LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-08-2020, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I was thinking about the N-S magnetic lines you told, here we see a video where I pinpoint a target( it was found a gold ring) and the target emit signal direction N to S (clear signal) and W to E (clear signal) and S to N (weak signal) and E to W (no signal) that hapens very often but is some ocasions gold objects produce signals in all directions. I believe the nanovolts are somewere around the targets ,floating trew the magnetic lines,but not understand why they sometimes cant be located in all directions,whats hapening ? If someone here understand about this Phenomenon,maybe can explain,thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR_gBbp50
Ηello!!
let's suppose. we have an energy field that we call a phenomenon. like an energy mass; or like an energy cloud that can reflect at some frequency or some radiation that we will send to be reflected to locate it with some kind of receiver? The Earth's magnetic field is sure to affect it, which may be why the phenomenon is in the atmosphere but I'm not worried about it. I assume.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:06 PM
Guru

HI
Old 05-13-2020, 10:29 PM
Guru

Default THE ORIGINAL ALONSO PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubulumach View Post
THERE ARA A LOT OF SECRETS IN ALONSO PD GOLD LONG RANGE LOCATOR.

YES ALONSO PD WORK. DETECT GOLD PHENOMENON. ZIVELI

AGAIN SPECIAL THANKS FOR OUR BEST FRIEND GREEK GEO AND HIS FAMILY

DRAGAN & BOJAN
PASJACA MOUNTAIN
SOUTH SERBIA
EAST BALKAN (NOT WEST)
here it is the original PD in a field test where it locate a silver bracelet buried 40cm at a distance 6 meters, however it drift time to time,and we need to put it again to limits of sensitivity. actualy I building a new PD project using the BFO(with cristal for 100% stability) instead of the TR/IB , later I will show results here,if I will be sucessful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlU1t2C7Rs4
Old 05-13-2020, 10:33 PM
Guru

Default THE ORIGINAL ALONSO PD

Quote:
here it is the original PD in a field test where it locate a silver bracelet buried 40cm at a distance 6 meters, however it drift time to time,and we need to put it again to limits of sensitivity. actualy I building a new PD project using the BFO(with cristal for 100% stability) instead of the TR/IB , later I will show results here,if I will be sucessful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlU1t2C7Rs4
according Esteban the PD with BFO no need the ferrite and the passive receiver for the eletromagnetic wave is connected to the BFO coil,thats what I will try,ferrite and no ferrite,lets see.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:40 PM
Guru

Default The PHENOMENON

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
Ηello!!
let's suppose. we have an energy field that we call a phenomenon. like an energy mass; or like an energy cloud that can reflect at some frequency or some radiation that we will send to be reflected to locate it with some kind of receiver? The Earth's magnetic field is sure to affect it, which may be why the phenomenon is in the atmosphere but I'm not worried about it. I assume.
if we analize the PD ,PDKs, they use the passive receiver(circuit nr 5 of the schematic) that is to catch eletromagnetic waves , sothere is the possibility this PHENOMENON is eletrostatic/electromagnetic,maybe...
Old 05-13-2020, 11:09 PM
Guru

Default AMOSTRA SAMPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakari View Post
hi abdou 2014
in the left your big loop is the rc concentrate loop like the minero small loop

but the inner loop with sample is'nt correct and not complete
morgan knows my mean

best regard
zakari
yes I know this configuration of gold/silver sample for the eletromagnetic resonance ,mine is diferent if you compare with the DCH85, but mine IT WORKS as LRL, the DCH85 it works(BIG OBJECTS) but very weak ...
Old 05-13-2020, 11:24 PM
Guru

Default PDK-3 tuning variable capacitor to catch PHENOMENON

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdou2014 View Post
Thank you mr Morgan , still two questions !
the Antenna is open but the connection to Radio circuit is made via amostra(sample of gold/silver) that finaly is connected to the antenna for the reception of the eletromagnetic waves coming from the buried gold,and travel to the FM radio circuit wish is connected to the RX circuit.
The large LOOP is part of the RADIO , nothing to do with DCH85,this is my trick to amplify weak eletromagnetic signals from gold,at first I connect a variable capacitor from old pocket radio,that can work 10 to 125 pf, and in front of the gold medalion or silver bracelet buried many years in my field test,I start to play many diferent cap. values by rotating vari. cap. until find correct value that pick gold signal,next step is measure vari cap. and instal ceramic cap. in the radio antenna ,in this case was 56pf.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:30 PM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
HI MORGAN
I made a clon of your pdk with transmitter that is work well
thank you so much for your helps and information in this forum
I Believe the pdk is one of the best lrl in this forum

best regard
zakari
ok, thats great, and did you find something good that worth the project? I mean gold or silver objects
Old 05-13-2020, 11:37 PM
Guru

Default RF concentrator

Quote:
Thank you Zakari , Morgan I saw in your youtube chain that you also built an IR LRL, very interesting, I also have an IR LRL version on the right and my left sample antenna
the large antenna you using here in this project is mineoro invention called RADIO FREQUENCE RF CONCENTRATOR ,it as a 1/4 W resistor and a ceramic capacitor connect only to this antenna, my field tests in front of real buried gold shows it is USELESS.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:44 PM
Guru

