLs only seem to work for the people who designed them, and urge everyone to believe they really work?

I have to make one concession to the LRL proponents. Morgan, who has built a number of remote sensing instruments that he claims work very well, will be taking his LRLs to some places in the USA where there are long-time buried artifacts that can be used to demonstrate in front of witnesses from this forum. This is something that no other LRL proponent has ever permitted to happen. My congratulations go to Morgan for his success with LRLs and for his faith in his machines and willingness to demonstrate them.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-10-2008, 01:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Fred,
Is this what you are referring to as BS?
If this is BS because it does not help to show how LRLs can find treasure or not, then maybe Esteban is posting some BS. I guess it is interesting to learn what profession of some forum members choose to support themselves and their family, but it truly does not explain the technical aspects of treasure hunting machines.

Of course, I am also am a forum member who often makes posts that do not relate to the technical aspects of treasure hunting machines, So my posts are often BS the same as Esteban's are. The bottom line is many posts in this forum do not relate to technical aspects of treasure hunting equipment. So should Esteban or me be banned from posting this BS? I don't really know. I suppose it is up to the moderator of the forum. From what I have seen, he has been very liberal, and has only stepped in when there were serious complaints to be dealt with. In a way, I like his policy because it gives everyone a chance to say what's on their mind without worrying that there are certain things that are not allowed to be said. The result of this policy has produced the hottest remote sensing forum on the planet. All of the other LRL forums I have seen with highly restrictive posting rules have long since become stagnant or died.

I suppose your way of dealing with BS posts is probably the best way... You laugh and makes jokes about them. Since the BS posts are not serious posts about technical details, then your replies do not need to be serious either. But what about the people who are seriously interested in knowing the technical details of remote sensing instruments? They can still find the information they are interested in, but after sifting through the 20% to 50% BS that does not relate to technical details. It is the price we pay for freedom to be able to post what's on our mind.

For those who have a better understanding of what are the motives behind these non-technical BS posts, You will recognize that most of these posts are driven by a general desire to find out what the truth is. When we see extraordinary claims made, it generally leads to laughter and a sense of disbelief unless there is some credible explanation that can make these claims believable. Thus we see posts made by people who laugh at claims of finding treasure with a calculator glued to an antenna that never seems to work for anyone except the few who make the claim. We also see posts laughing at things that are offered as proof that would not be accepted in any court on the planet as proof.

But where does all the passion come from to make these "BS" posts? Maybe it starts when somebody spends thousands of dollars they cannot afford for a treasure machine that does not work. These people have real proof in their hands. They know for certain they did not find treasure in the same places that a cheap metal detector found treasure. If an unfortunate person with this predicament reads extraordinary claims in the forum, I would expect it may raise some sad memories and stimulate some passion. Thus, we see some posts that go beyond the general desire to learn the truth about the remote sensing instruments, and into the area of passionate distaste for people who make these claims without any proof except their word and a few photos.

What makes it all worse is the schematics that have been posted to build remote sensing instruments are usually incomplete, or when built as shown, they result in an electronic contraption that once again does not locate treasures at long range for the people who build them. Doesn't it seem strange that these LRLs only seem to work for the people who designed them, and urge everyone to believe they really work?

I have to make one concession to the LRL proponents. Morgan, who has built a number of remote sensing instruments that he claims work very well, will be taking his LRLs to some places in the USA where there are long-time buried artifacts that can be used to demonstrate in front of witnesses from this forum. This is something that no other LRL proponent has ever permitted to happen. My congratulations go to Morgan for his success with LRLs and for his faith in his machines and willingness to demonstrate them.

Best wishes,
J_P
You don't understand. Simple: I explain that my support is not origin in selling such devices as supossed for some...

And you believe your post are entire technicals?

When I start contradict you, you enerve causes it (private forum). You can be a good engineer, but as you can't find literature about it, is good to pay attention by folk has made 1,000 experiments, no just extracting items.

Maybe my English is very bad, so, some things can be obscure when I try to explain some of them.

BS posts demmands BS reply. If somebody respond me with BS, thus, I'll respond to this person with BS. The same law for all.

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
I receive many ofense during this years,
?? Not from me...
Quote:
I post a complete link of a video, I post other link for to see in photographic sequence of detection at total recovering of the item, links in rapidshare. If you don't see, I can repost.
Could not find them making a search in rapidshare...
Quote:
Of course, the day you make your film with Morgan, I'll emit criticism about his autenticity, so, I'll convert in the first skeptical, and I'll find the manner to contradict it!!! I have the tools!!! Because most of you believe I'm lying, so we will equal in the future when I take a skeptical posture...,
Really? i always thought you are a positive and smart man...
Old 11-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Hi Esteban,

I don't think you are lying, in the same way that I don't think most dowsers are lying. However, unlike dowsing, there is no connection between your PDs and the ideomotor effect. Which is why I am interested in your experiments. Also I don't believe you have any commercial business related to LRLs, otherwise your credibility with me would be much lower.

Keep doing the experiments and posting the results. Although I would be most interested in any double-blind test you could perform. This would provide the definitive answer, as it rules out both conscious and unconscious contamination of the results by the user. You really should do this test, if only for your own interest. The only reason you would not want to do the double-blind test, is if you were afraid of the answer.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Guru

[quote=Fred;81454]?? Not from me...

Could not find them making a search in rapidshare...

Really? i always thought you are a positive and smart man...[/quote]

Of course... In rapidshare a file can be stay 45 days in the site, except you pay for it. Music is another history. High demmand and many downloads means that the file can stay in site many days. The permanency of a file in this site deppend by the demmand in downloads (free mode), this is at more downloads, the file can stay many days, include a year.

Read:

Originally Posted by Esteban
I post a complete link of a video, I post other link for to see in photographic sequence of detection at total recovering of the item, links in rapidshare. If you don't see, I can repost.

Regards

Esteban
Old 11-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi Esteban,

I don't think you are lying, in the same way that I don't think most dowsers are lying. However, unlike dowsing, there is no connection between your PDs and the ideomotor effect. Which is why I am interested in your experiments. Also I don't believe you have any commercial business related to LRLs, otherwise your credibility with me would be much lower.

Keep doing the experiments and posting the results. Although I would be most interested in any double-blind test you could perform. This would provide the definitive answer, as it rules out both conscious and unconscious contamination of the results by the user. You really should do this test, if only for your own interest. The only reason you would not want to do the double-blind test, is if you were afraid of the answer.
Qiaozhi, thanks by the "sincericide". Now is low, but can be much lower!

Always I post about experiments. But just a few mantain in memory or copy and paste...