Default TDA radio

Quote:
Mr Morgan , I built the TDA with the DCH circuit and with the LM386 and I noticed that with

LM386 has more sensitivity !

did you get the same result ???
you cant imagine how I fight with the TDA radio until he shows all the secrets, BY TRIAL AND ERROR

without the radio the DCH85 cant pick near nothing, the radio is the real UPGRADE
Old 05-13-2020, 11:53 PM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
I also noticed that with the DCH display there is no need for an audio transformer, I made all

the versions and I learned a lot with the modifications !
no need the audio transformer

the RADIO TDA is very strong (if you make the antenna trick is extremly powerfull) when you play with the variable capacitor that is in the circuit you experience great sebsitivity to iron objects,act like a super magnetometer,then you need to find the correct value for precious metals, do you have gold or silver buried 10 years ago for the test ?
Old 05-14-2020, 12:06 AM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
Mr Morgan , I built the TDA with the DCH circuit and with the LM386 and I noticed that with

LM386 has more sensitivity !

did you get the same result ???
when you talk about sensitivity you mean to gold/silver objects or to hands energy ,metal near the antenna or light bulbs?

Did you alrteady try it in the open fields ,to check for results?
Old 05-14-2020, 12:19 AM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
Mr Geo said in the forum that the sensitivity should be in the variable LM317 power supply for

15V, I don't know if you did the same thing ???
I know Geo is eletronic engeneer and know a lot, I m a electronics hobby and do things my way by trial and error, I find the DCH85 very weak , by install the TDA radio ,my antennas configuration(I use two diferent types) and play with the variable capacitor in the radio I get what I need ,a real LRL

see other pictor of DCH antenna variant:
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2020, 12:28 AM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDEN LILLY View Post
What is the ferrite circuit? Is it pdk?
Hi

we are talking about PDK-3 , it is a receiver with a FM radio based on the IC TDA, not use FERRITE. The project with ferrite is the Alonso PD.
Old 05-14-2020, 12:44 AM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
In these two photos we can clearly see the addition of the PDK circuit with Ferrite to the DCH

but Morgan don't add this part to his LRL
thats right,no need ferrite,here you can see this PDK-3 that I built for one Geotech forum member,we test here in my field test ,I made the tuning until the adjustable capacitor (10-75 pf)of TDA enter in resonance and start locating the silver bracelet and the gold medal,and he saw all the process
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2020, 12:49 AM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
In these two photos we can clearly see the addition of the PDK circuit with Ferrite to the DCH

the TDA IC is under the radio circuit,I do things my way, I m not a professional
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2020, 01:08 AM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:

here two other PDK-3 with a diferent antennas ,smaller prototypes,one with TDA RADIO,the other is simple DCH type circuit with antenna special for more power(even without TDA) both locate very well my test targets

Name:  PDK-3 fresh gold1.JPG
Views: 2836
Size:  594.4 KB

Name:  DSCF2876.JPG
Views: 2809
Size:  547.4 KB

Name:  DSCF7181.JPG
Views: 2783
Size:  527.1 KB
Old 05-14-2020, 05:09 AM

Quote:
the TDA IC is under the radio circuit,I do things my way, I m not a professional

hi morgan

tda7000 is unstable that is better use another circuit
best regard
zakari
Old 05-14-2020, 10:15 AM
Guru

Thank you Mr Morgan for your answers
Old 05-14-2020, 11:25 AM
Guru

this is my first experience with DCH circuit , without TDA stable and work, detect switch spark

but not yet successful with the TDA, maybe there is an error in the circuit ????
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2020, 05:15 PM

Cool

Quote:
if we analize the PD ,PDKs, they use the passive receiver(circuit nr 5 of the schematic) that is to catch eletromagnetic waves , sothere is the possibility this PHENOMENON is eletrostatic/electromagnetic,maybe...
I wouldn't want to analyze the pd again, it makes me nervous. but if you need the original powerful bfo schematic heatkit that was originally made by pd I have this machine I bought it for $ 25 from CANADA as well as the distances from the parts and you can use some schemes that have a big difference in operation, do not hesitate to ask me. I believe that bfo, if successful, will be very stable and accurate.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:44 PM
Guru

???
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2020, 12:17 AM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
hi morgan

tda7000 is unstable that is better use another circuit
best regard
zakari
its unstable? here it works fine
Old 05-15-2020, 12:19 AM
Guru

Default PDK-3

Quote:
???
this is the receiver circuit , very similar to the DCH85
Old 05-15-2020, 12:26 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kostas87 View Post
I wouldn't want to analyze the pd again, it makes me nervous. but if you need the original powerful bfo schematic heatkit that was originally made by pd I have this machine I bought it for $ 25 from CANADA as well as the distances from the parts and you can use some schemes that have a big difference in operation, do not hesitate to ask me. I believe that bfo, if successful, will be very stable and accurate.
the Alonso PD use the metal detector circuit HeatKit, its a TR/IB sistem, according Esteban a BFO with cristal controler is the best for stability, I want to try but the cristal is hard to find...

here schematic
Attached Images
File Type: pdf eti561_300.pdf (1.15 MB, 1983 views)